Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DNA AND THE "SEED OF ABRAHAM"....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

A while back, I thought this discussion had been completed...but apparently it is still necessary for some new to this site.

Article by Texe Marrs:

New DNA Science Research Confirms...

Jews Are Not Descendants of Abraham

“I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews, and are not, but are the Synagogue of Satan.”

(Revelation 2:9)
“And the Lord appeared unto Abram, and said, Unto thy seed will I give this land...”

(Genesis 12:7)

Who should possess the land of Israel? Christian evangelicals say it should be the descendants of Abraham. They point to the Old Testament and claim that God gave this land forever to the descendants of Abraham and that God demands they and they alone own the land.

To the Christian evangelical, this means the Jews. Yes, it is the Jews who own this land, and it is their land forever.

Itil, capital of Khazaria
In 2008, Russian archaeologist Dmitry Vasilyev unearthed Itil, the long lost capital of the Kingdom of Khazaria. New DNA science proves that today’s “Jews” come from Khazaria and are not the seed of Abraham.
The Jews, then, according to Christian evangelicals, are the descendants of Abraham, his seed.
DNA Science Confounds the Common Wisdom

There is only one problem. And it is a huge one. Science proves those who call themselves “Jews” are not Jews! DNA Science has confounded the Christian evangelicals by proving conclusively that most of the people in the nation of Israel and in World Jewry are not the descendants of Abraham.

Those living today who profess to be “Jews” are not of the ancient Israelites, and they are not the seed of Abraham. In fact, the new DNA research shows that the Palestinians actually have more Israelite blood than do the “Jews!”

The nation of Israel today is populated with seven and half million imposters.
The “Jews” Are Not Jews But Are Khazarians

Dr. Eran Elhaik, geneticist researcher at Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine, found that today’s “Jews” originated from Khazaria and not Israel. They are not the seed of Abraham.

The newest DNA science finding is from Dr. Eran Elhaik (“a Jew” and associates at the McKusick-Nathans Institute of Genetic Medicine, Johns Hopkins University School of Medicine. In research accepted December 5, 2012 and published by the Oxford University Press on behalf of the Society of Molecular Biology and Evolution, it was found that the “Khazarian Hypothesis” is scientifically correct.

What exactly is the “Khazarian Hypothesis?” Simply stated, it holds that the Jewry genome is a mosaic of ancestries which rise primarily out of the Khazars.

Jews are Khazars, not Israelites.

The “Jews” of America, Europe, and Israel are descendants not of Father Abraham but of King Bulan and the people of ancient Khazaria. Khazaria was an amalgam of Turkic clans who once lived in the Caucasus (Southern Russia) in the early centuries CE. These Turkic peoples were pagans who converted to Judaism in the eighth century. As converts, they called themselves “Jews,” but none of their blood comes from Israel.

Geneticists report that less than 2% of “Jews” living in Israel are actually Israelites.
Later, the “Jews” (Khazars) emigrated, settling in Russia, Hungary, Poland, Germany, and elsewhere in Europe. As “Jews,” the Khazars then left the European nations in 1948 and settled the fledgling, new nation of Israel.

The people of Israel are not the seed, nor the ancestors, of Abraham. They call themselves “Jews,” but in fact, DNA science shows them to be Khazars. They say they are “Jew,” but they are not.

“There are no blood or family connections among the Jews,” said Dr. Elhaik in an interview with Haaretz, Israel’s daily newspaper. “The various groups of Jews in the world today do not share a common genetic origin. Their genome is largely Khazar.”
The Khazarians, never in Israel, converted to Talmudic Judaism in the 8th Century.
God Did Not Give the Land to the Khazarians

Thus, when Prime Minister Netanyahu says, “God gave this land to our Israelite forefathers,” he is absolutely wrong. There are no Israelite forefathers of today’s “Jews.” When today’s “Jews” say they should possess the land because they are Israelites and are the seed of Abraham, they are mistaken.

The “Jews” are in Israel for one reason and one reason only: Because the United States, in 1948, recognized the nation of “Israel” and has since funded and protected it. God’s Word has nothing to do with it.

God’s Word, the Holy Bible, prophesied that in the last days imposters would erroneously and falsely claim to be “Jews.” These imposters would, the Bible told us, persecute their enemies and especially the Christians. But God would have his revenge:

“Behold, I will make them of the Synagogue of Satan, which say they are Jews, and are not, but do lie; Behold I will make them to come and worship at thy feet and know that I have loved thee.” (Revelation 3:9)

Do the “Jews” (Khazars) not do exactly as our God prophesied? Do they not persecute the Palestinians and defile the land, claiming they are its original inhabitants? This, even though their proven ancestors, the Khazars, never set foot in the Middle East and are not the seed of Abraham?

My thanks to Dr. Eran Elhaik of Johns Hopkins University and to his associates. You have performed a valuable service with your DNA research, both to Christianity and to world understanding. Elhaik’s research confirms earlier DNA studies, especially the work of Dr. Ariella Oppenheim of Hebrew University, who likewise found, in 2001, that the “Jews” came from the Khazars rather than the Israelites. Dr. Oppenheim even found that some of the Palestinians have the chromosomes proving they are “Cohen,” related to the ancient Israelites who worked in the Synagogue and Temple.
Where, and Who, Are the Seed of Abraham?

I ask my evangelical Christian friends: What will you do now? Will you heed what God said, in Revelation 2 and 3, about “them which say they are Jews and are not?” Will you accept modern DNA science as legitimate and valuable in proving the truth of God’s Word?

Or will you, dear Christian friend, walk right on by, dismissing what both God and science have informed you?

God said that the seed of Abraham would inherit the land. Therefore, we must—absolutely must—in light of the DNA evidence, ask ourselves: Where, and who are the seed of Abraham?

We know that Netanyahu and the people who now inhabit Israel have no claim to the land. They are interlopers, false pretenders. But there is a true and legitimate Chosen People of God. In fact, the scriptures had it right all along. The answer is found in Galatians 3:29. Read it for yourself:

“And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed and heirs according to the promise.”

So, if you belong to Jesus our Lord, you are “Abraham’s seed,” regardless of your physical race. You are overcomers, and Revelation 21:7 promises, “He that overcometh shall inherit all things.” This is the great secret that every true Christian knows.

God is not a racist. The Great Commission extends to every race and ethnicity. We who love Jesus are His Chosen People, and we have the promise first given to Abraham way back in Genesis.

Know this, and you will forever be greatly blessed. And that, dear friends is the promise given Abraham and his seed.

The Racial Hoax Exposed:

http://www.texemarrs.com/042013/racial_hoax_exposed_article.htm

Arlene

Re: DNA AND THE "SEED OF ABRAHAM"....

Hi Arlene!
I was going to make this post as a new topic, but then saw you beat me to it and did a great job proving your point. So, I will just add my comments to yours in hopes it is supportive. (By the way, my post on Saturn was put on the "other" site today...will see what flak I get from it when there are more letters.)
############

ABRAHAM WAS NOT AN ISRAELITE OR A JEW!!!!

By showing the origin of the Jewish people, it is clearly seen that Abraham was not a Jew. The word Jew refers to those of the tribe of Judah, one of the twelve tribes of ancient Israel. II Kings 16:6 contains the first biblical usage of the term. This was many centuries after Abraham’s lifetime.

As the name indicates, the tribe of Judah descended from the man named Judah. He was one of Jacob’s twelve sons (Gen. 35:23). Jacob was one of Isaac’s two sons (Gen. 25:26). Isaac was one of
Abraham’s two sons (Gen. 21:3). Abraham was, therefore, Judah’s great-grandfather. He was not a Jew, but was rather one of their ancestors, and should appropriately be called a Hebrew (a descendant of Eber—Gen. 11:17-26).

The Holy Scriptures detail Abraham's genealogy from Shem. Note very carefully that Abraham was not an Israelite or a Jew - neither existed in the time of Abraham. Israelites originated from Abraham's grandson Jacob while Jews originated from Jacob's son Judah.

Jews are only from the tribe of Judah....somehow this has gotten twisted down throughout history to include all the tribes, and all the Hebrews. Abraham was a Hebrew, could not have been an Israelite or a Jew, as both came hundreds of years after Abraham. HE WAS A FRIEND OF GOD THAT WOULD produce DECENDANTS AS numerous as THE SAND OF THE SEA... meaning millions of people who become friends of God and have a personal relationship with Him through His Son Jesus Christ....and yes, Christ was a descendant of Abraham and as such was a Hebrew, not a Jew. And it was through Christ that countless millions are saved, thus God fulfilling His covenant with Abraham.

This misunderstanding about Abraham and Jesus being Jewish has caused much trouble in rightly dividing the Word Of God, and understanding what is truly happening with Israel during these end times.

Agape to all!!

Patti C.

Re: DNA AND THE "SEED OF ABRAHAM"....

Hi Patti....

Maybe you didn't see my post today about the "sons of Jacob"....

The "Jews" (supposedly from the tribe of Judah) have absolutely no legal right to call themselves "Israel" in any way, shape or form.

When the first 11 tribes came from Jacob, his name had not yet been changed to "Israel". Therefore, all 11 of those tribes have no claim on the name "Israel" at all. All 11, before the name change, were "tribes of Jacob" ONLY. Only Jacob's name was changed, and not the tribes names. They remain "tribes of Jacob". See Genesis 32:22.

It wasn't until just before Benjamin was born that God confirmed Jacob to be called "Israel" from then on...Genesis 35:10.

From Jacob/Israel, comes Benjamin who is the ONLY tribe who has the right to call itself "Israel"...see Genesis 35:18.

At the time Judah was born..."Israel" didn't exist yet. So, NONE OF THE JEWS can legally call themselves as part of "Israel" unless they become the "Israel of God"....Gal.6:15-16...THROUGH JESUS CHRIST!

Cool, huh!! God hides these things from those who just don't care to find out the truth..

Not one "Jew" (Judah) is "Israel"....except through Jesus Christ....and those who followed God in the OT. God chooses who are "Israel"...we don't.

Your posting is great as well!! Very well put!

Arlene