Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
FD: Paul Wilson (9 July 2013) "A Religious Spirit or Simply A Disagreement Amongst the Brethren??"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/july2013/paulw79-3.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Paul Wilson (9 July 2013)
"A Religious Spirit or Simply A Disagreement Amongst the Brethren??"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

While I agree there are religious spirits out there in churches I think we must be careful not to label a brother or sister who legitimately disagrees with us as having religious spirit. The following was posted about the manifestation of a religious spirit and I have shown how a member of the brethren could legitimately fit each or be perceived to fit each.

<<>>

<<<1. Religious spirits like to hear about sins, errors, and mistakes of anointed ministers.>>>

True but to ignore the errors is wrong as well. it allows ministers to bring God’s word into disrepute. Also who is anointed?? Some may consider a particular preacher anointed and touched by God’s and others consider him a heretic. you must check what they say against the word if that minister is disagreeing with the word on issues even if he is in agreement with the word elsewhere you must not give him a pass on those issues where he is wrong you must correct him.

<<<2. They rejoice over mistakes of their brothers and ministers in Christ.>>>

True but be careful not to confuse pleasure at being vindicated about a minister with rejoicing over their mistakes.

<<<3. Like to email out everyone on their list about a minister's mistakes.>>>

If little mistakes yes that is not a Christian spirit however if these are major errors than people have the duty to inform all they know about this error when this is a major preacher or someone who is seeking out the limelight.

<<<4. They look for mistakes in brother's and minister's lives.>>>

It would depend on motivation. If they examine the preachers live to see that he is not a hypocrite then I would not be upset with them for they want to ensure God’s word is not tarnished by a bad representative of Christ. If they look at the persons life to find something to complain about the yes that is not the spirit of Christ as he said “let he who is without sin cast the first stone” since all have sinned all have something in their lives that would be sinful but does not compromise their testimony.

<<<5. Like to misjudge prophetic words or teachings then instead of emailing the person they go to great lengths to email everyone on their list.>>>

I would put a caveat on this of A) If it is a big name preacher not your minister down the street or someone you can email and talk to then you may have no choice but to email people you know and talk about this possible wrong prophetic word with them. B) Keep in mind that when you are giving words on a public forum it is not the same and a private gathering in which you can limit who is there, you are speaking to any and all and are opening yourself to public scrutiny. You have made statements to the public in public so if you are challenged on it publicly you can’t complain. it would be the same as if you went to a town square and started teaching your word there people wouldn’t be required to wait till later and talk to you privately about it they have reasonable expectation of being able to discuss it with you right there on the square in front of everyone. and C) sometime people have gone privately to someone about a issue only to have that person publicly rebuke them. you can not expect people to email you privately when you answer them publicly.

<<<7. Hearing something new, refuse to seek out the Word of God to understand truth.>>>

Since it is new it might be something that goes against what has been accepted teaching for some time so they may not be religious but not understanding this new revelation. Also they may use scripture to support them but just because that disagrees with this new thing that doesn’t mean the are not seeking truth. If they truly don’t seek out the truth in the bible then they would not have the spirit of God with them.

<<<8. Like to email ministers their thinking about the sermon to add their thinking or correct the minister.>>>

It depend on the emails. Sometimes this can be a good thing because it can spark discussion and get one further in the word. However if a person is not correct in their use of scripture then they make just be looking for a argument. Also remember that there are many pastors who are wrong on things, look how many are pastors but deny God’s existence, and need to be corrected.

<<<9. Do not seek understanding.>>>

This can be a rather subjective manifestation since for some if a person doesn’t see it your way after a email or two you may feel they don’t want to understand when it could be you simply haven’t provided proof required to change their mind. Conversations are NOT a email or two long they can be many emails, or posts on a board, long and take sometime. Just because they don’t agree with you immediately doesn’t mean they don’t seek understanding. But yes spirits not of God will not want to understand.

<<<10. Do not like to seek knowledge.>>>

Again this can be subjective since if they aren’t accepting your revelation or your version of thing you might believe they don’t seek knowledge. Just because they disagree don’t mean they don’t seek knowledge or don’t want to learn. Remember as well logic and scripture are not always the same. Something may sound logical but that doesn’t make it scriptural.

<<<11. When hearing something that is anointed becomes angry inside for no reason at all. They become angry with the anointed servant of God. Then they try to call it discernment.>>>

Again it would depend on who is anointed. Sometime we tend to consider those who agree with us as anointed and those who don’t and unanoited. Anger can be tough to tell over the internet sometimes people perceive you as anger when you are approaching them calmly and respectfully. I would also be very careful about discernment. It can be quite easy to label those who disagree with you for whatever reason as having false discernment. Not agreeing with you or with another servant of God is NOT itself an indication of a religious spirit. Yes a spirit not of God would become angry for no reason we must separate NO reason from what what we consider NO GOOD reason. You may not agree with their reason you may think it is a stupid reason BUT that is not the same as NO reason.

<<<12. In hearing things that are new to them they will try to give their word even though they don't even understand what they are saying.>>>

Be sure it is THEY who don’t understand what they are saying and not YOU you don’t understand what they are saying. Again with something new if it is against what they have held dear for so long it may take a bit more time but are simply defending their faith. however if they can not support their word with scripture and you can then it is likely they do not have a spirit of God.

<<<13. Like to dispute, quarrel and generate strife with those speaking and teaching things that are new to them.>>>

I would distinguish between those who wish to discuss a matter and those who wish top quarrel. Some wish to discuss that which is new to them using scripture and want to be shown how you cam to believe this new thing and the scriptural support for it. The fact that “I said it” may not be enough for them and if they are to teach others saying “so and so said it” wont help them. If they are using the Word of God to support them and you can’t refute them with the word of God then it may be that they have a legitimate point and simply wish to discuss it. While those with a spirit not of God will quarrel and argue those with the spirit of God will discuss and ask questions to learn the truth. Don’t confuse the latter with the former simply because the teaching is something you support and can imagine any legitimate discussion of it.

<<<14. Lie about the motives of a minister in order to attack his/her teachings.>>>

Again we must investigate what is said to know if it is a lie. Yes those who don’t have the spirit of God will lie but just because what is said doesn’t agree with what we believe about a preacher don’t automatically make it a lie. When a claim is made we must search into it and seek out the truth whatever that truth may be even if it disappoints us. We may personally like the preacher but if what is said is correct we must accept that and not have blind loyalty to any man, or woman, but affirm our loyalty lie with Christ alone.

<<<15. Like to control apostles, and prophets.>>>

Again you have to be careful here as in these days there are many self appointed apostles and self appointed prophets yet they know not God. This I think is the hardest thing in todays church because we often give self appointed prophets a 2nd, 3rd, 50th, 100th chance when they are wrong. We say that “satan corrupted the prophecy so that the person heard it wrong”. Or “ it was filtered through imperfect flesh and that caused it to be remembered wrong”. Or “we prayed it away” although there was no indication by God it was a subjective prophecy that could be annulled by prayer. Keep in mind God NEVER had that problem with the Prophets of Old. So either God is slipping up on the job after all these years or the person wasn’t a prophet. I believe the latter is true and the former is impossible. A prophet is to be 100% right 100% of the time. A prophecy is to be 100% right if it is from God as he would not mix truth and lies and has never had his prophecies mixed with lies. I feel many in today’s church would not have been allowed in the early church without repentance of their errors.Many would have found themselves shunned and out of fellowship until they admitted their error and asked forgiveness.

Paul

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: FD: Paul Wilson (9 July 2013) "A Religious Spirit or Simply A Disagreement Amongst the Brethren

Good points! None of us should be listening to any "Preachers", anyway. Reading the Bible gives us all the information we need to know. And we are GUARANTEED it is no lie.

Besides, if we follow the instructions that God has given us in I John 2:27

"But the anointing which ye have received of him abideth in you, and ye NEED NOT THAT ANY MAN TEACH YOU: but as the same anointing teacheth you of ALL THINGS, and is TRUTH, and is no lie, and even as it hath taught you, ye shall abide in Him"

Christians should know what this verse says, but they don't. They DISOBEY every "Sunday" and sit in pews listening to someone else telling them what they should believe. We shouldn't be "going to church"...we should BE THE CHURCH and lead others to Christ in whatever we do, and wherever we go.

But, how can Christians project the truth if they don't know what the truth is?

And it's wonderful how God works in those who obey! They learn a little, and then God opens up more to them...and they finally come to understanding "spiritually". It's what we should all strive for.

But God also tells us that if we DON'T DO THIS, then what little we have will be taken away as well....it's in the Parable of the Talents. My own personal opinion is that we are ALL "anointed" to do this through the Holy Spirit. People don't go to college to become anointed....just saying!

Arlene