Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
God’s Only Weakness

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/mcReynolds2.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

God’s Only Weakness

By Don McReynolds

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I am not sure if I will get a great reception from this article just based on the title, but from my perception of God and what the Word has told me our God does have one weakness. Before I jump right into what our Lord’s one weakness is, let’s just marvel at our God’s great power and glory first.

Before everything was created I wonder what our God was up to. Unfortunately, Jesus never gave us that piece of information. What we do know is that once the Lord began his handy work, He impressed himself. While He was creating everything through the stages and days of its construction, God acknowledged how good His work was. During the early days of assembly it was just God and His angels. I wonder what their conversation was like. Jesus breathing stars, creating light, laying the foundations of the earth must have been impressive.

“Where were you when I laid the earth’s foundation? Tell me, if you understand.

Who marked off its dimensions? Surely you know! Who stretched a measuring line across it? On what were its footings set, or who laid its cornerstone—while the morning stars sang together and all the angels shouted for joy?” (Job 38:4-7)

Well we do see a glimpse in the book of Job how our Lord was knocking the spiritual socks off of the heavenly angels. Man, that must have been a site to see. Plus it’s obvious our God has a sense of humor because He uses such sarcasm in the dialogue with Job. This chapter has to be my favorite in the entire Bible. It has God’s glory written all over it, and it shows us some of our Lord’s personality.

But let’s dig deeper with science and just get a taste of our God’s power. In Genesis 1:3, our God says, “Let there be light.” I mean just think about it, light came flying out of our Lord’s mouth at speeds of 186,000 miles per second. Jesus spoke and light was created. I mean our God is no cupcake. When He tells something to happen no time is wasted. Let’s just say while God is in the building it is never going to be amateur hour.

The circumference of the earth at the equator is roughly 25,000 miles. God’s first command came screaming out of His mouth so fast it would have circled the earth almost eight times in just one second. What is even more mind-boggling is that our God is infinitely more powerful then this measly slow pace of 186,000 miles per second speed. Jesus just probably flipped a coin in heaven and that’s how He decided what the speed of light would travel at. I mean the speed of light with God’s authority could have been anything.

“He determines the number of stars and calls them each by name” (Psalm 147:4).

“By the word of the Lord the heavens were made, their starry host by the breath of his mouth” (Psalm 33:6).

I think it is safe to say that there is something special about our God. His power is quite clear through his first command to create light. After the Lord created light He just started breathing stars, and I don’t mean just one star, but every star. We all know that our sun is by no means the largest star or the only star, but just wrap your mind around the phenomenon of star breathing. I have never picked up that skill, nor have I seen it as a course at my local community college. What’s even crazier is the fact that scientists say that the universe holds estimates of hundreds of billions of galaxies, but taking it one step further we live in the Milky Way galaxy that has another estimated one hundred billion stars. I refuse to do the math, but Jesus named them all and not one of them is missing (Isaiah 40:26).

Everyone now reading this is may be scratching their heads trying to figure out how our God can comprehend every star and its name, while at the same time hearing everyone of our thoughts. These types of details of our God show us how He is infinite and all-powerful. Then a sudden rush comes over you thinking, “Who am I that God is mindful of me” (Psalm 8:4) Those words were spoken in another life time by King David, and I can’t help but feel the very same way.

I mean seriously, growing up I was never chosen to do anything. I wasn’t funny, good looking, popular, but the amazing Creator of the stars chose me for the knowledge of truth. I feel like I should send an email to one of God’s angels and say that I think that God chose the wrong guy, it must have been a mishap for me to have mistakenly received the Holy Spirit and He is blowing my mind with His wisdom.

He is pointing to the King of kings who died on the cross for my sin, and when He resurrected, He didn’t even bother walking up to the Pharisees to be like, “Just a heads up guys, I was who I said I was.” Imagine the awkwardness of that confrontation. The Lord Jesus just standing there with His arms crossed, eyes like blazing fire just staring at all the teachers of the law. I think it’s safe to say that all of the Pharisees would have needed to change their underpants.

This finally brings us to that singular weakness our God has. It is obvious our Lord’s understanding is incomprehensible because I couldn’t even do the math equation to get a rough estimate of the possible number of stars that Jesus knows every name and exact location of. I get lost looking for my car in a parking lot, and Jesus is like, “Donnie its right there, you just passed it. Thank God our Lord is patient, and thank God He loves us.

So the only weakness our Lord possesses is the love He has for man. The all-powerful God humbles himself. The set-apart holy God, the one of kind mind bender who walks on water has but one weakness and it’s that He loves us. Jesus jumps on the grenade for mankind, allows death to exalt itself over Him through the cross. The only problem is the grave can’t hold our God, and the finishing touches of Jesus really show us what it is to be humble. Our star breathing, mind-bending Creator God is the incident Commander, the Commander and Chief, the Good Sheppard whom I would follow anywhere because his boots have entered the battlefield.

The Creator of the stars is my friend, and the secret is: He wants to be yours also. Meditate on that for a second. The star Creator is looking at you right this second and truthfully wants fellowship. Start digesting the glory of God and it will be so much easier to follow and love him. God is not just an idea. God is not just a hobby. God is alive and He has his eye on you.

Thanks and blessings.

Don McReynolds

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven