Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: July 22 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Reflections on the Zimmerman Trial

Now that the trial of George Zimmerman, for the shooting death of Trayvon Martin has concluded, I’ve decided to make some observations about the outcome. The way Florida law is written, I think it was a given that the jury would acquit Zimmerman of murder or manslaughter. What concerns me is how the trial has divided this nation along racial lines.

The reason why the incident became a major news story is because it fits the desired narrative of a white man shooting a black man. When it became known that the white guy was actually─Hispanic, the New York Times made the bizarre move of labeling Zimmerman as a “White-Hispanic” and the media circus marched on like nothing had changed. The liberal-left doesn’t care about justice. They wanted a sacrificial victim to be offered on the altar of racial grievance.

The next step into the crazy dimension was made when Trayvon Martin was transformed from street thug to angel-faced choirboy. You may remember President Barack Obama saying, “If I had a son, he’d look like Trayvon.”

Despite the fact that Trayvon had been kicked out of school for vandalism, had a history of fights, liked to smoke pot, and was caught with burglary tools (and jewelry that appeared stolen); the image the media focused on was a picture taken when he was 12-years-old. You would have to do a Google search to find a picture of Trayvon as a six-foot tall, muscular, 200 pound, 17-year-old.

It was something straight out of the twilight zone when the people on the left started to portray Zimmerman as a bloodthirsty white racist who murdered a defenseless little black child. Rachel Jeantel, a friend of Martin, even claimed that Zimmerman could have been a “gay rapist.” NAACP leads are now pushing for federal civil rights charges against Zimmerman.

Investigators in the case found no indication of racism on the part of Zimmerman. In fact, there was a mountain of evidence pointing in the oppose direction, which was never mentioned by the mainstream media. Zimmerman had dated a black girl at one time and took her to his High School prom. He once had a business partner that was black. Zimmerman mentored minority school kids in his community. He also led an inquiry into the death of a black homeless man that resulted in the resignation of Sanford’s police chief.

The stress from the trail has clearly driven many leaders in black community completely mad. What else could explain why attorney Benjamin Crump said, “Trayvon Martin will forever remain in the annals of history next to Medgar Evers and Emmit Till.” Trayvon Martin was no Medgar Evers or Emmit Till. To put his name next to theirs is to demean the entire Civil Rights Movement. Trayvon Martin was a hooligan who died because he viciously attacked another human being.

A growing number of polls show that whites and blacks see each other as more racist. Earlier this month, there was one by Rasmussen Reports showing 40% of whites see blacks as more racist than themselves. Since it is very politically incorrect to speak disparagingly of blacks, I would guess the true number is much higher.

With the liberal media doing everything it can to highlight every indication of racism in America, it’s understandable that there would be a feeling of oppression in the black community. Since the Jim Crow days occurred before most people can remember, we’ve lost sight of how trivial the problems of today are by comparison.

I see a time of profound racial unrest coming to America. Since the welfare state, is funded by our heavily indebted federal government, the coming financial collapse will turn our inner cities into war zones. With nearly half of Americans dependant on the government for some form of support, there will be plenty of pain to go around. With any crisis, there will be ample scapegoats over who is to blame.

One of the benefits of being a child of the living God is the ability to transcend the racial divisions of this world. In Christ, we are all one. Those who put their faith in Him will someday leave this sin-stained planet.

“For as many of you as have been baptized into Christ have put on Christ. There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither bond nor free, there is neither male nor female: for ye are all one in Christ Jesus. And if ye be Christ’s, then are ye Abraham’s seed, and heirs according to the promise” (Galatians 3:27-29).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Sunset of Empires
Some will remember the boast, “The sun never sets on the British Empire.” It was true for a considerable period of time. Between the sixteenth and eighteenth centuries, the British Empire was the most expansive in history, basically touching, in terms of modern time calculation, all time zones with its overseas possessions and trading posts. Thus, the sun was just arising on one part of the empire while it was in process of setting on another.

Even the Roman Empire, which many of us who study Bible prophecy believe is referenced in the book of Daniel and other scriptural places, came nowhere near matching the British Empire in scope and influence. Some Bible prophecy scholars and students believe that Britain and its influence is, in fact, mentioned in prophecy yet future, although obliquely. These references, it is conjectured, are found in Daniel:

“Daniel spake and said, I saw in my vision by night, and, behold, the four winds of the heaven strove upon the great sea. And four great beasts came up from the sea, diverse one from another. The first was like a lion, and had eagle's wings: I beheld till the wings thereof were plucked, and it was lifted up from the earth, and made stand upon the feet as a man, and a man's heart was given to it.” (Daniel 7:2-4)

The lion in this prophecy might be Britain, those prophecy watchers believe.Certainly, England has been symbolized by the lion in legend, lore, and in the annals of war.

Another place in Scripture that many--including me--believe Britain is likely mentioned is in Ezekiel’s prophecy about the Gog-Magog attack on Israel:

“Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil? hast thou gathered thy company to take a prey? to carry away silver and gold, to take away cattle and goods, to take a great spoil?” (Ezekiel 38:13)

Here, those who hold that Britain is referenced believe the term “merchants of Tarsish, with all the young lions thereof” is significant proof of their position. The area of Tarshish ("land of tin") is thought to be where the isle of today’s England sat in ancient days. They believe “the young lions” of this Scripture likely refers to the United States and other of Great Britain’s offspring.

Upon hearing the news pundits going a bit gaga over the approaching birth of a royal British baby, my thoughts ran with cogitations of contrast to another news item in today’s headlines.All of the talking heads have been conflabbing about the upcoming birth of the baby who will become fourth in line to succeed the present queen, I believe. There seemed some confusion among the pundits about exactly what number in line the child will be.

I googled ABCnews.com to find out just who were the royal parents and other details. No problem: The first link said: “Royal baby due date has world on pins and needles.”

The headline was far elevated above the other matter–the matter starkly in contrast:

"Gay marriage is set to become law after clearing the House of Lords. "The Queen is expected to be asked to give her approval to the Bill–one of the most radical pieces of social legislation of her reign–by the end of this week.

"It opens the way for the first legally recognized same-sex weddings to take place in England and Wales by next summer and brings the centuries-old understanding of marriage as being solely between a man and a woman to an end. "Peers gave their assent to the third reading of the Government’s same-sex marriage bill without a formal vote after a short debate in the Lords, also backing plans for a review of pension arrangements for gay couples… "Baroness Stowell, the Government spokesman who steered the bill through the Lords, told a chamber packed with peers wearing pink carnations, that it was an “historic” achievement." (John Bingham, Telegraph)

My first thought was to whisper to myself the--I guess mean-spirited--statement, "Well, there will be no royal babies produced from those unions."

On second and third thoughts, however, with all of the gene-splicing and other corrupting of genetics being carried on today, who knows?

The Creator--who is the Lord Jesus Christ--laid down the rule and provided the physiological means to produce offspring. One man and one woman, in marriage, for life. The sun has definitely set on that law, so far as the humanist God-rejecters are concerned.

It is appropriate to consider, in thinking on the upper house of Parliament’s decision, that the sun set long ago on the British Empire. It is in process of setting on the greatest of all empires in history to date–the American empire of influence. America is following directly in the footsteps of Mother England, it is apparent. The final throes of decline and fall of world empires are easily determined by study of the greatest of them.

Greece, Rome, Britain--each saw a marked influence of homosexuality as their demise approached.

Enough said.

The words of the Lord Jesus apply to empires as well as to individuals, and none of Christ’s words are more apropos in regard to all of the above than the following:

“And every one that heareth these sayings of mine, and doeth them not, shall be likened unto a foolish man, which built his house upon the sand: And the rain descended, and the floods came, and the winds blew, and beat upon that house; and it fell: and great was the fall of it.” (Matthew 7: 26-27)

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven