Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bruce Warner: "HE WAS GIVEN AUTHORITY 'TO CONTINUE' FOR FORTY-TWO MONTHS".........

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

"HE WAS GIVEN AUTHORITY 'TO CONTINUE' FOR FORTY-TWO MONTHS".........

The ministry of 'God and Jesus Christ' was cut-off at FORTY-TWO MONTHS at 69 1/2 weeks, ie. 486 1/2 years, into the 490 year '70 Weeks of Daniel' prophecy when Jesus was crucified. That leaves FORTY-TWO MONTHS of the '70 Weeks of Daniel' prophecy yet to be fulfilled for Israel. That would be the 42 month last-half of the last-week which is the 70th Week of Daniel yet to come.

The baptism of Jesus began His ministry at the beginning of the 70th Week of Daniel, and His crucifixion cut-off His ministry at forty-two months in the midst of the 70th Week. The forty-two month last-half of the 70th Week is yet to be fulfilled.

The phrase "GIVEN AUTHORITY TO CONTINUE", in the following Scripture, refers to Satan and the anti-Christ being "GIVEN AUTHORITY (by God) TO CONTINUE" to fulfill the last 42 months of the 490 year '70 Weeks of Daniel' prophecy for Israel:

Revelation 13:5

"....and he was GIVEN AUTHORITY TO CONTINUE for forty-two months."

The Second Coming of the Lord Jesus will happen at the end of the fulfillment of the 490 year 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy after Satan and the anti-Christ have their forty-two month 'reign of wrath' upon the earth to test those who are left-behind to dwell on the earth after the rapture of His Church of believers.

God is 'fair and balanced'. The ministry of God and His Christ was rejected at the end of forty-two months when Jesus was crucified. SO now Satan and his anti-Christ get their 'ministry' for forty-two months to complete the 490 year 70 Weeks of Daniel prophecy, for Israel, after His Church of believers is raptured.

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bruce Warner: "HE WAS GIVEN AUTHORITY 'TO CONTINUE' FOR FORTY-TWO MONTHS".........

Re: Bruce and the 42 more months....

The Book of Daniel is not in the Book of revelation....and no part of it is.

Again, what I posted previously clarifies this without a doubt.

Fox News says they are "fair and balanced", but Jesus Christ never said that He was. God and Jesus Christ are one and the same. Saying "God and His Christ" makes it sound too much like they are two people...and they are not.

Jesus said, "I and my Father are One". Do you know there are Christians who actually believe that the Father, Jesus Christ, and the Holy Spirit are THREE PERSONS? They are NOT. This is "Trinitarian" thinking, and it is not Biblical. That caused another "split" in the corporate "body of Christ".

Jesus explains it in John chapter 8:

Vs.19..."Then said they unto him, 'Where is thy Father?' Jesus answered, 'Ye neither know me, nor my Father: if ye had know me, ye should have know my Father also.'" JESUS IS THE FATHER...but visible to us.

Vs.42..."Jesus said unto them, 'If God were your Father, (Jesus speaking to the Jews...believers in Judaism) ye would love me: for I proceeded forth and came from God: neither came I of myself, but he sent me." And for today's Jews it hasn't changed a bit. They are still "anti-Christ"...see I John 2:22. In the last 2000 years, some have converted to Jesus Christ and are now in the "body of Christ", but the majority have not. But, eventually ALL PEOPLE WILL BELIEVE...if not in this age (aion), then they will in the age (aion) to come.

I love the next verse (vs. 43), which applies to ALL who read, but don't UNDERSTAND what the Bible is saying: "Why do ye not understand my speech? Even because ye CANNOT HEAR my word." More likely, these people were listening to the religious leaders of the day, the Pharisees, just like people today don't HEAR the words because they are listening to their Pastors instead of understanding what the Bible is actually saying.

The Holy Spirit of God is NOT another "person" of the "trinity"....He is the Spirit of the POWER OF GOD.

And ALTOGETHER, THEY ARE ONE ENTITIY, EACH WORKING THROUGH AND BY EACH OTHER for the Glory of God. The full working of the Holy Spirit of God could not begin until Jesus Christ had been glorified, and that's why Jesus said He had to leave before the Holy Spirit of God could begin God's work in us....see John 16:7:

"Nevertheless I tell you the TRUTH; It is expedient for you that I GO AWAY: for if I go not away, the Comforter will not come unto you; but if I depart, I will send him unto you."

And this exact verse puts down all those Christians who claim to have a "vision" of Jesus Christ at the foot of their bed, or anywhere else that they claim to have seen "Jesus"! It's not possible, because Jesus Christ TOLD US THAT THIS CAN'T HAPPEN! Jesus was the "visual Power of God" while He walked this earth. And the Holy Spirit of God is the "invisible, and unseen Power of God taking the place of the "visual" Jesus part of God. The Totality of God is called "the Godhead"...see Acts 17:29. It is ONE ENTITY. In the Bible, God is NEVER called a "Trinity". That's man's definition.

Sorry, I get carried away when I try to clear up a falsehood....but the main point is that when we refer to any ONE of the "Godhead", we are referring to ALL THREE AS ONE.

And, again, Daniel's last week has been completed in 33 AD. The 42 months, and 1260 days in Revelation 12 and 13 are referring to "something else" in timing. Whether it is "literal" timing or a timing that signifies (Rev.1:1) something else....I don't know, yet!!

Arlene

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

THERE WILL BE NO PART OF THE "LAST WEEK OF DANIEL" IN THE FUTURE. And to look for this is putting forth FALSE DOCTRINE. There are no GAPS between the 69th week and 70th week as some falsely teach. There are also no "splits" in the last week (3 1/2 years yet to be fulfilled) because a "week" means a CONSECUTIVE COUNTING OF SEVEN DAYS. Otherwise, it could not be called a "week".

NONE of Daniel's 70th week is seen, or even MENTIONED in the Book of Revelation. Putting even "half a week" there, when it is NOT, is ADDING TO THE SCRIPTURE.....read Rev. 22:18-19....not a good thing to do at all!!

Perhaps this article can clear this up for those who disagree:

http://www.tedmontgomery.com/bblovrvw/emails/70WeeksEnd33AD.html

Piece of the link article:

Daniel chapter 9:

24 Seventy weeks [i.e., 70 rest year cycles, or 490 years] are determined upon thy people and upon thy holy city, to finish the transgression, and to make an end of sins, and to make reconciliation for iniquity, and to bring in everlasting righteousness, and to seal up the vision and prophecy, and to anoint the most holy. 25 Know therefore and understand that from the going forth of the commandment to restore and to build Jerusalem unto the Messiah the Prince shall be seven weeks [i.e., 7 rest year cycles, or 49 years] and threescore and two weeks [62 x 7 = 434 years]� 26 And after threescore and two weeks shall Messiah be cut off. . . 27 And He shall confirm the covenant with many for one week; and in the midst of the week He shall cause the sacrifice and the oblation to cease. . .

It is not our intention to do a complete study on this subject, as that would take an entire book in itself. The question we must resolve here is the meaning of verses 26 and 27. The Messiah was to be �cut off� sometime after the 62-week period. Daniel�s three time periods are as follows:

1. Seven weeks.......458 BC - 409 BC

2. Sixty-two weeks...409 BC - 26 AD

3. One week...........26 AD - 33 AD

Daniel�s prophecy tells us that �the sacrifice and the oblation� would cease in the midst of the final week of years (26-33 A.D.). This turns out to be the fall of 29 A.D., specifically, the Day of Atonement of that year, when Jesus presented Himself to John for baptism.

We usually assume that the crucifixion ended the Old Testament sacrificial system, and most certainly, it did mark the full end of sacrifice insofar as the Christian is concerned. The priests continued sacrificing in the Temple for another 40 years, until the Temple was destroyed by the Romans.

Thus, it is obvious that Daniel�s prophecy spoke only from God�s perspective about the efficacy of those sacrifices and oblations. No sacrifice after Jesus� presentations had any relevance to the sin question. The midst of Daniel�s 70th week marks the time of Jesus� baptism, when He presented Himself as the true Goat. Jesus later presented Himself as the true Lamb at Passover of 33 A.D., marking the end of Daniel�s 70 weeks.

These are the two great days in which Jesus presented Himself to the Father as the Sacrifice for sin. The first was a legal death, when He �died� by means of baptism. The second was His actual death on the Cross.

So, to put something into the FUTURE that was already accomplished by Jesus Christ is to ADD to Scripture something that shouldn't be there.

Arlene