Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Update NIV NKJV NASB etc., "And they worshipped the dragon" - Gail Riplinger - KJV Only Issue

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=v2Iu1Qfv51c
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Update NIV NKJV NASB etc., "And they worshipped the dragon" - Gail Riplinger - KJV Only Issue

please watch until the end - more shocking truths about the modern bible versions. NEB NRSV and the beast (as one of the MOST EVIL versions) and the making of the NKJV NIV NASB - "The Message" and the satanic formula "as above so below"; the occult book of Hermes exchanging the book of Revelation? mark of the beast "IN" the hand or "ON" the hand? do you see how serious this is?

mirrored copied & pasted:

"The Message - The emerging 'new' Christianty---with its substitution of riches for righteous, a crown for a cross, and an imitation for a new creation---is shown to be a direct result of the wording in the new versions.

Documented are the thousands of words, verses, and doctrines by which new versions will prepare the aspostate churches of these last days to accept the religion of the Antichrist--even his mark, image, and Lucifer worship.

The Men - Each page opens a door exposing new version editors--in agreement with Luciferians, occultists, and New Age philosophy--in mental institutions, seance parlors, prison cells, and court rooms for heresy trials--and most shocking of all--denying that salvation is through faith in Jesus Christ. Five have lost their ability to speak.

The Manuscripts - The Greek manuscripts, critical editions, lexicons and dictionaries behind the new versions are examined, revealing their occult origins, contents, and yet unreleased material--a blueprint for the Antichrist's One World Religion and government.

Presented also is the latest research proving the Authorized King James Version represents not only Christianity's earliest and most widely used Greek text, but is the easiest version to read according to computer analysis based formulas from the Flesch-Kincaid research firm.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Re: Update NIV NKJV NASB etc., "And they worshipped the dragon" - Gail Riplinger - KJV Only Issue

Want to hear something I rarely say about anyone's posting? YOU ARE 100% CORRECT ON THIS ONE!

I have in my "library" (a huge amount of books in my home which, at times, I have a hard time finding because I have so many...everywhere) Gail Riplinger's book, "New Age Bible Versions". After I read a chapter of two, I threw out my NIV and another one or two versions I had kept. Now I only read the KJV...and NOT the "New and improved" NKJV, which has an insignia of Satan on the cover.

No wonder I was confused for so many years! And God is not the author of confusion...I Cor. 14:33. Nor is He the author of many of these "bible versions" either.

Dr. Frank Logsdon, Co-founder of the NASB, renounced what he felt to be an offense to God by promoting this Biblical "abomination". I have Ms. Riplinger's book right in front of me, and I quote from the 3rd page a statement by Mr. Logsdon:

"I must under God renounce every attachment to the "New American Standard Version". I'm afraid I'm in trouble with the Lord...We laid the groundwork; I wrote the format; I helped interview some of the translators; I sat with the translator; I wrote the preface...I'm in trouble; I can't refute these arguments; it's wrong, terribly wrong; its frighteningly wrong; and what am I going to do about it.

When questions began to reach me at first I was quite offended...I used to laugh with others...However, in attempting to answer, I began to sense that something was not right about the "New American Standard Version". I can no longer ignore these criticisms I am hearing, and I can't refute them...The deletions are absolutely fightening...there are so many...Are we so naive that we do not suspect Satanic deception in all of this?

Upon investigation, I wrote my very dear friend, Mr. Lockman, explaining that I was forced to renounce all attachment to the NASV. The product is grievous to my heart and helps to complicate matters in these already troublous times...I don't want anything to do with it.

The finest leaders that we have today...haven't gone into it [the new version's use of a corrupted Greek text], just as I hadn't gone into it...that's how easily one can be deceived...I'm going to talk to him [Dr. George Sweeting, president of Moody Bible Institute] about these things.

You can say the "Authorized Version [KJV] is absolutely correct. How correct? 100% correct!...I believe the Spirit of God led the translators of the "Authorized Version". If you must stand against everyone else, stand...."

Dr. Frank Logsdon
C0-founder NASB

That is "word for word" what Mr. Logsdon said about the "bible(s) he, himself promoted. He has repented. That says a lot!!

[But, there are a few things a Christian is NOT suppose to attack in today's "church".....new bible versions, pew polishers, "pastors for profits", or defending/supporting the Jews. And the KJV attacks all of these things.]

For more on the ERRORS in the NKJV:

http://www.nowtheendbegins.com/pages/KJV/what-about-the-new-king-james-version.htm

IS THERE A "CONSPIRACY" WITH ALL THESE NEW BIBLE VERSIONS?

http://bible.org/article/conspiracy-behind-new-bible-translations

And now you have most of the facts. What you do with this knowledge is up to you.

I apologize for any offense that may be taken in any statements I make, but it's sad that anyone even has to say them at all. We are ALL loved by God...but God is the WAY, the TRUTH, and the LIFE...and we are the LIGHT through whom He shines. So, above all, WE MUST SHINE OUR LIGHT IN DARK PLACES....

Arlene