Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Rapture New Updates: June 10 2013

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link: http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

10 Jun 13

Rand Paul: NSA Surveillance Programs Warrant Supreme Court Challenge
Sen. Rand Paul (R-Ky.) said Sunday that he is weighing a Supreme Court challenge to the National Security Agency's controversial surveillance programs, calling the organization's collection of records an "extraordinary invasion of privacy." "I'm going to be seeing if I can challenge this at the Supreme Court level," Paul said on Fox News Sunday. "I’m going to be asking all the internet providers and all of the phone companies: Ask your customers to join me in a class action lawsuit.

Assad says he's serious about attacking Israel
Syrian President Bashar Assad was quoted by Lebanese paper Al Akhbar as saying that he is serious about opening a new front against Israel, Israel Radio reported on Monday. The Syrian president reportedly said his attack on the Golan Heights will be more extensive than a random firing of rockets at the enemy.

Huge Asteroid's Earth Flyby Captured in New Video
A newly released video of a giant asteroid's Earth flyby last week reveals key details about the enigmatic space rock and its attendant moon. The enormous asteroid 1998 QE2 sailed past our planet at a distance of 3.6 million miles (5.8 million kilometers) on May 31, making its closest approach for at least the next two centuries.

‘Missile defense killer’: Russia finalizes testing on prototype ICBM
Russia’s Strategic Missile Forces have reported a successful launch of a next-generation ICBM that can supposedly pierce any anti-ballistic missile (ABM) system. The test came after the US announced it would resume its ABM program in Europe.

Tornadic waterspout rips through the South of France
A natural phenomenon more common for America, a tornado, has hit the South of France shocking locals and holidaymakers on the Côte d'Azur, the Mediterranean coastline. As thousands in Central Europe are struggling to cope with devastating floods which have already claimed the lives of at least 21 people, a tornado ripped through the French Riviera on Sunday morning.

US security officials said NSA leaker, journalist should be 'disappeared' – report
A US editor has alleged he overheard security officials saying that the NSA leaker and the Guardian columnist who broke his story should be “disappeared.” Leaker Edward Snowden said that American spies often prefer silencing targets over due process.

METEOR ALERT
Sky watchers in North America might see an outburst of meteors during the early hours of June 11th when Earth passes through a stream of cometary debris last seen in 1930. Forecasters Peter Jenniskens (SETI Institute) and Esko Lyytinen (Helsinki, Finland) predict the return of the gamma Delphinid meteor shower this Tuesday morning around 08:30 UT (04:30 am EDT).

Tens of thousands evacuated due to floods in Germany and Hungary
At least 23 people are dead and thousands were evacuated Sunday in Germany and Hungary amid some of the worst flooding ever in central Europe, authorities said.

USA Today: Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI in poor health
Pope Emeritus Benedict XVI's physical condition has deteriorated since he stepped down, friends and Vatican officials say. But USA Today, quoting Spain's Telecino TV, reported the 86-year-old former pope is "in a very bad way." Cardinal Joachim Meisner, the archbishop of Cologne, Germany, and a friend of Benedict's, visited the former pope in April. "I was shocked at how thin he had become," Meisner, 79, said at the time. "Mentally, he is quite fit, his old self. But he had halved in size."

Americans starting to realize their paranoid fantasies about government surveillance have come true
For more than a decade now, Americans have made peace with the uneasy knowledge that someone — government, business or both — might be watching. Now, though, paranoid fantasies have come face to face with modern reality: The government IS collecting our phone records. The technological marvels of our age have opened the door to the National Security Agency’s sweeping surveillance of Americans’ calls.

Boundless Informant: the NSA’s secret tool to track global surveillance data
The National Security Agency has developed a powerful tool for recording and analysing where its intelligence comes from, raising questions about its repeated assurances to Congress that it cannot keep track of all the surveillance it performs on American communications. The Guardian has acquired top-secret documents about the NSA datamining tool, called Boundless Informant, that details and even maps by country the voluminous amount of information it collects from computer and telephone networks.

The World Council of Churches Attacks Israel and Christian Zionism
“Christians supported Israel as repentance for antisemitism and the Holocaust. Then as Israel became more controversial with their abuse of Palestinians, Christians remained silent.” The whole report was tendentious and biased in its anti-Israeli stance, even to the belief in Christian silence on Israel. Indeed, the reverse has been the case as one mainstream Christian church after another has been eager to condemn Israel for its actions or non-actions concerning the Palestinians.

Small earthquake recorded in central Oklahoma
The USGS reports that the 3.4 magnitude quake was recorded just after 12:30 a.m. Sunday about 4 miles south of Luther - about 20 miles northeast of Oklahoma City.

Earthquake hits near NT-SA border
A 5.7 magnitude earthquake has struck a remote area near the border of the Northern Territory and South Australia but there have been no reports of damage. The quake was centred about 3km north of the South Australian border near Mulga Park Road and hit at 11.52pm (CST) on Sunday.

US close to OK on arming Syrian rebels
Obama leaning closer toward sending weapons to moderate rebel units; Kerry postpones trip to Israel to participate in White House discussions, officials say.

Military told not to read Obama-scandal news
Obama has said the outrage over the federal government’s decision to monitor citizens’ phone activity is all “hype.” He might want to share his opinion with the U.S. Air Force, which is ordering members of the service not to look at news stories about it. WND has received an unclassified NOTAM (Notice to Airmen) that warns airmen not to look at news stories related to the data-mining scandal.

Would You Rather Wear a ‘Digital Tattoo’ or Take a Pill Instead of Remembering Your Passwords? Motorola Is Working on It
Imagine not having to remember a half a dozen passwords and avoid having to input them countless times per day. Motorola is working on a digital tattoo or a indigestible pill that could do all the password authentication for you... Motorola’s Advanced Technology and Projects Group Chief Regina Dugan, who was a former DARPA chief, showed off such an electronic tattoo at the recent D11 conference, according to SlashGear.

Iran says it sets up space monitoring center
Iran said Sunday that it set up its first space tracking center to monitor objects passing in orbit overhead, the breakthrough claimed by the Islamic Republic in its space program. President Mahmoud Ahmadinejad...said the center will help the country to manage "activities of satellites" but was also capable of monitoring "very remote space,"...

US nuclear bombs 'based in Netherlands' - ex-Dutch PM Lubbers
Some 22 US nuclear weapons are stored on Dutch territory, the ex-PM of the Netherlands, Ruud Lubbers, says. Mr Lubbers, prime minister from 1982-94, said they were stored underground in strong-rooms at the Volkel air base in Brabant, Dutch media report.

Thousands flee flood-hit parts of Germany and Hungary
Some 23,000 people were forced to leave their homes in the east German city of Magdeburg after a dam burst on the flood-swollen River Elbe. Although water levels in Magdeburg were reported to be receding on Monday, the city and areas of the country further north remain on high alert. In Hungary, 1,200 people had to leave their homes but flood defences in the capital Budapest appeared to have held.

Many die in Sri Lanka storms
At least 31 people are now known to have died in severe storms which hit western Sri Lanka over the weekend. There are fears that the death toll could mount with at least 29 injured and 31 missing, officials say. A minister said most victims were fishermen operating near the coastline in very small boats.

Brazil 'on alert' over an oil spill from Ecuador
Brazil is "on alert" over an oil spill that originated in Ecuador and is travelling downstream towards the Brazilian Amazon. In a statement, the Brazilian foreign ministry said the navy and other agencies had been informed, and help was offered to Ecuador and Peru. Last month, an estimated 11,480 barrels of oil leaked from a damaged pipeline into the River Coca in Ecuador.

Edward Snowden was NSA Prism leak source - Guardian
A former CIA technical worker has been identified by the UK's Guardian newspaper as the source of leaks about US surveillance programmes. Edward Snowden, 29, is...an ex-CIA technical assistant... He told the paper..."We can plant bugs in machines. Once you go on the network, I can identify your machine. You will never be safe whatever protections you put in place."

Jordan hosts US missile drills in Syria's shadow
US troops equipped with Patriot missiles and fighter jets began military exercises in Jordan that have drawn condemnation from Russia, which accuses the West of fanning the conflict in neighboring Syria. Washington confirmed last week it was sending the F-16 jets and missiles - which can be used against planes and other missiles - to its ally Jordan, and said it may consider keeping them there after the drills.

Iran’s presidential candidates support familiar policies
Iran will hold its presidential election this coming Friday to pick the successor of the current president, Mahmoud Ahmadinejad, who is finishing his second term. Iran’s Supreme Leader Ali Khamenei is playing it safe, making sure that all of the possible candidates share his views and are thus acceptable replacements.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

09 Jun 13

Hague: Law-abiding Britons have nothing to fear from GCHQ
"Law-abiding" citizens have "nothing to fear" from the British intelligence services, the foreign secretary says. William Hague said reports that the UK's eavesdropping centre GCHQ had circumvented the law to gather data on British citizens were "nonsense". But he refused to confirm or deny claims GCHQ has had access to a US spy programme called Prism since June 2010.

PM: Israel can't rely on outside sources for its security
The disintegration of the UN peacekeeping forces in the Golan shows why Israel cannot rely on international forces for its security, Prime Minister Binyamin Netanyahu told the cabinet at the outset of its weekly meeting on Sunday. Netanyahu was referring to Austria's decision last week to pull out its 380 troops from the 1,000-strong UN Disengagement Observer Force (UNDOF) on the Israel-Syria border.

Obama and Kerry Giving Billions In Weapons To Egypt’s Muslim Brotherhood
The Muslim Brotherhood, which controls the Egyptian government, is illegally receiving bilions in military aid and weapons from the Obama administration vis Sec. of State John Kerry. So just in case you’re not sure what that means, it’s this: American taxpayer dollars are illegally being funneled to build the Muslim war machine in Egypt. John Kerry secretly waived the law in place to prevent this from happening, and the Obama administration worked to keep it hidden. Until now.

Israel official: No Palestinian state in '67 lines
A senior member of Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu's Likud Party said in an interview broadcast Sunday that the Israeli government will not accept a Palestinian state with the borders favored by the Palestinians and the international community, a new hurdle to U.S. Secretary of State John Kerry's effort to restart peace talks in his latest visit to the region.

Santa Monica shooting suspect ID'd; father, brother among victims
The suspect in a shooting spree that left four people dead in Santa Monica has been identified as John Zawahri, sources told CNN. Authorities say he killed his father, Samir "Sam" Zawahri, and brother, Chris Zawahri, in a Santa Monica house before carjacking a woman and firing at a public bus on Friday.

[/u]

http://www.raptureready.com/rapnews_db.php

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Rapture New Updates: June 10 2013

Link:
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

NSA whistleblower revealed as Edward Snowden, 29-year-old ex-CIA employee
The Ticket

.By Dylan Stableford,

Edward Snowden (Guardian)

The source of the intelligence leaks that revealed the National Security Agency's massive domestic surveillance program last week was identified on Sunday by the Guardian and Washington Post as Edward Snowden, a soft-spoken 29-year-old former technical assistant for the CIA and current employee of NSA defense contractor Booz Allen Hamilton.

Snowden, a Hawaii resident who was interviewed by the U.K. newspaper in his hotel room in Hong Kong where he is hiding, said he has no regrets about going public—even if he never sees his family again.

"I don't want to live in a society that does these sort of things," Snowden said. "I do not want to live in a world where everything I do and say is recorded. That is not something I am willing to support or live under ... I can't in good conscience allow the U.S. government to destroy privacy, Internet freedom and basic liberties for people around the world with this massive surveillance machine they're secretly building."

In a statement, Booz Allen confirmed Snowden "has been an employee of our firm for less than 3 months":

News reports that this individual has claimed to have leaked classified information are shocking, and if accurate, this action represents a grave violation of the code of conduct and core values of our firm. We will work closely with our clients and authorities in their investigation of this matter.

The White House declined to comment on the identification of the NSA leaker, according to a press pool report.

Snowden said he decided to leave his family, girlfriend and a comfortable, $200,000-a-year salary behind, and flew to Hong Kong on May 20. He said he chose China because "they have a spirited commitment to free speech and the right of political dissent."

The newspaper said it revealed Snowden's identity at his request, but that he is concerned it will become a distraction. "I don't want public attention because I don't want the story to be about me," Snowden said. "I want it to be about what the U.S. government is doing."

Snowden said he realizes that the government will come after him the same way they did with Bradley Manning, the former U.S. soldier who is currently on trial, accused of providing thousands of classified documents to WikiLeaks.

"All my options are bad," Snowden said. "I could be rendered by the CIA. I could have people come after me. Or any of the third-party partners."

Snowden said he's left his hotel room just three times in three weeks, and is paranoid he's being watched.

"We have got a CIA station just up the road—the consulate here in Hong Kong—and I am sure they are going to be busy for the next week," he continued. "And that is a concern I will live with for the rest of my life, however long that happens to be."

The front page of the Guardian, June 10, 2014 (Guardian/Twitter)

Snowden said he "carefully evaluated every single document I disclosed to ensure that each was legitimately in the public interest. There are all sorts of documents that would have made a big impact that I didn't turn over, because harming people isn't my goal. Transparency is.

"My sole motive is to inform the public as to that which is done in their name and that which is done against them," he added. "The only thing I can do is sit here and hope the Hong Kong government does not deport me ... My predisposition is to seek asylum in a country with shared values. The nation that most encompasses this is Iceland. They stood up for people over Internet freedom. I have no idea what my future is going to be."

A spokesman for National Intelligence Director James Clapper did not immediately respond to a request for comment by the Associated Press.

Last week, Clapper blasted the disclosure of the classified program, saying it had already done "grave damage."

Before Snowden's identity was revealed, Rep. Mike Rogers, chairman of the U.S. House Intelligence committee, and Senate Intelligence Committee chair Sen. Dianne Feinstein told ABC's George Stephanopoulos on Sunday that those who leaked information about the NSA surveillance program should be charged with a crime.

"I absolutely think they should be prosecuted," Rogers said.

"I understand that I will be made to suffer for my actions," Snowden wrote a note accompanying the first set of documents, according to the Guardian.

Snowden said he thought about disclosing the program sooner but was hopeful the election of President Barack Obama would change things. But "[Obama] continued with the policies of his predecessor," Snowden said.

Last week, the president defended the NSA program as essential to national security.

"It's important to recognize that you can't have 100 percent security and also then have 100 percent privacy and zero inconvenience," Obama said. "We're going to have to make some choices as a society. And what I can say is that in evaluating these programs, they make a difference in our capacity to anticipate and prevent possible terrorist activity."

Snowden, who enlisted in the U.S. Army in 2003 hoping to fight in the Iraq war only to be discharged after breaking his legs in a training accident, told the Guardian, "We have to decide why terrorism is a new threat. There has always been terrorism."

On "Fox News Sunday," Sen. Rand Paul said he would seek a Supreme Court challenge to the surveillance program.

"I’m going to be asking all the Internet providers and all of the phone companies: Ask your customers to join me in a class action lawsuit," Paul said. "If we get 10 million Americans saying we don’t want our phone records looked at, then maybe someone will wake up and something will change in Washington."

Meanwhile, a petition urging the Obama administration to pardon Snowden was posted to the White House website on Sunday afternoon.

"Edward Snowden is a national hero and should be immediately issued a full, free, and absolute pardon for any crimes he has committed or may have committed related to blowing the whistle on secret NSA surveillance programs," the petition read.

By Sunday night, the Twitter hashtag "#IStandWithEdwardSnowden" was trending in the United States.

We Were Right - THE ALL SEEING EYE OF THE US GOVERNMENT

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5E9vz3TcK4U
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :

'Nothing will stop CIA, NSA from catching Snowden'

The United States criminal chase has begun - with top officials calling for Edward Snowden to be prosecuted to the harshest extent of the law. Intelligence analyst Glenmore Treaner-Harvey told us Washington will try everything to catch the whistleblower.

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Our Facebook page is :

Manning 2.0? Lawmakers demand 'harsh' probe agnst Snowden

The US criminal chase has begun - with top officials calling for Edward Snowden to be prosecuted to the harshest extent of the law. The whistleblower himself doesn't hold out much hope of escaping given his knowledge of how intelligence agencies operate. Investigative journalist Tony Gosling told RT that it's time for some soul-searching in Washington.

Shooting at Fort Sam Houston in Texas! Active Shooter Still on the Run as Fort is in Lockdown!!

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5pjZcOlscaE

Our Facebook page is :

3 Mystery Deaths In NC

Not even a month apart an 11 year old boys dies after 1 eldery people die from apparent heart attacks. The boy's mother just get injuries. And the police won't say anything. This all happened in the same room of a Best Western In Boone, NC.

Please Subscribe to my channel and NEWS BLOG if you would like. I have the News Blog in case something happened to my channel......I also have a FB group Comet ISON now if you would like to join the link is below. Feel free to post Strange weather and Happenings around the world and anything to

do with comets and C/2012 S1 (ISON)....

Insecticide-Resistant Ant Species Could Cause Chaos on U.S. Ecology!

In Texas , All hell is breaking loose because of these new Crazy Ants !

30 FT. SINKHOLE Along I-69 Route, Indiana

A large sinkhole opens up in Southwestern Monroe county, Indiana..

Tropical Storm YAGI (Dante) aims towards Japan

23 dead in flooding across regions of Europe

The Vltava and Elbe rivers swelled again to near critical levels in the Czech Republic....

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven