Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WHICH "GOD" DO YOU WORSHIP....The God of the Bible or "another one"?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

WHAT DOES YOUR BIBLE SAY ON WHAT YOU BELIEVE? OR....ARE YOU ONLY STANDING ON THE BELIEFS OF YOUR "PASTOR"???

If you are just "regurgitating" what you learn in church, you have a lot of nerve criticizing those who find their doctrine FROM THE BIBLE instead.

I do not go to a building on a certain day to "worship God". I do not determine my doctrines from ANYONE with a "belly button"....and there is not a man (or woman) alive who does not have one of these. And I DO NOT BELONG TO ANY "DENOMINATION"....because NOT ONE OF THEM IS BIBLICAL!! If you go to a church to learn doctrine....YOU ARE WRONG!

PEOPLE DON'T READ THEIR BIBLE ANYMORE...they are of no more use to Christians than supporting wrong doctrines; or for taking up space on their coffee tables; or for "boasting" that they are "Christian" because they have a bible either with them or displayed prominently.

And, of course, this Bible is expensive, beautiful, well taken care of, unmarked.....AND UNREAD...AND UNSTUDIED.

OR.....IT IS COLLECTING DUST!

The people who own these Bibles, are the FIRST to criticize people who read, study (II Tim.2:15), and learn ALL ABOUT GOD....and WHY, He does what He does, and HOW He has done things in the past....

A "good" reporter of the news ALWAYS asks the questions, "Who, What, When, Where, and Why. And a MATURE CHRISTIAN has asked the same questions from God....and FOUND the answers in the Bible with the help of the Holy Spirit....ALONE.

THIS IS MY WAY OF STUDYING THE BIBLE.

Yet, Christians, like me, are criticized severely EVERY TIME I try to point out some truth. Steven has tried to tell me to be "gentle" and "kind" in my trying to deal with this. But, I find that doesn't work. It's what most women learn as mothers.

It's like telling kids very gently, "Sweetie, playing with that electric socket or running out into traffic isn't as much fun as reading a book or playing with your blocks! That's a good boy/girl! Now here's a popsicle for being so sweet and letting me talk to you!"

But, conversely, when a child does something detrimental to their safety and well being...an immediate SLAP ON THE DERRIERE does wonders!! It puts the "fear of the mother" in their sweet little hearts!! And it keeps them safe....and increases the respect and love a child has for it's mother....and this applies to good fathers as well.

But, AFTER PUNISHMENT, explain WHY you are doing it!! And if this is repeated a few times, it usually results in changed behavior and more respect for authority.

God works the same way! IT'S WHAT THE "FEAR OF GOD" MEANS. If you have a bad, life-threatening (or spiritually threatening) behavior, God will cause you to have some sort of pain, irritation, or adverse affect to your sense of well-being to get you to see what you are doing wrong. Some Christians, who DO NOT KNOW GOD, will say that Satan is attacking them. They don't know God well enough to know that He is just being a great "Father" to them by ALLOWING THEM to be caused pain and grief.

Jesus said, "In this world you will have tribulation"...John 16:33. Yet, so many Christians today say that God will take them out of this world's tribulation. He hasn't done this in the past, so why would he do this is the future? The world is getting worse and worse...so the "tribulation" we will get FROM GOD will be worse and worse (like "birth pangs"). And this is FOR OUR BENEFIT for trial and testing for worthiness of His Kingdom.

This will succeed in getting the "antichrist" OUT OF ALL OF US. John said that there were MANY antichrists in the world...I John 2:18...and it is FAR WORSE TODAY. And soon it will get to the point where God says, "No more"!!! "Antichrists" are WITHIN Christians who have wrong doctrine. What they believe is AGAINST what God has told us....and that is "antichrist".

I could go on, and on with this...but Christians, for the most part, don't know, or CARE to understand what I am talking about. They are SPIRITUALLY BLIND and can't see ANYTHING "according to the Spirit". And, actually, I could not see this for myself until the last couple of years....and I have WORN OUT two (and working on the third) Bibles in the last 20 years. I now buy very cheap ones....because I wear them out by turning pages, underlining, writing notations, defining words, etc. My Bible is a MESS, and it is getting messier by the day.

The more I do this, the clearer is my understanding of God...Who He is and what He is doing, and why He has done what he has in the past....and His ABSOLUTE LOVE FOR EVERY MAN, WOMAN, AND CHILD on this earth He created...past, present, and future. No exceptions! There is a reason for every word He has written...and everything He has done...and everything He will do. HE IS A PERFECT GOD OF LOVE....I John 4:8.

What God is doing is bringing in, out of all of us, those who will rule and reign with Him in His SPIRITUAL Kingdom. Those who will grow to maturity and become the "sons of God"....see John 1:12. Very few Christians will accomplish this. "Many are called but few are chosen"....Mt.20:16. And this has NOTHING TO DO WITH BEING JEWISH.

The MOST MISUNDERSTOOD and the MOST IGNORED verses in the bible are:

PROVERBS 25:2..."It is the glory of God to CONCEAL A THING: but the honor of KINGS is to SEARCH OUT A MATTER."

Not EVERYONE in the "body of Christ" will have the GREAT REWARD of being appointed a KING (or a PRIEST) in God's Kingdom. Yet, all "baby Christians" think, and believe that they will receive this reward by DOING NOTHING except sitting in a pew every Sunday. Wait until they hear the words from God, "Depart from me; I never knew you." They will hear this because THEY DON'T KNOW GOD.....and they will be very ashamed that they do not. They have received very little "oil" from the Spirit of God. The place for "filling up" is through the Bible, and NOT from "man".

ISAIAH 45:5,7..."I AM THE LORD, and THERE IS NONE ELSE, there is no God beside me: I girded thee though thou hast NOT known me." .... (vs. 7)"I FORM the light, and CREATE darkness: I make PEACE, and CREATE EVIL: I THE LORD DO ALL THESE THINGS."

Its plain, in BLACK AND WHITE, and very clear who does EVERYTHING in this world!! But Christians STILL say that Satan is the source of all the evil in this world. WHO CREATED SATAN?? God does not make MISTAKES! He created Satan to do EXACTLY WHAT HE IS DOING. He CREATED THE "ADVERSARY" to accomplish His purposes. Satan was not a "perfect angel who went bad" as MOST Christians believe. Satan was a liar and murderer FROM THE BEGINNING...see John 8:44...because GOD CREATED HIM THAT WAY for His own purposes.

God ALLOWS Satan to do just so much...and no more...and this can clearly be seen in the Book of Job. GOD IS IN CHARGE OF EVERYTHING....so all Christians should have no fear and "rest in Jesus Christ" and know that everything that happens is for their own good. Read Romans 8:28-29.

There must be TWO opposing forces in creating ANYTHING. Try making an omelet without beating an egg, or making flour without crushing the wheat, or making a vase without molding the clay...and then putting it through FIRE to complete it! We are the CLAY, and God is the Potter, and the finished product will come through much tribulation and FIRE.

THE NEXT MOST UN-READ OR MISUNDERSTOOD SCRIPTURE:

PROVERBS 25:2..."It is the glory of God to CONCEAL a thing: but the HONOUR OF KINGS is to SEARCH OUT A MATTER."

This is the BIGGEST one which causes the most arguments among the "body of Christ". Christians have their formed, firm, doctrines in their minds (usually from sitting in a pew). When they hear something that doesn't line up with what they, themselves, believe, what do they do? THEY ASK THEIR PASTORS ABOUT IT. And what will the Pastor say? The same thing he has said before! He CANNOT admit an error or he will lose the trust of the "flock" who believes every word he says.

So.....nothing changes, and that person will argue to the death that he (and his Pastor) are right...and they will pull out the SAME OLD verses that have been previously used to PROMOTE the error!!

What is the BIBLICAL response to arguing over doctrine? SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES to see where the mistake has been made! That's what the Bereans did...they "searched the scriptures DAILY to see if those things were so....Acts 17:11. They were called "NOBLE" in doing this. There are very few "Bereans" today because they don't have to WORK for anything...they just ask their Pastors "if these things be so".

God HIDES things in the Bible!!! His purpose for this is to MAKE US SEARCH THE SCRIPTURES to find the truth.

AND THE LAST, AND VERY LEAST, READ SCRIPTURE IS:

JEREMIAH 32:35..."And they built the high places of Baal, which are in the valley of the son of Hinnon, to cause their sons and their daughters to pass through the fire unto Molech; WHICH I COMMANDED THEM NOT, NEITHER CAME IT INTO MY MIND, THAT THEY SHOULD DO THIS ABOMINATION, to cause Judah to sin."

And this one I will leave to each individual to "search out the truth" for themselves. But, I will ask everyone a question:

Nebuchadnezzar, King of Babylon, commanded worship from his people. If they DID NOT worship him as instructed, THEY WOULD BE THROWN INTO A FURNACE OF FIRE.

God said that causing children to PASS THROUGH THE FIRE unto Molech was AN ABOMINATION TO HIM....and this kind of thing never came into God's mind to do.

AND YET....Most Christians believe that the GOD that they worship is JUST LIKE "MOLECH" and "NEBUCHADNEZZAR".....because HE WILL DO THE SAME THING TO PEOPLE WHO DON'T WORSHIP HIM!!

Christians DO NOT UNDERSTAND "spiritual things" vs. "natural things". Is the "fire" that God will put people through "natural fire" (in a Spiritual Kingdom)? Or is it "spiritual fire" which will be PURIFYING AND CORRECTIVE? And how would it even be possible for a "spiritual" being to be touched by "natural" fire?

Fire is used for purifying things....it burns out the "dross" and "changes" the original into something more perfect. Sulfur does the same thing...it purifies whatever it touches. It is antiseptic. But, it is also "spiritual" sulfur.

Those are just "hints" I leave with you. Each Christian has to decide, in their own heart, "WHO IS THE GOD YOU LOVE AND SERVE?" Is He just like Molech and Nebuchadnezzar.....or is He a God of PURE LOVE as well as WISDOM (as the Bible says)?

You decide.....it's all in the Bible.

Arlene