Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Greg Danielson: WHO IS OBAMA?

Re: Greg Danielson: WHO IS OBAMA?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: PER EMAIL FROM GREG DANIELSON
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

WHO IS OBAMA?

Daniel Chapters 2 and 7
2 Thessalonians 2: 1-8
By Greg Danielson

Part II

2 Thess. 2: 1-8 (continued)

The passage above begins by addressing that day (that after that time of great tribulation) the saints who are alive and remaining, and those who died before them, will be changed in the twinkling of an eye, from their corruptible bodies to an incorruptible one, as those who are alive and remaining will be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord).

Now, before that day can come, two things must occur:

• 1) the apostasy of the church comes first; that when it comes to full in not believing that it’s possible to cease from doing the deeds of the flesh (1 Cor. 6: 9-10; Gal. 5: 19-21, etc.), but rather preaches, teaches, and evangelizes another gospel, which is not another, claiming that it’s impossible to cease from doing the deeds of the flesh, that when the church comes to the full in turning the truth into a lie then....
• 2) God sends "that man of sin, the son of perdition" (Obama) to waste away and to destroy the nation (USA) from where he came out of because of exceeding sin.

The church was given to be a light and a catalyst (salt) for the world, but if it looses it savor (purpose) then it becomes good for nothing but to be trampled under foot of men. How then can men be changed if the gospel is turned into a lie? Therefore, when the church comes to the full in believing this lie, and because He is holy, then He must bring His judgment, as He uses that man of sin, the son of perdition to be His tool to exercise His judgment upon a hypocritical nation (Isaiah 10: 5: 5-7).
The revealing of Obama informs us that both criteria for that day to come, spoken of by Paul, have been met:
1. The apostate church as come to the full in forsaking the true gospel
2. The man of sin, the son of perdition has been revealed

Who Is Obama?

Obama is the "little horn"; the "lawless one”; "that man of sin, the son of perdition"; the "Assyrian.” Obama has been revealed to fulfill God's purpose to waste away the USA via his policies, and then later, after His mighty work upon mount Zion and on Jerusalem (after Ezekiel’s War), then He will punish the fruit of the Assyrian, that man of sin, the son of perdition (Is. 10: 12).
Obama has been setting the stage to lead the world into the New Word Order, but first his agenda, which is by God's command, is to weaken the USA.
Obama's first term set the ground work to waste away (weaken) the U.S; his second term is to finish what he started; confirming (strengthening) that which he promised he would do when campaigning for the Presidency in Oct. of 2008.
Because the United States has been the global leader in its 68 year tenor from 1945 (coming of out of WW II), and for reason that Christendom and this nation has become exceedingly sinful, Obama has been commanded by Him to destroy the fourth era of the kingdom of the U.S (Dan. 7: 23-26). Therefore when the U.S. is destroyed then global chaos will result.
The New World Order slogan is: “Out of chaos arises the New World Order.”
One of the global elite and a prominent Illuminati leader, Henry Kissinger, came forth and announced in 2009 that “Obama is primed to lead us into a New World Order.”
Obama’s purpose is to lead the world into this coming chaos!

The Believing Church
“And now ye know what withholds that he might be revealed in his time” (2 Thess. 2: 6)
Now let me ask you, what was keeping Obama from being revealed when he was? Well, the time when Paul wrote this letter the church had not yet come to the full in believing a false gospel, therefore, when it does come to the full in believing a false gospel, then “that man of sin, the son of perdition,” would be revealed. Paul prophesied that the true gospel would become perverted and corrupted after his departure, as “wolves” would come into the church speaking perverse things, and drawing away disciples after them (Act. 20: 27-30). Paul also wrote, “For the time will come when they will not endure sound doctrine” (2 Tim. 4: 3). Sound doctrine believes and does the true gospel of Christ. Believers who are born again of the Holy Spirit believe in the true gospel, and they do not commit sin, for they keep themselves, and purify themselves, and the wicked one touches them not (2 Cor. 7: 1; 1 Jn. 3: 3; 1 Jn. 5: 1 . His faithful believers are them who will be found worthy to escape all these things coming on the earth.

What we have come to understand about this verse is that it has been the collective whole of the believing church for nearly two millennia that has been keeping him (Obama) from being revealed, as souls were coming to Christ and being converted under the true gospel of Christ, but because the collective whole of the church has dwindled in believing the true gospel of Christ, having forsaken it, which now believe a lie, that it’s not possible to cease from doing such sin, then those converts who would come to Christ are coming to Him under a false gospel who are made twice more the son of hell than those that brought them. Therefore when the unbelieving church comes to the full, then that man of sin, the son of perdition (Obama) is revealed, even as he was officially revealed on Jan. 20, 2009.
New World Order
“For the mystery of iniquity doth already work: only he who now lets will let, until he be taken out of the way” (2 Thess. 2: 7).
The phrase, "For the mystery of iniquity does already work" speaks of the matrix of secret sinful societies used by those who are deceived to usher in their agenda of the New World Order. It is God who "lets" and is "letting,” allowing the judgment to sit (Dan. 7: 26), for mankind desires the devil rather than God to rule over them, therefore He is giving them what they want. God is allowing "that man of sin, the son of perdition (Obama) to lead the world into the New World Order.

So who is Obama?
“And then shall that Wicked be revealed, whom the Lord shall consume with the spirit of his mouth, and shall destroy with the brightness of his coming” (2 Thess. 2: .
Obama is the son of perdition, and will become the Antichrist himself. How do we know this? Well, scripture tells us that "he" (God) will “let” (allow the judgment to sit) until "he" (Michael the archangel) stands up (removes himself from restraining; Dan. 12: 1). And when Michael stands up then that Wicked shall be revealed, even him (Obama; 2 Thess. 2: . Satan goes into the son of perdition and will posses him. Obama will become Satan incarnate!
Just as the Son of God was one with the Father; the Father working in Jesus, so also will that man of sin, the son of perdition, Obama, be one with his father. Obama is that man of sin, the son of perdition, who leads the world into the New World Order, which comes out of global chaos. At the moment he is only doing what He has sent him to do, but when that time comes, and according to scripture, Obama will become one with his father, having been possessed with Satan himself. Obama will become Satan incarnate!

Conclusion
From my studies of Daniel Chapters 2 and 7 I believe the Lord has revealed where we stand on His timeline, and that we are much closer than what many think. I also believe that the inauguration of Obama on Jan. 20, 2009 began the beginning of sorrows, as his revealing is synonymous with Daniel’s last prophetic week of years.
According to scripture for that man of sin, the son of perdition to be revealed the apostate church would have to come to the full first before he would be revealed. Since that man has been revealed then that means the apostate church must have come to the full.
Scripture tells us that what happened in the past will happen again, and that there is nothing new under the sun (Eccl. 1: 9; 3: 15). The famine of the Genesis 45 account seems to indicate that a modern day spiritual famine in the land would also occur, which famine alludes to the apostate church. Though I cannot prove this I believe the Lord showed me that on Sept. 29, 2008, Rosh Hashanah, the Dow Jones crash of 777 points, signaled the day when the apostate church had come to the full, and then for the next two years their would be a decrease of souls to be saved under the true gospel, and then, from Sept. 10, 2010, Rosh Hashanah, for the next five years, there would be no new seed to harvest, as the earth would be saturated with the false gospel.
I believe the latter times timeline began on Sept. 29, 2008 with the apostate church having come to the full, and that the beginning of sorrows began when that man of sin, the son of perdition, Obama, was revealed on Jan. 20, 2009.
Almost 4 1/2 years has now transpired since Obama was revealed. If these things written in this article are correct then we should expect events to escalate very soon. The 5th anniversary from when the modern day famine began in 2008 falls on Sept. 4-6, 2013, Rosh Hashanah. Could something of significance happen on this 5th anniversary? I don’t know, but two years later from that date falls on Sept. 13-15, 2015, Rosh Hashanah, the 7th anniversary; could this date signal the completion date of the church; the elect (those who allowed His chastising so to be purified)?

Final Conclusion
If these things are correct then the margin for the start of those events in the Middle East (i.e. Psalm 83 War) is very thin! Considering the times in which we live and seeing all these things coming to pass before our very eyes, not to mention the Tetrad blood red moons in 2014-2015, should give one pause, as these blood moons are given to us for a sign to what is to follow.
Are you really prepared in your heart, and can you say with all confidence that you will be accounted worthy to escape what is coming? Do you have that abiding relationship with Him, which is absolutely essential? Have you ceased from doing the deeds of the flesh? If you have not, then you will be cast out into great tribulation to be tried, even though you may be naming the name of Christ, as only those who have ceased from doing such sin will be removed, and will not have to endure this time coming.
Jesus said the time coming will be like no other time ever on the face of the earth, and never to be equaled again. Is there willful sin still going on in your heart? If there is, then you must repent, and be converted in your heart, and I mean now, because the time is short. It’s high time to gird up the loins of your mind, and to sanctify yourselves to holiness.
We must surrender all to Him, and to go and sin no more. We are called to examine oneself to make our calling and election (2 Pet. 1: 10), and to work out our own salvation with fear and trembling (Phil. 2: 12). Are you doing so? Or are you living presumptuously with a nonchalant attitude before Him, thinking that He represents your holiness? Remember, He represented our sins at the cross, not our holiness.
It’s in His grace and mercy we are called to get out of doing such sin of the flesh. We are also called to encourage, exhort, and edify one another so to remain strong in the faith as we see the day approaching (Heb. 10: 25).
My final exhortation is not only to you, but to me also, that is, “be you doers of His word, and not hearers only, deceiving ones self,” and, “be holy, for I Am holy” (1 Pet. 1: 16).
Take His word seriously, and watch and pray always, guarding your heart and mind to keep sin out, for the days are evil.

"And take heed to yourselves, lest at any time your hearts be overcharged with surfeiting, and drunkenness, and cares of this life, and so that day come upon you unawares, for as a snare shall it come on all them that dwell on the face of the whole earth. Watch you therefore, and pray always, that ye may be accounted worthy to escape all these things that shall come to pass, and to stand before the Son of man" (Luke 21: 36).

In the love of Christ,
Greg

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven