Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: July 8 2013: Obama: Diplomatic Wrecking Ball

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Jul 8, 2013

Obama: Diplomatic Wrecking Ball

There is little doubt in my mind that Barack Hussein Obama II is the worst president in the history of the United States. He is constantly being compared to three other low ranked Presidents. Obama is noted for the “malaise” of Jimmy Carter, the “dirty tricks” of Richard Nixon, and the “ hands-off “ policy of the Herbert Hover Administration.

Some of the greatest harm that Obama has inflicted on America has been in the area of foreign policy. He was elected on the assumption that he would make the world like us again. Obama began his tenure in office by traveling around Europe apologizing for America’s supposed international arrogance. His policy of weakness has only earned him contempt. Our enemies no longer fear us, and our friends no longer respect us.

The 2012 Benghazi attack shows what happens when you show weakness to your enemies. We should remember that during that same time period, eight other diplomatic missions in the Middle East, Asia, and Europe were subject to similar violent attacks.

Obama is at his best when he is bad talking our nation. He just came back from a trip to Africa. While visiting Tanzanai, Obama warned African nations to watch out for greedy American businesses. As the chief executive for the U.S. government, Obama should be talking up American business. Instead, he spouted this nonsense:

Somebody says they want to come build something here: Are they hiring African workers? Somebody says that we want to help you develop your natural resources: How much of the money is staying in Africa? I do think that it’s important for Africans to make sure that these interactions are good for Africa. There has been a long history of extracting resources from Africa, you take raw materials, you send them to some place else where they get used processed, sometimes sold back to Africa. The profits stay there the jobs stay there and not much stays in Africa.

The Chinese leaders, however, are not talking down their involvement in Africa. They have made numerous deals to help exploit Africa’s resources. Beijing’s greatest triumph was to capture the lion share of the oil drilling rights in Iraq─after the U.S. spent a trillion dollars freeing the Iraqi people. Yet Obama somehow managed to fumble the only positive aspect of our involvement in that nation.

Another huge diplomatic gaffe for the Obama Administration was the decision to have the NSA spy on our European allies. I know that all nations spy on each other─even those who are close friends. But spying operations are normally carried out by: elite CIA operatives. Poor judgment sets in when you have the entire bloated ranks of the NSA involved in spying on a friendly nation and expect a quarter million people to keep this a secret.

The attempt to capture Edward Snowden helped demonstrate how much respect America has lost in the international community. As our government tried to snare the fugitive intelligence contractor, China and Russia conspired together to frustrate our efforts. Russia’s Putin, mocked the U.S. by telling his new guest, “He must cease his work aimed at inflicting damage to our American partners.”

Washington’s handling of the Snowden affair even managed to make enemies in South America. Somehow the State Department got the idea that Snowden was onboard a flight that was carrying Bolivian President, Evo Morales who was flying back to Bolivia from a trip to Moscow. The plane was forced to stop in Vienna, and the incident instantly became a huge embarrassment for the U.S. when it became clear that Snowden was still in Russia.

The current crisis in Egypt has also been a disaster for U.S. foreign policy. A massive wave of anti-Obama sentiment was generated in Egypt over our support for the now ousted Muslim Brotherhood President Mohammed Morsi. Protestors in Tahrir Square held signs that read: “Wake up America: Obama backs a fascist regime in Egypt.”

Many of the protestors held signs that attacked U.S. Ambassador to Egypt Anne Patterson. She resisted opportunities to criticize the Muslim Brotherhood government as it implemented increasingly authoritarian policies. On June 18, Patterson lent support to Morsi by saying, “Some say that street action will produce better results than elections, to be honest, my government and I are deeply skeptical.”

Barack Obama’s most abhorrent diplomatic misstep would have to be his treatment of Israel. Obama has proven himself to be “the anti-Israel president,” by openly snubbing Israel’s Netanyahu and warming up to Arab nations that will never be as trustworthy as Israel.

Obama’s clear failure as a world leader has opened a door for someone else to come in and be the perfect diplomat. Since the Bible predicts that the whole world will worship the Antichrist as the ultimate problem solver, Obama’s clownish actions may be designed to set the stage for the Beast of Revelation.

“And they worshipped the dragon which gave power unto the beast: and they worshipped the beast, saying, who is like unto the beast? Who is able to make war with him?” (Revelation 13:4)

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
“Perilous Times” Headlines
No prophetic indicator more precisely relevant to our time can be determined than what we have seen develop within recent weeks and days to my way of analysis.

Specifically, I would like us to examine in this brief commentary things in our headlines of late─that I believe parallel Paul’s perilous times forewarning found in the following portion of 2 Timothy, chapter 3:

“This know also, that in the last days perilous times shall come. For men shall be…traitors, heady, highminded…” (2 Timothy 3:1a, 2a; 4a).

First, we should get these words down in terms of the definitions given in the Greek language, in which the New Testament was written. I invite you to check out the Greek in the Strong’s Greek Lexicon, or another source to get the exact Greek word. I deal here only with the definition of each of these words that I believe so fit our day in regard to being end times:

Traitors: A betrayer─in the sense of giving forward into another’s [the enemy’s] hands. Heady: 1): to fall forward, headlong, sloping, precipitously 2): precipitate, rash, reckless (Example: Acts 19:36. Paul advises to never act rashly.)

Highminded: 1): to make proud, puff up with pride, render insolent, to be puffed up with haughtiness or pride 2): to blind with pride or conceit, to render foolish or stupid

These characteristics have in recent days, in my opinion, been on display in glaring, unmistakable fashion for anyone who is willing to honestly acknowledge America’s slide into reprobate thinking, as Paul forewarned:

“And even as they did not like to retain God in their knowledge, God gave them over to a reprobate mind, to do those things which are not convenient” (Romans 1:2 .

One particular young man is at the center of this end of the age display of God’s prophetic truth, manifesting before our eyes on an hourly basis. Edward Snowden, as of this writing, is stuck in a Moscow airport, awaiting word on possibly being given sanctuary in Ecuador. Of course, we all know his story by now. He divulged massive amounts of National Security Agency (NSA) information regarding the snooping agency’s intelligence gathering.

Most troubling, apparently, to the powers that be in Washington is the revealing of the methodologies the NSA uses to collect the data and use it–even against American citizens. The 30-year old contractor, who reportedly doesn’t have a college degree, was in position to collect information on the capabilities of, arguably, America’s most secretive clandestine service.

Everyone in power, from the Obama Administration to senators and representatives, and mainstream media pundit-types are calling him a traitor and demanding that he be immediately extradited to the U.S. Snowden claims he divulged the information–and will divulge a lot more─because the NSA and other clandestine services are spying on individual American citizens and collecting dossiers in a way that violates the Constitution. For example, the Fourth Amendment.

Snowden went to China and to Russia with the information─America’s traditionally most powerful, antagonistic opponents─so the word “traitor” is a term that is appropriate, it can be argued. --Thus, although the betrayal might be viewed as well as being carried out against a corrupt, intrusive government, not as against the American people.

Regardless of his motive–and only the Lord and Mr. Snowden know for certain what that is—he has opened himself up to appear to have selfishly performed a traitorous act by placing himself in a position to be debriefed on these sensitive documents by America’s most dangerous foes, in terms of geopolitical intrigue.

Now, I would like to look at an even more worrisome matter in all of this -- the betrayal or traitorous activities by those in the high places of government who are so heady and highminded─to use Paul’s Holy Spirit-inspired Words. Those In the NSA, the IRS, and other such agencies who have wantonly and recklessly disregarded the Constitution the founding fathers gave this nation have violated, and continue to violate, apparently, the very spirit of what has made this unprecedented experiment in human liberty unique in all the ages of human history. That they do their dastardly, enslaving activity under the guise of “national security” makes the crime worse.

They have, and continue to betray the trust a people must have in its leaders in order to carry on with civil and productive society and culture. Make no mistake─there are those principalities and powers in the high places─both human and supernatural─who want you to be the servants of the ruling class, rather than those whom are served, as the founding fathers wrote into that most noble document. Here is what Benjamin Franklin had to say about a national, salaried bureaucracy:

Sir, there are two passions which have a powerful influence in the affairs of men...ambition and avarice-the love of power and the love of money... What kind are the men that will strive for this profitable preeminence, through all the bustle of cabal, the heat of contention, the infinite mutual abuse of parties, tearing to pieces the best of characters? It will not be the wise and moderate, the lovers of peace and good order, the men fittest for the trust. It will be the bold and the violent, the men of strong passions and indefatigable activity in their selfish pursuits. These will thrust themselves into your government and be your rulers...

Franklin said further:

There will always be a party for giving more to the rulers, that the rulers may be able, in return, to give more to them...The more the people are discontented with the oppression of taxes, the greater need the prince has of money to distribute among his partisans, and pay the troops that are to suppress all resistance, and enable him to plunder at pleasure .There is scarce a king in a hundred who would not, if he could, follow the example of Pharaoh-get first all the people’s money, then all their lands, and then make them and their children servants for ever...I am apprehensive, therefore─perhaps too apprehensive─that the government of the States may, in future times end in a monarchy...and a king wills the sooner be set over us. (My thanks to Bill Federer’s American Minute, June 28, 2013 --From Ben Franklin’s speech on June 28, 1787 Constitutional Convention, at 81 years of age.)

The traitorous, heady and highminded are among us. These times in which we live look to be the perilous times that Paul said, will be prevalent at the moment Christ calls His church to be with Him forever.

--Terry

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven