Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Whole Problem with the World...Is SIN!

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears113.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

The Whole Problem with the World...Is SIN!

By Don Twobears

----------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned” (Romans 5:12).

There is little doubt left anymore, that our society has gone to the bottom of the barrel of SIN. You may be waking-up everyday and heading off to work, some to a good day and for others to a dreaded day. None of us are exempt from the circumstances that exist in the work force, or to the pressures that are unloaded on us needlessly. It comes down to the individual needing to “make a living.” Thus we see how so many are then subjected to discomfort, in this money-making-endeavor.

For me, it seems somewhat strange. Money is made of trees, pulverized into pulp and then spread out and dried by machines to become paper. Ink first came from plants, so in a way, we can still use that analogy still. They use ink and print the paper, cut it to size, hand it out for work done and tell us this paper and ink has a value.

People then “believe” these people! Thus “money” has inherent value, it never possessed prior to its printing. Yes, I understand that at one point in time, every bill was backed by gold, what you need to ask, is that true today? You will quickly find out, it is backed by nothing now!

As we already know today, corporate America is all about money, according to pieces of paper written by others, these corporations are worth billions of dollars! These same corporations because of their money, bend the ears of politicians, thus our laws concerning different conducts of life, are made by these corporations. And of course, we “believe” them and those laws.

It makes little difference whether the laws are good or corrupt. It matters little that these laws are meant to be most favorable to the corporations first and the average person on the street...last. It makes me wonder about the corporation leaders and the politicians. Are they really trustworthy, are they honest? You might be very surprised by their backgrounds.

At one point in time, in history, we saw that people (by in-large) endeavored to be honest and trustworthy. In most instances they endeavored to be equal with all men. We have fallen a long ways from that mind-set and we have definitely gone in the opposite direction, as far as how we treat each others. Welcome to the “new and improved world” we now live in! Don’t sit back and be happy, you and everyone else has dirty hands in this issue, all have SINNED and it is most evident.

Chasing all that money has broken families apart, left children destitute and parentless, bringing about lives without harmony or love, leaving anger and hatred in its path. Trust me, you never have to look far to find examples of that. It is then silly to even wonder how all of this has come about, how people have been broken and damaged, when there is NO intrinsic value to money, and never has been.

Now ask yourself, how many people have died needlessly in the pursuit of money, either for themselves or because of the pursuit of it by others? Why does everyone want to throw their lives behind money that has no value; it’s now a “promisary note” something akin to a simple “I O U” ( I Owe You!). Has it never occurred to you that the bank is allowed by you─to keep a certain amount of your money simply because you have placed it in their vault?

Oh, yeah...the building, the employees who do the work, clean the floors and the list goes on and on. Problem is, they decide for you, how much you must give them. You may sit back and not be too upset by a couple of dollars going to the bank, but the bank has thousands or millions of customers and they simply rake it in.

What if we were still in the barter system? You would grow some wheat for your bread, but you don’t have a big enough barn for all of it? You would like to trade some of your wheat for a pig, or cattle, so you’ll have some meat with your bread. A guy comes along and tells you that for a small amount of your wheat, he will raise a huge barn and hold your wheat for you and that he already has pig and cattle pens, so the exchange should be easier.

You agree to this and it seems to be working out very well for all concerned. One day, you go to check the barn and there is more wheat GONE, than there should be. You see the man’s house and it is huge and very ornate. He has more than enough to eat and nice clothes. Would you then begin to wonder what was going on here? It’s the exact same thing with the banks...today!!

Romans 6.23: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.”

Proverbs 17.18-25: “A man void of understanding striketh hands, and becometh surety in the presence of his friend. He loveth transgression that loveth strife: and he that exalteth his gate seeketh destruction. He that hath a froward heart findeth no good: and he that hath a perverse tongue falleth into mischief.

He that begetteth a fool doeth it to his sorrow: and the father of a fool hath no joy. A merry heart doeth good like a medicine: but a broken spirit drieth the bones. A wicked man taketh a gift out of the bosom to pervert the ways of judgment.

Wisdom is before him that hath understanding; but the eyes of a fool are in the ends of the earth. A foolish son is a grief to his father, and bitterness to her that bare him.”

My friends, there is no good that comes from SIN! It ends in anger and hatred, damage and dispear, and in the end...death. The Bible─Gods Holy Word to you and me, is very specific on this and it would be the greatest of advice for you to read the Bible. After doing so, then match up the Bible against this world and the people in it. Are we or are we not, Infected with SIN? You KNOW we are! Having said that, remember “the Wages of SIN are DEATH!” God says so, therefore that is HIS final statement on SIN!

Philippians 4.4-7: “Rejoice in the Lord always: and again I say, Rejoice. Let your moderation be known unto all men. The Lord is at hand. Be careful for nothing; but in every thing by prayer and supplication with thanksgiving let your requests be made known unto God. And the peace of God, which passeth all understanding, shall keep your hearts and minds through Christ Jesus.”

As we look around ourselves, as we watch this world tear itself apart, we must understand that the world is NOT going to see heaven! We must keep in mind what the Lord said about this world and the people in it. It is you and I, that have broken our relationship with the Lord, because of our SIN. God does nothing wrong...ever!

That being the case, it is then the thinking of you and me that is perverted. We are wrong, because we do not come before the Lord God Almighty and give HIM our lives. We do not humble ourselves and ask for HIS forgiveness of our SIN, therefore we are doomed to eternal death. Here is what is so unusual, you and I have made this CHOICE on our own!

In the end, it is either Jesus Christ─who is God─or it is Satan, who wishes he were God.

What is more damaging to you and me? That we only live for 70-80 years and then have nothing except the Lake of Fire, to look forward to? Or would it be better to live in peace and harmony in heaven for all of eternity? Believe me when I reiterate what the Bible says:

Romans 6.23: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (emphasis mine)

If you were getting on a plane, headed for where ever, but somehow knew it would crash, would you still get on that plane? That is the exact same thing, except it concerns the death of your body, rather than death of you Spirit. As we see in the above scenario, it comes down to a choice by you! If you decide that I am wrong, you will get on that plane and soon die in the crash. But if you believe me, you live! Jesus Christ, who is GOD, is doing the exact same thing with you.

But you must realize and accept the fact that YOU are a SINNER, you must tell the Lord this and then ask HIM to forgive you of your SIN and wash YOU clean with HIS blood from the cross! That is the ONLY way you will get to heaven!

Another thing you need to understand here is this: born-again Christians are NOT better than you! Born-again Christians are simply forgiven of their SIN, it has been covered by the blood of Jesus Christ, therefore we are acceptable to God. That’s it! When the Bible says it is simply a two lane road that soon divides, believe it! One lane goes to hell and the Lake of Fire and the other little lane goes to heaven.

Matthew 7.13-14: “Enter ye in at the strait gate: for wide is the gate, and broad is the way, that leadeth to destruction, and many there be which go in thereat: Because strait is the gate, and narrow is the way, which leadeth unto life, and few there be that find it.” (emphasis mine)

Having too much fun, doing whatever “feels good” as compared to doing what is right according to God, you’re in great trouble! Listening to the “Feel Good Gospel” rather than the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then you are in great trouble! Listening to the “Prosperity Gospel” instead of listening to the Gospel of Jesus Christ, then you are in greattTrouble!

ANYTHING other than what the Word of God tells you, puts you in great trouble! Read the Word of God, for yourself, ask the Lord for HIS Wisdom in what you read and HE will give it to you! Ask the Lord God Almighty to forgive you of your SIN and HE will do so! Turn your life and your eternity over to HIM and HE will keep you in HIS capable hands for all of eternity!

John 3.16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: The Whole Problem with the World...Is SIN!

Excellent posting, Steven!!!

There is something I would like to add, however. I think it is inferred, but I didn't see the actual words.

We are all sinners, and we all remain having that sin nature in us, as Paul told us about in Romans chapter 7. It's a constant fight, but we are instructed to put on the "armour of God" as told to us in Ephesians 6:10-20. Unfortunately, most new Christians do not do that.

We are saved (justified) by the Blood of Jesus Christ. After that we must travel the road of becoming a "mature" Christian (sanctification). This takes the rest of our lives. God doesn't want us to remain "babes" in Christ...or just "milk" drinkers of the Gospel.

We are to "work out our own salvation with fear and trembling" as told to us in Philippians 2:12. It's a constant struggle to sift out all the false doctrines that come upon us. A lot of tribulation comes through sticking to the truth of the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

It's a road that can only be traveled alone, as the "way is narrow" and few find it, unfortunately....Matthew 7:14. Too many new Christians go along with the "crowd" and believe what others tell them rather than studying for themselves....II Tim.2:15.

This "work" continues until the day of our "glorification" when we can finally "rest" in Jesus Christ. What is the "work" of the Lord? It is to believe in Him whom God has sent (Jesus Christ)...John 6:29. But it is also to live each day increasing in faith and learning what He has told us....that's the definition of "faith"....Romans 10:17.

So, I agree that the whole problem with the world is "sin"...and Jesus Christ cured the problem. But we have to take a dose of the "Cure" on a daily basis as well....and grow in Grace. Jesus Chris IS the "Word of God"....John 1:1. And He can be learned about from Genesis through Revelation.

Arlene