Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
WE ARE ALL....every one of us....LESS THAN 100% right or wrong..

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Why are so many of us being so very foolish? And not only foolish, but very childish as well. We are supposed to be MATURE, or being in the process of maturing to what God wants us to be. Just recently a "Christian" wrote that something was offensive to him/her and, because of this, they would never go to that site again.

This is what I would expect to hear in a playground, but not with people who say they are "mature" followers of Jesus Christ.

What does scripture say about this? I Cor.14:20-21..."Brethren, be not CHILDREN in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be MEN. (vs.21) In the law it is written, With men of other tongues (languages from all over the world)and other lips(from other people) will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not HEAR me, saith the Lord."

Jeremiah 5:21 comes to mind. "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:"

Jeremiah 5:31.."The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end therof?

As MEN (and I include both genders in this term) we are ALL less than perfectly correct, and we never will be until we go through the WHOLE process of JUSTIFICATION (initial salvation), SANCTIFICATION (gradual growth to Christian maturity), and GLORIFICATION (when we finally go from this world to the Kingdom of God). Until then, we are ALL wrong in one way or another.

The only absolute truth comes to us through the Bible through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Word (John 1:1), and He, through our Bibles, gives us the truth. Nothing, or nobody, outside of those things can be relied upon for absolute, 100% truth......no denominations, no Pastors, no parents, no friends, etc. What can't be proven by the Bible, is SPECULATION.

What does anyone know about the actual lives of those who tell us what the Bible is supposed to say? We know only what we are told by them, or we know very little at all. With whom do we trust our eternal souls? There is NOBODY on this earth, including those who have died, who have EVER had absolute truth EXCEPT our Lord Jesus Christ.

I think my story is similar to any other Christian who has gone through life and come to Christianity. Why should anyone listen to me? I haven't a clue!! But, I've always liked passing on what I've learned to others...so maybe God has given me the spiritual "gift" of a teacher (I Cor.chapter 12). I don't know this for sure, but I love to study and write about it...or pass it on to others. If I don't, I feel incomplete inside myself.

For the last 70 years, I've been through almost anything a person can go through...pain, joy, suffering, death of loved ones, divorce, loss of children, loss of friends, rejection, elation, success in career, shame, loss of self respect, wealth, loneliness, etc. I've been through ALL of those things. There are only two things that I can think of which I have never suffered through....poverty or hunger. I've always been blessed with a roof over my head and food to eat. God has always been with me, even when I didn't realize or understand it.

As I contemplate my beliefs through life, I have sincerely followed many things other people have taught, and I have done a thorough study on all of them including Theosophy, Buddhism, New Age, and almost all of the different church doctrines. But the doctrine I believed for most of my years as a Christian was "dispensationalism" under the tutelage of Dr. Peter Ruckman. I've read every thing that gentleman wrote...and believed every word, even as "rough and gruff" as he was....I loved him and his way of thinking.

So, today, when I refute "dispensationalism", and any and all of the other church denominational beliefs, which only cause divisiveness amongst the "one body of Christ", I know what I'm talking about. I have learned this by REALLY studying the Bible by myself and UNDERSTANDING what the Holy Spirit was teaching to me. I have FINALLY realized that the "Jews" were not God's "chosen people" because ISRAEL is, and always has been!! Israel is the name God gave to all believers/followers of God, and not just to a specific race of people....all through the Bible.

John 3:16-18..."For God so loved the WORLD, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (vs17) For God sent not his Son into the WORLD to condemn the world; but that the WORLD though Him might he saved."

But, it's verse 18 that brings out a major truth..."He that believeth on Him is not condemned (Israel/believers): but he that BELIEVETH NOT (people called "Jews" follow Judaism and hate Jesus Christ)is CONDEMNED already, because he hath NOT believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

The "bottom line" of all this is that NONE of us have the total truth. There are PIECES of the truth coming from multiple sources, and we just have to have the DISCERNMENT to pick out the ones which have a true, biblical basis....and THROW OUT THE REST!

By refusing to listen to ANYONE who does not follow the same doctrine that you do is just the same as "throwing the baby out with the bath water". That's pure ignorance (IGNOREance]!! NOBODY, except Jesus Christ, has ever had perfect knowledge of God and His purposes.

Dr.Peter Ruckman taught me valuable lessons, as did Chuck Missler, I.D.E.Ice, Charles Stanley, Rob Skiba, Steve Quayle, Stan Deyo, Billy Graham, J.R.Church and Gary Stearman, David Pack, M.J.Agee, J. Preston Eby, and Dr. Lorraine Day...plus hundreds of others from whom I have heard or read literature. Do I believe the TOTAL doctrines of ANY OF THEM? Absolutely not! But I have sifted through ALL the information and retained what I felt was the truth in the Bible.

Shouldn't we all do everything we can to learn as much as possible about the truth WITHOUT listening to just ONE MAN? God has put many of His "pieces" in different places, and through different people. The "one body" is made up of many people...and it's up to us to sift out the truth, and not just from ONE denomination or ONE person.

Arlene

Re: WE ARE ALL....every one of us....LESS THAN 100% right or wrong..

bump