Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
"I WAS WRONG"....it's the most difficult thing for a person to say...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Today , for the FIRST TIME, I watched the Steven Wohlberg videos that were put out by (our) Steven...not possessive, just descriptive, please!

My computer actually let me watch them almost uninterrupted! What great timing!! (I'm being facetious here). I have read, in the past, an article or two by Wohlberg, but I've never watched his videos before.

The only comment that comes to my mind is "great minds think alike"!! (And I am not saying that my mind is "great" by any means). It's just that his conclusions are ALMOST the same as mine. I could have saved myself a lot of time, effort, and study over the last years if I had seen those videos FIRST. But then, I would have not have the knowledge I do today, had I done just that. Romans 8:28....again!!

ONE RED FLAG!!! Right near the end, when Wohlberg was talking about the River Euphrates, the rivers, and the wrath of God upon mankind....I said, "ABSOLUTELY NOT!!!" He is totally WRONG about that one!

He was doing GREAT....explaining symbol after symbol (frogs, Jezebel, the throne of God, etc) of SPIRITUAL representations of OT natural stories as "types and shadows".

Then, all of a sudden....he jumped to the NATURAL interpretation of the "wrath of God" upon natural people. Natural "oil" and "water" DO NOT MIX. But spiritual "Oil" (Spirit of God) and "Water" (Word of God) MUST BE MIXED to be effective. Wohlberg is trying, here at the end, to MIX natural "wrath" with spiritual "wrath"....and it DOESN'T FIT!! Don't bother getting out the scissors and razor blades....it still won't fit, and it will distort the real picture given in the Book of Revelation....which is ALL a "SPIRITUAL" Book from beginning to end....and it's wrong to stick in a "natural" event for any reason whatsoever.

Here's a very good link of explanation by Mike Scott (never heard of him before today)....but he makes some EXCELLENT points here concerning the spiritual interpretations of things in the Book of Revelation:

http://www.scripturessay.com/a-study-of-revelation/14/

Piece of the link article:

Another reminder, we are dealing with symbols that affect the spiritual part of man. These symbols are not to be taken as representing things of a physical nature to come, they represent things of a spiritual nature. This "star" falls on the "1/3" part of the rivers. Therefore, this "star" is going to effect some aspect of the spiritual side of man.

In the Bible water is used as a symbol. In Jeremiah 2:13 God refers to himself as the “fountain of living waters.” God is the source of the spiritual water necessary to sustain spiritual life. Jesus could provide “living water” in John 4, He was the rock which followed the Israelites in the wilderness (1 Cor. 10).

AND ANOTHER VERY GOOD STUDY IN SPIRITUAL INTERPRETATIONS:

http://heavenawaits.wordpress.com/wormwood-spirit-of-bitterness/

Piece of link article:

Jezebel is bitter!

Now, please take note of these verses within Proverbs. There is something deep with a person bound by this Jezebel spirit.

Bitterness took root, opening up the door to control, seduction and revenge.

“The lips of an adulterous woman [rebellion, the world] drip with honey. Her kiss is smoother than oil, but in the end she is as bitter as wormwood, as sharp as a two-edged sword. Her feet descend to death. Her steps lead straight to hell” (Proverbs 5:3-5, NKJV with commentary).

With this brief spiritual warfare background in mind (trusting you read Marianne’s postings on Jezebel), please consider the spiritual warfare regarding Wormwood : The Spirit of Bitterness.

Water, in the bible, signifies "the Word of God"..."washing by the water of the word"...Eph.5:26

We become CLEAN by being "washed" by the words in the Bible. Essentially, we are "washed" by Jesus Christ because He IS the "Word".

The Euphrates River is in Babylon....and the "rivers" that flow out of Babylon do not make us "clean"...they make us bitter and filthy! And talking about "drying up the rivers of Babylon" means GETTING RID OF FALSE DOCTRINE AND THOSE WHO TEACH IT by causing them to REPENT...OR "rethink" and TURN AROUND TO GOD!

When the Bible tells us to "repent" (re-think) and then "confess with your mouth that Jesus is Lord"...Romans 10:9....it is saying to us that we must ADMIT WE WERE WRONG (and Jesus Christ, and His words in the Bible were right) AND TELL OTHERS!

There are three phrases (of three words each) that few men like (and have much difficulty) saying:

1. "Give me directions."
2. "I was wrong."
3. "I love you."

For women, it's a little different, and her phrases are:

1. "I was wrong."
2. "Men are stronger."
3. "I give up."

At least, that's been my experience in my professional opinion (dealing with people during my professional years) and in marriage (the usual man vs.woman forces of contention). And in friendship, I have experienced the painful loss of a dear friend because she disagreed with my doctrine about the Jews. I COULD NOT say, "I was wrong" because that would be lying. And she WOULD NOT say "I was wrong" because she wanted to keep her cherished beliefs and refused to hear anything else. We remain alienated, because of this, to this day....and I still hurt inside because of it.

But one of the MOST important things with God, it seems, is having people finally ADMIT that they were "WRONG"....and then to "turn around" and believe the truth as it is written in the Bible. That is REPENTANCE!

The WRATH of God will accomplish this in those who refuse to believe now....and what the wrath of God does not accomplish, WILL be accomplished in judgement in the Lake of Fire. This is a SPIRITUAL accomplishment, and it WILL BE ACCOMPLISHED BY GOD.

Arlene