Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
We cannot discard the Torah nor put all Jews into the Same Basket

Now, I'd like to present this comment from the link about the post I just sent in concerning the 528 is the Frequency of SATURN/SATAN....

This person has really done a fantastic job of showing how keeping the truth of the Torah which was given by Our Heavenly Father is absolutely true and vital to our Christian faith. We cannot discard it and we cannot put all Jews into the same basket of the Apostate Beliefs that came from the Babylonian pagan religion which those Religious Jewish Hierarchy were trying to trip up Our Saviour by their Oral Traditions and teaching but He always answered them with the Word of the Written Torah.

It will be these small number of Israelites that will call out to the Lord thus fulfilling the words, "For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (Matthew 23:39) Then Jesus Christ will return to his people of the same genetic make-up through whom He came as a human upon this earth. Then all Israel (Gentile and Jew) will be saved. Romans 11:26

gerlinda

I agree that we should always seek to establish truth and point out lies. But do not throw the baby out with the bath water! The Kaballah of today that actors follow is removed from the foundation: Torah. The Messiah Yahshuah (Jesus) ALWAYS pointed BACK to the Torah, which is the essence of His Message. ALL religions will always take away, and add to the Torah. So, if you call yourself a Christian, but you take away to Torah, and ADD your own Laws to feel spiritual like every fraction of the 35,000 denominations of Christianity does… YOU ARE LIVING A SPIRITUAL LIE!!!! The Messiah could only BE the Messiah if he pointed BACK to the Torah, something modern day Judaism does not do, BUT still does it WAY better than any Christian I’ve ever met. If you actually read the first part of the book, you’ll find in Deut 13 that if the Messiah came, performed miracles and even raised the dead, but took away the Torah, he is a false messiah, and should be killed. So if Jesus DID take away the Torah(God’s Law) then he would be disqualified as the scriptural Messiah. But you would only know that by studying the first part. The second part did not even exist until ROME 300 AD. So you should not even need the ‘new’ testament to be saved. BTW, always put more weight on the Messiah’s words than Paul. He is used more times than ANYONE to destroy the Law, and he COULDN’T have been a disciple, since the 12 were chosen after Judas killed himself in Acts, and Paul was NOT one. He also “found” Jesus in the desert… what did Messiah say about one who ‘found’ Him in the desert?? JAMES was the head Disciple, so his book is one of the most important to know and Understand, NOT PAUL’S! The Word’s of Elohim ware Infinite and NO ONE can take them away, not even the hero of Christianity; Paul. Now since you bashed Judaism, let’s take a look at Christianity.

Founded by Constantine (read the Constantine Creed, you’ll find his verbiage is IDENTICAL to the verbiage of the first Anti-Messiah: Antiochus IV Epiphanes, who outlawed all Torah Traditions and Hellenized them. Titus did that too on the second temple destruction. And then we have the great ***** of religions founded by CON-stantine. He made everything Hellenized, outlawed the Torah essentially, put Xmas and EshTar’d worship in the mix, and all the traditions and laws were from nimrods’ kid tammuz. (He’s in Ezekial 8) Now we have people celebrating that pagan god and his dates and times and saying their doing it to the Elohim of the bible!!! THAT”S AN ABOMINATION!! COME OUT FROM HER!! All religions have their roots from them. Christians came from mother Rome, and Muslims were created to get the temple mount back from the Jews(talk about a backfire religion), Mormons were from Christians, scientologists were from Christians, and every major faith stems from CONstantine. So you can choose this day who you will follow, the Word (Ruach) of Elohim, or the words of your pastor operating his business of keeping the masses asleep. Choose wisely.

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

TRUTH REVEALED – 528 is the Frequency of SATURN/SATAN — NOT OF CHRISTIAN “LOVE”

http://atrueott.wordpress.com/2011/07/24/truth-revealed-528-is-the-frequency-of-saturnsatan-not-of-christian-love/

Re: We cannot discard the Torah nor put all Jews into the Same Basket

Great Post,
So great I'm cutting and pasting this as most of my answer to Arlene in the thread called "Bruce Warner: TRADING " ISRAEL'S BLINDNESS" FOR "GENTILE'S DELUSION" FROM GOD....." I wasn't going to respond for a few more days because of my time restraints, bur when I was telling someone what direction I was going, they said " Have you seen Gerlinda's post" It was word for word in the parts I verbalized. Since The Holy Spirit has done my research for me through you, I will partially respond now.
Thanks Again
Charles

Thus saith the LORD of hosts; In those days it shall come to pass, that ten men shall take hold out of all languages of the nations, even shall take hold of the skirt of him that is a Jew, saying, We will go with you: for we have heard that God is with you............Zechariah 8:23

Michael P

My spirit concurs with you Gerlinda! Very well said, indeed! Praise the Lord for all understanding and kind fellowship! God bless you!

Pertinent information for those interested:

At the time of Christ's Mission, in the days of His flesh, few of the citizens of Judaea were Judahites, that is, direct descendants of Judah and so the "Chosen People"; the true recipients of the Bible Covenants. Following the destruction of David's Kingdom (its dismemberment first by Babylonians and then by Assyrian's) the forced depopulation of Israel and its people in Exile and bondage, their release by Cyrus the Great and their return and restoration of the Temple, the population of Palestine was very mixed. Although some did indeed belonged to the tribe of Judah and others to one of the other tribes of Israel, many others were descendants of other patriarchs, but, especially, of Esau. These were the Edomites who had been conquered and now assimilated and become co-religionists with the Judahites and remnants of the other tribes of Israel.

Moreover, this mixed race were melded together by a hybrid religion developed during the captivity in Babylon. This is the religion of the Pharisee .... Pharisaism ... the man-made religion of the Talmud that is today called Judaism. This man-centred, man-made religion was the religion vehemently condemned by Christ since it is the antithesis of the Mosaic Law and the prophets and makes the Word of God of no effect (Matt. 15:1-9).

"After these things Jesus walked in Galilee: for He would not walk in JEWRY, because the JEWS sought to kill Him."(John 7:1)

Here, the English word "Jewry" was translated from the Greek word "Ioudaia", which denoted the land of Judaea. This was acknowledged by modern redactors who chose not to use the word "Jewry" but the correct translation "Judaea." For example, in the New American Standard Bible:

"And after these things Jesus was walking in Galilee; for He was unwilling to walk in JUDAEA, because the JEWS were seeking to kill Him."(John 7:1)

Thus, Christ was unwilling to walk in Judaea – Jewry - because the Jews - the Judaeans - were seeking to kill Him. That is: Judaea = Jewry and Jews = Judaeans. A Jew is properly a Judaean and Jewry properly Judaea.

A modern misconception is that "the Jews" are direct descendants of Jacob and so the people of Israel, the true, biblical Israelites. However, by the time of Jesus, because of wars, enslavement, migrations and miscegenation, a Jew may or may not have descended from Jacob. He could have been descended from a number of patriarchs, especially Esau, since Edomites were then dominant in the racial mix.

However, although a disparate racial mix the Jews by this time all recognised Pharisaism as their personal and state religion and NOT the Law of Moses. And so, a point of uttermost importance: someone who is called a "Jew" in the Bible is not necessarily a member of the tribe of Judah, a true Israelite, or even a Semite nor are they an essential part of the Yahweh's Chosen People, a follower of Moses and the prophets. In the Bible, a Jew is simply a resident of Judaea .... he is simply a Judaean ... with or without the special status arising from blood of the Covenant People.

Yet, this fact of historical identity has been subverted by a secret force whose aim is to use the ancient yet special status of the true biblical Covenant People, the true Chosen People of Yahweh, for their own very dark designs. That is why this incredibly well organised and well-financed secret force created a "secondary meaning" for the new word "Jew," which is not the understanding intended by the 18th century redactors of the New Testament. That is, those who today call themselves Jews and arrogate the special status as God's Chosen People and all its privileges by claiming to be direct descendants of the tribes of Israel and of David, Judah, Jacob and Abraham. Millions claim this yet few of them are "Jews" in the proper sense as they are not "Judaeans" or residents of Judaea.

That is: the so-called modern day Jews -the Modern Tribe of Jews- are not "the Jews" of the Bible. In other words, the Modern Tribe of Jews claiming the territory in Palestine that was Once the Holy Land are not the biblical Jews, they are not the true biblical Covenant People: they are not "returning" to their "Promised Land" because they were never there in the first place ...

Arlene

Hi Arlene,

Thank you for being a contributor on this site and helping us to learn the WORD of God.

I want to thank you for not only sharing information and articles about who the "JEWS" are but the misconception a lot of us have had including myself.

I continue to learn daily and you have helped me by directing me to sites, articles and your commentary. Thank you for that!

No one knows it all but I have learned a lot of things from your insights.

Arlene, One of the recent posts you shared was with Steve Wohlberg, ( again he does not know everything ) but I have greatly been blessed by your sharing his site and articles here. I wanted to thank you for that as well!

Thank you!

God Bless

Steven

Thanks for your kind comment, Steven.

Unfortunately, some don't share your views. Thanks for giving me the opportunity to do what I love doing. You've been more than patient with an "old dog" like me....

But, I'm much too set in my present ways to learn "new tricks". And I have some who love me and wouldn't change a "hair" on my head, or a tiny bit of my strange personality.

God bless you, Steven....till next time...

Arlene

Greetings Arlene,
I am shocked at how much I've learned in the last 90+ days from this Forum and many of your teachings in particular. I'm not someone who is carried by every wind of doctrine and I don't speak out of two sides of my mouth. but setting aside my own pride and seeking only the Truth... I have changed 2-3 of my core beliefs, and this is amazing for me. It has me begging the Father in Jesus name for wisdom and to not be deceived.(more prayer is always a good thing) Do I agree 100% of your postings? No.... but I don't agree totally with any one person and I believe we ALL will receive some correction when we get to Glory. I must say I have never looked at John 7:1 before in the light you have shed on it. I want to take a moment to thank you, Steven, and all the contributors to this site where we can reason the Scriptures with one another without the bias of a moderator. God Bless Everyone.
Agape
Charles