Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Reply to Arlene...Signified does NOT mean symbolized! Rev. 1:1=SIGNIFIED!

ARLENE, How I love your passion for the word! But we must be careful how we interpret WORDS! Please understand something? In my 7-3-2013 post, I tried to explain that not ALL of Israel are JEWISH! But 36,000 of them are!

If you take your OWN advise and go back into the OLD TESTAMENT and read it carefully, you will find out that when the 2 kingdoms of ISRAEL separated, They fought each other. II. Kings chapter 16 CLEARLY states that king AHAZ of JERUSALEM was at war with Re'zin king of Syria and Rem-m-a-li'ah king of ISRAEL!

Ahaz was the king of JUDAH, and he reigned in JERUSALEM! HE was a JEW! He was at war with the house of ISRAEL, the northern kingdom! Only the SOUTHERN kingdom were JEWISH! or called JEWS!!!!

The tribes that made up the JEWS were:
1. Judah
2. Levi
3. Benjamin

That gives us 36,000 sealed ISRAELITES from these 3 tribes and they are mentioned in Revelation 7.

So yes, there will be 36,000 JEWS that will make up the 144,000 sealed servants of GOD Almighty...

Revelation 1:8.... I am Alpha and Omega, the beginning and the ending, saith the Lord, which is, and which was, and which is to come, the Almighty.

The other 144,000-36,000= 108,000 individuals from the remaining tribes of the ISRAELITES which are made up of the LOST 10 TRIBES OF ISRAEL! These one's are NOT JEWISH! They are from the Northern Kingdom!

The breach of the Northern and the Southern Kingdoms will be healed when Jesus brings us all together again as ONE PEOPLE under ONE KING in the promised land of ISRAEL with Holy Jerusalem as it's capitol Ezekiel 37!

These TWO KINGDOMS are also the TWO WITNESSES of God Almighty. Isaiah chapters 42,43,& 44 PROVE that Jacob and Israel are the TWO WITNESSES!

It is repeated over and over and over in these chapters. These end times people will be made up of blood lineages of these 2 kingdoms of Israel and will be virgins in the since that they are not defiled with false religion or Mystery Babylon the Great, The Mother of Harlots and Abominations Of The Earth. They are sealed by the annointing of oil, the Holy Ghost! It is a baptism unto Jesus death and they will reign with him over the earth during the 1000 years to teach the TRUTH to the people, in true worship of God Almighty! The feast days, sabbaths of the Lord, and the commandments will be taught and kept during this time...
Zechariah 14:16....And it shall come to pass, that every one that is left of all the nations which came against Jerusalem shall even go up from year to year to worship the King, the Lord of Hosts, and to keep the feasts of tabernacles.

The 144,000 are the firstfruits of the end times taken to heaven but an uncountable multitude will be present with them and taught by them under our Lord Jesus Christ. Just because the vast majority of Christendom will face refining in the tribulation, does not mean that there will not be a rapture or gathering of the wheat harvest. There will. But according to Revelation, multitudes that believe in Jesus Christ will be killed during the tribulation, Revelation 7:14.

You are right about one thing Arlene! The Church has gone off the rails as prophesied! APOSTASY. We are in the era of the church of Laodiceans.

Re: Reply to Arlene...Signified does NOT mean symbolized! Rev. 1:1=SIGNIFIED!

I reply because this is addressed to me, specifically....

You have MUCH to learn, my "friend". When you are in that kind of position, it is rather "small-minded" of you to insult my intelligence. Sitting in the pew of a church building every week, and being taught by another "man" (species, not gender) is not the way to please God in your efforts to know Who GOD is!!

Most of "Churchianity" is looking to the plan of God as bringing the Jewish people to finally see Jesus Christ as their Saviour. HOWEVER, the plan of God is to bring the WHOLE OF MANKIND to seeing that truth.

AND GOD WILL SUCCEED IN HIS PLAN! It will not happen in TOTALITY in this age (aion), but it WILL HAPPEN because God said it will.

Philippians 2:9-11..."Wherefore God hath highly exalted Him, and given Him a NAME which is ABOVE EVERY NAME: (vs.10) That at the NAME OF Jesus EVERY KNEE SHOULD BOW, of things in heaven and things in earth, and things under the earth: (vs.11) And that EVERY TONGUE SHOULD CONFESS THAT JESUS CHRIS IS LORD, to the glory of God the Father."

That means EVERY PERSON WHO HAS EVER LIVED...AND WILL EVER BE BORN!! This mentions no race, gender, class, nationality, or specificity at all.......EVERYONE!!

Some "denominations" (eg.Dispensationalism) believe that the Book of Romans up to the Book of Hebrews is for Christians...and the Gospels are for the Jews (their definition, in part, of "rightly dividing the word of truth). But, according to GOD....the WHOLE BIBLE IS FOR EVERYBODY! But, since you will believe that Romans is a "church Gospel"...here's one from Romans:

Romans 14:11..."For it is written, As I live, SAITH THE LORD, EVERY KNEE SHALL BOW TO ME, AND EVERY TONGUE SHALL CONFESS TO GOD.

I don't see the word "Hebrew" or "Jew" any place in those verses. Those verses apply to THE WHOLE WORLD......see John 3:16

As for the "144,000"...they are NOT JEWS. And as for the "TWO WITNESSES" in Revelation chapter 11....GOD TELLS US EXACTLY WHO THEY ARE:

Revelation 11:4..."These are the two OLIVE TREES, and the two CANDLESTICKS STANDING BEFORE THE GOD OF THE EARTH."

I SEE NOTHING "HEBREW" NOR "JEWISH" IN THAT VERSE. I don't even see "TWO PEOPLE" mentioned there. So, what gives ANYONE the right to give their OWN INTERPRETATION of these verses to a "people" whom God did NOT appoint for this great work??

Do you not pay any attention to God's directive in II Peter 1:20??

"Knowing this FIRST, that NO PROPHECY OF THE SCRIPTURE IS OF ANY PRIVATE INTERPRETATION."

Yet, you sit in a pew every week to learn doctrine. Who says your Pastor is correct? Are you an "expert"? Is he? Who says so? Have you checked what you are learning with what the Bible really says? Where in the Bible does it even tell us to "go to church"? "Assembling yourselves together" as told in Hebrews 10:25 says NOTHING about "going to church".

If you go to "church" every week because you think you must, then your CHURCH becomes your IDOL, as does your Pastor. They replace God in your thinking and in your actions. You will defend THEIR doctrine to the death....and insult those who are doing what God has instructed us to do..."search the Scriptures daily" (to see if you are learning the truth).

So, the Book of Revelation is "SIGNIFIED"...see verse one. Yet, you say this does not mean "signs" or "symbols"....and THEN, you make up another definition of THAT WORD ("signified") that GOD put into the Bible so that we will UNDERSTAND WHAT HE IS TELLING US! YOU ARE IGNORING GOD, not me.

Maybe you can LEARN a little something you WON'T learn in church...what Revelation 11:4 is speaking of....

http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Capstone.php

Piece of the article:

We now can discern some of the answer to Zechariah's question "What are these?" that he asked concerning the Menorah, the Bowl, and the Two Olive Trees. God is giving us three different views of a single object, which is none other than the Divine Seal and Capstone of God's Word, that is, the Holy Bible itself. This also is the most literal interpretation of the answer to Zechariah's question. When he asked, "What are these, my lord?" he meant, "what does this vision signify?" to which the angel answered, "This is the Word of the Lord to Zerubbabel." The Vision itself is a vision of the Holy Bible! I am not the first to understand this vision this way. For example, here is what Dr. James Coffman says in the chapter on Zechariah 4 This link takes you off the Bible Wheel site and opens a new window from his commentary on the whole Bible.

The first six words of the angel's explanation contain the whole explanation: THIS IS THE WORD OF JEHOVAH! As Unger observed: "Zechariah's vision was THE WORD OF THE LORD, vitally real and effective for the pressing problems of the hour in which it was initially revealed."

The emphasis in all caps is Coffman's. He was also careful to clarify This link takes you off the Bible Wheel site and opens a new window that the vision "stands for all the word of the Lord in the whole Bible; and, as such, it is a fantastically accurate and instructive type of it."
It is important to meditate on the fact the Seal of Scripture is Scripture itself. Nothing more, nothing less. The Seal of God was not added to the Bible as an after thought. It is the template of all Scripture and is profoundly integrated with the vision of the Whole Bible as explained below. As discussed above, the Bible can be represented either as a Menorah or as a Wheel with Seven Eyes (Facets), which could, in fact, be easily be engraved on a literal Stone. The prophecies from both Zechariah 3.9 and Zechariah 4.1-5 apply naturally and directly to the structure of God's Word. Yet there is one more stone to be revealed through the Prophet Zechariah.

THE BIBLE INTERPRETS THE BIBLE. THE WHOLE BIBLE IS A "SYMBOLIC" BOOK. We have to learn what the symbols and WORDS mean through searching the Bible.

This is another one which might be helpful to you:

http://www.biblewheel.com/Wheel/Spokes/Lamed.php

I bought this book, "The Bible Wheel" to learn more of how to understand things I don't understand [Hebrew/Greek...signs and symbols]. No, I don't believe it IS the Bible (inspired, as God's words)...but it TEACHES me things I wouldn't know otherwise.

There is a wise saying that goes something like, "Don't criticize someone until you've walked a mile in their shoes." You have no idea how much education I've had...or my life's experience. Or why God taught me these things to pass on to others. I am only ONE in the "body of Christ" and I have my function. I sure wish that others would perform their function as well. And you won't learn that lesson in a church building...or by belonging to ANY denomination.

I say this all in love for our Lord, Who is "Lord of ALL"...

Arlene