Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
It’s the Target and Who Targets Them

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/duck/dd85.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

It’s the Target and Who Targets Them

By Daymond Duck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

In 1971, several high-level members of President Richard Nixon’s staff established the “Political Enemies Project” to target people who opposed the president. They created an “enemies list” and decided that the president’s “enemies” would be watched, intimidated, investigated by the IRS, denied government grants, denied government contracts, attacked with lawsuits, attacked politically and harmed in various other ways. The “Political Enemies Project” led to a burglary at the Watergate Hotel, wiretapped telephones, broken campaign finance laws and a major cover-up. The Democrats and the news media were outraged. President Nixon was eventually forced to resign. Three of his top-aides were sent to prison and most agree that it was one of the greatest political scandals in U.S. history.

Through the years, Congress, the Justice Department and the media have reacted strongly to the creation of an enemies list. Laws have been passed and court rulings have come down against governments and police forces profiling, targeting or taking action against people according to their race, gender, accent, dress, language, behavior patterns, religious beliefs, etc. Without question these practices are illegal.

But the Obama Administration sees nothing wrong with profiling, targeting, watching and taking action against people. Regardless of what the president’s people say, they have demonstrated that they are in favor of it as long as they get to decide who is to be profiled, targeted, watched, and intimidated, etc. For example, they are against profiling Islamic terrorists (they pretend that it’s a small group of people, workplace violence, etc.) and illegal aliens. But they are for profiling, targeting, watching and intimidating people if they are in a Christian, pro-Israel or pro-life group, or if they use words like “TEA Party,” “Patriot” or “Constitutional” in their name, or if they work for a conservative news organization such as FOX News.

Why is anyone surprised? In 2009, the Department of Homeland Security warned against the possibility of violence in the U.S. by citizens concerned about illegal immigration, increasing federal power, restrictions on firearms, abortion, the loss of U.S. sovereignty and the like. They warned that end- times prophecy teachers (people with religious beliefs) could motivate extremist individuals and groups to stockpile food, ammunition and weapons.

In 1992, Bill Clinton was running against George H. W. Bush for President of the United States when a member of Clinton’s staff, James Carville, coined the phrase, “It’s the economy stupid.” I’ve never liked that phrase because it demeans people, but it will help me make the point I want to make. It’s not the targeting or profiling of people that is unacceptable to the Obama Administration. It’s the target and who does the targeting, stupid.

For example, Muslims and illegal aliens are on the Obama Administration’s list of unacceptable targets and no action must be taken against them. But Christians, Jews, pro-lifers and conservative newsmen are on their list of acceptable targets and President Obama wants them silenced. Targeting people is unacceptable if conservatives such as President Nixon and some of his staff are doing it. But targeting people is acceptable if liberals such as President Obama and some of his staff are doing it.

There is a great deal of concern among many conservatives over where this is going. If the government is willing to target its political enemies and use the IRS to threaten them, silence them, drag them into court, deny them tax exempt status, etc., as it has been doing, will the government transform Obamacare into a weapon for the IRS? Will the government direct the IRS to threaten people with the denial of healthcare?

Will the government direct the IRS to delay the approval of surgeries the way it delayed the approval of tax-exempt status for those on President Obama’s enemies list? Will the government put reporters who write the truth on its enemies list and direct the IRS to deny or stall their healthcare? Will the death panels that Sarah Palin talked about actually exist and will the government use the IRS and Obamacare to eliminate the opposition and freedom of speech by delaying healthcare to those on his enemies list?

Is it just me or should I be concerned about the use of drones to kill American citizens on American soil? Attorney General Eric Holder said that President Obama can do that under extraordinary circumstances. Should I be concerned about all the bullets, guns and armored vehicles the Department of Homeland Security is buying? Should I be concerned that they want to take away the guns of returning troops, TEA Party members, conservatives, prophecy teachers, etc.? Should I be concerned about this all-out attack on “Stand Your Ground” laws? Should I be concerned that this sounds like some of the actions of the Antichrist whose satanic government will target people during the Tribulation period for their religious beliefs?

The right to buy and sell will be granted to those who take the mark, name or number of the Antichrist, but those who refuse to take the mark, name or number will be targeted, denied the right to buy and sell (can’t purchase healthcare, food, water, utilities, guns, bullets, etc.), and ultimately, they will die or be put to death. It will be too late. But the left and media (same thing) are going to regret their complicity and silence. Could it be that this IRS scandal is coming out of the pits of hell instead of Cincinnati and Washington, D.C.? Could it be that it is being orchestrated by a control-freak who is clearly a type of the Antichrist or perhaps worse (the real man of sin)?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven