Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight: June 10 2013: The Russian Bear Has Gas

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Jun 10, 2013

The Russian Bear Has Gas

In recent years, Russia has made huge progress building back its economic and military strength. One indication of this new vitality is a recent announcement to resume nuclear submarine patrols in the southern seas after a hiatus of more than twenty years.

Moscow plans to send Borei-class submarines designed to carry 16 long-range nuclear missiles─to the southern hemisphere. Russia has also put many of its nuclear bombers back on patrol. In February, two Russian bombers made news by circling the US island of Guam in a “highly unusual” move that demonstrated President Vladimir Putin’s growing strategic assertiveness toward America.

In March, President Vladimir Putin made the decision to deploy a naval unit in the Mediterranean Sea on a permanent basis at the Tardus Naval Port in Syria. The Kermlin leaders acquired the Tardus Naval Port in 1971 without any real purpose for it. After the collapse of the Soviet Union, Russia lacked the funds to develop the base.

Knowing that Syria is undergoing a civil war, Tardus would seem to be an unwise investment. Moscow has made plenty of bad bets in the Middle East. It supported Saddam Hussein and lost billions in the wake of the first Gulf War. It backed Gaddafi’s regime and cost Russia construction contracts, and its investments in Libyan gas and oil to the tune of $10 billion. The Russians were even taken to the cleaners in Cypress when billions were lost in that nation’s banking collapse.

Putin’s willingness to stand with Bashar Al-Assad may be the result of yet another investment gamble. Since Assad is wildly hated for his brutality against his own people, Moscow has lost prestige with many moderate Arab states. Putin has remained loyal to Assad because the alliance fits in his master plan to control the natural gas market across Europe.

Russia already controls a quarter of the natural gas consumed in the European Union. In July 2011, Iran, Iraq, and Syria agreed to build a gas pipeline from the South Pars gas field in Iran to Lebanon and across the Mediterranean to Europe. The pipeline that would be managed by Russia’s Gazprom would carry 110 million cubic meters of gas.

One of the obstacles of a Gog invasion of Israel has long been the nation of Turkey. Russian warships would have to pass through straits in Turkey in order to reach the Mediterranean. Since Moscow supplies sixty percent of Turkey's natural gas, Ankara may find it hard to ignore this amount of leverage. The fact that Turkey now has an Islamic leaning government makes its neutrality or assistance in a conflict all the more likely.

Natural gas may be the key reason why Russia attacks Israel. In 2010, 25 trillion cubic feet of natural gas was discovered just off Israel’s northern coast. The Jewish state is now working to develop those fields. Of course, it would be a devastating blow to Putin’s plans to monopolize natural gas if Israel became a major supplier of gas to Europe. The “evil thought” and the “spoil” of the Ezekiel 38 Gog passage may be Putin─deciding that he wants to control it all.

“Thus saith the Lord GOD; it shall also come to pass, that at the same time shall things come into thy mind, and thou shalt think an evil thought: And thou shalt say, I will go up to the land of unwalled villages; I will go to them that are at rest, that dwell safely, all of them dwelling without walls, and having neither bars nor gates, To take a spoil, and to take a prey; to turn thine hand upon the desolate places that are now inhabited, and upon the people that are gathered out of the nations, which have gotten cattle and goods, that dwell in the midst of the land. Sheba, and Dedan, and the merchants of Tarshish, with all the young lions thereof, shall say unto thee, Art thou come to take a spoil?” (Ezekiel 38:10-13a).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Rapture Reaffirmation
The TV teacher was finished with his first hour of “teaching” from the Bible. I know this, not because I watched the first half hour of the one-hour daily Monday through Friday program, but because I know the schedule. The program has aired for many years and I have on occasion flipped through the channels and stopped just to hear what this man happens to be saying.

Some degree of what he “teaches” is in accordance with Bible truth as best I can tell. However, much is almost anti-Semetic in its presentation in that he is of the view that the nation of Israel has been replaced in God’s economy by the church. His view of Bible prophecy could hardly be more wrong. His almost total disregard for modern Israel having any place in God’s prophetic plans brings his whole ministry into question, in my opinion.

The TV “teacher” says this generation is presently in the era of the sixth seal as given in the book of Revelation. He says that the prophetic trump of Revelation is as follows:

“And the seventh angel sounded; and there were great voices in heaven, saying, The kingdoms of this world are become the kingdoms of our Lord and of his Christ; and he shall reign for ever and ever” (Revelation 11:15), is the same spoken of by Paul the apostle in the following passage:

“Behold, I show you a mystery; we shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed, in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trump: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15:51-52).

In other words, he teaches that believers will be changed into spiritual bodies at the end of the Tribulation period. When I heard this familiar television pontificator make this equally familiar proclamation, this past Tuesday morning, rather than click to the next station as I would normally do, an inner tug at my spirit caused me to “stay tuned,” as they say.

What happened next was quite revelatory to me. I determined that it was worthy of passing along to you who read these “Nearing Midnight” commentaries. It was such a strong impression, that I consider it yet another of the epiphanies I’ve received from the Good Friday April 22, 2011 widow maker heart attack, when my heart stopped beating on three separate occasions during a forty-five minute rush to the hospital and in the heart cath lab.

For those who aren’t familiar with what I term my HeavenVision, I invite you to look into the archives of the “Newest Articles” at raptureready.com and read my article of the same title. For an even deeper review of what happened on that day, my book HeavenVision:Glimpses into Glory is available.

Briefly, each time I heard an electronic-sounding blip, I stood instantaneously before a huge throng of magnificent young people─men and women who looked in the prime of life. They were beckoning me to come and join them.

Their hands were raised above their heads in a gesture of corporate victory, and the jubilation and warmth I viscerally felt at my very core made me never want to leave them. But I did leave them, only to return two more times to the same throng, each time my heart stopped again. The third time I was in their midst─we were running, hands raised-high in the air, and it felt like a great victory lap.

Then I was hit with the defibrillation paddles for the third time, and I was again in the cath lab, the blockage to the major artery having been removed. Tuesday morning as I watched the TV preacher as he again proclaimed that the Rapture was a fraud─as he does every chance he gets─I saw in my mind’s eye that group of cheering, jubilant young people─heavenly beings with their hands in the air in an unmistakable gesture of victory.

My irritation with the anti-Israel, anti-Rapture TV “teacher” instantly dissipated. Warmth not unlike the sensation that gave me peace beyond any I’ve felt before, or since that Good Friday made me know, gave reassurance that the Pre-Trib Rapture is truth from God’s Word.

Okay, I know that some will accuse my “epiphany” as being just an ecstatic rant from an emotional moment─thus not a valid proof of anything. I understand those who might accuse in that manner. If they truly knew me, they would know that I am among the least likely of individuals to embrace “experiential” Christianity─in the ecstatic sense. But few personally know me, so I will add some other considerations to this account of my again being influenced, I’m convinced: By that cloud of witnesses (Hebrews 12:1-2).

Today, there are a considerable number of Bible prophecy, anti-Rapturists like the gentleman I’ve just mentioned. Most include within their teaching, in addition to vitriol condemning all who teach and believe in a Pre-Trib Rapture—that:

1.) Israel, in the modern sense, has no relevance to Bible prophecy yet future. The church has now been given all of Israel’s promises.

2.) Many of these sorts, teach that Britain and America are where the “lost tribes of Israel” settled. Thus Britain and America are now the Jews of God’s promises.

3.) They spiritualize and allegorize much of prophetic Scripture whenever it is most convenient, to fit within their false prophecy teaching/preaching schemes.

4.) Many include─like the TV preacher I mention above─that we are already in the Tribulation era, usually proclaiming this generation is likely somewhere within the first six seal judgment.

Israel, alone, is enough to show the foolishness of their teaching. The Jewish people are again a nation after nearly 2000 years of dispersion throughout the whole world, precisely as Bible prophecy foretells. They are at the center of hatred among all the nations of the world.

The U.N. body is almost totally against everything about Israel. Israel is seen as the occupier and aggressor against their neighbors, despite the absolutely undeniable fact that the tiny Jewish state has been attacked en masse by its neighbors in 1948, 1956, 1967 (Israel preempted Arab forces) and 1973. There have been many other less major-attacks against this state.

Most spectacular of all as proof that the anti-Israel teachers are wrong is the fact that Israel has never been defeated in a major way. God has promised to Israel that they will be His nation forever. He still has His Mighty Hand on His chosen people!

For sake of brevity, I’ll skip to the final category I mention that the anti-Rapturists most often claim. They believe we are in the Tribulation already─usually claiming this generation is somewhere within the six seal judgments. Some proclaim that Barack Obama is to be the Antichrist, and even have given dates for when he will desecrate a future temple. Some, in fact, have claimed dates Antichrist would take power, dates, which have already passed.

In total context, the Pre-Trib Rapture view of unfolding Bible prophecy is proving daily to be the true biblical course of fulfillment. Every geopolitical, socio-economic, religious and technological indicator fortifies the sense that there is coming a catastrophic event that will bring all crashing down upon this world so ripe for judgment. I welcome, nonetheless, the reassurance that my throng of young, heavenly, friends continue to give─in validating God’s promises to call His people home before His wrath must fall.

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven