Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
GOD is "shaping" His people THROUGH TRIBULATION....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

As I look over things that Christians are speaking of in today's world, the MAJORITY of what I see are those who are searching for the "rapture", and wanting to "get out of here" before "the Tribulation". This is so very wrong. Most DO NOT UNDERSTAND what our journey through this world, and our "tribulation" in it are accomplishing for us!!

Hebrews 12:5..."And ye have forgotten the exhortation which speaketh unto you as UNTO CHILDREN, 'My son, DESPISE NOT THOU THE CHASTENING OF THE LORD, nor faint when thou art rebuked of Him: (vs.6) For WHOM THE LORD LOVETH HE CHASTENETH, and SCOURGETH EVERY SON WHOM HE RECEIVETH. (vs.7) If ye endure chastening, God GOD DEALETH WITH YOU AS SONS; for what son is he whom the father chasteneth not? (vs.8 But if ye be WITHOUT CHASTISEMENT, whereof all are partakers, then are ye bast*rds, and not sons.'"

Romans 9:21..."Hath not the Potter power over the clay...?"

God is re-forming us into what He wants us to be. Sometimes "clay" has to be BROKEN before it can be re-formed. And, just as someone wisely said, that a horse has to be "broken" before it is fit for it's purpose (to be ridden). That's what God is doing "to" and "for" us by putting us through trials and testing.

Yet many, many "Christians" are looking for a WAY OUT of these tribulations we MUST go through in order to become whom God wants us to be. They are looking for "Daniel's 70th week"....and that's back in the Old Testament and has NOTHING TO DO WITH TODAY'S CHURCH....or the "Nation of Israel" today. God ended the Jews as a nation, and He destroyed their temple back in 70AD.

God wants a Kingdom, with "sons" to rule and reign with Him, and He wants to be surrounded by His "family"...all the "children of God" in His Kingdom. He is preparing us for this now. We should rejoice in it and not look for a "way out"!!

Good piece of an article on who we are supposed to be:

THE FAMILY OF GOD

Our heavenly Father has been raising sons and daughters for thousands of years! He is fully acquainted with our needs and struggles. He is able to bring us from spiritual infancy through our spiritually-formative years and on to adult "sonship." He knows when it is time to be taken home to glory and our earthly days are finished. Our Father is great! He makes no mistakes. We can be thankful for His purpose for us to be born into the life of a particular nation, race and culture as well as for the unique set of parents He has given us. He has a sovereign plan for our long-term well- being. We should thank God for, and honor, our parents (Eph. 6:2) even though it may seem they have messed up our lives.

God does not merely place us in a certain family setting and then disappear from the scene of our daily lives! He does not wait until we have grown up before He interacts with us. He would like to be with us intimately every day of our lives whether we begin to know Him at age 6 or 60. God has no "respect for persons," but as Ray Stedman noted, "God has no favorites but He has many intimates."

"See what love the Father has given us, that we should be called children of God; and so we are. The reason why the world does not know us is that it did not know him. Beloved, we are God's children now; it does not yet appear what we shall be, but we know that when he appears we shall be like him, for we shall see him as he is. And every one who thus hopes in him purifies himself as he is pure." (1 John 3:1-3)

When we begin the Christian life we all start out as "little children" in the family of our heavenly Father. We soon begin to grow by feeding on the Word of God. We then move towards what the Bible calls "young men" (both sexes are implied). Finally God wants us to reach the stature, stability and spiritual depth of "fathers." He wants us to be stable, mature, well- rounded and wise. After we come to know the Lord Jesus in a personal way, it is very important that we respond to God's grace so that we may grow up to become whole men and women. God wills this spiritual maturity for all His children. We all need God's healing mercy to become what He wants us to be.

An example of how God "molds and shapes" his "clay" to become useful to Him. This is the story of making something useful out of something useless:

There is a story about a little piece of wood that once bitterly complained because its owner kept whittling away at it, gouging it and making holes in it. But the one who was cutting it paid no attention to the stick's protests. He was making a flute out of that piece of ebony, and he was too wise to stop when the wood complained so bitterly. The man said, "Little piece of wood, without these rifts and holes, and all this cutting, you'd be just a stick forever - a useless piece of ebony. What I am doing now may seem as if I am destroying you, but instead it will change you into a flute. Your sweet music will charm the souls of many and comfort sorrowing hearts. My cutting you is the making of you, for only thus can you be a blessing in the world." The meaning of this little parable is clear: That flute, whose music blended so sweetly in the orchestra, was made a flute only by the knife and file that filled it with rifts and holes which seemed to be its very destruction. But the purpose of the master was the cutting away of the outward form so that breath could flow through it. The breath upon the wood created a melodious sound which made it an instrument to the praise of God. Ah, the Lord is shaping us, my beloved, cutting away the denseness of our outer shell with its darkened understanding, making rifts and holes in the way that seems right to the natural man, that the in-breathed spirit of life from God may sweep through our earthen vessel, producing the image of God, that His glory might be revealed in creation. Isn't it wonderful!

So, stop looking for a "way out"...and don't just "endure" what God is putting you through in order to make you a "son of God"....REJOICE IN IT!!! (see Eph.3:13 and Romans 5:3-5)

Arlene

Re: GOD is "shaping" His people THROUGH TRIBULATION....

I am going to "somewhat" agree and "somewhat" dis-agree with you. As for the tribulation "refining" anyone, if that were the case, God would need to bring all of the dead saints back to Earth in their physical bodies to suffer through the tribulation......if that's how the saints are purified. Otherwise, we could boast to the saints already in heaven when we got there, that we went through the tribulation and that makes us "special."

Now as to the "somewhat" agreement. Many christians do not understand the rapture and think it is designed so a certain group of people can escape a physical death. Its not about escaping a physical death, but rather to remove God's children so they are not subject to His wrath when He pours it out just before Jesus returns to rule and reign. Its not about us not having to suffer through any type of this current war of good vs evil, but rather to be removed from God's personal wrath. We are not appointed to God's wrath.

Hi Rudylee...Thanks for the comment!

Nobody will (or needs to) get raised from the dead to "suffer tribulation" that they need to go through in order to shape them into whom God wants them to be. Every believer in this world has suffered "tribulation", and some much more than others (read "Foxe's Book of Martyrs). EACH SEPARATE PERSON goes through what they need to go through for God's purposes. That's "tribulation." There is no specific period of time assigned for this job....it's been happening ALL THROUGH TIME.

There are no "seven years" in the Book of Revelation. I have my ideas on what the 1260 days, 42 months, etc. are in that book, but it's too complicated to explain to those who believe in dispensationalism. I KNOW what they believe because I believed it, myself, for 20 years or so....till the Holy Spirit showed me I was all wrong. So I have repented of this. But I don't want to haggle with anyone, so I'm keeping "mum" about what I do know. Steven doesn't want me to incur arguments (if I can possibly help it).

I agree that God's "children" will be removed just prior to God's WRATH on the unbelieving world (Revelation 11:12). This will be the LAST TRUMPET in Rev.11:15 (or "trump" in I Cor.15:52 and I Thess.4:16). There is only going to be ONE (1)"LAST TRUMP OR TRUMPET". And at that sound, God's people will be "outta here" (the living and the dead), while the rest of the world of unbelievers gets "mushed" by God's wrath.

BUT this time period is going to be extremely BRIEF! When God wants to "hit judgment" on anything, it's very brief....check out Sodom and Gomorrah (Gen.19:24-26)). Same day Lot & family (minus "salty wife") left there, "Kaboom"!! All gone!! And God said it will be like in the "days of Lot". It will happen suddenly, and be over very quickly!

Planet Earth is not going to be pretty when this is over, and NOBODY is left alive except the birds of prey to consume the dead flesh.

Anyway, I appreciate your response trying to correct what I have come to believe. You did it quite nicely (no mean stuff like I often get). But I have come out of dispensationalism, and I don't want to go there again. We are ALL EQUAL IN JESUS CHRIST...there are no favorites or "special people". We ALL go through tribulation(s), but no Christian will suffer the "wrath", and you are correct about that!!

Arlene

PS...Are you a "sir" or a "ma'am"?? Just wondering! ("Rudylee" could be either)

A sir......lol My friends and family call me Rudy and my wife calls me Lee.
I have a former classmate who calls me RudyLee and it sorta has a ring to it.

Also Arlene, I no longer quibble about various rapture views as they have nothing to do with one's salvation and it seems with all of the confusion among those who are "scholars", no one knows the correct view. When I was a child I never heard about the rapture. It was always the second coming. But as long as one names Jesus as their saviour, I will not fall out with them over some rapture opinion.

Hi "Sir" Rudylee!!

I can't argue with that one at all!

Arlene