Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE SOLAR/LUNAR "TETRADS"....what do they prove in the past?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

One of the MAJOR ways that prophecy is determined within today's Christian community is by adoption of a favorite way the end times will arrive...and THEN finding the Scriptures to fit their theories.

[except it isn't a "community", or "one body" as it should be...it's split into smithereens with multitudes of denominations each having their own doctrines and opinions]

This results in FALSE PROPHECY.

Today, I looked for an UNBIASED view of the Tetrads (solar/lunar signs) coming up in 2014/2015 to point out that these heavenly signs may be pointing to the return of our Lord Jesus Christ. All I wanted was the facts without extraneous information involving opinions and innuendos.

I could not find even ONE! Every video, article, or blog section discussing these events pointed out the "rebirth of the Nation of Israel" as the "miraculous" sign of it's being approved by God. But then, I noticed that some said the eclipses were in 1949/1950...while some said 1947...and some said 1948.

Something doesn't "smell right" here. If it were TRUTH, there would be no contradiction of dates. Do I believe that God ordained the present "Jewish" Nation of Israel's "rebirth" in this generation as a sign of the end times? ABSOLUTELY NOT! The land that Israel (not Jews) occupied under the Abrahamic Covenant was the "Land of Canaan." It's name was not "Israel" as so many believe. Israel (the "circumcised" people) became apostate....and they LOST the land of Canaan due to disobedience.

The "Promised Land" to Abraham is the one coming...God's Kingdom, which has nothing to do with man's efforts to build it. Read Hebrews for more information on Abraham's faith and the promises to him.

If anyone believes a doctrine, they will snatch at any little thing to prove their theory...even when it isn't really there. We have to do a lot of THINKING for ourselves and not believe everything we hear that "man" says. What is important is what GOD says and does.

THE PLANNING AND EXECUTION OF THE "NATION OF ISRAEL" IN THE MIDDLE-EAST WAS COMPLETELY DONE BY THE UNITED NATIONS.

On 29 November 1947, the United Nations General Assembly recommended the adoption and implementation of the partition plan of Mandatory Palestine. On 14 May 1948, David Ben-Gurion, the Executive Head of the World Zionist Organization and president of the Jewish Agency for Palestine, declared "the establishment of a Jewish state in Eretz Israel, to be known as the State of Israel," a state independent upon the termination of the British Mandate for Palestine, 15 May 1948.

Neighboring Arab armies invaded Palestine on the next day and fought the Israeli forces. Israel has since fought several wars with neighboring Arab states, in the course of which it has occupied the West Bank, Sinai Peninsula (between 1967 and 1982), part of South Lebanon (between 1982 and 2000), Gaza Strip and the Golan Heights. It annexed portions of these territories, including East Jerusalem, but the border with the West Bank is disputed. Israel has signed peace treaties with Egypt and Jordan, but efforts to resolve the Israeli-Palestinian conflict have so far not resulted in peace.

AND THERE HAS BEEN NOTHING BUT WAR, AND MORE WAR SINCE THEN. If God had been the One bringing this about, wouldn't there have been "peace" and not war? The world has been involved in the fighting ever since.....

So, did anything "miraculous" as a "sign from God" happen on May 15, 1948?

Here is a link showing ALL THE ECLIPSES between the years of 1940 through 1949:

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html?starty=1940

ONE solar eclipse was seen on May 8/9, in 1948. And in comparison to ALL the other eclipses, it was nothing remarkable from all the others.

Another "biggie" is said to be the "regaining of Jerusalem" in 1967 with "heavenly signs" to show this was God ordained and approved. I have heard stories galore about "holy angels" helping Israel, and all kinds of "miraculous happenings" that resulted in Jerusalem becoming part of Israel again. These are "fairy tales" told to those who want to hear them.

Here is a good account of the happenings of that time (during the "Six-Day-War" of 1967):

http://www.israeli-weapons.com/history/six_day_war/sixdaywar.html

This was also one time, in ALL the articles and videos I perused for truth, where EVERY ONE was interjected with the "signs in the sun and moon" which shows that the regaining of Jerusalem was a prophesied event.

And here is another link showing ALL THE ECLIPSES between 1960 and 1969:

http://www.timeanddate.com/eclipse/list.html?starty=1960

There were NO ECLIPSES at all seen anywhere in the world during this time in June of 1967.

I don't know about anyone else, but there have been eclipses ALL OVER THE WORLD during those times. This is no proof to me that God has anything special to do with this presently apostate Nation of Israel.

And, I wonder if anyone has considered the deviousness of the "Shadow Government" which presently rules the world, and what it would do to make us believe a lie? If someone KNOWS an eclipse was going to happen on a certain date....why not do something spectacular in Israel during that time to show that they are "special" and "above all others"?

Those "evil men" wouldn't do anything like that...would they?

But then, we all can choose to believe what we are told...or what is the truth.

BUT WE SHOULD ALL PAY ATTENTION TO THE "TETRADS" COMING IN 2014/2015....WE'RE DUE FOR SOMETHING SOON! AND ONLY GOD CAN CREATE ECLIPSES.

Arlene