Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
HOW LONG IS "FOREVER AND EVER" ....till the end of time, or beyond?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Subjects just "pop" into my head at times. Driving back from the market, I was watching the cows grazing lazily under the HOT summer sun, and I had such peace that I wished it could go on forever!

FOREVER? Why would I ever say something like that? I didn't want to REALLY be out in the hot sun driving, and watching the cows...FOREVER! And that made me think of what the word "forever" really means. But I guess that would depend upon who was defining that word...and what they meant by it. "Subjective" comes to my mind. And being subjective is not always being truthful! And I am all about the TRUTH!!

For instance:

What person (any gender of the species of "Man") has not looked into the eyes of someone they totally loved and thought they would love them "forever"?

How many marriages begin at the Alter with making vows to "love and cherish" "forever" (which actually is until "death", or divorce). Murder comes to mind as well, but that's another subject.

And millions of people receive gifts with the comment, "I will cherish this forever!"

Sure! Know how long "forever" lasts with people? Until they decide differently. You love someone until they disappoint you beyond the point of toleration....then love turns to hate. The OPPOSITE of "love" is not "hate" (they both imply emotion), it is "indifference" (you just don't give a darn one way or the other...no emotion involved). But it's certainly not "forever" any more.

The gift one would cherish "forever" is until there is too much clutter on the shelves, and then it gets tossed into the rubbish. There goes "forever" with not another thought about it.

The marriage vows for "forever" usually end when one gains about 200 lbs, gets gray hair (or no hair), and gets generally bored with their company....or someone else comes along to satisfy their need for "youth", "money" or "sex". These things put a halt on "forever" quite efficiently!

Ah! To be young again and believe that everything nice, and good, and pleasant, and exciting will last "forever". But, in contrast, all things that cause pain, anger, or stress are usually forgotten when tomorrow comes.

That is, except for women! We NEVER forget anything or anyone who has ever wronged us....and "paybacks are rough". Some men fear women because they are very aware of this. That's why the phrase, "Yes, Dear! came to be so commonly said by most males in marriages. There is a saying, "If Momma's not happy, the whole house pays for it"....or something like that. Men are instinctively smart in knowing this, or they learn it very quickly!

BUT WHAT DOES THE BIBLE SAY ABOUT "FOREVER"???? I believe that many, if not most, Christians do not understand the word "forever" as God meant it to be understood. The Bible contains the "inspired words of God". We all know that!! But, those who translated the Bible from the original Hebrew, Greek, and Aramaic WERE NOT! People make errors! And there are LOTS of different "Bible translations" (versions) today. People can receive salvation from ANY "Bible", that is, IF GOD THE FATHER DRAWS THEM...John 6:44.

In detail link explaining the words translated as "for ever":

http://www.savior-of-all.com/aionian.html

This is a also a good link in explaining what God means by "forever", but it has "different" details than the link above:

http://www.godfire.net/paris/howlong.html

Piece of the end of the article:

EVERLASTING LIFE

For hundreds of years believers have been plagued with these "for ever" texts, which caused mental blocks to shut out scriptures which could have reconciled them. "For ever" must be measured every time in the King James version. Some times the passage explains the time element, but at other times, a lot of scripture has to be compared before we can measure accurately how long is meant. "A little knowledge is dangerous," it is said, so a lot of knowledge is needed here, or else we assume wrongly that "for ever" is endless.

Will everyone who ever lived arise to be rewarded or judged? Of course! No one has been forgotten, nor will anyone ever be! Failure to recognize this causes false doctrines to spring up. Will anyone's death be final? No, our Savior was victorious over every death! All who have been created have been redeemed, but it is going to be very hard on those who must go through long correction! Many believers resist measuring these for ever texts. But it is all so simple! The righteous (who are a minority, as a few) will receive life which is not subject to death. Rev. 2: 11. This thrives on and on until death is destroyed. In effect then, life is ETERNAL life, and there is not one thing to worry over! So as believers, let us rejoice that we receive such LIFE, none will be tortured for ever, nor destroyed for ever. ALL of us are safe in our heavenly Father's hands! Praise Him. Oh, how we can trust such a loving Creator.

Arlene