Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Mike Plunkett: TO all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

TO all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

I have been holding back this post for 6 months now. To miss perfection in understanding is one thing, but to remain silent for fear of not being perfect in warning, is unacceptable. So I have prayed about this and I am now coming forth with this warning!

It is hard to eat meat with false teeth! And even harder to digest it! Yes, I am serious.

Have you ever wandered how to go about explaining a life time of stewardship by the Lord, of miracles, visions, understanding studies, prayers answered and dreams that only God can give you in your sleep, to someone in an hour, or day, or even a week, or even a year? Do you ever get tongue tied by the amount of information that wants to come forth from your lips that you become frustrated because you cannot seem to sync up with the point of someone else's level of understanding?

Jesus recently led me to the understanding of the 144,000 of revelation. Revelation 14:4 shows that they are the first fruits unto God and to the Lamb. This means that they are of the first to be taken to heaven as a first offering because they were VIRGINS, or as II Corinthians 11:2 states:

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present you as a chaste virgin to Christ.

MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN

These ones are male because revelation 14:4 says that they were not defiled with women. They are VIRGINS because they are not defiled with women or FALSE RELIGION! Revelation 17 explains FALSE RELIGION as a *****! Chaste means UNDEFILED or Undefiled by False Religion, OR the *****!

Revelation 1:1 states........The Revelation of Jesus Christ, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and signified it by his angel unto his servant John:

Notice Jesus Sent his revelation, signified, to John.......his servant! Stay with me, this all ties together, you are going to love it! Remember he signified it! Signify means to make known by a sign!

So it is to be understood by Jesus' servants, in the end times, during the tribulation and before the Wrath of God!

The VERY FIRST place that ANY ONE goes to heaven in revelation is:

Revelation 11:12......And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, Come up hither. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them.

This is the VERY FIRST PLACE IN REVELATION that someone is TAKEN to HEAVEN! It is astounding that the world believes A RAPTURE is going to happen and take the church off the earth first, before the tribulation! The bible proves that the 144,000 are the TWO WITNESSES of revelation 11. (First of all, they are the first fruits as stated at revelation 14:4 and this chapter 11 is the first place in revelation that anyone is taken to heaven.)

1. The first tie in of the 144,000 being the two witnesses!

2. The second tie in is the fact that they have to be killed in order to reappear in revelation 14 with Jesus on mount Sion!
Revelation 11:7..........And when they shall have finished their testimony, the beast that ascendeth out of the bottomless pit shall make war against them, and shall overcome them, and kill them.

......Notice that the beast has to make WAR with them. You would not word it as such if this were referring to TWO INDIVIDUALS! But it does make sense if you are talking about 144,000 made up of TWO KINGDOMS!

3. The third tie in is that they are listed as the sealed servants of God in revelation 7 and are from the 12 tribes of Israel, 144,000 total, and Israel is made up of TWO kingdoms, the Northern and the Southern!

In other words we have two witnesses...... The Northern Kingdom of tribes and the Southern Kingdom of tribes.

The Jewish tribes of Judah, Benjamin, and Levi......... Called The Children of Israel that lived in and around Jerusalem and were called JEWS or ( the Southern Kingdom)!

AND..........

The lost 10 tribes of Israel, Reuben, Gad, A'ser, Neph'tha-lim, Ma-nas'ses, Simeon, Is'sa-char, Zab'u-lon, Joseph, Benjamin........... Called The house of Israel, or (The Northern Kingdom)!

The Jewish kingdom was under the Laws of God Almighty and the 10 lost tribes became under the Grace of God Almighty through Jesus Christ. They will be brought together and made ONE in EZEKIEL 37, summed up at 37:22........... And I will make them one land upon the mountains of Israel; and one king shall be king to them all: and they shall be no more two nations, neither shall they be divided into two kingdoms any more at all:

Fourthly, revelation 11:4 states.......These are the two olive trees, and the two candlesticks standing before the God of the earth.

Zechariah 4 tells us about the candlestick and the two olive trees when Jeshua was talking with an angel about his dream. There was only one candlestick at that time, the LAW! Zerubbabel and Jeshua were commissioned to be the civil and religious leaders of Jerusalem after the return from Egypt. Zerubbabel was to rebuild the temple and Joshua was high priest. Zechariah 4:14..........These were the two Olive Trees and were the ANNOINTED that stand by the Lord of the whole earth.
The two heavenly beings (literally two sons of (olive) oil), who were physically annointed with oil as part of their commissioning): Under the leadership of Jeshua and Zerabbabel, the religious and civic leaders of Jerusalem after coming out of bondage in Egypt, the temple of the Lord was rebuilt and worship was restored in Jerusalem. Zechariah chapter 3:8 tells of a shadow event that is to come later on:

Zechariah 3:8 NLT study bible........Listen to me, O Jeshua the high priest, and all you other priests. You are symbols of things to come. Soon I am going to bring my servant the BRANCH. Now look at the jewel I have set before Jeshua, a single stone with seven facets. I will engrave an inscription, Says the LORD of Heavens Armies, and I will remove the sins of this land in a single day.

Here the angel of the Lord is talking about the future. Jesus is the BRANCH and the priests are SYMBOLS of things to come. What things? The commissioning and building of the civic and religious structure of Spiritual Jerusalem, led by Jesus Christ, the single stone with 7 facets. The 144,000 are the future priests that are anointed with oil and SEALED by this anointing in revelation 7. They are the future representation of the two olive trees and the two candlesticks of revelation 11:4. I believe they are the end times SONS OF THE OIL, and this is their calling card!

In Haggai 2:23 Zerabbabel was called a signet ring on the Lords finger. His story would be used in the end times to represent the rebuilt spiritual temple of HOLY JERUSALEM by Jesus Christ our Lord. Jesus would further reveal to his servants, in the book of revelation, SIGNIFIED by his angel to his servant John, things which must shortly come to pass. I believe his story reflects the church in the end times as well as the Jewish state of Israel. Both will need to be refined in the fire before they are taken off the earth when God pours out his Wrath on The EVIL LEFTOVERS after the harvest of the earth at revelation 14:14. The end times people of the house of Israel includes ALL of the Jews and ALL of the Christians that will be delivered from bondage of Babylon and brought back together to live in the boundaries of Israel with Holy Jerusalem as the capital! Here is the mystery of Israel! Not all of Israel are Jewish but all Jews are of Israel. You see, the world has always known Who were Jews. But the 10 lost tribes were LOST to the world until the end times when they are to be revealed. Great studies have been done on this fact and the information is available to the TRUTH seeker, but you must DIG it up. It is in the Holy Bible all through out the old testament and into the new as well. The first and the last books of the bible are the keys!

Revelation 20:4-6 says that they were beheaded for the witness of Jesus, they lived and reigned with Christ a thousand years, they were part of the first resurrection, and they shall be priests of God and Christ. This is talking about the 144,000 VIRGIN ISRAELITES that are broken down into TWO WITNESSES or TWO KINGDOMS, each with 12,000 individuals that have NOTHING to do with FALSE RELIGION...... or the ***** of Babylon that has deceived the entire earth!

Another tie in is the fact that revelation 21:9 and 10 tells us that "Holy Jerusalem" is the BRIDE OF CHRIST! The church is made up of living stones that are the building blocks of this great city. So the church takes part in the celebration of the wedding supper as they are part of Holy Jerusalem. They were harvested from the earth at revelation 14:14 and 15, cutting short the days of the end times for them to be spared the WRATH OF GOD at revelation 16 when the vials of the wrath of God are poured out! The church is not spared persecution and tribulations by this world and its evil ruler ship! Read II Thessalonians 1:4..........So that we ourselves glory in you in the churches of God for all your patience and faith in your persecutions and tribulations that ye endure:

The churches of God clearly suffer persecutions and tribulations! BUT are spared the WRATH OF GOD! The days of the tribulation are cut short by the harvest of the earth at revelation 14:14! God gets fed up and takes his church, dead and alive beings, and translates them into immortal beings at THAT MOMENT then unleashes his WRATH (rev. 16) upon the rest of the evil people left that took the mark of the beast and worshipped the beast!

I believe that the end times church will suffer tribulations and persecutions (or be purified by fire so to speak) because of the deception of Satan that has caused the whole world to be deceived into worshipping pagan gods on pagan days that have been set up by the Babylonian system of worship presented to the world by NIMROD, the first world order leader. Modern Christendom has been deceived into following Babylonian Paganism and traditions of men! If one studies and looks into this, one can find the truth! And the truth sets one free from Babylon and the worship of demons and devils and their false worship on false days. During the end times ALL Christians & Jews are hated and the devil goes after them and kills many. But the Two witnesses (the 144,000 that reign with Christ) are so hated by him that he brings them to Jerusalem to be beheaded and leaves their dead bodies in the streets as a warning to all who resist the mark of the beast and the worship of his abomination of desolation that he sets up in the temple. The sick part is that many people will celebrate this event because they were tormented by this truth that the 144,000 warriors of God spread upon the earth:

Revelation 11:10......And they that dwell upon the earth shall rejoice over them, and make merry, and shall send gifts one to another; because these two prophets tormented them that dwelt on the earth.

Another point about the 144,000 representing the twelve tribes of Israel as the two witnesses is Isaiah 43..........read the entire chapter. Jacob and Israel are called the Lords witnesses and are his. This is said over and over again, ye are my witnesses.

Also, the 144,000 are associated with Johns measuring of the temple of God at revelation 11 where it talks about the tributes of the two witnesses. This association with Holy Jerusalem can be found at revelation 21:12......... And had a wall great and high, and had twelve gates, and at the gates twelve angels, and names written thereon, which are the names of the twelve tribes of the children of Israel: 13....... On the east three gates; on the north three gates; on the south three gates; and on the west three gates. 14........ And the wall of the city had twelve foundations, and in them the names of the twelve apostles of the Lamb.15........And he that talked with me had a golden reed to measure the city, the gates thereof, and the wall thereof. 16......... And the city lieth four square, and the length is as large as the breadth: and he measured the city with the reed, twelve thousand furlongs. The length and the breadth and the height of it are equal. 17........And he measured the wall thereof, an hundred and forty and four cubits, according to the measure of a man, that is, of the angel.

One can clearly see the association of the 144,000 with the two witnesses, the measurements and the numbers of Holy Jerusalem, and the construction of it even mentions the twelve tribes by name representing the gates into the Holy city. Clearly these people of the 144,000 are a special calling out in the end times for a purpose to warn the world of the deception that has been foisted upon mankind into a deep sleep as to the truth that is coming upon the earth! The facts are that the 144,000 are the first fruits and are the first ones taken to heaven as the two witnesses to the world. What do they witness? The false teachings that have infiltrated the church and caused the whole world to be deceived into thinking that the church is going to escape tribulation and persecution by the pre-tribulation rapture theory. If one studies revelation they can find that to be FALSE. It has been twisted so that many are deceived into not worrying about the coming nightmare by the anti-christ and the false prophet and will be caught in the trap. By not being prepared and fleeing at the proper time, people will be made to submit to the mark of the beast in order to buy and sell, or be rounded up and hauled off to camps to be killed, or tortured. Christians caught in this trap will be the foolish brides maids that Jesus rejected as never knowing because of their pagan worship within the Babylonian system. After the 144,000 are beheaded, these one's will know that their salvation now rests with their own choice to not take the mark of the beast. Here is where true FAITH IN JESUS CHRIST will be tested by ones own actions.....

Matthew 10: 39 he that findeth his life shall lose it, he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.
Preppers, as they are called today, and Christians that have come OUT OF BABYLON, are the ones that are awake to the reality and ready to fight for survival. I believe them to be the last bastion of hope for the sleeping masses! But they will be the first ones targeted by this evil entity and it's demons.

To see and understand the deception, read Luke 17 KJV.......... very carefully! Notice starting at:

Luke 17:22............ And he said unto the disciples, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the son of man, and ye shall not see it.
Luke 23.......... And they shall say to you, See here; or see there: go not after them, nor follow them.
Luke 24.......... For as the lightening, that lightened out of one part under heaven, shineth unto the other part under heaven; so shall also the Son of man be in his day.

Jesus is talking TO the disciples about the rapture. There will come a time when they will long to see "one of the days of the son of man"..... The Rapture is the day that the world is longing to see now. And ye shall not see it. And they shall say to you, See here; or see there: go not after them, nor follow them. Verse 24 proves that Jesus will be OBVIOUS when he appears in his day, as lightening lights up the heavens when it flashes, it is seen everywhere. And that will be at Armageddon, when he returns in full battle formation with his army on horses to retake control of the earth, beginning at Revelation 19:11. The transformation from corruptible to in-corruptible will happen in the TWINKLE OF AN EYE! This will not be discernible to anyone because it happens instantly, and the world has been deceived about it!

27....... They did eat, they drank, they married wives, they were given in marriage, until the day that No'e entered into the ark, and the flood came, and destroyed them all.

This suggests homosexuality! The pronoun THEY is used twice! The first time conveys men. So the second time suggests men were given in marriage. Since the bride is the one usually given in marriage, it would mean that men were given to other men!

This is the BIG ONE that provokes Gods anger to ACT! Just as the perversion in Noahs day and Lots days of Sodom And Gamorah! Homosexual perversion was rampant! This leads to TOTAL LAWLESSNESS and immorality and has to be put down!

28......... Likewise also as it was in the days of Lot; they did eat, they drank, they bought, they sold, they planted, they builded;
29......... But the same DAY that Lot went out of Sodom it rained fire and brimstone from heaven, and destroyed them all.

Notice it was the same way in the DAYS of Lot, or time period of Lots living in Sodom, the perverted revelry. But it was not until the DAY Lot left when it was destroyed!

30......... Even thus shall it be in the day when the Son of man is revealed.

Remember back when Jesus said in verse 22, The days will come, when ye shall desire to see one of the days of the Son of man, and ye shall NOT see it. The day that they will not see is the harvesting of the earth as it will happen in an instant when no one is expecting it! Do not expect to be able to see one of the days of the son of man and do not follow those type of people. In other words, the only time that the people of the earth are going to be able to see the son of man is when he returns at Armageddon to destroy Evil and its armies. The (RAPTURE) so to speak, is the harvesting of the earth, after the abomination of desolation in Jerusalem is set up and the mark of the beast has been implemented and the killing of the saints for not taking the mark and worshipping the devil. Jesus will cut short those DAYS or else no flesh would be saved alive. Jesus intervenes on mans behalf because satan has become a BEAST in the person of the anti-christ and has gone totally kill happy!

Verse 30 clearly is referring back to verse 29! As it would be just like the DAY when Lot left Sodom, it was DESTROYED! In other words, this is in reference to the day of the Lord when the Son of man is REVEALED and DESTROYS evil men and satans armies at Armageddon. The harvest will have already taken place. They will be able to see the Son of man revealed at this time! Be sure to notice the difference here.

In Revelation 14, Jesus will have already taken the dead in Christ and those that made it through the tribulation still alive. These will be the only people in the end times to not suffer death. But they will have to have made it through the tribulation and not taken the mark of the beast or been rounded up to be killed. This will be very difficult, to say the least, due to the beast systematically eliminating people that refuse to worship him or take the mark. But obviously, there will be some that do make it. The WRATH of God comes right after the (RAPTURE) or the harvest of the earth that is ripe. This is ALL foretold in chapter 14 of Revelation. Then the grapes of the vine of the earth are gathered for the great winepress of the wrath of God...revelation 14:19.

Chapter 15 begins with the seven angels having the 7 last plagues, for in them is filled up the wrath of God.

Chapter 16 the angels pour out the vials of the Wrath of God upon the earth.

SUMMATION

It is hard to study the Bible when deceived by a false teaching. It is impossible to understand the TRUTH!

Modern day Christendom keeps PAGAN days of worship which were established by satan to deceive mankind into self worship! Worship of the creature, not the creator! This is called:
MYSTERY BABYLON THE GREAT, THE MOTHER OF HARLOTS AND ABOMINATIONS OF THE EARTH.

God gave mankind his FEAST DAYS to be kept FOREVER! These are SABBATHS! The 10 commandments are to be kept FOREVER! Read it yourself............

REVELATION 22:14........... Blessed are they that do his commandments, that they may have right to the tree of life, and may enter in through the gates into the city.

Come out of her my people!

What do you think this means? Why do you think Jesus told the disciples to:

Mathew 7:13....... Enter ye in at the straight gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be that go in thereat:

14.......... Because straight is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.

Who are the few? Not modern Christendom! These so called Christians are millions in number, if not into the billions! DEFINITELY NOT FEW in number!

This is why modern Christendom is going to have a hard lesson to learn! They will not escape the tribulation or persecution as falsely believed! But will have to learn the truth the hard way by choosing between Jesus and satan, with their very lives by rejecting the mark of the beast!

Thus the meaning to: He that findeth his life shall lose it: and he that loseth his life for my sake shall find it.

In other words, he that saves his life by taking the mark of the beast will lose his salvation, and he that loses his life by not taking the mark of the beast, shall gain eternal life.

COME OUT OF HER MY PEOPLE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Give up the present swapping, Ishtar egg hunts, idol tree worship, Ishtar worship, Baal worship... the sun god, .............. ALL false, pagan, Babylonian, devil worshipping!

YBIC

MICHAEL

PS.... Consider Luke 17:34.......I tell you, in that night there shall be two men in one bed; the one shall be taken, and the other shall be left.

This is your standard Christendom explanation of the rapture event that is suppose to be part of the pre-trib teaching, the escaping by being taken in the rapture. Let me tell you something. If two men are in one bed, which one is being taken? Who is the righteous one? I'll tell you, according to God, NEITHER! Read Luke 17: 22-37. Luke 37 the disciple's are asking Jesus, where are they taken Lord? And he said unto them, Wheresoever the body is, thither will the eagles be gathered together.

My friends, they are taken to their deaths by the anti-christ for NOT excepting the mark of the beast! Eagles gather at DEAD BODIES! Here Luke clearly tells us that it will be just like in the days of Lot and the days of No'e. Homosexual perversion was the catalyst that brought about God's Wrath and destruction. And in this case, he allow's satan to have his way and persecute
this evil and perverse generation that has gone a whoring after lawlessness. Satan has 3 and a half years of total rule over mankind. This is going to get VERY ugly, and the SPIRIT of Jesus Christ is your only hope. Repent and ask forgiveness, and maybe you will be hidden from the worst of it and make it to the (rapture/wheat harvest) alive! Or die, saved and repented, before it all breaks loose.

The new one world order system to control the world population is now being put in place. One's only hope is to RESIST and try to make it to the final harvest of our Lord Jesus Christ. If you long to make it out of here at the first fruit taking of the 144,000, be prepared to have your head severed off from your body. To be a tribulation saint, be ready to be killed for not taking the mark of the beast and resisting the anti-christ system. If you want to make it to the wheat harvest at revelation 14:15 alive, you will have to make it through the tribulation up to the point that it is cut short by the wheat harvest. The dead in Christ will be taken first, then those alive in Christ that did not take the mark of the beast or worship him, will be translated to incorruptible spirit in the twinkling of an eye and brought together with the risen dead in Christ in the air.

Re: Mike Plunkett: TO all brothers and sisters in Christ Jesus,

I guess today I'll have to deal with another "pot/kettle/black"
moment....but I CANNOT sit by and see all this kind of "blather" put forth, especially to "babes in Christ" who don't know any better than to believe stuff like this.

This really got to me....

You said:

"SUMMATION

It is hard to study the Bible when deceived by a false teaching. It is impossible to understand the TRUTH!"

ALL of your statements are interpreting the Book of Revelation LITERALLY.... ARE YOU PURPOSEFULLY SAYING THAT GOD IS A LIAR???

Read Revelation 1:1 VERY CAREFULLY....AND UNDERSTAND WHAT IT SAYS:

"The Revelation of JESUS CHRIST, which God gave unto him, to shew unto his servants things which must shortly come to pass; and he sent and SIGNIFIED it by his angel unto his servant John:"

The Book of Revelation is not about the salvation of the JEWS, nor about what God is doing with the JEWS. IT HAS NOTHING TO DO WITH THE JEWS....except to call them "The Synagogue of Satan"!!!

It's about THE REVELATION OF JESUS CHRIST!

It is a book that is SIGNIFIED (told in "symbolic" language....not LITERAL language) which UNVEILS JESUS CHRIST WITH HIS BODY. The completion of the "body of Christ" (Christians) is finally CONNECTED with the HEAD of the "body" in the vision (symbolically) of NEW JERUSALEM.

That is the PURPOSE of the Book of Revelation. And that's what God tells us in the FIRST verse of the FIRST CHAPTER.

IT'S ALL ABOUT THE CHURCH.....and those who are "ANTICHRIST", or those who are AGAINST JESUS CHRIST AND HIS CHURCH.

"He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the CHURCHES".

And in Rev.1:3..."Blessed is he that readeth, and THEY THAT HEAR the words of this prophecy; and keep those things which are written therein: for the time is at hand."

"Visions" and "symbols" are not REAL. They are SYMBOLIC of SOMETHING ELSE....and those symbols are interpreted BY GOD in other places in the Bible, and especially in the Old Testament.

BUT YOU HAVE TO HAVE READ, AND STUDIED, WHAT THOSE SYMBOLS MEAN.

It's a waste of time to try to teach dispensationalists that the Jews are NOT the inheritors of God's promises. Followers of Scofield and "Christian Zionists" are just like ESAU who gave his inheritance away for something to eat. Dispensationalists are Christians who HAVE the promises of God, but they'd rather give them away to others...the Jews...who hate Jesus Christ. But, if that's what they want to do.....so be it!

Jut one "teeny weeny" example of looking to the OT for interpretation of the Book of Revelation's "symbols":

Rev.9:10 (description of the "locusts" from the pit).."And they had TAILS like unto scorpions, and there were STINGS IN THEIR TAILS, and their power was to hurt men five months."

and compare with Isaiah 9:15..."The ancient and honourable, he is the head (God); and the prophet that teacheth lies, he is the TAIL."

You have to KNOW WHAT THE BIBLE SAYS....from front to back....to be able to interpret the Book of Revelation CORRECTLY. The "tails" are referring to FALSE PROPHETS who do a lot of damage (HURT) to believers. They TEACH LIES, and they deny the GRACE of God (#5 refers to "grace"). And they cause much damage to the "body of Christ". They are compared to "scorpions"..and coming near them can HURT YOU and destroy your belief in "grace thru faith".

Did you ever read Isaiah 28:9-10.. God tells us exactly HOW TO READ AND STUDY THE BIBLE.

.."Whom shall he TEACH KNOWLEDGE? and whom shall he make to understand DOCTRINE? them that are weaned from the milk, and drawn from the breasts. (vs.10) FOR PRECEPT MUST BE UPON PRECEPT, PRECEPT UPON PRECEPT; LINE UPON LINE, LINE UPON LINE; HERE A LITTLE, AND THERE A LITTLE."

AND HE REPEATS THE SAME THING IN VERSE 13!

Maybe we should have paid attention so that we can understand HOW to interpret the Book of Revelation when God, HIMSELF, tells us it's in SYMBOLIC LANGUAGE that cannot properly be interpreted literally.

A "WOMAN" is a church....whether a bad one or a good one.

A "VIRGIN" is someone who doesn't go to church to learn false doctrine.

The "CHURCH" is actually the "body of Christ" (Jesus is the "Head"....but it's all ONE BODY).

"ISRAEL" refers to ALL WHO FOLLOW GOD.....both in OT and NT.

The word "JEW" is only in two places in the Book of Revelation...2:9 and 3:9...AND IN BOTH PLACES THEY ARE CALLED "THE SYNAGOGUE OF SATAN".

And the rest you can "unlearn" by reading the Bible rather than listening to others who are giving you false doctrine.

Arlene