Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Why Does God Allow the Innocent to Suffer?

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears111.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Why Does God Allow the Innocent to Suffer?

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

When God created man and woman, Adam and Eve, they were perfect in every way possible, as was God’s original plan. They didn’t know anything that was wrong or disgusting (whatever word you may wish to use). They were given the entire planet by God to care for, and God walked with them every day. This is the exact spot where SIN had not entered into anything here on earth. It was absolutely perfect, all according to Gods perfect will.

In the meantime, Lucifer chose to raise his throne as an angel to that of God’s and higher. Thus HE and his followers disgraced themselves and were thrown out of heaven. Thus became the hated Satan and his followers against God. This individual, Satan and even his followers, DO NOT realize that they are like you and me, created by God! If this does not make sense to you, please, reread that sentence. YOU and I, Satan and his followers...are NOT the CREATOR...We are the “CREATED.” Once you have this clearly settled in your mind and heart, it will be easier to understand the rest of the story.

Using the exact same, thought that Satan had for his throne to be higher and above God’s, he used that against Eve and deceived her into taking the fruit of the “tree of the knowledge of good and evil.” Notice again the name of that tree and its fruit. Now understand that Satan told Eve that if she ate of it, she would like God. Remember why Satan was thrown out of heaven. Here it is again! Adam and Eve were thrown out of the Garden of Eden for their SIN...AGAINST God.

This is the exact same thing that happened earlier to Satan and his ilk...got it? IT WAS A REPLAY! Thus, Satan and his ilk committed the FIRST SIN ever and Adam and Eve committed the second SIN ever, against God─thus their punishment. Having said this and if you understanding it, we see how “original sin” came about. Since then, we have been born with that original sin in us. Before Adam and Eve SINNED against God...there was NO DEATH! Oh my...could it be real? It's in the Bible!

Understanding this situation is PARAMOUNT for understanding why we are in the situation we are in today. The entire conclusion of that situation...is SIN!

Romans 6.23: “For the wages of sin is death; but the gift of God is eternal life through Jesus Christ our Lord.” (emphasis added)

What is there NOT to understand here? The Scripture tells us how we are sentenced to death for our SIN...yet we have a choice to accept the gift of Jesus Christ...and have eternal life! Two different avenues and two different endings and guess what? YOU get to choose which one you want! TWO ROADS AND TWO ENDINGS, that’s all there is!

Now we come to the place where we talk about: “Why does God allow the innocent to suffer?”

Men and women live and survive each and every day, until they grow old an die, right? Children have diseases and die, adults have diseases and die...Somewhere along the way, WE HUMANS have scared the bejabbers out of ourselves that DEATH is bad! WRONG! It is simply a change from mortal to immortal, from corruption to incorruption! That’s all it is. Even the non-believers will have an incorruptable body, that’s the reason why the lake of fire will be so bad...for so long a period of time, for eternity!

A child has a terminal disease, they are going to die soon, who is at fault? NOT God! Humans asked for the “knowledge of good and evil” remember, to be like God, remember? WE humans commited that SIN and we humans, whether young or old, will suffer death...because of that SIN. WE humans asked for this, we sought it out, we chose it in our hearts, we chose SIN above righteousness! It is the Original SIN...of wanting to be LIKE GOD...instead of being who we are, the “CREATED”. Now you have your answer in a nutshell...although it is all found in the Bible─Gods Holy Word to YOU and me.

Is there some way to fix this situation? Not really, because of this inate Original SIN that we possess! It is for you and me to understand this situation in its fullness. If we decide not to understand it, you are then left with the QUESTIONS that you are experiencing right now. “Yeah...but God could simply think the disease away and keep us happy,” you might be thinking. Of what good would that be for you and the rest of everyone still running around here on earth, what would we have learned, in what ways would we be different?

Let’s be serious here, the Bible has been around for better than 3000 years and how many use it today? It is fitting to be able to see the answer is FEW! We have NOT stayed the same in our SIN, we have progressed and added to it, from the original SIN. We are better at commiting SIN today than ever before, or do you not understand the reason for Noah's Ark and the flood, or of Sodom and Gomorrah? All that is necessary to know that answer, is to simply look all around you and ask yourself, “How bad is our SIN today?”

And so now you want to know why death is at the level it is, why does God take the children...(suffer not the little children to come unto me). If you know your Bible, you now have the answers to your questions. The problem is, how does this sit with you now, does it make any sense to you? YOU AND ME...OUR SIN...HAS BROUGHT THIS UPON US!

God is NO respecter of persons. In God’s eyes, I am no more worthy of salvation or eternal ****ation ...than YOU are. Or haven’t you figured that out yet? To be honest, it is as obvious as the nose on your face! The problem is who are we willing to believe...Jesus Christ...or stupid Satan? It is written in God’s Word, that Satan is the Father of lies.WHY...do we listen to such scum? Is there something that makes us choose his lies over the love of God the Father? Of course there is, we want, what we want, and we want it right now!

Is this hitting home somewhere? For crying out loud, brothers and sisters...WE choose it to be this way and when it happens, we suddenly fall under the judgement of Almighty God. Death arrives as stated in the Bible and we have the audacity to be surprised? We blame God...for what we wanted and asked for in the first place? The consequence for SIN will never change my friends...never....ever! When we finally understand this and change our ways...God will then begin to bless us like we have never known before! Just like that part of the kiddie song, “The Bible tells me so.”

DEATH...as a human...is not bad! It is simply a change to inmortality, corruption to incorruption! We born-again Christians do NOT have to fear this because: “To be absent from the body is to be present with the Lord.” IF it were my choice, my children would die and be with the Lord, waiting for my old-butt to get there to heaven and live out eternity together…How loving a concept! Boohoo...Boohoo...they’ve left me behind! That is cause for crying! That is sad!

But we must understand, if they are with God the Father...that is FANTASTIC...it’s WONDERFUL...I want to be in heaven WITH THEM, which if you haven’t figured it out yet, they didn’t go to hell! Obvious right?

Here’s the kicker: Jesus Christ is the ONLY way to heaven and to reunite with your kids. It is your choice...Choose wisely! Time is short...the Rapture of the church ofJesus Christ is REALLY...REALLY...close.

John 3.16: “For God so loved the world, that he gave his only begotten Son, that whosoever believeth in him should not perish, but have everlasting life.”

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven