Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"ECLIPSES" OR "SUPERNATURAL EVENTS " TO COME?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I found this article by Ted Montgomery, and he made a lot of sense in some of the comments he made concerning the Mark Biltz "tetrad" theories.

When we look at things sensibly, sometimes the truth "peeks out" at us. For instance, people have tried to give the date of the crucifixion by the "solar eclipse" that happened at that time. BUT, was a solar eclipse even possible during the "full moon" at the time of Passover? I don't know, but Montgomery says it's not possible.

But, we shouldn't just believe anything we hear from ANYONE, without FIRST putting these things through the scrutiny of common sense.

Article by Ted Montgomery:

Can the cosmic signs of the Sixth Seal be described by solar and lunar eclipses in 2014 or 2015?

Email Received:

Mark Biltz has shown how the solar and lunar eclipses in 2014 and 2015 may explain the cosmic signs of the Sixth Seal in Revelation. Do you think that these signs can be explained by eclipses?

Ted's Response:

In 2008, Mark Biltz was on various shows, talking about the eclipses in 2014 and 2015, all of which will take place on significant dates of the Hebrew calendar. Parts 1, 2, and 3 of his "Prophecy in the News" interview are here, should you have an interest in watching/hearing them:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ktEmeY9ztaQ
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PoL1tEsQvk0&feature=related
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vi_k8_pRYII&feature=related

He presented some interesting information and points. His implication was that since the Fall 2014 through Fall 2015 will be a "sabbatical year," then 2015 could be the year in which Jesus will return. Although I do not believe he used the word "rapture" in his interviews, I think that his indirect implication was that there could be a rapture in the Fall of 2008, and then the final seven years would commence. Of course, in 2008, there certainly was no rapture event, nor was there any type of seven-year agreement, involving Israel, that could have fulfilled Daniel 9:27, thus commencing the 70th Week.

On this page at Biltz's website, he says that he never mentioned the word "rapture":

http://www.elshaddaiministries.us/stipulation.html

However, on that page, written earlier in 2008, he did imply that the "tribulation" could start on the Feast of Trumpets (Rosh haShanah) in the Fall of 2008. Of course, the one glaring fact that would seem to negate this was the absence of a seven-year agreement, involving Israel, at that time. It simply did not happen.

Mark Biltz makes this statement early-on in the first video: "The Bible talks about how the moon will turn to blood and the sun will turn to sackcloth before the great and dreadful day of the Lord. And I thought, 'Well the plain meaning of the text would indicate a total solar eclipse and a total lunar eclipse.'" That is a foundation upon which he then constructs his hypothesis that one or more of the eclipses of 2014-15 might be what accounts for the change of the sun and moon's appearance in Matthew 24:29 and Revelation 6:12.

But what if the "cosmic disturbances" of the Sixth Seal are caused supernaturally, rather than naturally? For instance, what would account for the stars appearing to fall from the sky? We certainly do not observe this in a typical lunar or solar eclipse.

I've always assumed that the sun turning dark and the moon turning blood red would occur at the same time. Obviously, a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse cannot take place at the same time. Here is a table showing the timing of lunar and solar eclipses in 2014 and 2015:

Total Lunar Eclipse Apr. 15, 2014 Passover
Total Lunar Eclipse Oct. 8, 2014 Feast of Tabernacles
Total Solar Eclipse Mar. 20, 2015 Rosh Chodesh Nisan
Total Lunar Eclipse Apr. 4, 2015 Passover
Partial Solar Eclipse Sep. 13, 2015 Feast of Trumpets
Total Lunar Eclipse Sep. 28, 2015 Feast of Tabernacles

The minimum amount of time that can possibly occur between a solar eclipse and a lunar eclipse is two weeks, and such a short amount of time is rare. It can be seen, in the table above, that the total lunar eclipse of September 28, 2015, follows the partial solar eclipse of September 13, 2015, by fifteen days. That is about the closest together that a solar and lunar eclipse can be to each other. And that particular solar eclipse, which is only partial, certainly does not sound like what would be seen if the sun turns "black like sackcloth," besides the fact that the moon will not be turning red at the same time (Revelation 6:12).

The events of Revelation 6:12,13 always looked to me like they will have a supernatural cause, not a natural cause. After all, the very first thing that happens is a great earthquake, which certainly will have nothing to do with solar or lunar eclipses at all.

I associate the severity of all of the Sixth Seal events with the appearance of Jesus in the sky, visible by all, which probably will be the greatest supernatural event in the history of mankind. The notion of automatically tying the cosmic disturbances to eclipses, as many people have done, always seemed very simplistic and na?ve to me. Many people need to have a natural explanation for everything.

For instance, many believe that a nuclear holocaust will be responsible for what happens in Zechariah 14:12,15. There very well may be nuclear detonations during the second half of the 70th Week. However, I do not believe that the plague described by Zechariah necessarily must be explained by nuclear contamination. The cause of the plague certainly could be supernatural.

Likewise, many times I have heard the supposition that the darkness that took place from the sixth hour to the ninth hour, while Jesus was on the cross (Luke 23:44,45), was due to a solar eclipse. The passage indicates that the sun was darkened and stopped shining. Of course, a solar eclipse was impossible, since there is a full moon on Passover; yet a solar eclipse only can occur with a new moon. Thus, it always seemed apparent to me that the darkening sun was due to a supernatural cause, rather than a natural cause, just as I feel most likely will be the case with the cosmic disturbances of the Sixth Seal.
Furthermore, none of this even addresses the fact that the events of the Sixth Seal will not occur at the very end of the final seven years (the 70th Week). There will yet remain the events, encompassing God's vengeance and wrath, to take place after the opening of the Seventh Seal, and Jesus will not return physically to earth until the blowing of the Seventh Trumpet.

I am in agreement, that these things coming may be of a supernatural nature, and therefore, might not be predicted by the coming "tetrads". I am not in agreement that there is a coming "70th week of Daniel", as it already happened in the time of Jesus Christ.

Some of these things may happen tomorrow....we just don't know! So, use today wisely!

Arlene