Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
THE "FIRSTBORN" OF ISRAEL....defining the 144,000

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

There is so little SPIRITUAL understanding in the "body of Christ". I think the reason is that most Christians listen to "flesh and blood" people for their doctrines and they ignore what God is actually telling you, as the truth, in the Bible.

We are "born again" into a SPIRITUAL Kingdom of God (Luke 17:21). Jesus Christ TOLD THIS TO US. Yet, most Christians look at the physical world (and the Jews) for fulfillment of SPIRITUAL promises. That's because they still have a "fleshy" mind and interpret things of the "Spirit" according to the things they see in the world.

This was the problem with most people in the days when Jesus walked the earth as a Man. But then, God's plan in THIS PRESENT AGE is not everyone can see this. That's why He spoke in parables...some would understand and some would not. But, He wants us to trust Him enough to SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES and find out the truth. Few, if ever, will discover this by "going to church" because the "man" behind the pulpit doesn't know any more than you do....IF YOU READ YOUR BIBLE.

James 2:5..."Hearken, my beloved brethren, Hath not God chosen the POOR of this world RICH IN FAITH, and HEIRS OF THE KINGDOM which He hath promised TO THEM THAT LOVE HIM?"

Does this sound anything like promises to the people who call themselves "Jews" today. See Revelation 2:9 and 3:9. Do they love Him TODAY?

An example of NATURAL vs SPIRITUAL. Those who entering God's Kingdom must "see" things with SPIRITUAL EYES...or they will not "see" the Kingdom of God as it is told to us in the New Testament. The Old Testament shows us "natural" Israel as it developed. The New Testament shows us "spiritual Israel" as it is developed. We can't see the "new" (spiritual) unless we understand the "old" (fleshy) FIRST.

I Corinthians 2:14...But the NATURAL man receiveth NOT the things of the Spirit of God: for they are foolishness unto him: neither can he know them, because they are SPIRITUALLY DISCERNED."

I Corinthians 15:46..."Howbeit that was NOT FIRST which is SPIRITUAL, but that which is NATURAL; and AFTERWARD that which is SPIRITUAL."

FOR JUST ONE INSTANCE...and this explains the SPIRITUALITY of the "Israel of God" in Revelation 7 (the "sealed"):

In the OT, REUBEN was the "firstborn" of all the Tribes of Israel. He was a MAN born of the wife of Jacob, and he is the heir of his father, Jacob/Israel, among ALL THE TRIBES because He is "firstborn". This was a NATURAL birth, and all those who followed were called NATURAL "Israel" as a people. REUBEN is always listed FIRST when the Tribes were named.

In the NT, JESUS CHRIST is the "Firstborn" of all the "SPIRITUAL" Tribes of Israel. He had no human mother...His birth was a "spiritual" birth through the work of the HOLY SPIRIT OF GOD. All who follow Jesus Christ are called "SPIRITUAL ISRAEL". This is seen in Revelation chapter 7 because JESUS CHRIST ("Lion of the Tribe of Judah") is listed FIRST among "spiritual Israel".

The "Tribes" seen in Revelation chapter 7 are those who FOLLOW JESUS CHRIST. They do NOT have "Reuben" as their "firstborn"....they have Jesus Christ as the Firstborn. THIS IS SPIRITUAL ISRAEL. That is why it is written with those words. But the "natural" man cannot understand this.

To see things spiritually, a Christian must come out of the "world" and come to God IN THE SPIRIT. Physical churches, pews, and pastors know NOTHING OF THIS. If they did, they would have to repent and close down their "church" because it is UNBIBLICAL.

I pray for more understanding of spiritual things in the "body of Christ"...and much less interest in the world of the "flesh"....

Good article on this:

http://www.2001translation.com/Firstborn.htm

Piece of the article:

Must The Firstborn Be the Firstborn of Men?

Now, at this point, we really aren’t sure whether all the faithful on the earth (symbolic IsraEl) will eventually serve as kings and priests or not; this will likely become clearer in the future. However, we are sure that those who are called the ‘firstborn’ will serve in that capacity.

Does this mean that they are literally the firstborn of family lines? No, for the Bible shows that a person doesn’t literally have to be the firstborn of men to be the firstborn of God. Take for example, Jacob; his brother Esau was literally the firstborn, but Jacob was able to buy that right from his brother for the price of a bowl of stew. So in this case, the right of firstborn was purchased from another, because one appreciated it and the other didn’t. And that’s how (by showing appreciation) one can become the firstborn of God.

And, because of their faithfulness, many others in Bible history who were not literally the firstborn of their families were given the right of becoming the firstborn by God… including some who were actually born close to last in their families. An example of this was faithful Joseph; for, his family line was given the inheritance of the firstborn, a double portion of tribes (Ephraim and Manasseh) in IsraEl. And later, David (who was the last-born son of Jesse) was appointed king of IsraEl by God, as was his son Solomon, who was far down the list of David’s sons.
That David was actually elected by God to be His firstborn is proven by the words of God as found at Psalm 89:27, where we read: ‘Then I’ll appoint him to be my firstborn, and put him above the kings of the earth.

You may doubt this now, but you will be shocked, even more, should you one day hear, "Verily, I say unto you, I know you not." Matthew 25:12. IF you are trying to KNOW Jesus Christ, you will find very little by sitting in a "pew" (good word for it, as it smells to high heaven...literally). And you will later find out that God doesn't know you because you never "searched the scriptures" YOURSELVES to find out all you could about Him. You are supposed to be His "BRIDE"...and you are not preparing yourselves for this DIVINE appointment.

The 144,000 have "prepared themselves" because God "seals" them for His own. They have a "spiritual heart" for Jesus Christ. They are part of Him because they KNOW HIM, and He knows them. Their "lamps" are filled..and they have "oil" to spare. DO YOU?

False prophets will NOT lead you to "search the scriptures"...those who love God, will.

Arlene