Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Marilyn Agee: The last Jubilee began in the fall of 1966, thus, the regaining of Jerusalem in ’67

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/marilyna613-1.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Marilyn Agee (13 June 2013)
"Mike Thompson (11 June 2013) "Jubilee yr. and note to Raul""

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:

> The last Jubilee began in the fall of 1966, thus, the regaining of > Jerusalem in ’67 was within the Jewish year that began in ’66.

> The next 50th year would begin in the fall of 2016.

I think that is close, but the Jubilee year starts on the 1st month, 1st day, Nisan 1, not the 7th month, 10th day, Tishri 10.

> If the prophecy of Samuel Ben Judah is correct, the Messiah would > have to return before the fall of 2016, since that is the beginning of > the 11th Jubilee year.

I think it is safe to go by the prophecies of Rabbi Judah ben Samuel, because he said that Jerusalem would be controlled by the Ottoman Turks for 400 years. He hit it on the nose and his prophecy was 300 years before the Ottoman Turks took Jerusalem. They kept it 400 years, and that isn't all he foretold.

"the Mamluk Bahri dynasty...held power over Jerusalem until they were conquered by the Ottoman Turks in the year of 1517, three hundred years after the death of Rabbi Judah ben Samuel." http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/destination-yisrael/2012/12/rabbi-judah-ben-samuels-jubilee-prophecy-gives-the-year-of-the-messiah.html#sthash.dlNRtIxG.dpuf

The "Ottoman Turks gained control of Jerusalem in the year 1517 and held power over Jerusalem for 400 years, when they were conquered in 1917, by the British military forces under the command of British military General Edmund Allenby ON HANUKKAH, December 17, 1917."

"When he was asked where he received his wisdom from, his answer was:

Rabbi Judah ben Samuel: "The prophet Elijah, who will precede the Messiah, appeared to me and revealed many things to me and emphasized that the precondition for answered prayer is that it is fueled by enthusiasm and joy for the greatness and holiness of God."

Refer to the chart "Rabbi Judah ben Samuel's Prophecy of Ten Jubilees"
http://destination-yisrael.biblesearchers.com/.a/6a0120a610bec4970c017d3e613edd970c-pi

"1217 Rabbai Judah Ben Samuel
1517 Turks take control of Jerusalem
1917 Turks lose Jerusalem
1967 6-Day War
2017 The Day of the Lord?"

The only thing I find wrong in the Rabbi's words is he counts a Jubilee as 50 years. I think the Jubilee cycle is 49 years, and the 50th year is both the Jubilee and the first year of the next cycle.

Here is where I differ with this author that wrote about the Rabbi's prophecies:

"If this Sabbatical Messianic cycle 2009-2017 is completed and the GogUMogog war does begin within the year between Rosh Hashanah 2015 to Rosh Hashanah 2016, then the Messianic Era will commence before Rosh Hashanah 2017. We are currently in the 4th year of the Sabbatical Messianic Cycle that began on Rosh Hashanah 2009, in the Jewish year 5773 (2013)."

I think the Gog and Magog War will start, and end, on the Feast of Trumpets, Tishri 1, 5776, Mon. Sept. 14, 2015.

I think the Jubilee will be announced on the following Day of Atonement, Sept. 23, 2015. Every wall will have fallen, so the Israelites will construct booths to live in by Tabernacles, Sept. 28, 2015.

There are 7 months between Tishri 1 and Nisan 1, 5776, because 5776 is a Leap Year with 13 months.

Eze. 39:1f says, "Behold, I am against thee, O Gog, the chief prince of Meshech and Tubal:
Eze 39:2 And I will turn thee back, and leave but the sixth part of thee, and will cause thee to come up from the north parts, and will bring thee upon the mountains of Israel...
Eze 39:6 And I will send a fire on Magog, and among them that dwell carelessly in the isles: and they shall know that I am the LORD.
Eze 39:8 Behold, it is come, and it is done, saith the Lord GOD; this is the day whereof I have spoken.
Eze 39:11 And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog.
Eze 39:12 And SEVEN MONTHS shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land.
Eze 39:13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified, saith the Lord GOD."

I think Jesus will be glorified seven months later. I think the Second Advent will be on Nisan 1, 5776, Sat. April 9, 2016, the anniversary of Jesus' Resurrection on April 9, 30 AD. It will be the first day of the Jubilee, Sacred and Regnal years.

I think the Jubilee Year will begin with the Second Advent of Christ on Nisan 1, 5776, Sat. April 9, 2016. The Jubilee Year must be preceded by a Sabbatic Year. 5775 is Sabbatic. This locks in the Jubilee Year.

The sanctuary will be cleansed on Nisan 1.

Eze 45:17,48 says, "And it shall be the prince's part to give burnt offerings, and meat offerings, and drink offerings, in the feasts, and in the new moons, and in the sabbaths, in all solemnities of the house of Israel: he shall prepare the sin offering, and the meat offering, and the burnt offering, and the peace offerings, to make reconciliation for the house of Israel. 18 Thus saith the Lord GOD; In the first month, in the first day of the month (i.e., Nisan 1), thou shalt take a young bullock without blemish, and cleanse the sanctuary"

That will be the first day of the Jubilee Year. It will be announced with the Great Trumpet blast on the previous Tishri 10, 5776, so the people that will move to a different house can pack up and get ready.

Mat_12:8 says, "the Son of man is Lord even of the sabbath day."

I think it is lawful to heal on the Sabbath, because at the Second Advent, Jesus and his saints will fight the Battle of Armageddon on the Sabbath. It looks like R.B. Thieme was right, that each one of us will bump one demon. That war will therefore be over in a hurry.

Rev_16:16 says, "And he gathered them together into a place called in the Hebrew tongue Armageddon."

It looks like the saved will equal Satan and his forces "Which sometime were disobedient, when once the longsuffering of God waited in the days of Noah" (I Pet 3:20 ).

Psa 149:5-9 says, "Let the saints be joyful in glory: let them sing aloud upon their beds. 6 Let the high praises of God be in their mouth, and a twoedged sword in their hand; 7 To execute vengeance upon the heathen, and punishments upon the people; 8 To bind their kings with chains, and their nobles with fetters of iron; 9 To execute upon them the judgment written: this honour have all his saints. Praise ye the LORD."

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com
------------------------------------------------------------

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Marilyn Agee: The last Jubilee began in the fall of 1966, thus, the regaining of Jerusalem in â

FOR FAIR USE EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Dear Marilyn,

It is so encouraging to read your post of the end of the Jubilee Cycle ending in the Sabbatical Year in Nissan 2015, which announces the beginning of the next Jubillee Cycle

You wrote:
"If this Sabbatical Messianic cycle 2009-2017 is completed and the Gog & Mogog war does begin within the year between Rosh Hashanah 2015 to Rosh Hashanah 2016, then the Messianic Era will commence before Rosh Hashanah 2017. We are currently in the 4th year of the Sabbatical Messianic Cycle that began on Rosh Hashanah 2009, in the Jewish year 5773 (2013)."

Marilyn, I have never had those seven years that Israel buries the dead from the Gog & Magog war fit a time-line and explained like it did with yours. Thank you.
2000 - 2016 is the estimated time that Gill Broussard has named when Planet X (7x) will do it's work upon earth....interesting correlation.

I would love to know what your best timing would be for when the Harpzo of the Born-Again Believers would take place? We know it no longer fits a pre-tribulation time line of happening prior to the last seven years for Israel as the teaching most of us were taught for so long. Would it be prior to the end of the Sabbatical Year in Nissan 2015? Could that be the time line where the Great Multitude in White Robes would be seen before the throne as described in Revelation 7:9-10? Or, hopefully some huge worldly catastrophe this year, in 2013 would bring in on.

Appreciate your answer and thank you,
gerlinda

Re: Marilyn Agee: The last Jubilee began in the fall of 1966, thus, the regaining of Jerusalem in Ã

Concerning my reply letter to Marilyn Agee, I made an error and said 7 years of burying the dead. Oh My, that would be a long time, eh?

It should be 7 months, which she said would be from Tishri to the following Nissan due to that year being a Leap Year.

So sorry!

gerlinda