Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
All Creation Groans

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes
Link: http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson101.html
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

All Creation Groans

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Genesis 1: 31 “And God saw everything that He had made, and, behold, it was very good.”

Boy, oh boy, when Adam and Eve introduced sin into the perfection of Eden, they had NO inkling the degree of death and destruction they unleashed, not only on themselves, but on every single thing God created.

Genesis 3: 17 “Because you have listened to the voice of your wife and have eaten of the tree of which I commanded you, ‘You shall not eat of it,’ cursed is the ground because of you; in pain you shall eat of it all the days of your life; thorns and thistles it shall bring forth for you; and you shall eat the plants of the field.”

It probably took a little time, after they were evicted from the garden, for them to encounter the consequences of their actions. Up until that time, everything was so easy, so pleasant. Adam got a rude awakening the first few times thorns ******* his skin as he began to endure days filled with sweat, dirt and sore muscles, just to grow food. And I guaran-darn-tee you when Eve went into labor with Cain, she wanted to kick herself for her dingy naiveté in believing the serpent’s lies!

Would they have decided to disobey the one, simple prohibition God had given them, had they been able to foresee the legacy of pain, cruelty, tears, disappointment, decay, treachery, lies, betrayal, disease, corruption and death that would result? I have to surmise that even if they’d been granted a peek into that alternative future, they wouldn’t have been able to comprehend what they were seeing, due to their innocence.

As perfect beings, they probably wouldn’t have understood the ramifications; it wouldn’t have made any sense to them, because they’d never seen contamination before. All they knew was flawless beauty, so I suppose their curiosity was bound to get the best of them eventually, even if they did have foreknowledge of the outcome.

The price of sin was SO much greater than their wildest nightmares, leaving their descendants a legacy of approximately six thousand years of unspeakable human suffering. I’d like to blame those two for everything wrong on this earth, but that really wouldn’t be fair. After all, even though they were perfect and likely infinitely more intelligent than I’ll ever be in this lifetime, they still selfishly managed to screw up the very fabric of the universe!

Every person ever born has been painfully aware that mankind suffers because of sin, yet we don’t stop and remember that ALL of creation was cursed when Adam and Eve were. The whole earth’s ecosystems, flora and fauna were also contaminated and have paid a steep price too. The evidence of this fact is all the more glaring in these last days. As the Day of the Lord grows nearer, the earth seems to be convulsing in agony, anticipating the wrath of God.

All of creation seems to be doubled over, groaning in increasing pain due to the selfish stupidity of man’s polluting, wasteful ways as well as the natural manifestations of what our sin triggers in the spiritual realm. Let me give you some shocking examples. Unless otherwise designated, all of the following events have occurred just this month, May 2013! And it’s only the 10th!

Impact Forecasting’s Monthly Global Catastrophe Recap Report states:

Earthquakes

China 7.0, 196 dead.

Iran 6.3, 41 dead.

Iran 7.8, 36 dead.

Kashmir 5.4, 2 dead.

Algeria 4.2

California 3.6

Philippines 5.3

Other quakes felt in Japan, Italy, Afghanistan and Hungary

Volcano Eruptions

Mayon volcano, Philippines- 5 dead

Popocatepetl volcano, Mexico

Cleveland volcano, Alaska

Bagana volcano, Papua New Guinea

Increased volcanic activity around the world

Storms/Tornadoes/Floods/Landslides

China-multiple events involving tornadoes, severe winds, hail, 14 dead

Buenos Aires-record rainfall/flash floods, 70 dead

Africa-flooding/landslides, 66 dead

New Zealand-rain/flash floods

Ecuador, Indonesia, Afghanistan, Ghana, Ethiopia, Angola-rain/flash floods

United States Midwest, Plains and Southeast-83 tornadoes/hail/damaging winds/floods

Animal Deaths

Northern Ireland-excessive cold, at least 43,000 sheep dead

Southern California- sea lion pup starvation, numerous dead/1400 rescued since Jan. 2013 (unexplained)

Dolphins washed up ashore (unexplained):

Australia, 25 dead

Peru, 10 dead

Bulgaria, 7 dead

Italy, 100 dead since Jan. 2013

New Jersey, 2 dead

New York, 1 dead

Sri Lanka-cattle, 1000 dead (unexplained)

United Kingdom-sheep, 150 dead/cows, 3 dead/horses, 27 dead/sea birds, 1000 dead (all unexplained)

Shanghai River, China-pigs, 16,000 dead (unexplained) March-April 2013

China-pigs, 410 dead/dogs, 122 dead/cats, numerous dead (unexplained, in one village)

Australia- estuary fish, 7000 dead (unexplained)

Whales washed ashore, (unexplained):

Hawaii

New York

Washington

Virginia Beach

India-sea turtles washed ashore, 400 dead since Jan. 2013 (unexplained)

Utah-birds “crashed in desert,” 12,000 dead (unexplained)

Lake Erie-fish, seagulls, “thousands dead” (unexplained)

Brevard County, Florida- Manatees, 100 dead/pelicans, 250 dead/dolphins, 23 dead since Jan. 2013 (unexplained)

American Beekeeper of the Year reports 70% die off in 2012 (unexplained)

Untold millions of fish dead in rivers, lakes and ocean shores around the world—incidents too numerous to report since Jan. 2013 (unexplained)

Again, most of these animal deaths occurred just this month, May, 2013, and are unexplained. As you can plainly see, ALL of creation is suffering the effects of sin. In addition, Christians all across the globe are distressed because of war, disease, persecution and hunger, as well as an increase in crime. Those of us who belong to Christ, long for our redemption; to be set free from these bodies of dust and corruption and snatched up to our heavenly home. This overwhelming desire started on the day of Pentecost, when the disciples were baptized with the Holy Spirit, and the church was born.

Paul tells us in Romans 8: 18-23, “For I consider that the sufferings of this present time are not worth comparing with the glory that is to be revealed to us. For the creation waits with eager longing for the revealing of the sons of God. For the creation was subjected to futility, not willingly, but because of him who subjected it, in hope that the creation itself will be set free from its bondage to corruption and obtain the freedom of the glory of the children of God. For we know that the whole creation has been groaning together in the pains of childbirth until now. And not only the creation, but we ourselves, who have the firstfruits of the Spirit, groan inwardly as we wait eagerly for adoption as sons, the redemption of our bodies.”

But we have hope. The Lord has promised us that He will make all things new.

2 Peter 3: 10-13 “But the day of the Lord will come like a thief, and then the heavens will pass away with a roar, and the heavenly bodies will be burned up and dissolved, and the earth and the works that are done on it will be exposed. Since all these things are thus to be dissolved, what sort of people ought you to be in lives of holiness and godliness, waiting for and hastening the coming of the day of God, because of which the heavens will be set on fire and dissolved, and the heavenly bodies will melt as they burn! But according to his promise we are waiting for new heavens and a new earth in which righteousness dwells.”

Isaiah 65:17 “For behold, I create new heavens and a new earth, and the former things shall not be remembered or come into mind.”

This is the hope of mankind. We are assured that one day, EVERYTHING will be made perfect. The effects of sin and death will never be felt again, and God will wipe all the tears from our eyes. We have an eternity of unimaginable beauty and joy to look forward to!

1 Corinthians 2:9 “But as it is written, eye hath not seen, nor ear heard, neither have entered into the heart of man, the things which God hath prepared for them that love him.”

There is NOTHING in this broken down, corrupt, decaying earthly life that will keep me from my eternal home. I will finish this miserable race by the grace of God, lay down my cross, worship my precious Savior, revel in the beauty of my eternal home and enjoy the fantastic celebrations to come, with billions of my redeemed brothers and sisters. Whoohoo! Par-tay!

And the earth and animal kingdom will finally be restored to what God intended them to be. No more sin. No more death. No more groaning for any of us!

I don’t know about you, but I’m beyond weary of wading through the depraved, moral sewage of this life. However, the finish line is in sight, so let’s hang in there just a little bit longer. We’re almost there, guys. It won’t be long. We’re almost home.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven