Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Bruce Warner: TRADING " ISRAEL'S BLINDNESS" FOR "GENTILE'S DELUSION" FROM GOD.....

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

TRADING " ISRAEL'S BLINDNESS" FOR "GENTILE'S DELUSION" FROM GOD.....

After the Israel rejected and crucified Jesus, God caused "blindness" to come upon Israel so that they could not believe again until AFTER the full number of Gentiles comes in at the rapture of the Gentile Church when Jesus makes a new covenant of grace with Israel, AND LIFTS THEIR BLINDNESS for the 3 1/2 year Hour of Temptation before the 2nd Coming.

Romans 11:25-26

"For I do not desire, brethren, that YOU SHOULD BE IGNORANT OF THIS MYSTERY, lest you should be wise IN YOUR OWN OPINION, that BLINDNESS IN PART HAS HAPPENED TO ISRAEL until the fullness of the Gentiles has come in. And so all Israel will be saved, as it is written: The Deliverer will come out of Zion, and He will turn away ungodliness from Jacob."

After the rapture of ALL the Gentile believers, those Gentiles who rejected Christ when they had their chance to believe in Him when they were called, but did not believe the truth, for this reason GOD WILL SEND THEM A STRONG DELUSION that they should continue believe the lie and therefore be condemned. If you are an unbeliever, who is left-behind, and God sends you a strong delusion that you should continue to believe a unbeliever you will be condemned. No second chances for the Gentiles.

2 Thessalonians 2:10-12

"And with all unrighteous deception AMONG THOSE WHO PERISH, because they DID NOT RECEIVE THE LOVE OF THE TRUTH, that they might be saved. And for this reason GOD WILL SEND THEM STRONG DELUSION, that they should BELIEVE THE LIE, that they ALL MAY BE CONDEMNED WHO DID NOT BELIEVE THE TRUTH...."

So now you can understand the following Scripture:

Matthew 20:16

"So the last will be first (Gentiles), and the first shall be last (Israel). For many are called, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN."

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Bruce Warner: TRADING " ISRAEL'S BLINDNESS" FOR "GENTILE'S DELUSION" FROM GOD.....

Great post Bruce.
Agape
Charles

Re: Bruce Warner: TRADING " ISRAEL'S BLINDNESS" FOR "GENTILE'S DELUSION" FROM GOD.....

Re: Israel's "blindness"....and Charles' reply

Neither of you seem to understand who "Israel" is, in God's eyes. It is NOT the "Jews"....and it is NOT the present "Nation of Israel".

And the word "gentile" in the Bible means "NATION". The plural of that word means "nations". It has absolutely NOTHING to do with being a "non-JEW".

The "Israel of God" are FOLLOWERS, AND BELIEVERS IN JESUS CHRIST....see Galatians 6:15-16. GOD HAS DEFINED WHO "ISRAEL" IS. Don't you believe God??

And unless you can see this with "spiritual eyes"....as a "spiritual Jew"....you cannot see what is the truth. Read Romans 2:28-29 over, and over again....until you understand what it says:

"For he is NOT A JEW, which is one OUTWARDLY (circumcision of the flesh...eg. JEWISH/JUDAISM); neither is that circumcision which is outward in the flesh: (the circumcision done on the 8th day after birth on a Jewish baby..or on a convert to Judaism later in life).

vs.29....BUT HE IS A JEW, which is one INWARDLY; (a born-again Christian) and CIRCUMCISION is that OF THE HEART (unseen, but spiritually done by God upon belief in Jesus Christ), IN THE SPIRIT, and NOT in the letter; (of the law, or the RITUAL of circumcision for all today's "Jews") whose praise is NOT OF MEN (men who praise today's "Jews" as being "God's chosen people" who are Jews in the flesh...or Natural Israel who call themselves "Jews") BUT OF GOD." TRUE Christians praise GOD ALONE...and not today's Jews, or today's Nation of Israel instead of God.

That's what the Bible says. So, it's not a compliment to God to STILL believe that the apostate "Jews" are God's chosen people...and that they are to be praised today by so many Christians. That's putting the APOSTATE JEWS above God!!

And I DO NOT AGREE that this is a "great" posting at all!! It contains wrong doctrine, and that is NOT good, and it's not a good thing to give praise and agreement to it, either.

Arlene

Hi Arlene,
I do agree with 99% of your teaching on the Jews, but I feel you're overlooking modern Israel. It is in itself a fulfillment of prophecy and there is a remnant there of the Apple of His eye in whom we are grafted into. To use Jesus as an example when they wouldn't believe Him through the Scriptures He would say " At least look at the works and deeds I do" I'm asking you to look at the miracles that surround Israels re-birth, the six-day war ( no less miraculous than Gideon) The Natural disasters that bombard Nations who come against them including America and Japan ( will supply a list in next few days) I also want to include in my response to you a post by Gerlinda.
Agape
Charles

Now, I'd like to present this comment from the link about the post I just sent in concerning the 528 is the Frequency of SATURN/SATAN....

This person has really done a fantastic job of showing how keeping the truth of the Torah which was given by Our Heavenly Father is absolutely true and vital to our Christian faith. We cannot discard it and we cannot put all Jews into the same basket of the Apostate Beliefs that came from the Babylonian pagan religion which those Religious Jewish Hierarchy were trying to trip up Our Saviour by their Oral Traditions and teaching but He always answered them with the Word of the Written Torah.

It will be these small number of Israelites that will call out to the Lord thus fulfilling the words, "For I say unto you, Ye shall not see me henceforth, till ye shall say, Blessed is he that cometh in the name of the Lord. (Matthew 23:39) Then Jesus Christ will return to his people of the same genetic make-up through whom He came as a human upon this earth. Then all Israel (Gentile and Jew) will be saved. Romans 11:26

gerlinda

I agree that we should always seek to establish truth and point out lies. But do not throw the baby out with the bath water! The Kaballah of today that actors follow is removed from the foundation: Torah. The Messiah Yahshuah (Jesus) ALWAYS pointed BACK to the Torah, which is the essence of His Message. ALL religions will always take away, and add to the Torah. So, if you call yourself a Christian, but you take away to Torah, and ADD your own Laws to feel spiritual like every fraction of the 35,000 denominations of Christianity does… YOU ARE LIVING A SPIRITUAL LIE!!!! The Messiah could only BE the Messiah if he pointed BACK to the Torah, something modern day Judaism does not do, BUT still does it WAY better than any Christian I’ve ever met. If you actually read the first part of the book, you’ll find in Deut 13 that if the Messiah came, performed miracles and even raised the dead, but took away the Torah, he is a false messiah, and should be killed. So if Jesus DID take away the Torah(God’s Law) then he would be disqualified as the scriptural Messiah. But you would only know that by studying the first part. The second part did not even exist until ROME 300 AD. So you should not even need the ‘new’ testament to be saved. BTW, always put more weight on the Messiah’s words than Paul. He is used more times than ANYONE to destroy the Law, and he COULDN’T have been a disciple, since the 12 were chosen after Judas killed himself in Acts, and Paul was NOT one. He also “found” Jesus in the desert… what did Messiah say about one who ‘found’ Him in the desert?? JAMES was the head Disciple, so his book is one of the most important to know and Understand, NOT PAUL’S! The Word’s of Elohim ware Infinite and NO ONE can take them away, not even the hero of Christianity; Paul. Now since you bashed Judaism, let’s take a look at Christianity.

Founded by Constantine (read the Constantine Creed, you’ll find his verbiage is IDENTICAL to the verbiage of the first Anti-Messiah: Antiochus IV Epiphanes, who outlawed all Torah Traditions and Hellenized them. Titus did that too on the second temple destruction. And then we have the great ***** of religions founded by CON-stantine. He made everything Hellenized, outlawed the Torah essentially, put Xmas and EshTar’d worship in the mix, and all the traditions and laws were from nimrods’ kid tammuz. (He’s in Ezekial 8) Now we have people celebrating that pagan god and his dates and times and saying their doing it to the Elohim of the bible!!! THAT”S AN ABOMINATION!! COME OUT FROM HER!! All religions have their roots from them. Christians came from mother Rome, and Muslims were created to get the temple mount back from the Jews(talk about a backfire religion), Mormons were from Christians, scientologists were from Christians, and every major faith stems from CONstantine. So you can choose this day who you will follow, the Word (Ruach) of Elohim, or the words of your pastor operating his business of keeping the masses asleep. Choose wisely.

RE: Charles's reply to me....

I am not overlooking "Modern Israel" at all. Nor am I overlooking "Modern Iraq" or "Modern Iran" nor any other "Modern countries" of this world. BUT no country, including "Modern Israel" has ANY PREFERENCE OVER ANY OTHER COUNTRY OF THIS WORLD TODAY.

I read what the Bible says in plain English:

Romans 10:1..."Brethren, (speaking to all Christians) my heart's desire and prayer to God for ISRAEL (God's people...followers of Jesus Christ...believers everywhere), that they might be saved. (vs.2) For I bear them record that they have a ZEAL OF GOD, but NOT according to KNOWLEDGE. (vs.3) For they being IGNORANT OF GOD'S RIGHTEOUSNESS, and going about to establish THEIR OWN RIGHTEOUSNESS, have not submitted themselves unto the RIGHTEOUSNESS OF GOD. (VS.4) For CHRIST is the END OF THE LAW FOR RIGHTEOUSNESS to EVERY ONE THAT BELIEVETH."

THE WORD "JEW" OR "NATION OF ISRAEL" IS NOWHERE TO BE SEEN IN THOSE VERSES. THEY ARE NOT EVEN IMPLIED. IT IS TALKING ABOUT BELIEVERS, WHO ARE CALLED "ISRAEL".

The word "JEW" never existed in the Bible until the 1800s. People who live in the "Nation of Israel" today are mostly KHAZARS from the Northern countries of Europe. They CONVERTED to Judaism, an APOSTATE RELIGION, because they found that it was more beneficial to them, socially and monetarily, than other religions....but mainly because they could then call themselves, "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE". THEY ARE NOT, NOR ARE THEY NOW, NOR HAVE THEY EVER BEEN "God's chosen people" called "Israel". "Israel" refers to FOLLOWERS OF THE GOD OF THE BIBLE since Jacob's name was changed to Israel.

Unless you can grasp this concept, you can have absolutely no knowledge of prophetic events to come.

I've read Gerlinda's posting. I didn't comment on it. There was nothing concerning Biblical things in what Gerlinda has said, and it served no purpose, for me, in increasing my understanding of God's WORDS or God's plan for us, who are His "Spiritual Israel"...see Gal.6:15-16. If those things interest Gerlinda, or you, or anyone else, that's great! To each his own!

BUT, as for the Nation of Israel, today, God has NO special nations, individuals, or groups of people today that are ABOVE the status of anyone else. His "special group" consists of BELIEVERS in Jesus Christ...and this group, called "the Israel of God", includes men, women, free, bond, slave, Greek, Jew, Chinese, Russian, Palestinian, Australian, Korean, etc. who are JOINED INTO THE CORPORATE "BODY OF CHRIST", with Jesus Christ as the "HEAD". All the rest of the people OUTSIDE OF the "body of Christ" are known as GENTILES....INCLUDING UNSAVED JEWS....read, and understand Romans 2:29.

The Nation of Israel, and it's "birth" in 1947/1948 was a MANDATE FROM THE UNITED NATIONS. This was NO "miracle" of any kind. For years, I was also a dispensationalist and believed all that blather as well. But since then, I have learned what the Bible really says, I have "tossed it" (that other false doctrine stuff) where it belongs....OUT! Lots of Pastors, books, articles, etc...and lots of "word of mouth" have magnified the "miracle" of the "Jews' homeland, the events of 1967 in regaining territory, etc. So what?? The Jews are STILL not "God's chosen people"....and they never have been, and they never will be.

ALL PEOPLE BEING SAVED IS THE GOAL OF OUR LORD FROM THE FOUNDATION OF THE WORLD....Eph.1:4...John 3:16 (a couple among many verses stating this fact).

As for the "Apple of His eye", I think you are regurgitating what has been spewed forth from the pulpits of Pastors who were taught in seminaries, where much emphasis has been put upon the teaching of Scoffield (not a very nice man per biographical reports, and also putting forth much wrong doctrine).

What does the Bible mean by "Apple of His eye"??

Deut.32:10..."He found him (Jacob/Israel)in a desert land, and in the waste howling wilderness; he led him about, he instructed him, he kept him in the APPLE OF HIS EYE."

God chose Jacob (not a Jew) where there was no "water" (void of knowledge of God). And Jacob repented and became a believer in God. So, Jacob's purpose would be led and and protected by God. He is one of God's "chosen people"...the first to be called "Israel". Jacob, again, was NOT A JEW.

Psalms 17:7..."Keep me as the apple of the eye, hide me under the shadow of thy wings." This is the prayer of a Christian. (No Jews anywhere in sight)

Proverbs 7:2..."Keep my commandments, and live; and my LAW as the apple of thine eye." Believers in the OT were required to keep the laws of God...plus the sacrifices required. Fulfillment of the LAW and the sacrifices were accomplished by our Lord Jesus Christ. (No Jews involved)

Lamentations 2:18..." Their heart cried out unto the Lord, 'O wall of the daughter of Zion, let fears run down like a river day and night: give thyself no rest; let not the apple of thine eye cease." This is a plea in prayer from a believer of God. (Again, no Jews mentioned anywhere within a mile of this verse)

Zechariah 2:17...."For thus saith the Lord of hosts, 'After the glory hath he sent me unto the nations which spoiled you: for he that toucheth you toucheth the apple of his eye." This is speaking of BELIEVERS (circumcised in the flesh...mixed multitude who came out of Egypt....who were being persecuted by unbelievers). Believers in God have always been the "apple of His eye". (No Jews here.)

Now, that is what is meant by the "apple of God's eye"...it's things and people God loves. People who are apostate from God and Jesus Christ (like the Jews today) are not within the parameters of this definition.

The Bible was NOT written by "JEWS". Moses was not a Jew....nor were ANY of the OT or NT chosen by God for this purpose. Paul WAS a "Jew", but he had to CONVERT from Judaism TO Christianity to serve God's purpose.

Daniel was NOT a Jew. He was from the royal line of Judah. Judah is NOT synonymous with "JEW".

What was the "genetic make-up" of Jesus Christ? HE WAS GOD, and He was birthed miraculously through Mary of the TRIBE OF JUDAH. There was NOTHING "Jewish" in our Lord Jesus Christ.

Jesus Christ DOES NOT "point back to the Torah". Jesus Christ points to salvation through Himself alone. He is the "Door" through which we must enter.

We don't need the New Testament to be saved?? The NT is the "confirmed covenant" (Daniel 9:27, Eph.2:8) of SALVATION BY GRACE THROUGH FAITH. If you "throw out" the NT, then you THROW OUT GRACE and go back to salvation under the law and sacrifices of animals.

James was the "head disciple"?? What?? Scripture...chapter and verse on that one, please!! And the Book of James is MORE IMPORTANT than Paul's writings?? Where are you getting your doctrine? (I was going to add "from Wal-Mart" but Steven would chastise me badly for that if I did).

Did I "bash" Judaism?? You bet your "bippy" I did, and I will continue to do so JUST AS JESUS CHRIST DID WITH THE PHARISEES AND TEACHERS OF JUDAISM WHO WERE TRYING TO CORRUPT THE NEW CHRISTIAN CONVERTS....study Matthew chapter 23 for a REAL EARFUL from the mouth of Jesus Christ, Himself, in condemnation of Judaism and the Pharisees and the scribes of Judaism. Then, it was called "Pharisaism"...and Jesus Christ HATED IT!!

I've read, and done a thorough study of the history of the Church. I did that to find out where everything went so wrong. I could also write one good synopsis on it...but why bother because all it shows is that people who GO TO CHURCH TODAY are ALL APOSTATE.

If you belong to a church, subscribe to a specific church doctrine, sit amongst unbelievers to worship, go to church once a week on a day which God appointed for you to REST FROM THE WORK OF THE WEEK, or you put the Jews and Judaism (or the Nation of Israel) ABOVE Jesus Christ and His CORPORATE BODY (the REAL CHURCH)....you are APOSTATE from true Christianity!!

Thank you, Charles, for your heartfelt comments! But wasting our time looking to the Jews, and their religion of Judaism are FINE EXAMPLES of what a Christian should strive NOT to do. What we SHOULD be doing is TRYING TO CONVERT THE JEWS TO CHRISTIANITY...and also anyone else whom God has put into our paths....and that includes ALL the "gentiles" (unsaved) of this world.

I have chosen....I love God, His words in the Bible, and His people. I follow God and study the Bible..... and not ANY man.

Arlene