Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
About the Sanctity of Life, Personhood and Abortion

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/lawley26.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

About the Sanctity of Life, Personhood and Abortion

By Gene Lawley

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

A few weeks ago a self-proclaimed liberal was a guest on a Fox News program, raving about the conservatives’ views on women’s rights in respect to the pro-life issue. His argument was that at the point of conception no “personhood” exists, that the “fetus” is not a person until sometime later. (Not sure when, I guess. Maybe it depends on the whims of the pro-abortion mother, and that appears to occur only after a successful birth—unless just before the birth is accomplished, the “fetus” is terminated with a “late-term abortion”.)

It’s hard to imagine the mindset of folks in that arena of human degradation. How much further downhill can one go until pure animal existence becomes the driving motivation for personal life? Our son and his bride let us know that they were expecting their first child, and kept us updated on what they were learning from tests after each doctor visit. One day they called with great excitement: “Mom and Dad, we heard a heartbeat today!” The point of conception was not very far past on that day—only a few weeks. What is the standard time-line? A short time, for sure!

We got excited with them and tossed around possible names, as potential grandparents do, and wished them well. A few minutes passed and the phone rang again: “Mom and Dad! We heard another heartbeat! We’re having twins!” Then Mom and Dad really got excited with them. What a miracle! What a double miracle! And to really show that God was in it, no twins have ever been reported in either side of their families. And yes, they turned out to be a boy and a girl, just the right thing for a couple who were already in their late 30’s and not sure about the safety of pregnancies in those following years.

I would like to consider a passage of Scripture that tells what God says about the sanctity of life, personhood, and when He thinks of this conceived entity as a person with a future.

The passage is in Psalm 139 and reads like this (in the words of the writer):

“For You formed my inward parts; You covered me in my mother's womb. I will praise You, for I am fearfully and wonderfully made; marvelous are Your works, and that my soul knows very well. My frame was not hidden from You, when I was made in secret, and skillfully wrought in the lowest parts of the earth.

Your eyes saw my substance, being yet unformed. And in Your book they all were written, the days fashioned for me, when as yet there were none of them. How precious also are Your thoughts to me, O God! How great is the sum of them! If I should count them, they would be more in number than the sand; when I awake, I am still with You” (Psalm 139:13-1 .

This is a psalm of David, who also wrote, “The Lord is my Shepherd,”

that we remember so well, in Palm 23.

One could almost underline the whole passage above for emphasis because it is so very rich in benevolent, loving content. It looks like God is on hand at the very moment of conception and formulates plans for that person’s life at its very onset! Truly it touches on the mystery in Paul’s statement to the philosophers at Mars Hill in Athens, “In Him we live and move and have our being” (Acts 17:2 .

In view of that Scripture in Psalm 139, let no one belittle the creation plan of God by calling its formation a cluster of microscopic tissue that has no meaning and no life of its own. And to shut down its future potentiality and purpose in God’s plan for that person is no less an act of murder than is a raging teenager on a school campus, shooting to death innocent fellow students at random, in my opinion. Certainly it could be argued that it actually is morally, more criminal because the victim has absolutely no ability to defend himself. I do not decry a woman’s right to choose, but the choice, accepted as a God-given right must also embrace the responsibility of that choice to be right in the sight of God.

The woman who killed her children by driving them off into a lake inside the closed car had a choice and was charged with the crime. And I seem to recall an incident of a third party charged with murdering a pregnant woman and her unborn child. So what’s the

difference? Only the terminology—“It’s not a person even if it is partially born; it’s a fetus and abortion is just another form of birth control,” so they say. May God have mercy on the souls of those who have bought that lie of Satan and exploited it for monetary gain!

Let me tell you a couple of stories that relate to the two prevailing reasons for an acceptable abortion; that of rape and of incest. More than forty years ago I was a friend of a soldier from a nearby military base, and we frequently spent time together studying the Scriptures. Shortly after those months he was discharged and moved back to his home state. Several months later he contacted me to be his best man in his wedding. Seems he had met this young lady, fallen in love and convinced her he was the one for her. After I met her and saw their love for each other, I agreed, too.

The interesting part was that she had a little blond-headed daughter, about seven years old, or so, yet had never been married. She was the victim of a rape and had chosen before God, as a believer in Christ, to bear the child as her own, and keep her. Some time after the wedding he adopted the child as his own. He died a few years later of cancer, and I have since carried the knowledge of his deep love for that lady, their child, and the testimony of the overshadowing love for God and love of God that permeated their lives.

I never questioned them about that incident, so I do not know any details of her struggles and her decision to carry the baby to full term and birth.

Based on Psalm 139, however, one can be sure of two things: The child had no choice of who her father was and God’s plan for her life began at conception with all of His promises, just as with any other person. There is no way that I, as a man, can fully

appreciate the trauma a woman endures as a victim of rape. Only that it must be related to a deep sense of an invasion of her privacy and somehow results in an emotional sense of deep shame and unworthiness as a person. Those are injuries that only a God of grace

and mercy can overcome through the redeeming blood of Jesus Christ.

With this story I am not saying that rape is no reason for an abortion. If one believes in the God of eternity and the pure facts of the Psalm 139 passage, however, one must also deal with the reality that a newly conceived person is an innocent human being before that God of eternity. Perhaps this is where the health and well-being of the mother is to be considered.

The second story is about a couple of sisters in the community where I grew up. They were older women when I was a kid, and they had strange physical defects that were rumored to have come about because of incestial relationships of their parents. One had a cleft palate and the other was tongue-tied and had one shorter leg. Understandably, they were considerably reclusive in the community. I’m sure that these kinds of physical defects are not always as the result of incest—far from it.

Fortunately, medical science has enabled surgeons to take care of most of these kinds of physical problems before the newborn has left the hospital, here in America. But the

degenerative and genetic possibilities in cases of incest are a legitimate concern of society and would be a justifiable case for an abortion. This issue has deep ramifications, such as a combination of rape and incest that would leave emotional scars in its wake for a lifetime, and abortion may only bring partial relief.

As those two women tended their cattle in the open range woodlands of our area, people reported hearing them singing old-time gospel songs in their limited voices, indicating they were aware of their God of creation. So, it is apparent that Psalm 139 tells us that in every conception there is personhood and soul, body and spirit. The morning after pill is not a contraceptive, it is chemical abortion, and late term abortion is the taking of a life—murder.

The liberal regressives [sic] who have promoted the 55 million abortions in

America have “shot themselves in the foot” in that had these persons lived they would have alleviated the current problem of Social Security funding for the middle class—for whom they pretend to have great concern. Let the chips fall where they may, and let God be God!

The two situations I have talked about here are the bottom lines of decision about whether to abort or not. Yet as I have shown, God is a very real presence even in those cases. I do not leave this as an easy decision, when faced, but this perspective may not have been considered as so pertinent a factor in the total scenario. The fallen nature of mankind impacts all of society, and the only lasting solution is the redemption

that is in Jesus Christ. And in that context, there is no room for wholesale abortion as a method of birth control.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven