Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Dear Esther: June 10 2013:

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.raptureready.com/rap10.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Jun 10, 2013

Dear Esther,
I am a clinician working in Uganda. I read, “Dear Esther” and I am lifted and encouraged. I love your answers. They are powerful and encouraging. Thank you for everything. Among my questions: I am disturbed about my profession. It seems that anything that is sinful behavior is big business for health professionals, psychiatrists, psychologists, “experts” of all types, and yet the success rate for recovery is very low.

This low success rate is very advantageous to those who are being paid for their services. The so-called experts are making a hefty living off the problems of others. This is not to say that all these professionals are deliberately taking advantage of others. I am in the medical field, a clinician. But this situation leaves me disturbed. I am helping people though it could seem that I am taking advantage of them, which I don’t want to do.

Can someone have a calling for this? Being a doctor? A clinician? How can I be useful to the kingdom in this field? I must work to eat and survive but at times I feel I am contradicting my faith. The Bible says lay hands on the sick and they will be healed: “By His stripes we are healed.”

All of this contradicts what I do. It’s a sign of unbelief of what Jesus did. Is the medical professional biblical? Are there any examples? Luke was a physician but after he converted its not mentioned again. What do I do?

Also, please pray for me to get a God fearing wife. I pray about it but get no answer from God but a, “NO “ in my spirit for the ladies that I find. Some I love but I know they are not for marriage. Is what I feel normal or even godly? What do I do?

Michael

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Michael,
Rest assured you can continue working in your field and not be out of God’s will or committing a sin. Many Christians definitely have a “calling” to work in the medical field. In every profession today there are those who take advantage of others, but those who are righteous in Christ can help the kingdom of God grow. Please don’t think you are not doing some good for others, despite the “big business” aspect of the medical profession. You are the very person we need to help those who are being taken advantage of. What a relief for them to interact with a man of honor.

I personally know a number of medical people who are strong Christians, and their work is very much needed. One of my closest Christian friends in college later became a visiting nurse and a huge asset not only to her employer but also to the patients that needed special care in their homes. Throughout the world there are countless Christians working in the medical field and each fill an important role.

Consider the very caring, talented Christian hospice nurses. And the dedicated physicians and nurses who travel to ravaged areas of Africa, India and other third world nations bringing healthcare to the poor. No doubt these Christian practitioners pray for their patients and deliver the salvation message whenever they can. They do make a difference.

It can be the same for you. Especially since you are in Uganda where there is a tremendous need for clinicians. Many Christian ministries have teams of medical people that travel around the world to administer medical procedures, and also share the gospel message. The world needs people like you.

“And whatever you do, do it heartily, as to the Lord and not to men” ( Colossians 3:23 ).

The overwhelming thought that comes to mind about your situation is that God has placed you where you are in order to reach others for Him, when an opportunity arises. It is almost impossible to find a place of business that does not have some sort of corruption. The way to survive what you are doing is to change your thinking.

You know there is corruption, but you also know many good people need medical care. Help them with love in your heart. You never know when an act of kindness will give you a chance to witness to someone about the Lord. People need the Lord more than ever these days. So much is happening and people are afraid. Think of your job as an opportunity to bring others closer to God.

We are living in what I believe to be the last of the last days, and as the Lord foretold we find more and more moral degeneration in every aspect of society. Even amongst Christian ministries so many things go on that should not. It is very sad, tragic, really. We must all make the best of our situations trusting that the Lord has placed us in various positions where we can honor Him─as long as we keep our focus on Him and not the problems.

Please don’t loose heart. Keep reading and studying the Scriptures, and carry the joy of the Lord in your heart. He promises that all born-again believers will have a fantastic eternal future. Time is short for the god of this world. The devil has infiltrated all avenues of society, but he is headed for a huge crash. Jesus’ return is getting closer. He is the only one who will be able to remedy this world from its corruption. So focus on that. Do your job as best you can. You are not breaking any of God’s laws by helping others and working in the medical field.

The devil wants you to feel frustrated and disillusioned so you will be a useless witness for Christ. But with God’s wisdom you can deal with the negative aspects of your job.

Now as far as healing, not everyone is healed. This world is so fallen that the majority of the people do not even know the Great Physician─Jesus. Healing is a tough topic. Jesus healed people. Some people today do get healed. But many don’t. We don’t have an answer for that. People in general don’t even give the Lord the time of day. They have no relationship with Him.

This world is so far off from what God intended it to be, and I think some of the spiritual gifts that were meant to be used for good have somehow been forgotten. I do hear about people being healed from illnesses, and certainly God is in the miracle business, even today. Your question about healing is a tough one, and no human has a satisfactory answer.

I read a book many years ago, “Why Christians Get Sick” and in that book the pastor made some great points. One reason is because people as a whole do not follow good eating principles and eat processed foods that God did not create. The food chain has become so compromised that it is no wonder that the hospitals are filled with patients suffering from many maladies─brought on by eating “foods” that have no life-giving properties. Additives and preservatives are great contributors to any number of ailments.

Our lifestyles have become so lazy and our foods so over-processed, especially here in the West, that massive numbers of people are sick. When we take self-responsibility and eat the way God intended us to, we are very often, “healed by His stripes.” But as I said before, some reports can be found on the Internet and in Christian newsletters claiming that miraculous healings have taken place. I do not know if those claims are true and cannot verify them to be factual.

Laying hands on the sick is a biblical approach, which cannot be denied. Of course in the secular world this is not something that is even discussed or considered. I can say from my own experience that the Lord has many times answered prayers affirmatively regarding recovery from illness. Using good medicines and natural remedies when needed, in conjunction with prayer and the laying on of hands is a good way to approach healing. But in the secular world of allopathic medicine the laying on of hands would be frowned upon, of course.

Michael, I love your integrity and your overall concern. We need more clinicians like you. As long as you are serving others from your heart and doing the best you can with your, given circumstances─you are doing the work of the Lord. It will not be until after Christ returns and rules this rejuvenated planet Earth that the world will be without these ongoing illnesses and the corruption that permeates all aspects of society.

As far as your question about feeling “love” or attraction for ladies that you know are not for marriage, well, you are not alone. The world is full of beautiful, attractive people and it is not a sin to think of them as attractive. But lusting after them or getting into a relationship with the unsaved is not biblical.

If it is your heart’s desire to have a God-fearing wife, be patient and keep praying that God will bring the right woman into your life. Be sure that anyone you get involved with truly loves the Lord and is saved. On Rapture Ready we have a FAQ section at the top of the home page. Look for the section titled: “Marriage.” I would recommend reading the entry: “What Is a Christian Marriage?”

Please keep in touch and reach out when you need a bit of support. I will remember you in my prayers. I care very much about all our readers. You are doing a great job and don’t let the enemies of God or anyone else, convince you that your work as a clinician is not important to further the kingdom of God.

In God’s love,

Esther

“A merry heart does good, like medicine, but a broken spirit dries the bones” ( Psalm 17:22 ).

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven