Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE "WHEAT" AND "TARES" IN THE CHURCH....Sitting in "BABYLON"......

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Deception today is rampant in the Body of Christ (Church). It's totally obvious to those who can "see" with discerning eyes. Those who "go to church" every week on Sunday (un-scriptural), pay their tithes (un-scriptural), and study the Bible through weekly, Wednesday, Bible "studies" (un-scriptural) are perfectly content in thinking they are doing their "Christian duty." What they are doing is following "MAN" instead of God. THEY, THEMSELVES, ARE THE "TARES" AMONG THE "WHEAT"....Yet, they insist that the "tares" are those who are actually obeying God.

Revelation 18:4 is a COMMAND to those who are sitting in the pews of "Babylon"..."COME OUT OF HER, MY PEOPLE!!" God is speaking to CHRISTIANS (His people) to come out of where they DO NOT BELONG!!

But, men, who have been taught by other men (theological schools, colleges, etc) tell them otherwise. And the "sheep" know not their Master. And this is what is spoken of in Luke 6:39...".....Can the BLIND (men) lead the BLIND (other men)? shall they not BOTH fall into the ditch?

These are the "tares" amongst the "wheat"....and they don't even SEE it because they are BLIND to the truth. And they can't learn it because they are being led, also, by those who are BLIND to the truth. NO EDUCATION by men can open "spiritual eyes"...this must be done by God alone.

Again, I turn to J. Preston Eby for a great explanation. He underscores what I have already learned. I "follow" no man...but some men explain things better than others. And none, that I have found so far, are better in explaining spiritual things than Eby:

http://www.kingdombiblestudies.org/Revelation/rev30.htm

PIECE OF THE LINK ARTICLE:

The seven churches of Asia with their mixture of truth and error, flesh and spirit, are a picture of the church, the one church, the New Testament Church, the true church, throughout the church age!

God’s people, for the most part, are IN BABYLON. How could the Lord say, “Come out of her MY PEOPLE,” unless the church is dwelling in spiritual Babylon, just as Israel of old was in captivity in the literal Babylon. My point is this: We cannot draw clear lines between the church and Babylon! Babylon is a system. The church is a people.

Multitudes of the people who make up the church are IN BABYLON! They are controlled by Babylon, they have absorbed the ways and culture of Babylon, they think like Babylon, they talk like Babylon, they act like Babylon, they enjoy life in Babylon! And yet the people themselves are NOT BABYLON! Coming out of Babylon does not then make you the church. All of God’s people are the church, including those in Babylon! When God calls you out of Babylon you are His “called out” on a different or higher level than those in Babylon who have been called out of sin and the world. But both are “called out” and all are “the church”!

This is a great mystery, and my prayer to God is that He may give all who read these lines the spirit of wisdom and revelation to perceive and see the true nature of all things. The Babylon system calls itself the church. It is not the church! Someone says, “That is a Baptist church,” or, “that is a Methodist church,” or, “that is a Pentecostal church.” There is no such thing as either a Baptist church or a Methodist church or a Pentecostal church! They don’t exist!

There is a Baptist religious organization and system which calls itself the church but it is not the church. The living redeemed people are the church! And the Baptist religious system is Babylon! So here we have a seeming contradiction! On the one hand we do not call Babylon the church, while on the other hand we refer to the people in the religious systems as the church.

It is because much of the church is in captivity in Babylon! Now, there are those who “come out of Babylon” and they appear to be “another church.” Some even deny that those in Babylon are the church! But the truth becomes very clear as we consider the seven churches of Asia! Most of them were already living in some form of religious Babylon, yet they were the Lord’s church whom He both praised and rebuked!

In chapter one of the Revelation we see the Lord Jesus walking in the midst of the churches with eyes as a flame of fire and feet like unto brass, as if they burned in a furnace, and His voice as the sound of many waters.

This is the prophetic spirit of Christ in the midst of the churches! The Son of God walks in the midst of the churches in judgment. His eyes pierce through the façade the church has built up around itself, and His feet bring the refining fire of God every where He steps. The message is clear: The Lord Jesus is the authority over the church!

Some ministers, whether apostles, prophets, evangelists, pastors, or teachers, try to be little dictators over the Lord’s people. Many churches have been spiritually devastated by leaders who take advantage of the Lord’s flock. But the pastor is not the authority over the church — the One we have to deal with is the One who walks in the midst of the churches!

This is the MAIN THING that must be dealt with AFTER salvation. A believer's "manual" of instructions and learning is the BIBLE. Our FINAL EXAM....JUDGMENT....will come from the contents of the Bible, and that information cannot possibly come from BABYLON (ALL church denominations)....where sit the "tares", while firmly believing they are "wheat."

Arlene