Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Satan and his role in "creating" all the evil in this world....how much power does he have?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES[/u]

One of the MOST hotly debated topics in the bible is in the Book of Isaiah. BUT, most who read Isaiah 45:7 do not include the COMPLETE thought that God put there for us to read and understand:

Isaiah 45:5-7..."I AM THE LORD, and there is none else, there is no god beside me: I girded thee, though THOU HAST NOT KNOWN ME: (vs.6) That they many know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that THERE IS NONE BESIDE ME. I AM THE LORD, AND THERE IS NONE ELSE. (vs 7) I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and CREATE EVIL: I the Lord DO ALL THESE THINGS."

God said it, and I believe every word of it!!

When another Christian says to me, "There's no way that God creates evil!", I will disagree to the depths of my soul that God DOES create evil, because HE TOLD US THAT HE DID!

BUT, God did not create SIN. Sin originates from God's creation and NOT from God. There is a difference. Sin is evil, but evil is not necessarily "sin" because God causes evil things to happen for His own purposes.

Satan was created by God for reasons of tempting people to sin. God cannot tempt us to sin, so He created someone else to do it...so we will have a choice between good (God) and evil (Satan). Without choice, there is no such thing as perfect LOVE. One cannot make a choice except if there were NOT two things to choose form....LOVE (God is "Love"...I John 4: OR we can choose HATE (Satan was a murderer from the beginning...John 8:44). God will not force us to love Him, so He has given us the choice to do so, of our own free will, or not!

I Corinthians 10:13...There hath no temptation taken you but such as is common to man: but God is faithful, who will not suffer you to be tempted (by Satan) above that ye are able; but will with the temptation(by Satan)) also make a way to escape, that ye may be able to bear it.

God never created anything or anyone OUTSIDE of His own purposes, or not for anything except His OWN glory! All (everything) is from God, by God, and for God. And Satan is not someone who created himself. He was created for God's use, and he can do NOTHING without God's allowing it. People give too much "glory" to Satan for being the root cause of all evil.

With that old expression "The devil made me do it!" we blame everything on Satan. When that's exactly what God created Satan to do...tempt us! It's up to us to avoid temptation. It's in Matthew 6:13..."And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from (the) evil (one): For THINE is the kingdom, and the POWER, and the GLORY forever. Amen." How many times has each of us read this, said it, but not understood what we were saying?

Satan has absolutely no power that we, ourselves (and God) don't give him. And he can do NOTHING without God's permission. Satan's purpose is to tempt us to sin, and it's our mandate, as Christians, to avoid temptation(s). Satan is also used as a means of inflicting judgment on us when God determines we are in need of it.

So, let's stop giving Satan the glory which belongs to God alone!

Good article on this:

God says He creates Evil,
Does that mean God creates Sin?
-by Tony Warren

Isaiah 45:6-7

"That they may know from the rising of the sun, and from the west, that there is none beside me. I am the LORD, and there is none else.
I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil: I the LORD do all these things."

Some people read verses such as this and claim that it means God creates sin. But their problem is in their knowledge and understanding of the word evil. They erroneously surmise that evil always means sin, but that is not the case. The word translated evil in scripture does not "necessarily" mean evil in the same sense that we understand evil in our day. We use the word evil today as a synonym for sin or wickedness, but that is not the case in scripture. The word translated evil is the Hebrew word [ra'], meaning something that is "not good." It is from a root word meaning to be spoiled, and by implication something that is not good. i.e., bad. It does not mean evil in the sense that we might think of the word today, but more correctly understood as bad or anything that is "not good" to us. For example, if a child receives a spanking, or we go through some adversity or anything which we deem not good for us, it is [ra'] or evil. e.g.:

Jeremiah 24:2

"One basket had very good figs, even like the figs that are first ripe: and the other basket had very naughty figs, which could not be eaten, they were so bad."

That Hebrew word translated "bad" is the exact same word [ra'] that is translated as "evil." Yet, the fruit is not from any wickedness, nor is it sin, it is "bad" (evil) only in the sense that it is, not good to eat. Fruit is an inanimate object, and cannot be evil in the sense that we understand evil today. As a practical example, if I were to walk outside my house, trip over the steps and fall, it is a bad [ra'] thing, but it is not because of wickedness, nor is it sin. It is simply something which is in a sense, an evil (not good) thing. Unfortunately, in our day what is bad (or evil), and what is sin (or wickedness), are often regarded as one and the same, when in fact often they are very different.

Evil can be defined as, spoiled, bad, adversity, trouble, sinful, misfortune, calamity, natural disasters, or suffering. It is quite clear that evil is not necessarily sinful. And likewise, the scriptures bear out this truth, consistently.

Proverbs 15:10

"Correction is grievous unto him that forsaketh the way: and he that hateth reproof shall die."

Again, the word translated grievous [ra'], is the exact same word evil. Correction in this context is not evil (as we understand it to be wickedness), nor does it come from evil. In fact, in this context the correction isa good thing. This word [ra'] is used here to illustrate an unpleasant (bad) experience from the point of view of him being corrected, and cannot mean sin in this instance. It means a bad experience, an experience that is not good to him that receives it, even though 'ultimately' it is for their good. That is the way the word is used in Isaiah chapter 45. It is self evident that something bad "can be" sin, but something that we consider bad is certainly not always sin. Bad or evil things include a whole list of other non-sinful occurrences. For example, adversity or trouble are bad things to come upon us ([ra'] is also translated both adversity and trouble in scripture), but it is not sin.

Psalms 41:1

"..Blessed is he that considereth the poor: the LORD will deliver him in time of trouble."

That word translated trouble there is the exact same word translated evil or bad. There are different types of evil things. There are things which are morally or lawfully bad, which we call sin. There are things which are naturally bad, such as calamity, and then there are things which are experientally bad, such as adversity or correction. For example, a drought, a tornado or an earthquake is spoken of as a bad or evil thing. But it is not in any way sin for God to send an earthquake or a drought. Likewise, judgment day is an evil day, as man has to stand before God and be judged, but it is not a sinful or wicked thing. If one walks down the street and a building falls on him and kills him, it is a bad or evil thing, but it is not a sinful thing.

And so when we read that God creates evil, it is not saying that God creates sin, because that is antithetical to the nature of God, and is contradictory to all God declares.

James 1:13-14

"Let no man say when he is tempted, I am tempted of God: for God cannot be tempted with evil, neither tempteth he any man:
But every man is tempted, when he is drawn away of his own lust, and enticed."

He does not create sin, but He does create other bad or evil things. God creates hell, and that is a bad (evil) thing for people, but it is not sin, and it is perfectly consistent with God's Word to create it. God withdraws light, and thus creates darkness, but this is not sin. God takes away peace, and thus creates war, but this is not God sinning. God removes His hand of restraint from man's heart and it is hardened, but this is not God forcing him to sin. For God is "not obligated" to maintain peace, hold back war, or keep man's heart softened. And when we look at the very context of Isaiah chapter 45, it becomes clear that this is what God is saying.

"I form the light, and create darkness: I make peace, and create evil:"

Notice the contrast between these things. Light contrasted over against the darkness. And Peace contrasted over against Bad or evil. The Lord giveth, and the Lord taketh away. The Opposite of peace is war or adversity and trouble. And that is what God is saying. God establishes peace, and God brings evil by withdrawing that peace He has established. Because He's not obligated to bring man peace. He's not obligated to shine light upon every person. God bound Satan and God can loose him, He's not obligated to keep him bound. So you see, by taking away peace, God creates adversity and trouble as judgment upon the wicked for their unrighteousness. This is not sin or wickedness, it is justice. And scripture is replete with examples.

Leviticus 26:25

"And I will bring a sword upon you, that shall avenge the quarrel of my covenant: and when ye are gathered together within your cities, I will send the pestilence among you; and ye shall be delivered into the hand of the enemy."

This is an example of the opposite of peace, as God sends all these bad or evil things as judgment against these people. It is a bad thing to the people who are under God's judgment, but it is not a sinful act of God. And we can see from the context of Isaiah that this type "evil" is what God is referring to. The opposite of peace and safety. If man disobeys God, He will send an evil upon him. In this case, the evil He sends is wicked man.

Amos 3:6-7

"Shall a trumpet be blown in the city, and the people not be afraid? shall there be evil in a city, and the LORD hath not done it?
Surely the Lord GOD will do nothing, but he revealeth his secret unto his servants the prophets."

Sin is not God's work, it is the work of men who pervert God's righteous work. God sending evil upon man in the form of His taking off the restraint from wicked man that he would destroy a city is judgement, not sin.

When we read in Isaiah that God creates evil, we must understand that the Lord is declaring His sovereignty. He is illustrating that the trouble, afflictions, and adversities [ra'], He sends are the punishments of sin, the judgments which are under His providence. As Job so patiently and humbly stated, shall we think to only receive good from God, and not the bad as well?

Job 2:10

"But he said unto her, Thou speakest as one of the foolish women speaketh. What? shall we receive good at the hand of God, and shall we not receive evil? In all this did not Job sin with his lips."

Evil at the hands of God is not sin, it is bad things which we do not like! God?s judgments, or his withdrawing His hand of protection is how God creates evil or trouble in our lives. The righteous judgment of God is not an unlawful or sinful act, it is exactly what man should expect of a righteous God. Righteous judgments.

Amen!
Peace,

Copyright ©2001 Tony Warren
For other studies free for the Receiving, Visit our web Site

The Mountain Retreat! http://www.mountainretreatorg.net

I know very little about this author except that what he says is Bible truth that very few Christians understand or believe.

Arlene