Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
You Are Who Your Friends Are

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/peck3.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

You Are Who Your Friends Are

By Rita Peck

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Jesus is right!

I shouldn’t be: surprised by that statement. However, the more I learn about Him the more I realize just how right He is─about everything. Take, for instance the negative influence non-believers can have on the life of a believer.

Have you ever noticed how quickly you pick-up on a sinful habit or how quickly you compromise your beliefs when you regularly associate with people who are not true Christians? When everyone around you uses curse words continually, those same words begin to slowly creep into your own vocabulary.

If you hang out with someone who drinks excessively, chances are very good that your consumption of alcohol will begin to increase also. Their immoral viewpoints and way of thinking, may, over time, become your viewpoints and way of thinking.

“Do not be bound together with unbelievers; for what partnership have righteousness and lawlessness, or what fellowship has light with darkness?

Or what harmony has Christ with Belial, or what has a believer in common with an unbeliever? Or what agreement has the temple of God with idols?

For we are the temple of the Living God; just as God said, ‘I will dwell in them and walk among them; and I will be their God, and they shall be My people.

Therefore, come out of their midst and be separate,’ says the Lord. ‘And do not touch what is unclean; and I will welcome you. And I will be a Father to you, and you shall be sons and daughters to Me,’ says the Lord Almighty” (2 Corinthians 6:14-18 ).

“The righteous should choose his friends carefully, for the way of the wicked leads them astray” (Proverbs 12:26 ).

We must be very careful with whom we associate. Even the strongest of Christians can waiver in their faith and suddenly find them selves sliding down that slippery slope to compromise and immorality. I am not saying you could lose your salvation because you are friends with unbelievers. However we, as Christians, struggle daily against the wiles of the devil. Why would we want to compound that struggle by associating with those whose god is this world, whose god is the devil?

“Our enemy the devil prowls around like a roaring lion looking for someone to devour” (1 Peter 5:8 ).

God has called on us to be the conscience of the nation by godly living and setting the example of how we should act. Godly living is our calling as Christians. We should hate evil in EVERY form just as God hates evil. A godly man HATES evil and loves holiness.

“Finally, brethren, whatever is true, whatever is honorable, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is of good repute, if there is any excellence and if anything worthy of praise, dwell on these things. The things you have learned and received and heard and seen in me practice these things, and the God of peace will be with you” (Philippians 4:8-9).

So now what do we do?

We could sell everything we own and move to a monastery in the hope that those bad influences and temptations in our lives would be eliminated. That could work for possibly a day or two, although I don’t think that is what God has in mind for us. We are to be a light onto this darkened world. We are to show the world the love of God without loving the world. We need to love the sinner but hate the sin.

How do we do that?

First and foremost, NEVER take your eyes off of Jesus. Make it a habit to always have Him in the back of your mind throughout the day. Talk to Him all day long. Everything that happens to you, thank Him with a genuine heart─no matter what. Everything you do, do for His glory!

Rejoice always; pray without ceasing; in everything give thanks; for this is God’s will for you in Christ Jesus” (1 Thessalonians 5: 16-18 ).

Second, think: “What would Jesus do?” If everyone in the world thought that before they opened their mouths or set in motion a business transaction or before doing anything, there would be so much more peace and contentment in life. Sin would still be here, but perhaps this world would be a little less vicious and cruel.

“Be imitators of me, just as I also am of Christ” (1 Corinthians 11:1 ).

“For you have been called for this purpose, since Christ also suffered for you, leaving you an example for you to follow in His steps” (1 Peter 2:21 ).

“And be not conformed to this world: but be ye transformed by the renewing of your mind, that ye may prove what is that good, and acceptable, and perfect, will of God” (Romans 12: 2 ).

Be aware of how you react to situations. Be aware of what words you speak and how you speak them. Christians are known by their fruits and believe it when I tell you that the world is watching everything you do. If the world gets wind that you are a Christian then the game is on. One false word or one insensitive act and you are toast. We are judged as a whole by the actions of one or a few. The world loves to find fault and it wallows in evil and takes pleasure in the misfortunes of others, especially Christians.

When the Lord calls me home, whether I die or am taken in the Rapture, I want to hear those wonderful words:

“Well done, thou good and faithful servant: thou hast been faithful over a few things, I will make thee ruler over many things: enter thou into the joy of thy lord” (Matthew 25:21 ).

Praise God!

God bless!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven