Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Fellowshipping with Belial

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/featured/graham/g283.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Fellowshipping with Belial

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Ron Graham was called home on March 14, 2013. He began writing this commentary before his death and had asked me, Nathele Graham, to continue his service to our Lord by finishing what he began.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Be ye not unequally yoked together with unbelievers:

For what fellowship hath righteousness with unrighteousness? And what communion hath light with darkness?” (2 Corinthians 6:14)

Many believe that Paul is only speaking about a marriage union between believers and nonbelievers. Actually there’s much more to this verse and the subsequent verses than most people like to believe. Corinth was a city full of pagan worship. Every deviant sexual practice and every form of satanic worship was there.

Paul’s first letter to the Corinthians was to people who had accepted Christ but had not separated themselves from these pagan ways. Paul was not wishy-washy in his admonishment of their sins. The context is not marriage, but in fact it is about our Christian walk.

Christians are not to be unequally yoked together with unbelievers in anything. That means if you are a Christian don’t be married, don’t be in partnership with, and don’t be buddies with non-believers. So, why do we try to ignore this admonition or try to limit it to just marriage? Why do we try to justify fellowshipping with Belial? Because we don’t want to: leave our pagan ways and serve Christ.

This idea of not being yoked together with unbelievers is not new to the New Testament. In the Law it is written:

“Thou shalt not sow thy vineyard with divers seeds: lest the fruit of thy seed which thou hast sown, and the fruit of thy vineyard, be defiled. Thou shalt not plow with an ox and an ass together. Thou shalt not wear a garment of divers sorts, as of woolen and linen together” (Deuteronomy 22:9-11).

These were pagan practices and God called the Israelites out of pagan ways. These things may seem trivial, but like us, the Israelites were to be separate and not unequally yoked to the pagan world.

As believers we are to live our lives as close to the way Jesus would have us live as possible. Not as a works oriented faith, but as how we show our love for Jesus. It is the lifelong sanctification process. Like the Corinthians we live in a society that glorifies ungodly ways, but Christians are admonished to not take part in worldly activities.

Before we became born-again we were a part of this pagan world and as such we were a part of the ungodliness. Now that we profess Christ as our Savior, that has changed…or should have. We are now to present ourselves to an unbelieving world as new creatures bathed in Christ. Christians are only sojourners passing thorough this life in an infinitesimal period of time and we need to represent Christ well, no matter what those in the world think.

“And what concord hath Christ with Belial? Or what part hath he that believeth with an infidel?” (2 Corinthians 6:15)

The word “Belial” is from an Old Testament word that meant worthless or wicked and later became synonymous with Satan. “It is set in contrast to Christ and represents a personification of the system of impure worship connected especially with the cult of Aphrodite” (Vines Expository Dictionary of New Testament Words). In other words we shouldn’t be yoked with Satan.

Everything that isn’t of Christ is of Satan. Influences and temptations are too powerful for us to combat...peer pressure abounds. If we are mingling with those who don’t have the moral guidance of God, then our own walk is hindered. For instance we are not to lie, but if our non-Christian buddy sees no problem in sidestepping the truth we usually find ways to see his lying as okay and begin to lie ourselves. Our own Christian beliefs are compromised and we are taking the path to fellowship with Belial.

Many Christians believe that they can live as the world does and still be separate from the world, but in all actuality they are being dragged down to a level not at all in standing with the high calling of Christ. Have you ever been with friends and foul language is spewed? Even though this is offensive you don’t say anything and soon you, too, are using those foul words. You are unequally yoked and are being influenced by the unrighteous.

“Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths. Be not wise in thine own eyes: fear the LORD, and depart from evil” (Proverbs 3:5-7, emphasis added).

Believers aren’t to continue in fellowship with the world, for the world will dominate. The evil ungodly influences will eventually become a part of the believer’s life.

There are many ways we fellowship with Belial. Do your friends have tattoos? Do you? “Ye shall not make any cuttings in your flesh for the dead, nor print any marks upon you: I [am] the LORD” (Leviticus 19:2 . Now, before you hit me with heated emails saying that we are not under the Law, let me just say that you are correct. But the Law tells us what God thinks.

Cutting ones flesh and tattooing were pagan practices. These things were part of the requirements of the demonic gods they worshipped. The one true God called the Israelites out from the pagans and required them to be separate. It’s the same for Christians. If you say with your mouth that you are a Christian but practice things that are pagan, whom are you fellowshipping with?

“All things are lawful for me, but all things are not expedient: all things are lawful for me, but all things edify not” (1 Corinthians 10:23).

We are not under the Law, but under grace. That is not a license to fellowship with Belial.

“And what agreement hath the temple of God with idols? For ye are the temple of the living God; as God hath said, I will dwell in them, and walk in them and I will be their God, and they shall be my people” (2 Corinthians 6:16).

Did you catch that? “I will dwell in them”. Once a person becomes reborn God indwells that individual by the Holy Spirit. Every time we lie or are sexually impure or in any way are unequally yoked with the non-believer, we drag God right along with us into the perversion of fellowshipping with Belial.

I’ve noticed that many Christians keep one foot in the world in their actions and understandings. The born-again believer must step away from worldly influences and allow God to influence and renew his/her mind. Idols are many in this world of materialism. What music do you listen to?

What TV shows and movies do you watch? I have not watched television for many years, but from hearing what people say is broadcast none of it should be watched by a Christian…not even most of the so called Christian programs. Our minds and thoughts need to be filled with Christ, not with comedies about sex or shows about vampires, zombies, and other satanic creatures.

In my commentaries you will notice that I don’t use the word “church” when talking about believers. I use the word “Ekklesia” instead. Why? The word church is a building, but it is also a word used to indicate a doctrine or belief system. The Presbyterian Church interprets God’s Word differently than the Methodist Church which is different than the Catholic Church and so on

All of these (and every denomination) pick and choose which part of God’s Word they feel needs to be followed, or needs to be updated to agree with modern life. We can be sitting in a pew every week and be fellowshipping with Belial if the doctrine of that “church” does not conform to God’s word. On the other hand, the word “Ekklesia” means to be called out, and this is the word used in the original language of the New Testament and mistranslated “church” in most Bibles.

Why is Ekklesia important? Because God’s word emphasizes that Christians are called out from the world and are not to be a part of the world. Our lives need to reflect Christ, not Belial.

“Wherefore come out from among them, and be ye separate, saith the Lord, and touch not the unclean [thing]; and I will receive you, And will be a Father unto you, and ye shall be my sons and daughters, saith the Lord Almighty” (2 Corinthians 6:17-1 .

This isn’t Paul or me saying this. No, the Lord Almighty said it. He said it many times to the Jews. Abraham lived in a very pagan culture and his family was heavily into idol worship. “And said to him, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and come into the land which I shall shew the” (Acts 7:3).

Did Abraham obey? Sort of, he went a ways from his home, but took his father and nephew with him. He dwelt in Haran until his father died then went on with his nephew Lot to the land God promised him.

“For I am come to set a man at variance against his father, and the daughter against her mother, and the daughter in law against her mother in law. And a man’s foe’s shall be they of his own household. He that loveth father or mother more than me is not worthy of me: and he that loveth son or daughter more than me is not worthy of me” (Matthew 10:35-37).

We are called out. When we accept Christ we need to put Him and His ways first, even if it means we must leave our family…or friends.

Whether you are a new Christian or you’ve been a Christian for years there are ways to help someone else in their walk. Using God’s Word we must admonish those Christians who are still walking in the world. We must also avoid fellowship with non-Christians. It’s not judging someone when you admonish a fellow Christian using God’s Word as a standard.

“All scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness” (2 Timothy 3:16).

We must prayerfully study our Bibles and use Scripture to correct doctrine that is in error. But we also use the Scriptures to correct lifestyles that are in error…including our own.

There are many Christians who are living a lifestyle contrary to Scriptures. Do you have a friend who professes Christ yet is “living with” their girlfriend or boyfriend? This is contrary to God’s word and needs to be confronted. This is fellowshipping with Belial. You need to stand firm and not fellowship with them. By not confronting sin you are agreeing with it.

When we confront someone who is sinning, we can be accused of being “holier than thou” or being judgmental. What does God’s word say? Sexual activity outside of a one man, one woman, marriage, is sin and according to Old Testament Law they would be stoned to death.

Does that tell you anything about how God feels about sexual immorality? Many times we will be verbally attacked if we confront sin because so many people want to stay in their fellowship with Belial. But it would not be showing Christian love to allow them to continue heading in the wrong direction by keeping silent. These confrontations need to be done in love.

When a woman who had been caught in adultery was brought to Jesus, what transpired? First Jesus quietly convicted the accusers and then He showed love to the accused. But He did not pat her on the back and say to keep on sinning. No, He said “…Neither do I condemn thee: go, and sin no more” (John 8:11).

As Christians we need to make it a priority in our own lives to keep ourselves right with Christ’s teachings.

“And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me” (Mark 8:34).

This means we need to know what the Bible teaches, and even though our human urges want to fellowship with Belial and tell a “little white lie,” have sexual encounters, etc., we must deny these Satanic urges and follow Christ even if we lose a friend: Holier than thou? No, just following Christ.

Does this mean we are to have no contact at all with unbelievers?

Jesus commanded: “Go ye into all the world, and preach the gospel to every creature” (Mark 16:15).

He also prayed to the Father concerning the disciples, “I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil” (John 17:15).

How can we reach the lost if we don’t have contact with them? We can’t. Jesus never said to be isolated, but we are not to be yoked with the world. We are to preach the gospel so the lost will come to know Jesus and be saved. If we are only preaching the Gospel with our mouth but living unequally yoked lives─fellowshipping with Belial – what good will our preaching do?

Whether you believe as I do that the Rapture will happen soon, or if you don’t believe in the Rapture at all, understand that none of us know when our life on this earth will end. If we are not living for Jesus in all our ways then we are living with one foot in the world and fellowshipping with Belial.

If we are condoning sin in others by fellowshipping with them and not admonishing their sin, shame on us. If you are a believer then represent Him well. If you have not accepted Christ’s free gift of salvation, now is the time. Begin today to study God’s Word, fellowship with Christ, and stop fellowshipping with Belial.

God bless you all,

Ron Graham

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven