Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
I give up! You can't compete with mind readers!

I do not attend any church building of any kind and am non-denominational. I believe in Jesus Christ as the son of God! I have not been force fed by anyone, preacher, pastor, or would be experts on religion. I was compelled to post about the 144,000 of revelation and have been studying these people for decades. I am very careful in my studies and prayerful about sharing personal understandings with the masses. Some people are bent on disproving things that don't exist or exist only in their own minds about others. Walk a mile in your shoes? You know not who I am! Nothing about me. Try looking up the meaning of words in a dictionary before attacking the messenger, as you know not who I am, or why I am. Only God can answer that! Are you God? I was inspired to write to you here because that is what God led me to do! Be careful to talk down to the tree that you are grafted into, as God did not spare the original branches to make room for you! What makes you think that you could not be lopped off as well? Your knowledge is so Accurate? I. Corinthians 1:23...... But we preach Christ crucified unto the Jews a stumbling block, and unto the Greeks foolishness; 24.... But unto them which are called, both Jews and Greeks, Christ the Power of God, and the wisdom of God.

YES, Jews are called! Just as the Gentiles (Greeks).

27.... But God hath chosen the foolish things of the world to confound the wise; and God hath chosen the weak things of the world to confound the things which are mighty;
28.... And base things of the world, and things which are despised, hath God chosen, yea, and things which are not, to bring to nought things that are:
29.... That no flesh should glory in his presence.

Galatians 1:11..... But I certify you, brethren, that the gospel which was preached of me is not after man.

12..... For I neither received it of man, neither was I taught it, but by the revelation of Jesus Christ.

Yes, I know how to read! But I am not perfect. And I don't claim to be wise, but I must be a fool for trying to reason with such greatness of knowledge! And I am definitely weak from 4 heart surgeries! Obviously lowly and despised by some! But still, I run the race for the prize, the same as YOU!

Re: I give up! You can't compete with mind readers!

For Mike Plunkett....

Why do you say you can't "compete with mind readers"?? You are trying to tell me something that is NOT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, and that's what was being discussed! You tell me to go back to the OT to determine who are the 144,000. Why? The Tribes in the OT ALWAYS begin with REUBEN. But the Tribes in Revelation chapter 7 begin with JUDAH. There has to be a reason for this....and there is. It's speaking of "Spiritual Israel" (those "circumcised in the heart"...Romans 2:29).

BTW...NOBODY in the Tribes of LEVI or BENJAMIN ever called themselves "JEWS"....only those who turned from God into the religion of Judaism. And even those in the Tribe of Judah DID NOT CALL THEMSELVES "JEWS".

The Bible goes FROM THE NATURAL(OT examples).....AND TO THE SPIRITUAL (NT fulfillment)...see I Corinthians 15:46. I didn't figure this out by myself....GOD SAID IT! The Book of Revelation is a "spiritual" Book told to us in signs and symbols. That is what I was trying to tell you, because that is what GOD said, not me!

IT WAS CONSTRUCTIVE CRITICISM....all of us get it at one time or another, whether we want it or not, and no matter how old we are. God does that to us all the time....we call it "tribulation"....and sometimes it gets pretty bad!

First of all, you may or may not be the same age I am....but I have lived a LONG life with lots of troubles as well. I am probably no stronger...nor weaker than you are. I have been studying the Bible for decades as well. And you know something? Not too long ago, God showed me where I WAS WRONG! I had to UNLEARN almost everything I had learned. It happens.

Look at Paul!! He killed and persecuted Christians UNTIL God stopped him and made him see the light(literally). And he was a SMART Jew...he studied under Gamaliel! IT HAPPENS! If you STILL believe the same things you believed when you first got saved, that means YOU HAVEN'T GROWN AT ALL!! It's called "maturing" as a Christian. I've had to do it, and so does everyone else! Read I John chapter 2...tells you all about it.

I remember in my days as very young nurse (RN). I used to go in to a patient's room and tell them, "We have to take our pills now". Or, "We have to take our bath now." I did this until one young guy almost threw his bedpan at me. HE WAS ANGRY!!

Know why? Every day, for over a week, some nurse came in and said, "We have to take our pills now." His anger at this condescending attitude "ate at him", day by day.....until I walked into his room and said it, too! HE BLEW UP AT ME!! And I was totally insulted! But, it was my own fault!

I learned the lesson pretty quickly that if people keep "poking" at a bear time after time, one day that bear is going to BITE someone REALLY HARD!

I copied a piece of your posting to me. READ IT!! And how do you think I would react after being "poked" by this same nonsense day after day....and I have tried to answer politely. (Steven told me to be kind and gentile in my responses, when possible.)

[I read it and became extremely "poked" and spoken to in an extremely "childish" and condescending manner.] SO I FINALLY "BIT" SOMEONE, and, unfortunately, you were the "poker"...and you got the "bite".

^^^^^^^^^^

You wrote:

ARLENE, How I love your passion for the word! But we must be careful how we interpret WORDS! Please understand something? In my 7-3-2013 post, I tried to explain that not ALL of Israel are JEWISH! But 36,000 of them are!

If you take your OWN advise and go back into the OLD TESTAMENT and read it carefully, you will find out that when the 2 kingdoms of ISRAEL separated, They fought each other. II. Kings chapter 16 CLEARLY states that king AHAZ of JERUSALEM was at war with Re'zin king of Syria and Rem-m-a-li'ah king of ISRAEL!

Ahaz was the king of JUDAH, and he reigned in JERUSALEM! HE was a JEW! He was at war with the house of ISRAEL, the northern kingdom! Only the SOUTHERN kingdom were JEWISH! or called JEWS!!!!

The tribes that made up the JEWS were:
1. Judah
2. Levi
3. Benjamin

That gives us 36,000 sealed ISRAELITES from these 3 tribes and they are mentioned in Revelation 7.

So yes, there will be 36,000 JEWS that will make up the 144,000 sealed servants of GOD Almighty...

[end of piece of what you wrote to me]

There are NOT 36,000 ISRAELITES even mentioned in Revelation chapter 7...or chapter 14.

Where on earth did you get that number?? Scripture and verse, please!

The number 144,000 is SIGNIFYING a MULTIPLE OF THE NUMBER 12 (twelve)!! It points to God's governmental number.....like "12" Apostles, "12" Tribes, etc. If you pick apart the 144,000, you lose the significance of it.

The Book of Revelation talks NOTHING of the Northern or Southern Tribes and how they split into 10 and 2. I know all about that....and it is totally irrelevant here.

I probably know the OT better than the NT...although, I know them BOTH as much as God has opened their meanings for me. I'm no slouch when it comes to the Bible. I do this SEVEN (7) days a week...sometimes 10 or 12 hours a day! And sometimes more...and sometimes a little less. It's a joy to me!! The more I read, the more God opens up to me. I rejoice in it!

But NOBODY can learn what God wants to reveal until HE chooses the time for knowing something. Someone can study the Bible for a year, and suddenly they "get it" (or something important comes to them). Another person can read and study for 30 years and STILL not understand.

How old you are, or how ill you are, or how rich or poor you are, makes no difference. Understanding the Bible takes the guidance of the Holy Spirit of God....or it can't be understood.

So, if I "bit" you, I apologize! (I'm just glad I still have my own teeth to bite with) You just happened along with the wrong words at the wrong time. It happens to ALL of us at one time or another. And this subject of the Jews (who are NOT the "Israel of God", by the way) is a very "sore spot", which, when poked, gets my "dander up".

I'm an "OLD" bear...but I've got a lot of smarts from a LOT of education. I've studied all kinds of history...and I KNOW WHO THE BAD GUYS ARE!! And I get irritated when I hear people praising them to high heaven.

But then, I thank God for Steven who allows us to vent ourselves here. Other sites do not do this. And I think it's a GOOD THING for arguments because it gives us more understanding. ALL "FAMILIES" FIGHT....or they are "dead" families. Fighting and arguing doesn't mean there isn't LOVE...it's just good to have emotion. And I'm full of it! (No comment needed here, please!)

I do have a sense of humor in ALL things, however!

Arlene

Arlene,

You mentioned in your reply to Mike P. :

Why do you say you can't "compete with mind readers"?? You are trying to tell me something that is NOT IN THE BOOK OF REVELATION, and that's what was being discussed! You tell me to go back to the OT to determine who are the 144,000. Why? The Tribes in the OT ALWAYS begin with REUBEN. But the Tribes in Revelation chapter 7 begin with JUDAH. There has to be a reason for this....and there is. It's speaking of "Spiritual Israel" (those "circumcised in the heart"...Romans 2:29).
---------------------------------------------------------------------------

Yes, there is a reason that Reuben was replaced by Judah. Reuben was the eldest son of Jacob and as First-born would receive a double portion of the father's inheritance and the leadership role.

But, Reuben defiled his father's bed when he let his unbridled passion for his father's concubine, Bilhah resulted in the sin of adultery within his own father's household. For over 20 years, Jacob (now Israel) said nothing even though he knew of the deed) On his deathbed Israel had these words to say to that son, "He went up to my couch...." Genesis 35:22. Also Reuben was called "unstable as water". I Chronicles 5:1-3 Judah prevailed above his brethren and of him came the prince; BUT the birthright was Joseph's.

There Arlene is where this change was made and also explains to us why there are the two sticks mentioned. The Lord said that those two sticks would one day become one and here in these End Days, we see that God's Word is true. Those that split into the Northern Tribes had the birthright BUT it would be Judah of the Southern Tribe out of which would come the Prince, The Saviour.

So, Joseph's son's got the largest portion of the Land but their jealously was always against Judah because it brought forth the Regal lineage.

And yes, Levi is Levi and Benjamin is Benjamin who dwell in the area given to Judah; pure and simple and which has nothing to do with why Reuben is listed first in Genesis and then replaced by Judah all within the OT history of the tribes. It set the stage (so to speak) for where we are today concerning the Nation of Israel. That happened long before the Book of Revelation.

Yes, we become Spiritual Jews when we accept the Lord Jesus Christ as our Saviour. He came to the Jew first and then the Gentile. No one can come to the Father but through Him.

Israel even alludes to the fact that the A/C will come out of the Tribe of Dan who mixed with the Assyerians, Romans and also are of the Seed of Satan. But, that is another story out of the history of the OT that sees it's fulfillment in the NT.

So, you can see why there must be a Land of Israel where this "family feud" will finally be dealt with by Jesus Christ Himself.

gerlinda

Gerlinda....

You have absolutely NO UNDERSTANDING of what God tells us in I Corinthians 15:46:

"Howbeit that was NOT FIRST WHICH IS SPIRITUAL, but that which is natural; and AFTERWARD that which is spiritual.

Get it? FIRST = NATURAL (Old Testament)
AFTERWARD = SPIRITUAL (New Testament)

Old Testament = natural examples....NATURAL REALM (fleshy)
New Testament = natural examples fulfilled SPIRITUALLY....SPIRITUAL REALM

Fleshy things are not a part of God's Kingdom, because it is a SPIRITUAL KINGDOM. It can't be seen, felt, or heard...and it's WITHIN US. Jesus said so, and I believe Him.....I have FAITH!

This goes along with what Jesus told Nicodemus in John 3:12:

"If I have told you earthly things, and ye believe not, HOW SHALL YE BELIEVE, IF I TELL YOU OF HEAVENLY THINGS?

In the OT, God has given us "natural" examples of believers' journey through the wilderness and the problems they had...and much more. These stories are told to us to explain what is going to happen to "SPIRITUAL Israel" (THE BODY OF CHRIST) in the New Testament. We have to see things with "spiritual" eyes. Our "natural" eyes don't see them.

However, your problem is you don't believe me because you have NO UNDERSTANDING of "spiritual" things. I certainly hope you have even a slight knowledge of "spiritual Israel"...Romans 2:29 (and other places). It no longer counts with God to just have a "fleshy" circumcision (penile). Circumcision is a "spiritual" one of the heart. IT'S AN UNSEEN THING.

Remember the definition of FAITH in Hebrews 11:1:

"Now faith is the substance of things hoped for; the evidence of THINGS NOT SEEN.

Faith is SEEING nothing....and yet believing what the Bible says in spite of the fact of NO EVIDENCE of it. A "natural" circumcision, you can "SEE"...but a "spiritual" circumcision of the heart is UNSEEN. You just have to believe it because GOD said it!!

We can't make up things just to fit them into our philosophy. The Bible is actually quite simple when the Holy Spirit opens the "spiritual" vision in understanding.

Those "sealed" in Revelation chapter 7 are SPIRITUAL ISRAEL....AND THEY ARE HEADED BY JESUS CHRIST. That is why the names BEGIN with the Tribe of Judah instead of Reuben. JESUS CHRIST IS THE "FIRSTBORN" OF "SPIRITUAL ISRAEL". He is the LION OF THE TRIBE OF JUDAH (Rev.5:5)

Jesus is a "LAMB" and He is also a "LION"....but these things are only SPIRITUAL (as to His nature). We don't actually "see" a "Lamb" and a "Lion"....but we BELIEVE HE IS. We don't actually "see" "Spiritual Israel", but we are. WE ARE BECAUSE GOD TOLD US WE ARE...even though we can't see it (or maybe understand it totally). FAITH IS UNSEEN BELIEF!

If you knew "spiritual" things, it would be clear to you.

Arlene