Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
DESIRING THE TRUTH....or continuing to believe LIES.....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Seeing all the WRONG interpretations of things in the Bible posted on this website by people who only want their own opinion heard makes me have a plethora of emotions. I read some of the things written that are supposed to enrich our knowledge of our God's plan concerning His creation (us), and I can see truth in very few of them. If this grieves me, then I can only imagine how it grieves our Lord.

In the last couple of months I have tried to show truth by going against some of the most obvious. That has changed NOTHING! These unbiblical posts have multiplied and divided. And because it is so apparent that those who have criticized me and what I post will actually not read anything that goes against their own doctrines. They continually go back to their own "vomit" (Prov. 23:8; II Peter 2:22) I realize I am fighting a battle that only God can win.

Christians learn NOTHING by going to a church building once a week. People have essentially joined up with others who want to be termed a "Christian" for their own reasons (respect, power, money, friendship, fellowship, entertainment, or "something to do"...whatever!), and then they spend the rest of their days demanding that others believe as they, themselves (and their "group"...denomination) do....and criticizing those who don't.

The advice Jesus Christ has given us concerning these kinds of "gospel killers" is in Matthew 15:13-14..."But he answered and said, 'Every plant, which my heavenly Father HATH NOT PLANTED, shall be rooted up. (vs.14) LET THEM ALONE: they be blind leaders of the blind. And if the blind lead the blind, BOTH shall fall into the ditch.'"

And that is EXCELLENT advice which I shall follow. He said "LEAVE THEM ALONE", and I intend to do just that! These "blind leaders" tend to be continuously loquatious (loudmouths) who refuse to be silenced by the truth. They comment on material given that they haven't even read...proving their ignorance.

So, I will just leave them alone. Trying to correct their errors is like trying to bail out a sinking boat with a thimble....and it is getting worse by the day. I won't do it anymore because I'm not supposed to.

But, I won't stop putting forth things that "Church-ianity" does not see or hear otherwise....until I am told to stop.

And, continuing on, for those who want some truth in Bible perspectives:

Revelation 10:1..."And I saw another mighty ANGEL come down from heaven, CLOTHED WITH A CLOUD: and a RAINBOW was upon his head, and his face was as it were the sun, and his feet as pillars of fire:"

Here is a teaching you won't ever learn in "church"....it will benefit only those who read it. For others, it will only be fodder for argument...which I will totally ignore.

http://www.godfire.net/eby/rev-119.html

Here I wish to point out a most significant fact of scripture which has entirely been overlooked by most Bible students and nearly all preachers and teachers. All the way through the scriptures, from the crossing of the Red Sea by the children of Israel, to the ascension of Jesus from the mount of Olives, God consistently manifested Himself in ONE GLORY CLOUD. There was always just ONE SINGLE CLOUD! The Lord Jesus ascended in one single cloud of God�s glory � the very same cloud in which He had manifested His presence to His people throughout the long ages of time!

It is when we come to the book of Revelation that we see a distinct difference! For suddenly in addition to the one cloud we are introduced to a great plurality of clouds! Let us see! Christ departed this earth in one cloud. He comes again in many clouds! It was the blessed seer of Patmos who announced: �Behold, He cometh with clouds: and every eye shall see Him� (Rev. 1:7).

Daniel in vision beheld Him thus: �I saw in the night visions, and, behold, one like a Son of man came with the clouds of heaven�and there was given unto Him dominion� (Dan. 7:13-14). Jesus Himself said, �And they shall see the Son of man coming in the clouds of heaven with power and great glory� (Mat. 24:30). And again, �Hereafter ye shall see the Son of man sitting at the right hand of power, and coming in the clouds of heaven� (Mat. 26:64).

Finally, the apostle Paul relates this dramatic experience: �Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds�and so shall we ever be with the Lord� (I Thes. 4:17). In the CLOUDS! More than one cloud. Many clouds. A great company of clouds!

Why are there many clouds attending Christ�s coming, and what are these clouds? Let us not forget for one moment that we are dealing with the cloud of God�s glory, presence, and power � the shekinah! When the firstborn Son of God was in the world John said of Him, �We beheld His glory� (Jn. 1:14).

Peter reveals to us what is really meant by their beholding the glory of the Son. �For we have not followed cunningly devised fables, when we made known unto you the power and coming of our Lord Jesus Christ, but were eyewitnesses of His majesty. For He received from God the Father honour and glory, when there came such a voice to Him from the excellent glory (the glory cloud), saying, This is my beloved Son, in whom I am well pleased. And this voice which came from heaven we heard, when we were with Him in the holy mount� (II Pet. 1:16-1 . Ah, it is clear � it was the glory of HIS manifest sonship.

This is the meaning of what is said in Romans 8:19..."For the earnest expectation of the creature (all of us)waiteth for the MANIFESTATION OF THE SONS OF GOD."

So, if the majority want to continue listening to the "loudmouths" who are pointing to the "rapture" and the apostate Nation of Israel (Jews) for their redemption...and ignore what the Bible actually says...then I can do nothing more than ignore them and continue posting things not taught in churches. I understand, now, what is said in Matthew 10:22..."And ye shall be hated of all men for my name's sake: but he that endureth (telling the truth)to the end shall be saved."

I do not think this verse is talking about salvation, because we are "saved by faith through grace" (Eph.2:8-9), but I think it has EVERYTHING to do with avoiding their "PART in the lake of fire" of Revelation 21:8...because it includes those who tell LIES.

Arlene