Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
TREATING YOUR FRIENDS AS ENEMIES....it's not Biblical....

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

I AM ALL ABOUT THE TRUTH...AND TRUTH IS NEVER JUST ONE-SIDED.

Have you ever watched kids in a playground (or in any places kids gather to play)? They form "cliques", and from these, some are chosen who are liked (and associated with) or disliked (and shunned) by those in the different "cliques".

High school was even worse! Those who were "popular" stuck together like glue and "shunned" those who didn't qualify to be among them. You had to be "good-looking" (according to certain standards), or you had to have something else going for you to attain to this certain "popularity"...perhaps a "sports hero", or "intellectual"....or have another type of "fame" which seemed to set you above others. It was a line that never got crossed. IF you weren't "IN"...then you were "OUT"!!

But, we are supposed to GROW UP and act like adults once we matured. And what is the difference? A MATURE ADULT LOOKS AT THE WHOLE PICTURE....AND LISTENS TO THE WHOLE STORY BEFORE A CONCLUSION IS MADE.

There is a saying that is something like, "A friend of my friend is also my friend; but the enemy of my friend is also my enemy." We dislike someone just because someone we like doesn't like them. IT'S A CHILDHOOD GAME THAT CONTINUES THROUGH ADULTHOOD FOR MOST OF US.

Isn't it the same thing with most Americans? Most of us were born here (although this is rapidly changing), and we were raised to "salute the flag", and sing "The Star Spangled Banner" with our right hand over our heart (of course, while standing up....NEVER sitting down). Those whom America loved, we loved. Those whom America hated, we hated.

We never questioned those things....we just did them. If our government told us that we must hate Japan...we did! Then, we had to hate the Koreans...then the Cubans...then the Germans...then the Russians...then the Arabs (whom we are told are trying to destroy us by holding back their oil just when we were, supposedly, running out of it)....and now we are to hate the Palestinians because they, supposedly, were trying to "wipe Israel off the map!!

WE ARE JUST LIKE LITTLE KIDS WHO ARE TOLD WHAT TO DO....AND WE DO IT!! We don't question "why". We HATE because we are told to.....and then we are fed "propaganda" by a CORRUPT MEDIA. We KNOW they are corrupt, but we listen to everything they say....and BELIEVE IT as "Gospel truth"!!

AND NOW THAT WE SHOULD UNDERSTAND ABOUT "FALSE FLAG" OPERATIONS DONE BY OUR GOVERNMENT, WE SHOULD KNOW BETTER. But do we learn anything from this? Apparently not, because we STILL don't try to find out BOTH SIDES OF THE STORY.

Is this what Christians should do? We are NOT suppose to fight for things of this world. Jesus never did...nor did the Apostles. They NEVER fought the Roman government...nor ANY government! They worked to bring more people into the KINGDOM OF GOD. They NEVER tried to change the world!

What I want to bring to the attention of all Christians is that there are TWO SIDES TO THE STORY of the "war" between the Arabs and the Jews....BUT WE NEVER SEE, HEAR, OR LISTEN TO THE OTHER SIDE. Many of the Palestinian people are our "Brothers in Christ"....but NONE of the Jews are. Yet, we side with the Jews who are terrorizing the Palestinians who just want to live in their own land in peace.

THIS IS THE OTHER SIDE OF THE STORY....FOR THOSE WHO ARE "GROWN UP" NOW AND WILLING TO HEAR IT.

http://www.peterloud.co.uk/palestine/

A PIECE FROM THE AUTHOR OF THIS ARTICLE

O.K. - My Personal View

If I was Jewish or American I would be greatly ashamed of Israeli terrorism and America facilitating it. It's not about racial or national solidarity, it's about morality, and the Israeli actions, and American support are immoral by any standard, just like the Nazis, and more recently the Serbs, before them. If someone handed a knife to a known murderer, then stood by and watched him kill someone, he too would be guilty of murder, and so it is with U.S.A. and Israel.

How have the Israelis have managed to hijack the government of U.S.A.'s foreign policy and foreign aid?
Even though I did not support the destruction of the WTC, in any way, and I still do not, I can now understand why some Palestinians, Arabs, and Moslems feel such action is justifiable.

I am disappointed with Britain, Europe and UN's ineffectiveness on these key issues. As the butchery continues my views are slowly becoming less pacifist. Surely it is time for Europe, Middle Eastern countries and the rest of the world to supply anti-tank and anti-helicopter weapons to the Palestinians so that they can defend themselves from these land-grabbing Israeli terrorists.

By the way,
I am not a Palestinian,
I am not an Arab,
I am not a Moslem,
I am not anti-semitic, (I differentiate between being Anti-Israel and Anti-semitic).
I'm just an insignificant English guy who is apalled by this Israeli terrorism which is sponsored by the Americans.

I just wanted everyone to know the whole truth. Whose side is God on? And we should ALL remember that "America" is THE PEOPLE...it is NOT the "government". We, as a people, should GROW UP!

And remember Romans 1:32..."Who knowing the judgment of God, that they which commit such things are worthy of death, not only do the same, BUT HAVE PLEASURE IN THEM THAT DO THEM." This applies to everyone who gets pleasure of of those who do evil things....or cheers them on.

Arlene