Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The believer has ETERNAL Life we cannot loose eternal life salvation

We cannot loose the gift of eternal life.... eternal means eternal--forever
one reason why the 10 virgins cannot be the church...

please explain why you think we can loose our ETERNAL LIFE????

John 10:27 My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me:
John 10:28 And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall any man pluck them out of my hand.
John 10:29 My Father, which gave them me, is greater than all; and no man is able to pluck them out of my Father's hand.
John 10:30 I and my Father are one.

Mat_19:16 And, behold, one came and said unto him, Good Master, what good thing shall I do, that I may have eternal life?

Mat_25:46 And these shall go away into everlasting punishment: but the righteous into life eternal.

Luke_10:25 And, behold, a certain lawyer stood up, and tempted him, saying, Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

Luke_18:18 And a certain ruler asked him, saying, Good Master, what shall I do to inherit eternal life?

John_3:15 That whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have eternal life.

John_4:36 And he that reapeth receiveth wages, and gathereth fruit unto life eternal: that both he that soweth and he that reapeth may rejoice together.

John_12:25 He that loveth his life shall lose it; and he that hateth his life in this world shall keep it unto life eternal.

John_17:2 As thou hast given him power over all flesh, that he should give eternal life to as many as thou hast given him.

John_17:3 And this is life eternal, that they might know thee the only true God, and Jesus Christ, whom thou hast sent.

Acts_13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Acts_13:48 And when the Gentiles heard this, they were glad, and glorified the word of the Lord: and as many as were ordained to eternal life believed.

Titus_3:7 That being justified by his grace, we should be made heirs according to the hope of eternal life.

Heb_5:9 And being made perfect, he became the author of eternal salvation unto all them that obey him;

1John_1:2 (For the life was manifested, and we have seen it, and bear witness, and shew unto you that eternal life, which was with the Father, and was manifested unto us;)

1John_2:25 And this is the promise that he hath promised us, even eternal
life.

1John_5:20 And we know that the Son of God is come, and hath given us an understanding, that we may know him that is true, and we are in him that is true, even in his Son Jesus Christ. This is the true God, and eternal life.

Jude_1:21 Keep yourselves in the love of God, looking for the mercy of our Lord Jesus Christ unto eternal life.

Re: The believer has ETERNAL Life we cannot loose eternal life salvation

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

PER EMAIL FROM BRUCE WARNER

TO THOSE WHO SAY YOU CAN NEVER LOSE YOUR SALVATION....
NO REPENTANCE = NO FORGIVENESS = NO SALVATION

To those who say you can never lose your salvation consider this:

2 John 1:9
"Whoever TRANSGRESSES and does not abide in the doctrine of Christ does NOT HAVE GOD."

To "not have God" means that you do not have salvation.

Hebrews 6:6
"If they fall away, renew them again to REPENTANCE"

Without repentance of sin on the part of the sinner there is no forgiveness of sin on the part of God, and without forgiveness on the part of God there is NO SALVATION.

2 Corinthians 7:10
"For godly sorrow produces REPENTANCE leading to salvation"

Salvation is conditionally offered by God to all men. It cannot be received by any man without repentance. You must come to God, and repent, to receive salvation.

2 Peter 3:9
"The Lord is not slack concerning His promise...........not willing that any should perish, but that all should COME TO REPENTANCE."

NO REPENTANCE = NO FORGIVENESS = NO SALVATION

According to Your Infallible Word, come Lord Jesus !

Bruce Warner, Scripturalist

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

A PARABLE ABOUT SALVATION LOST.....

Do not believe those who say you can never lose your salvation:

Matthew 24:45-51
"Who then is a faithful wise servant.........and begins to ....eat and drink with the drunkards........the master of that servant will come on a day he is not looking for him........and will CUT HIM IN TWO and appoint him his portion with the hypocrites."

According to Your Word, come Lord Jesus !

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

OSNAS is a false doctrine that mocks the crucifixion and complete blood atonement of Jesus and implies that Jesus was not/is not powerful enough to saves us from our sins as He said He would if we only believe in Him.

Most OSNAS false teachers also believe that it is others who have "become un-saved" and not them. Their false doctrine is based on pride and thinking that one is a "better christian" than some prodigal son who strayed off the path. The prodigal son was still the Father's "legitimate son", and that is often overlooked in the parable. And remember the "righteous" brother whining about no one ever giving Him a party?

Stop disgracing my saviour by teaching that He will cast out those who do not meet "your standard". A person can be born again....but they cannot be un-born. Would you cast off your own child because of his/her transgressions? Would you?

A pat on the back for your response, my "brother" in Christ!!

Remember when Jesus told Nicodemus about being "born again"? He didn't understand it either, but he gave a great example of how impossible it would be to become "unborn" after one has become "born"(going back into your mother's womb...a mental picture I would rather forget, however).

But once we are placed INTO Jesus Christ and become His "body"....there is nothing or nobody who can ever take us out again. We are "born again" into a spiritual world which we cannot yet see....it is within us...Luke 17:21. I don't yet fully understand it, but God said it...and I believe it.

Our salvation is, always has been, and forever will be secure. There are too many things that human beings can do to louse things up, but getting "unsaved" is not one of them.

Maybe he skipped over the part that says, "And I give unto them eternal life; (talking about His "sheep"...saved people) and they shall never perish, NEITHER SHALL ANY MAN PLUCK THEM OUT OF MY HAND."...John 10:28.

And the next verse: "My Father, which gave them me, is greater than ALL (and I think he is including Satan here as well, for those who might bring this one up); and no man is able to pluck them out of MY FATHER'S HAND."

So, I KNOW that if the Father draws somebody to Himself THROUGH JESUS CHRIST, then that person's salvation is completely safe and secure...and it cannot be taken away by anything or anyone.

To say otherwise is to call God a liar. And that would be "blaspheming the Holy Spirit". And who would ever want to do that? Not I!!!!

Arlene

Our Facebook page is :

YOU CAN LOSE YOUR SALVATION IF YOU BELIEVE AND TEACH ANOTHER
DOCTRINE OTHER THAN THE TRUE DOCTRINE OF JESUS CHRIST.....

2 John 1:9
"Whoever transgresses AND DOES NOT ABIDE IN the doctrine of Christ DOES NOT HAVE CHRIST."

So you are playing with fire, THE FIRE OF HELL, if you teach another doctrine other than the true doctrine of Christ.

2 John 1:10
"If anyone comes to you and does not bring the doctrine of Christ, do not receive him into your house ( or on the internet ) nor greet him; for he who greets him shares in his evil deeds."

So you had better know what you are talking about BEFORE you spout-off another doctrine other than the true doctrine of Christ. It is 'YOUR SOUL' responsibility !

Only the wise will understand.

============================
============================

"I WILL VOMIT YOU OUT OF MY MOUTH", IS WHAT JESUS SAID TO THE CHURCH; DOES
THAT SOUND TO YOU LIKE YOU WILL BE SAVED IF HE VOMITS YOU OUT OF HIS MOUTH ?

Does the following Scripture sound to you like Jesus is promising salvation to the Church of Laodicea ?

Revelation 3:16
"So then because you are lukewarm, and neither cold nor hot, I will vomit you out of My mouth.......Therefore be zealous AND REPENT."

So what do you think will happen on the day of rapture if these church people do NOT REPENT?

The wise shall understand.

------------------------
========================

THERE ARE 'TWO' SEPARATE GROUPS OF "ELECT" DESCRIBED IN THE SCRIPTURES.......

THE FIRST GROUP OF "ELECT":

The following Scriptures describe "THE ELECT" remnant of Israel, who is the woman, who's FLESH IS SAVED in the wilderness for the 1,260 day last-half of the 70th Week of Daniel:

Romans 11:5
"Even so then, at this present time there is A REMNANT according to THE ELECTION of grace."

Romans 11:28
"Concerning the gospel they are enemies for your sake, but concerning THE ELECTION they are beloved for the sake of the fathers."

Matthew 24:22
"And unless those days were shortened, NO FLESH would be saved, but for THE ELECT'S sake those days will be shortened."

Revelation 12:6
"Then THE WOMAN fled into the wilderness where she has a place prepared by God, that they should feed her there for 1,260 days."

THE SECOND GROUP OF "HIS ELECT":

Matthew 24:31
"And He will send His angels with a great sound of a trumpet, and they will gather together HIS ELECT from the four winds..."

Notice the distinction between the two groups of ELECT.

In Matthew 24:22 the REMNANT is referred to as "THE ELECT".

In Matthew 24:31 the CHURCH is referred to as "HIS ELECT".

Only the wise shall understand.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

This is a PERFECT example of what people learn by "going to Church"....

This is...."saying much and signifying NOTHING" (I think that's Shakespeare, but he sure "hit the nail on the head" sometimes).

Take heed from this example.....

Arlene

Our Facebook page is :

TO THOSE WHO WOULD CALL SATAN 'A MAN' I REFER YOU TO SCRIPTURE....

There are those who would re-write Scripture to fit their own contorted opinions , but it is to their own detriment : Satan is not a man !

John 10:28
"And I give unto them eternal life; and they shall never perish, neither shall ANY MAN pluck them out of My hand."

Nowhere in the Scriptures does the inspired Holy Word of God ever refer to Satan as 'a man', SO NO ONE HAS THE AUTHORITY TO DO IT !

Here is how God refers to Satan:

Rev 12:9
"So the DRAGON was cast out, that SERPENT of old, called the DEVIL and SATAN."

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven