Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles Holler Sr: "What's the difference between pre-trib and pre-wrath rapture?"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/june2013/charlesh66.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Charles Holler (6 June 2013)
"What's the difference between pre-trib and pre-wrath rapture?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Greetings John and Doves,
What is the difference between the pre-trib and the pre-wrath rapture? I never really thought much about it as I have always believed in a pre-trib rapture. I then noticed that so many Doves who post here have changed their own views and I so respect their posts. I guess Marlyn Agee was the first I noticed and then Ron Reese, math man, Gary Almond, and the list is really to large to print here. Now don't get me wrong.....very few actually use the term pre-wrath rapture with the exception of M Agee, but their timelines say it loud and clear. I made a small 12 minute video that reflects my thoughts and I hope it stirs you to be as the Bereans and blesses you abundantly.
Agape
Charles Holler Sr.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_81PQZJ9H0

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Charles Holler Sr: "What's the difference between pre-trib and pre-wrath rapture?"

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link:
%%bbCodeItem_1%%

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Marilyn Agee (8 June 2013)
"Charles Holler (6 June 2013) WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRE-TRIB AND THE PRE-WRATH RAPTURE?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi:

> WHAT'S THE DIFFERENCE BETWEEN THE PRE-TRIB AND THE PRE-WRATH RAPTURE?

A lot of difference. PRE-TRIB is before the Tribulation. PRE-WRATH is at the end of the Tribulation. I used to think the first Rapture would be before the Tribulation, but we seem to be in the middle of the Tribulation right now, and no one has reported that a large number of people have disappeared.

Just maybe war is going on in Heaven right now. It looks like we might go up when Satan and his fallen angels come down. Maybe we will be given their jobs in the Lord's government.

Rev 12:7-12 says, "And there was war in heaven: Michael and his angels fought against the dragon; and the dragon fought and his angels, 8 And prevailed not; neither was their place found any more in heaven. 9 And the great dragon was cast out, that old serpent, called the Devil, and Satan, which deceiveth the whole world: he was cast out into the earth, and his angels were cast out with him. 10 And I heard a loud voice saying in heaven, Now is come salvation (soteria, rescue, safety, deliverance, salvation), and strength, and the kingdom of our God, and the power of his Christ: for the accuser of our brethren is cast down, which accused them before our God day and night. 11 And they overcame him by the blood of the Lamb, and by the word of their testimony; and they loved not their lives unto the death. 12 Therefore rejoice, ye heavens, and ye that dwell in them. Woe to the inhabiters of the earth and of the sea! for the devil is come down unto you, having great wrath, because he knoweth that he hath but a short time."

Charles, I spent a lot of time listening to your video and Bob Van Kampen's 3 LONG videos, and I feel sick in the pit of my stomach. People leaving that last meeting, the ones that believe him, will feel scared to death of what is coming. There was a pastor in his audience. I hope he doesn't go home and teach this to his congregation. I prayed for him.

Bob Van Kampen is teaching that the men of the "Church" are going to have to face being beheaded. Then the Rapture of the Church will take place on the Day of the Lord and they will immediately be resurrected. Who can expect to have to be beheaded without having a sick feeling in their stomach when they have to go on living now? That is not the Lord's way. That is not comforting, either.

Van Kampen is making a mistake if he thinks that will fulfill the Lord's promise in Rev 3:10.

Rev 3:10 says, "Because thou hast kept the word of my patience (hupomone, cheerful, hopeful, endurance, patient continuance, waiting), I also will keep thee FROM (ek, OUT OF) THE HOUR OF TEMPTATION, WHICH SHALL COME UPON ALL THE WORLD, TO TRY THEM THAT DWELL ON THE EARTH."

The hour of temptation is when one has to decide whether or not to take the Mark of the Beast. No believer can take the Mark of the Beast, come what may.

Van Kampen fails to see the first Rapture. He just tries to pile everything into the last Rapture. That just won't work.

He sees the Rapture of I Cor 15:51-54 and adds to it the passage in I Thess 4:13-18. He lumps them together at the beginning of the great and terrible Day of the Lord - because there is a legitimate Rapture of the Tribulation saints on that day. However, what he fails to discern is that the Rapture of I Thess 4:13-18 is NOT the same Rapture as we see in I Cor 15:51-54, which truly is the one on the Day of the Lord, which is the Day of God's Wrath.

Rev 7:9-17 describes the last Rapture, the one on the Day of the Lord.

It says, "lo, a great multitude, which no man could number, of all nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne, and before the Lamb, clothed with white robes, and palms in their hands; 10 And cried with a loud voice, saying, Salvation to our God which sitteth upon the throne, and unto the Lamb. 11 And all the angels stood round about the throne, and about the elders and the four beasts, and fell before the throne on their faces, and worshipped God, 12 Saying, Amen: Blessing, and glory, and wisdom, and thanksgiving, and honour, and power, and might, be unto our God for ever and ever. Amen. 13 And one of the elders answered, saying unto me, What are these which are arrayed in white robes? and whence came they? 14 And I said unto him, Sir, thou knowest. And he said to me, THESE ARE THEY WHICH CAME OUT OF GREAT TRIBULATION, AND HAVE WASHED THEIR ROBES (i.e., the foolish virgin Laodiceans), AND MADE THEM WHITE IN THE BLOOD OF THE LAMB. 15 Therefore are they before the throne of God, and serve him day and night in his temple: and he that sitteth on the throne shall dwell among them. 16 They shall hunger no more, neither thirst any more; neither shall the sun light on them, nor any heat. 17 For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

Of that time, Jer_30:6 says, "Ask ye now, and see whether a man doth travail with child? wherefore do I see every man with his hands on his loins, as a woman in travail, and all faces are turned into paleness?"

The Rapture in I Thess 4:13-18 is the FIRST-TRUMP Rapture. At that time, no one is made immortal. Then how are they raised? INCORRUPTIBLE.

The Rapture in I Cor 15:51-54 is the LAST-TRUMP Rapture. At that time, all are made immortal, even Paul, who was caught up in the first Rapture. Read the following scriptures carefully, and I hope you will see what I mean.

AT THE FIRST-TRUMP RAPTURE, WE WILL BE RAISED IN INCORRUPTION, AND WILL BE PROMISED IMMORTALITY, BUT WILL NOT YET BE ACTUALLY IMMORTAL, AND THE LORD SAYS, "COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS." EXPECTING TO BE BEHEADED OR TO HAVE YOUR HUSBAND BEHEADED IS NOT COMFORTING.

1Th 4:13-18 says, "But I would not have you to be ignorant, brethren, concerning them which are asleep, that ye SORROW NOT, even as others which have no hope (BUT WE HAVE HOPE). 14 For if we believe that Jesus died and rose again, even so them also which sleep in Jesus will God bring with him (that includes my husband Ed). 15 For this we say unto you by the word of the Lord, that we which are alive and remain unto the coming of the Lord shall not prevent (phthano, precede, be before) them which are asleep (only from our point of view, Ed is awake, when he visited me in his celestial body, he had gotten with both his family and my family, they are actually awake, but are as if they are asleep to us at the present time). 16 For the Lord himself shall descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel, and with THE TRUMP OF GOD (i.e., the FIRST TRUMP of God): and the dead in Christ shall rise first: 17 Then we which are alive and remain shall be caught up together with them in the clouds, to meet the Lord in the air: and so shall we ever be with the Lord. 18 Wherefore COMFORT ONE ANOTHER WITH THESE WORDS."

1Th_5:11 repeats that, saying, "COMFORT YOURSELVES TOGETHER, and edify one another, even as also ye do."

THERE ARE DIFFERENT RANKS IN THE FIRST RESURRECTION

1Co 15:20-24 says, "But now is Christ risen from the dead, and become the firstfruits (i.e., the first rank) of them that slept. 21 For since by man came death, by man came also the resurrection of the dead. 22 For as in Adam all die, even so in Christ shall all be made alive. 23 But every man in his own ORDER (TAGMATI, RANK OR SUCCESSION) 1) Christ (2) the firstfruits; (3) afterward they that are Christ's at his coming (PAROUSIA, BEING NEAR, SPECIFICALLY TO PUNISH JERUSALEM, i.e., on the Day of God's Wrath, the great and terrible DAY OF THE LORD). 24 Then cometh the end (i.e., the Second Advent 7 months later, Eze 39:11-13), when he shall have delivered up the kingdom to God, even the Father; when he shall have put down all rule and all authority and power" (i.e., at the battle of Armageddon, which takes place after the Second Advent 7 months after the Day of the Lord).

Eze 39:11-13 says, "And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will give unto Gog a place there of graves in Israel, the valley of the passengers on the east of the sea: and it shall stop the noses of the passengers: and there shall they bury Gog and all his multitude: and they shall call it The valley of Hamongog. 12 And seven months shall the house of Israel be burying of them, that they may cleanse the land. 13 Yea, all the people of the land shall bury them; and it shall be to them a renown the day that I shall be glorified (i.e., at the Second Advent), saith the Lord GOD."

AT THE LAST-TRUMP RAPTURE, "ALL" (INCLUDING PAUL, WHO WAS CAUGHT UP IN THE FIRST RAPTURE) "MUST PUT ON IMMORTALITY"

1Co 15:51-54 says, "Behold, I shew you a mystery; We shall not all sleep, but we shall ALL BE CHANGED, 52 In a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, AT THE LAST TRUMP: for the trumpet shall sound, and the dead shall be raised incorruptible, and WE SHALL BE CHANGED. 53 For this corruptible must put on incorruption, AND this mortal must put on immortality. 54 So when this corruptible shall have put on incorruption (i.e., at either Rapture), and this mortal shall have put on immortality (i.e., at the last Rapture), then shall be brought to pass the saying that is written, Death is swallowed up in victory."

WHAT HAPPENS TO THE UNWISE SERVANT ON THE DAY OF THE FIRST RAPTURE?

Luk 12:46 The lord of that servant (the unwise) will come in a day when he looketh not for him, and at an hour when he is not aware, and will cut him in sunder (lit., cut him off), and will appoint him his portion (i.e., the Great Tribulation) with the unbelievers."

Mat 24:51 And shall cut him asunder, and appoint him his portion (i.e., the Great Tribulation) with the hypocrites: there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth."

WE NEED WHITE ROBES

Mat 22:10-14 says, "So those servants went out into the highways, and gathered together all as many as they found, both bad and good: and the wedding was furnished with guests. 11 And when the king came in to see the guests, he saw there a man which had not on a wedding garment: 12 And he saith unto him, Friend, how camest thou in hither not having a wedding garment? And he was speechless. 13 Then said the king to the servants, Bind him hand and foot, and take him away, and cast him into outer darkness; there shall be weeping and gnashing of teeth. 14 For MANY ARE CALLED, BUT FEW ARE CHOSEN."

WHEN THE FIRST RAPTURE TAKES PLACE, THE TEN KINGS HAVE "RECEIVED NO KINGDOM AS YET"

Dan_7:24 And the ten horns out of this kingdom are TEN KINGS that shall arise: and another (i.e., the False Prophet) shall rise AFTER THEM; and he shall be diverse from the first (i.e., the first beast, the Antichrist), and he shall subdue three kings."

Rev 17:12-14 says, "And the ten horns which thou sawest are ten kings, which have received no kingdom as yet; but receive power as kings one hour with the beast. 13 These have one mind, and shall give their power and strength unto the beast."14 These shall make war with the Lamb, and the Lamb shall overcome them: for he is Lord of lords, and King of kings: and THEY THAT ARE WITH HIM (i.e., then the first Rapture has already taken place) ARE CALLED, AND CHOSEN, AND FAITHFUL."

In The Revelation of Jesus Christ, there are two "COME UP HITHER"s.

THE FIRST RAPTURE, BEFORE THE 7-SEALED BOOK IS GIVEN TO CHRIST

Rev 4:1-4 says, "After this I looked, and, behold, a door was opened in heaven: and the first voice which I heard was as it were of a trumpet talking with me; which said, COME UP HITHER, and I will shew thee things which must be hereafter (i.e., after the First-Trump Rapture). 2 And immediately I was (ginomai, became) in the spirit: and, behold, a throne was set in heaven, and one (Jesus/God) sat on the throne. 3 And he that sat was to look upon like a jasper (last stone in the breastplate) and a sardine stone (first stone in the breastplate, i.e., Jesus is the first, LORD of the Old Testament and Lord of the New Testament): and there was a rainbow (i.e., Saturn's rings) round about the throne (on Saturn), in sight like unto an emerald (Judah's stone in the breastplate, i.e., Jesus is the Lion of the tribe of Judah). 4 And round about the throne were four and twenty seats (thrones): and upon the seats I saw four and twenty elders sitting, clothed in white raiment; and they had on their heads crowns of gold."

We will be caught up at the same time the 24 elders, including John, are caught up to Heaven.

Rev. 5:8-10 says, "...saints. 9 And they sung a new song, saying, Thou art worthy to take the book, and to open the seals thereof: for thou wast slain, and hast redeemed us to God by thy blood OUT OF EVERY KINDRED, AND TONGUE, AND PEOPLE, AND NATION; 10 And hast made us unto our God kings and priests: and we shall reign on (epi, on or over) the earth."

THE LAST RAPTURE, ON THE GREAT AND TERRIBLE DAY OF THE LORD, BUT BEFORE SATAN'S ASTEROID WORMWOOD HITS EARTH

Rev 11:11-13 says, "And after three days and an half the Spirit of life from God entered into them (the two witnesses, Moses and Elijah), and they stood upon their feet; and great fear fell upon them which saw them. 12 And they heard a great voice from heaven saying unto them, COME UP HITHER. And they ascended up to heaven in a cloud; and their enemies beheld them. 13 And the same hour was there a great earthquake, and the tenth part of the city fell, and in the earthquake were slain of men seven thousand: and the remnant were affrighted, and gave glory to the God of heaven."

GOD WILL WIPE AWAY THEIR TEARS

Rev_7:17 says, "For the Lamb which is in the midst of the throne shall feed them, and shall lead them unto living fountains of waters: and God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes."

Rev_21:4 says, "And God shall wipe away all tears from their eyes; and there shall be no more death, neither sorrow, nor crying, neither shall there be any more pain: for the former things are passed away."

WHAT WILL BE TAKING PLACE ON EARTH?

Rev 8:10-12 says, "And the third angel sounded, and THERE FELL A GREAT STAR FROM HEAVEN, burning as it were a lamp, and it fell upon the third part of the rivers, and upon the fountains of waters; 11 And the name of the star is called Wormwood: and the third part of the waters became wormwood; and many men died of the waters, because they were made bitter. 12 And the fourth angel sounded, and the third part of the sun was smitten, and the third part of the moon, and the third part of the stars; so as the third part of them was darkened, and the day shone not for a third part of it, and the night likewise."

Isa 22:16-19 says, "What hast thou here? (Babylon) and whom hast thou here (the Satan-possessed False Prophet), that thou hast hewed thee out a sepulchre here, as he (Satan) that heweth him out a sepulchre on high, and that graveth an habitation for himself in a rock? (i.e., the asteroid Wormwood) 17 Behold, the LORD will carry thee away with a mighty captivity, and will surely cover thee. 18 He will surely VIOLENTLY TURN AND TOSS THEE LIKE A BALL INTO A LARGE COUNTRY (i.e., BABYLON, NEAR THE EUPHRATES RIVER): THERE SHALT THOU DIE, and there the chariots of thy glory shall be the shame of thy lord's house. 19 And I will drive thee from thy station, and from thy state shall he pull thee down."

Rev 18:21 says, "And a mighty angel took up a stone like a great millstone, and cast it into the sea, saying, Thus with violence shall that great CITY Babylon be thrown down, and shall be found no more at all."

Rev_19:20 says, "And the beast was taken, and with him the false prophet that wrought miracles before him, with which he deceived them that had received the mark of the beast, and them that worshipped his image. These both were cast alive into a lake of fire burning with brimstone."

Rev_20:10 says, "And the devil that deceived them was cast into the lake of fire and brimstone, where the beast and the false prophet are, and shall be tormented day and night for ever and ever."

Agape,
Marilyn Agee
mjagee@verizon.net
prophecycorner.theforeverfamily.com

Greetings John and Doves,
What is the difference between the pre-trib and the pre-wrath rapture? I never really thought much about it as I have always believed in a pre-trib rapture. I then noticed that so many Doves who post here have changed their own views and I so respect their posts. I guess Marlyn Agee was the first I noticed and then Ron Reese, math man, Gary Almond, and the list is really to large to print here. Now don't get me wrong.....very few actually use the term pre-wrath rapture with the exception of M Agee, but their timelines say it loud and clear. I made a small 12 minute video that reflects my thoughts and I hope it stirs you to be as the Bereans and blesses you abundantly.
Agape
Charles Holler Sr.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=T_81PQZJ9H0

Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven