Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
JESUS WAS A "JEW"....or so it is said. What is the truth?

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

Unless a Christian can totally understand who the "Israel of God" is as told to us in Galatians 6:16, it is NOT POSSIBLE to understand the Bible nor the scenario of the end-times.

The reason for this is FALSE TEACHING in most of today's churches, especially the ones to have the doctrine of Dispensationalism. I don't want to anger them, but it is the responsibility of every Christian to tell others when false doctrine is being put forth.

"Israel" throughout the Bible are those who believed in and followed God...this is OT and NT definition of "Israel". And the "land" that was to be possessed was Canaan, not Israel....Ex.16:35. Moses was not allowed to enter the land because of disobedience. Then Israel lost the land because of apostasy and disobedience as well. The next "promised land" is not on this present earth. And this promise is to "Israel" who are all believers in Jesus Christ.

The first "Jews" apostatized from being "Israel" and became followers of the false religion of Judaism. These are NOT God's chosen people, nor have they ever been. In order to understand this, one must study about these people who now occupy the land they, themselves, have named "Israel". This land is actually what the Bible calls "Edom" and they will not have a very pretty end...UNLESS they repent and believe the Gospel of Jesus Christ.

This link explains things pretty well. Jesus was NEVER a "Jew". It is through false information that Christians declare this as a "fact"...but here are the ACTUAL FACTS:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/factindx.htm

Another piece that explains a little more:

> Is The Jews' "Chosen People" Masquerade Finally Over?
> Shortly after World War I, Henry Ford, founder of the Ford Motor Company, assembled a staff of experts in Detroit to conduct research on the European Jews who had been entering America in large numbers since the 1880's. Ford provided the staff with several million dollars for this research, and in 1923 he published the results in a four-volume work titled "THE INTERNATIONAL JEW." It was Henry Ford's conclusion that very few of these people who called themselves "Jews" were descendants of the Bible Israelites. Ford further proved that these Jews, using all sorts of crimes while under the cloak of being the Chosen People of the Bible, were rapidly taking economic and political control of America. In the religious field, Ford claimed THE JEWS HAD SECRETLY GAINED CONTROL OF MOST PROTESTANT SEMINARIES AND CHRISTIAN BOOK- PUBLISHING HOUSES and had been able to remove almost all criticism of Jews from Christian literature.
> In summing up his findings, Henry Ford stated, "The Jews are not the Chosen People, though practically the entire Church has succumbed to the propaganda which declares them to be so." Ford's book caused a furor for a few years but soon disappeared from colleges, universities, and public libraries and became unobtainable at any price. The Churches continued to teach "The Jews are God's Chosen People, Israel," and the (by then) Jewish-dominated news media began to refer to Jews always as Israelites. Anyone opposing the increasing Jewish control of the nations was immediately branded "anti-Semitic;" and Jewish dominated Seminaries taught new ministers to quote Genesis 12:1-3 and sternly warn their flocks that anyone speaking unfavorably of the Jews would be "cursed by God." Jewish control of American society, politics, and religions continued to increase.
> In 1951 retired U.S. Military Intelligence Officer, Col. John Beaty, published a scholarly 265-page book IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA. In it Col. Beaty gave overwhelming evidence this strange Race of Eastern European "Jews" were actually Khazar and Mongol Asiatics and had no racial ancestory in Israel at all.
> He then proved that by 1951 these "Jews" had a stranglehold on American politics, on Banking and Credit, on all sources of news, on the entertainment industry, on America's education system, and that they were the predominant race as judges, lawyers, doctors, and in organized crime. The Jewish news media refused to review the book, Jewish book dealers refused to handle it, Christian book stores ignored it, and only a few thousand copies were distributed. Most Americans never heard of IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA. Now, because of renewed interest, both THE INTERNATIONAL JEW (in an abridged edition) and IRON CURTAIN OVER AMERICA have been reprinted and are available. (See ordering information below).
> The latest, and perhaps the most succinct book on this subject, is ISRAEL'S $5 TRILLION DOLLAR SECRET by Col. Curtis B. Dall, former son-in-law of Franklin Delano Roosevelt, and a personal acquaintance of many high officials in the U.S. Govern ment since the 1930's. Col. Dall lives and works in the Washington, D. C. area, and his book, published in 1977. Col. Dall proves again, from reliable sources, that the Jews are NOT Israelites. In fact, Col. Dall calls their masquerade as "Israel" the greatest "hoax" of the last centuries! It should be read by every non-Jew.

It is high time for those who have this false believe to repent of it and search the Bible for the real answers. Jesus is the "Truth"..John 14:6. And those who love Him will strive only for the truth. And the ironic thing about this is that Dispensationalists read the statement "I will bless them that bless thee, and curse them that curseth thee:" (Gen.12:3) and sincerely believe that this refers to the "Jews" and the present "Nation of Israel".

God was referring to the "Seed" of Abraham (Jesus Christ and those who believe in Him) and NOT to the "seeds"(fleshy descendants) of Abraham. And again, these Christians are "blessing" a cursed nation (Israel..whose people actually hate Jesus Christ) and they don't understand that it is the people of the "body of Christ" who are to be "blessed"...not the Jews. See Gal.3:16.

Arlene

Re: JESUS WAS A "JEW"....or so it is said. What is the truth?

The below was posted that I believe gives evidence to the posting by Arlene,

I pray you will pray for discernment and allow the HOLY SPIRIT to teach you all things.

God Bless

Steven

Genesis 12

12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.

KJV

For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Link:http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tzzFzQppwgs
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum!

Please add us to your favorites!
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
Our Facebook page is :
https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697
Please LIKE our Facebook page!

Newswatch Magazine - David J. Smith #219 The Zionist-Occult Connection

David J. Smith give's a detailed history of Zionism and how it came from the Occult.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com
I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic
Steven

Thank you for your comment, Steven. "....In the mouth of two or three witnesses every word may be established."....Matthew 18:16. My only goal, as is yours, is to put forth the TRUTH.

Arlene

This is a post since it seems some people have NOT watched the video and are criticizing what it's content is or what I believe.....( this is NOT replacement theology )

JUST FOR THE RECORD:

Steven Writes:

YES I believe in the ABRAHAMIC COVENANT.

Genesis 12

12:1 Now the LORD had said unto Abram, Get thee out of thy country, and from thy kindred, and from thy father's house, unto a land that I will shew thee:

2 And I will make of thee a great nation, and I will bless thee, and make thy name great; and thou shalt be a blessing:

3 And I will bless them that bless thee, and curse him that curseth thee: and in thee shall all families of the earth be blessed.

4 So Abram departed, as the LORD had spoken unto him; and Lot went with him: and Abram was seventy and five years old when he departed out of Haran.
KJV

GALATIANS 3:26-29

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

BELOW IN IT'S FULL CONTEXT:

Galatians 3

3:1 Justification by Faith
(cf. Rom 4)
O foolish Galatians! Who has bewitched you that you should not obey the truth, before whose eyes Jesus Christ was clearly portrayed among you as crucified? 2 This only I want to learn from you: Did you receive the Spirit by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? 3 Are you so foolish? Having begun in the Spirit, are you now being made perfect by the flesh? 4 Have you suffered so many things in vain — if indeed it was in vain?
5 Therefore He who supplies the Spirit to you and works miracles among you, does He do it by the works of the law, or by the hearing of faith? — 6 just as Abraham "believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness." 7 Therefore know that only those who are of faith are sons of Abraham. 8 And the Scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the Gentiles by faith, preached the gospel to Abraham beforehand, saying, "In you all the nations shall be blessed." 9 So then those who are of faith are blessed with believing Abraham.
10 The Law Brings a Curse

For as many as are of the works of the law are under the curse; for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who does not continue in all things which are written in the book of the law, to do them." 11 But that no one is justified by the law in the sight of God is evident, for "the just shall live by faith." 12 Yet the law is not of faith, but "the man who does them shall live by them."
13 Christ has redeemed us from the curse of the law, having become a curse for us (for it is written, "Cursed is everyone who hangs on a tree"), 14 that the blessing of Abraham might come upon the Gentiles in Christ Jesus, that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith.
15 The Changeless Promise
(cf. Gen 12:1-3)
Brethren, I speak in the manner of men: Though it is only a man's covenant, yet if it is confirmed, no one annuls or adds to it. 16 Now to Abraham and his Seed were the promises made. He does not say, "And to seeds," as of many, but as of one, "And to your Seed," who is Christ. 17 And this I say, that the law, which was four hundred and thirty years later, cannot annul the covenant that was confirmed before by God in Christ, that it should make the promise of no effect. 18 For if the inheritance is of the law, it is no longer of promise; but God gave it to Abraham by promise.
19 Purpose of the Law

What purpose then does the law serve? It was added because of transgressions, till the Seed should come to whom the promise was made; and it was appointed through angels by the hand of a mediator. 20 Now a mediator does not mediate for one only, but God is one.
21 Is the law then against the promises of God? Certainly not! For if there had been a law given which could have given life, truly righteousness would have been by the law. 22 But the Scripture has confined all under sin, that the promise by faith in Jesus Christ might be given to those who believe. 23 But before faith came, we were kept under guard by the law, kept for the faith which would afterward be revealed. 24 Therefore the law was our tutor to bring us to Christ, that we might be justified by faith. 25 But after faith has come, we are no longer under a tutor.
26 Sons and Heirs

For you are all sons of God through faith in Christ Jesus. 27 For as many of you as were baptized into Christ have put on Christ. 28 There is neither Jew nor Greek, there is neither slave nor free, there is neither male nor female; for you are all one in Christ Jesus. 29 And if you are Christ's, then you are Abraham's seed, and heirs according to the promise.

NKJV

Names taken out to who this was directed to but the rest is unaltered:"

===================================

===================================

ARLENE WROTE:

Hi,

A Jew has to STOP being a "Jew" (believer in the Talmud and a hater of Jesus Christ) in order to BECOME a believer and a lover of Jesus Christ (a Christian). They are totally EXCLUSIVE of one another other.

Judaism, the RELIGION of the people who call themselves "Jews", is AGAINST everything that Jesus Christ was telling them. Most of the "Jews" didn't believe Him, and they had him KILLED. The "Jews" who DID believe Him GAVE UP their wrong beliefs (Judaism) became the FIRST Christians. And only then did the Gentiles (Nations) follow.

There is NO SUCH THING as a "Messianic Jew". It's like saying a person is an "Islamic Christian". A person is one or the other...but cannot possibly be BOTH. A person who believes in the religion of Islam must CONVERT to Christianity and give up Islam. It's the same with the Jews.

One cannot be a "Jew", who follows Judaism, and be a Christian at the same time. It's an oxymoron! God's blessings go to the "SEED" OF ABRAHAM (Jesus Christ and His followers, the Church) and NOT to ANYONE WHO HATES Jesus Christ, as the Jews (followers of Judaism) do.

IF you can't understand this, then tell me, who was the FIRST "JEW"?? It wasn't Abraham (he was a Chaldean), and it wasn't Moses, who was a Hebrew and then was raised as an Egyptian; and ultimately became an ISRAELITE because he believed, and followed God. Jacob/Israel was the FIRST "Israelite" in the Bible, and it was because he became a follower of God that he was renamed "Israel". HE WAS NOT A JEW! Or, if he was, then WHEN did he BECOME a Jew?

There is no such RACE as a Jew, or BOTH Jacob and Esau (twins) would BOTH be "Jews". Jacob became an Israelite, and Esau became an Edomite. They are enemies of each other....and NEITHER ARE "JEWS".

If you are insulted, like Kimberly (of 5 Doves) was, that the present-day "Jews" are pointed out, by me, to be HATERS of Jesus Christ, then I can't help you unless you understand what I am trying to point out. I am trying to show you the TRUTH.

Present day "Jews" (following Judaism) originate from the Khazars, and most of them do not have a drop of Semetic (Hebrew) blood in them!! Read the history of the Khazars. They are now living in the land called "Israel" (by the U.N. Mandate), and too many Christians are worshiping THEM instead of our Lord Jesus Christ, Whom most of those "Jews" (Khazars, actually) hate. An IDOL is anything or anyone who is loved more than Jesus Christ, Himself. By this, many Christians have become idol worshipers rather than lovers of Christ, alone....see Matthew 10:37.

Do I love anyone who hates Jesus Christ...NO!! We are told by our Lord Jesus to "love your enemies", and I think of them in that way. But my human nature cannot love someone who thinks such vile things about me, as a Christian, AND the God whom I love very deeply (JESUS CHRIST).

So, if we DO as our Lord told us to, we should be trying to CONVERT the "Jews" as much as we possibly can....from Judaism TO Christianity. We SHOULD NOT be telling them, and the rest of the world, that the JEWS will be saved by a means OTHER than salvation by "grace through faith" (Eph.2:8). Salvation ANY OTHER WAY is called "another gospel"...read Galatians 1:6,9

(vs.6)"I marvel that ye are so soon removed from Him that called you into the GRACE of Christ unto ANOTHER GOSPEL."

(vs.9)"As we said before, so say I now again, If ANY MAN preach ANY OTHER GOSPEL unto you than that ye have received, let him be ACCURSED."

Are you "ACCURSED" by thinking that the "Jews" can be saved in any other way??? We must preach the "Gospel of Jesus Christ" to the "Jews" just as we have to with any other unbeliever. But many Christians, instead, "fall at the feet of the Jews" as being "God's chosen people", when, IN FACT, they are NOT!! BELIEVERS ARE "GOD'S CHOSEN PEOPLE".

The Book of Galatians was written to CRITICIZE those who were turning from the "faith" that Jesus and the Apostles...and then Paul...preached!! The true GOSPEL is the one in Ephesians 2:8. The Jews were telling the new Christians that they had to add "works" and things of Judaism to their beliefs, like circumcision and the Feasts of God. Paul told them that this was "another gospel", and it was WRONG. All those things were only "shadows" of the spiritual truths, like "circumcision of the heart" instead of the male "member". Jesus Christ CHANGED IT ALL!!

And now, Christians like Kimberly of 5 Doves, Kevin, and you come out and tell me that I am the one who is wrong. Unbelievable!! You should STUDY the Book of Galatians over, and over, and over again. Actually, you should study the WHOLE bible and not just listen to what is told to you from the "pulpit". We are SUPPOSED to "search" to find out if what we are told is true....Acts 17:11. This is what we are TOLD TO DO, and most Christians do not. I do, and I find the TRUTH and try to tell others...and then, it is ME who gets criticized.....

I pray that the "blind" stop leading the "blind" so that ALL don't fall into the pit....Matthew 15:14.

Arlene

ARLENE WROTE: THE LAW OF FIRST MENTION IN THE BIBLE:

I see the phrase used by MANY Christians, "Jesus is/was a Jew", and I wonder where COMMON SENSE has gone more than my amazement at lack of bible knowledge! Where are they getting this idea from?

If you read the LINEAGE of Jesus Christ in the first chapter of Matthew, there are many names there that are from all kinds of people from harlots (Rahab) to Egyptians (Manasseh was from the daughter of Pharoah) and lots of others from all types of people, including Ruth....and none of them were "Jews".

The lineage of Jesus Christ on His Father's side was the Holy Spirit...and He was certainly not a "Jew".

Yes, the lineage of Jesus Christ came THROUGH the Tribe of Judah (none of them EVER called themselves "Jews"), but it started through Abraham, Isaac, and Jacob. And Abraham was a Hebrew...and none of those Hebrews were Jewish or called themselves "Jews".

IF anyone thinks otherwise, I'd like scripture and verse, please!

The FIRST mention of "Israel" in the Bible is in Genesis 32:28. Nobody who has ever studied the Bible has missed the FACT of the "law of first mention". A word is DEFINED by the "first word" usage as it's definition. What was it? Jacob's name was changed to "Israel" when he CONVERTED from being a "supplanter and deceiver" (Jacob) to a FOLLOWER OF GOD (Israel).

NEVER, in the Bible, is the word "Israel" associated with being a flesh and blood "Jew". Paul tells us in Romans 2:29 that we become "spiritual Jews" when we have a circumcision of the heart. I truly believe that he was making fun of the Jews when he said this. Few, if none, of the "Jews" in the nation of Israel today have had this "spiritual" circumcision, and therefore, they are not considered to even be Jews in God's eyes. God turned the tables around in more ways than one. He has a very good sense of humor, if you can see it. Those who HATE Christians (Jews) are now called "Gentiles" in God's eyes...and those who follow Jesus Christ are considered to be "spiritual Jews" by God. It is amusing!

I think God is watching all of us and appreciating this irony.

Which one of us, including me, even KNOWS who are descendents of any of the Tribes of Israel today. They have been dispersed for over 2,000 years!! Have none of you read Amos 9:9....?

"For; lo, I will command, and I will SIFT the house of Israel AMONG ALL NATIONS as corn is sifted in a sieve, yet shall not the least grain fall upon the earth."

So, where are they now?? Only God knows. I might be one, or Steven might be one...or Gerlinda, or Kevin, or Mahmoud Ahmadinijad!!! NOBODY KNOWS!

But, one thing I can say as ABSOLUTE TRUTH....JESUS IS NOT, NOR EVER HAS BEEN A "JEW" OR FOLLOWED THE RELIGION OF THE JEWS.

Think about it!! What does your common sense tell you?

Arlene

Arlene Wrote:

There is so much of the word "Anti-Semetic" being thrown around today, not only at me for saying that the Jews are not the "chosen people", but at others whom I have spoken with...and sometimes this has even changed friendships that I have had and enjoyed.

So, what does this term mean? I really don't think anyone really knows...they just throw it at someone who has a complaint against the Jews or some of their Zionist plans.

First, here is a very good article I found on this subject, and it may surprise anyone who doesn't know what being a "Semite" means. After all, you can't accuse someone of something when you don't know what it means. That is neither kind, nor is it true. This is a good link:

http://www.scionofzion.com/anti-semitic.htm

According to a word search, this is the dictionary definition of a "Semite":

Word Browser
Se·mit·ic (s-mtk)
adj.
1. Of or relating to the Semites or their languages or cultures.
2. Of, relating to, or constituting a subgroup of the Afro-Asiatic language group that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Amharic, and Aramaic.

n.
1. The Semitic languages.
2. Any one of the Semitic languages.
[New Latin Smiticus, from Smita, Semite, from Late Latin Sm, Shem, eponymous ancestor of the Semites, from Greek, from Hebrew m.]

The American Heritage® Dictionary of the English Language, Fourth Edition copyright ©2000 by Houghton Mifflin Company. Updated in 2009. Published by Houghton Mifflin Company. All rights reserved.
Semitic [s?'m?t?k] less commonly, Shemitic
n
(Linguistics / Languages) a branch or subfamily of the Afro-Asiatic family of languages that includes Arabic, Hebrew, Aramaic, Amharic, and such ancient languages as Akkadian and Phoenician
adj
1. (Linguistics / Languages) denoting, relating to, or belonging to this group of languages
2. (Social Science / Peoples) denoting, belonging to, or characteristic of any of the peoples speaking a Semitic language, esp the Jews or the Arabs
3. (Social Science / Peoples) another word for Jewish

Collins English Dictionary - Complete and Unabridged © HarperCollins Publishers 1991, 1994, 1998, 2000, 2003

Because I try to tell the truth about who the "Israel of God" is, I am called an "anti-Semite". How can that be an APPROPRIATE criticism? I'm not "anti" anyone or anything except those who want to harm others. My real desire is to have EVERYONE come to salvation through our Lord Jesus Christ.

How can this be done if the majority of Christians think that the Jews will be saved even if they don't believe in the Gospel? It's up to ALL Christians to tell them about Jesus and His love and sacrifice for EVERYONE. But, instead there are those who hold the Jews up to some kind of HIGHER salvation than we have as Christians. And this is not true.

We must know who "Israel" is before we can know much more about God's plan for us all. Read Romans 9:6..."...For they are not all Israel (the Israel of God...Christians) which are of Israel" (the tribes of Israel or the nation of Israel). Which means that not EVERYONE, from either National Israel today or the Tribes of Israel in the OT, are considered to be the "Israel of God" unless they are saved through the Blood of Jesus Christ.

And, there's nothing "anti-semetic" about that!

Arlene

Link: http://www.scionofzion.com/anti-semitic.htm
Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

Our Facebook page is :
Please LIKE our Facebook page! Facebook is growing daily!

Anti-Semitic? Who are the Semites?

by Dr. Ken Matto

This article is not a debate on whether National Israel is the great prophetic hot bed which the Christian should keep it's eye on but rather who has right to the claim of the name Semite. I have already written a rather extensive work on the subject of The Israel of God (available on this site) and the biblical conclusion is that the true Israel of God is the redeemed of God or better known as True Christians which contain both redeemed Gentiles and Jews.

(2 Cor 5:16 KJV) Wherefore henceforth know we no man after the flesh: yea, though we have known Christ after the flesh, yet now henceforth know we him no more.

The above term teaches us that when we become a true Christian, that no longer are we to view each other according to the flesh. For example, I am Hungarian but that does not mean my new title in Christ is Hungarian-Christian or Messianic Magyar (Hungarian). Therefore, the moniker of Messianic Jew is absolutely inconsistent with the teachings of Scripture. The title given to every redeemed of God is "Christian" and that is it. The title 'Messianic Jew" is nothing more than an attempt to have one foot in the church and the other with the identifying of National Israel which is no friend of Christianity.

Christians have been duped
Preachers like John Hagee and the free-will, Pro-Israel church people have been duped by their pastors and radio preachers to believe that the Jews are God's "chosen people." That term was started by a Presbyterian Laymen in 1956 (Read Prophecy and Politics by Grace Halsell) and it is not a biblical statement or fact. The problem is that if someone opposes a Jew on anything whether they are saved or not, is labeled Anti-Semitic and quite frankly I am sick of seeing doltish Christians defend the enemies of Christ (and all unsaved are) against other Christians. The greatest source of lies and deceit are found in prophecy books written by preachers who are so entwined with Zionist politics and the Zionist Lobby that they have completely lost their ability to discern truth. Yet, Christians buy these Hollywood-style scripts by the millions and then interpret the Bible according to them.

What is a Political Semite?

The political definition of a Semite is one who is a member of any of a number of peoples of ancient southwestern Asia including the Akkadians, Phoenicians, Hebrews, and Arabs. It is one who is a descendant of these people. They are a member of a modern people speaking a Semitic language.

Did you notice the number of groups? Four not One! These four groups make up the Semitic peoples of the earth. I have already checked the following out in two dictionaries. The term Anti-Semitic is used only of those who dislike or hate Jews, or as a weapon against whoever the Jews don't like. Hey, wait a minute, there are four groups who are considered Semitic.

If I hate the Arabs it is not Anti-Semitism but if I hate the Jews it is? Someone is selling the literary world a bill of goods in the dictionaries. If the Semitic people are comprised of four groups, then any hate toward any group needs to be classified as Anti-Semitism.

Therefore, if the Jews hate the Arabs, then they are being Anti-Semitic, if the Phoenicians hate the Akkadians, it is Anti-Semitism. Eclectic definitions of Anti-Semitism must not be tolerated in favor of one race. It is obvious then that the term Anti-Semitism has been fostered on the non-thinking public as only alluding to the Jews which makes the modern definition a well-planned deception.

The other well-planned deception is that if you oppose Israel, you oppose God. Nothing could be further from the truth. Hebrews 1:1-2 says that in the last days God spoke to us through His Son, not the nation of Israel. Mention the name of Jesus Christ in Israel and you will get arrested or killed. Any Christian who supports Israel is supporting the enemies of Christ, whether by ignorance or not. I am not calling for the elimination of Israel, perish the thought because there are many of God's elect in Israel but that nation should not be looked upon as special in God's sight because nowhere in the Bible is it set apart as a special nation in the latter days (post-ascension era).

God is dealing with His elect, the Israel of God, throughout the whole world and no longer with one nation as He did in the pre-Bethlehem days. His eyes are on the church, the TRUE ISRAEL OF GOD

The Biblical Semites
One group which has been omitted from the term Semite is the very group which is normally persecuted by the other four groups. However, this group is not of this world and that group is the Christians. How do I arrive at that Biblical conclusion? It is very simple.
(Gen 5:32 KJV) And Noah was five hundred years old: and Noah begat Shem, Ham, and Japheth.

Shem was one of the three sons of Noah. His descendants are called Shemites or as we know it, "Semites," as the word was anglicized. Now let us look at how this conclusion is arrived at.

(Gen 9:18 KJV) And the sons of Noah, that went forth of the ark, were Shem, and Ham, and Japheth: and Ham is the father of Canaan.

After the flood the family of Noah began to leave the safety of the Ark when the waters receded.

(Gen 9:23-27 KJV) And Shem and Japheth took a garment, and laid it upon both their shoulders, and went backward, and covered the nakedness of their father; and their faces were backward, and they saw not their father's nakedness. {24} And Noah awoke from his wine, and knew what his younger son had done unto him. {25} And he said, Cursed be Canaan; a servant of servants shall he be unto his brethren. {26} And he said, Blessed be the LORD God of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant. {27} God shall enlarge Japheth, and he shall dwell in the tents of Shem; and Canaan shall be his servant.

After the flood Noah became drunk and knew that Canaan looked upon his father's nakedness while Shem and Japheth refused to look upon it and covered him as they walked backward. As a result Canaan was cursed but Shem and Japheth were both blessed. Notice that God was making a declaration that Japheth would be enlarged and dwell in the tents of Shem or in his camp. God has fulfilled His promise as the Gentile nations descended from Japheth but how are they dwelling in the tents of Shem? I am glad you asked.

(Gen 10:1 KJV) Now these are the generations of the sons of Noah, Shem, Ham, and Japheth: and unto them were sons born after the flood.

( Gen 11:10-26 KJV )

{10} These are the generations of Shem: Shem was an hundred years old, and begat Arphaxad two years after the flood:
{11} And Shem lived after he begat Arphaxad five hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
{12} And Arphaxad lived five and thirty years, and begat Salah:
{13} And Arphaxad lived after he begat Salah four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
{14} And Salah lived thirty years, and begat Eber:
{15} And Salah lived after he begat Eber four hundred and three years, and begat sons and daughters.
{16} And Eber lived four and thirty years, and begat Peleg:
{17} And Eber lived after he begat Peleg four hundred and thirty years, and begat sons and daughters.
{18} And Peleg lived thirty years, and begat Reu:
{19} And Peleg lived after he begat Reu two hundred and nine years, and begat sons and daughters.
{20} And Reu lived two and thirty years, and begat Serug:
{21} And Reu lived after he begat Serug two hundred and seven years, and begat sons and daughters.
{22} And Serug lived thirty years, and begat Nahor:
{23} And Serug lived after he begat Nahor two hundred years, and begat sons and daughters.
{24} And Nahor lived nine and twenty years, and begat Terah:
{25} And Nahor lived after he begat Terah an hundred and nineteen years, and begat sons and daughters.
{26} And Terah lived seventy years, and begat Abram, Nahor, and Haran.

Are you beginning to get the picture? Abraham is in the lineage of Shem and Japheth is going to dwell within the tents or lineage of Shem. We know that Abraham had two sons: Isaac and Ishmael. Ishmael was the beginning of the Arab people and are Shemites or Semites in the truest sense of the term. Isaac begat Jacob who begat the twelve sons which began the twelve tribes of Israel and they are Shemites or Semites in the truest sense of the term. The Akkadians were dwellers in central Mesopotamia prior to 2000 B.C. and were also Semites. Abraham was born in 2167 B.C. and no doubt had much knowledge or interaction with these people because that is the very area which he lived until he was called out by God.

Now how then do I arrive at the biblical conclusion that Christians are Semites?

(Gal 3:6-9 KJV) Even as Abraham believed God, and it was accounted to him for righteousness. {7} Know ye therefore that they which are of faith, the same are the children of Abraham. {8} And the scripture, foreseeing that God would justify the heathen through faith, preached before the gospel unto Abraham, saying, In thee shall all nations be blessed. {9} So then they which be of faith are blessed with faithful Abraham.

(Gal 3:14-16 KJV) That the blessing of Abraham might come on the Gentiles through Jesus Christ; that we might receive the promise of the Spirit through faith. {15} Brethren, I speak after the manner of men; Though it be but a man's covenant, yet if it be confirmed, no man disannulleth, or addeth thereto. {16} Now to Abraham and his seed were the promises made. He saith not, And to seeds, as of many; but as of one, And to thy seed, which is Christ.

The Conclusion is: If you are a Christian, then you are in Christ making you of the seed of Abraham making you a spiritual Semite owing to the spiritual lineage of Abraham. Therefore, anyone who hates Christians or Christianity is Anti-Semitic. Anyone who hates Christ is Anti-Semitic!

The term Anti-Semitic began about 1883 just about the time the Zionists were growing in popularity calling for an established home land for the Jews. It seemed that a term was needed to beat down everyone and anyone who opposed the Zionists. That term was "Anti-Semitic" which is used to this very day on anyone who opposes anything alluding to the nation of Israel or any Jewish person. It is used as an intimidation and terror instrument defaming the character of anyone. You will also find this term being thrown about in the free-will, pre-Trib, Israel worshipping churches by Christians toward other Christians who refuse to bow the knee to Israel or Messianic Judaism.

Notice I said "Messianic Judaism" and not Christianity and this is because the majority of saved Jews seem to place Israel above Christ. I remember being in a Prophecy Conference at America's Keswick in the early 80's (before God opened my spiritual ears to true biblical understanding) and the speaker up there warned the hearers "Don't you be on the side of those who oppose Israel." Why? Will I lose my salvation if I oppose Israel? Many messianic Jews will equate you with being unsaved if you oppose Israel. Let them! You stand for Christ and the truth of Scripture because you are the highest form of Semite, a spiritual Semite in the line of Christ.

The Israel of God

And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/kimberly59.htm

Our Facebook page is :

Kimberly (9 May 2013)
"I'm Shocked!!!"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Dear John and Doves:

For the past few weeks I've seen so much antisemitism. It's like the Nazi's are coming out of the woodwork. Every time I see one of these postings, I'm left speechless and my blood pressure goes up.

In this link posted below, David J. Smith and Henry Ford are listed as reliable sources for determining who the Jews really are. I skimmed through the article, but I didn't watch the video. And for the record, I could care less what either one of them have to say. I know what the Bible says and that's all I need to know.

It's really sad that people will fall for this same old Jew hating, Hitler inspired rhetoric and we all know that Hitler was an antichrist. They're even saying that Jesus wasn't really a Jew among other very untrue things, using a few obscure verses that have been absolutely misinterpreted. In these postings, the Universalist, Unitarian, modernist view, is also rearing it's ugly head and I think we know who was raised up in that religion after his overseas studies. These have compromised and allowed sin in the church have called it good and many of these believe there are many paths to heaven.

You need only read Romans 11 to understand how God views Israel and to see that he does have a plan for them and that includes the descendants of Judah, otherwise known as the Jews. There is prophecy after prophecy in the Old Testament that shows Gods plan for the Jews and the rest of Israel.

I really felt the need to post this and expose it. Please pray about this.

Here is the link:
http://pub39.bravenet.com/forum/static/show.php?usernum=3330765498&frmid=8549&msgid=913116&cmd=show

I feel sick!

Kimberly

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/rowina511.htm

Our Facebook page is :

Rowina (11 May 2013)
"To Kimberley on Judah and Jews"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The descendants of Judah were called by the shortened name "Jews". That is the simple explanation of how this name came into being. Over the years, the term Jews came to mean all the descendants of Abraham, including all the tribes, not just Judah.

The area around Jerusalem was the portion of Judah and Benjamin, and the Levites were active there although they didn't own any of the land. The other tribes supported Levi to be the priestly class. The rest of the tribes lived in the northern parts of the land.

After the division of northern and southern Israel, under the immediate descendants of Solomon, those who wished to follow the God of their fathers moved south from northern Israel into southern Israel, the area of Judah and Benjamin. Thus, according to Chuck Missler, all of the tribes of Israel were represented in the area of the "Jews", in or near Jerusalem.

It is true that many modern Jews do not descend directly from Judah, but come from converts, notably in Khazariah. However, these converts intermarried with Jews whose bloodline (DNA) went back to Abraham, so they are often mixed up.

I believe my deceased husband, who was Jewish on his father's side, and who was raised a Christian, had elements of both the "German" or "Khazarite" Jews in his ancestry, plus the more ancient Jews who lived in or near Jerusalem. One can tell this, in part, by the names (first and last) on the genealogy chart which his nephew made while traveling in Europe, but there are no "sure things" concerning it. I know he had Levite descent from his paternal grandmother.

As I have discussed here before, I have the maternal DNA which goes back to ancient Israel through Ireland, but of course my mother was not purely Jewish.

She had the genes of many other peoples who flooded into Ireland, particularly (probably) the Vikings. She didn't know she had this DNA, of course, nor did I until I received my maternal DNA from a genetics firm who invited me to participate in a study. This maternal DNA will not descend from me beyond my son, as he has only sons, no daughters. It is astonishing to me that an ancient haplogroup like this could persist long enough to reach even me and my son.

So I am Jewish and many Doves are Jewish, in part. When God told Abraham his descendants would be like the stars in heaven, He wasn't kidding. We are everywhere. So much for who is a "real Jew".

The other item of discussion which shocked you, Kimberly, is the issue of what Jews have done or not done to influence Western Civilization--ideas such as the negative ones of Henry Ford. This is a separate discussion from the issue of who is of Jewish descent. It is a thorny subject and wouldn't even start to discuss it in so restricted a space, and I doubt if I could give a complete answer even in a book. I believe a lot of the things which are said are speculation, and cannot be
verified. Only God knows completely. We long for the time when the issues are resolved under the reign of the Messiah

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Arlene Wrote:

======================

======================

Why are so many of us being so very foolish? And not only foolish, but very childish as well. We are supposed to be MATURE, or being in the process of maturing to what God wants us to be. Just recently a "Christian" wrote that something was offensive to him/her and, because of this, they would never go to that site again.

This is what I would expect to hear in a playground, but not with people who say they are "mature" followers of Jesus Christ.

What does scripture say about this? I Cor.14:20-21..."Brethren, be not CHILDREN in understanding: howbeit in malice be ye children, but in understanding be MEN. (vs.21) In the law it is written, With men of other tongues (languages from all over the world)and other lips(from other people) will I speak unto this people; and yet for all that will they not HEAR me, saith the Lord."

Jeremiah 5:21 comes to mind. "Hear now this, O foolish people, and without understanding; which have eyes, and see not; which have ears, and hear not:"

Jeremiah 5:31.."The prophets prophesy falsely, and the priests bear rule by their means; and my people love to have it so: and what will ye do in the end therof?

As MEN (and I include both genders in this term) we are ALL less than perfectly correct, and we never will be until we go through the WHOLE process of JUSTIFICATION (initial salvation), SANCTIFICATION (gradual growth to Christian maturity), and GLORIFICATION (when we finally go from this world to the Kingdom of God). Until then, we are ALL wrong in one way or another.

The only absolute truth comes to us through the Bible through the guidance of the Holy Spirit. Jesus Christ is the Word (John 1:1), and He, through our Bibles, gives us the truth. Nothing, or nobody, outside of those things can be relied upon for absolute, 100% truth......no denominations, no Pastors, no parents, no friends, etc. What can't be proven by the Bible, is SPECULATION.

What does anyone know about the actual lives of those who tell us what the Bible is supposed to say? We know only what we are told by them, or we know very little at all. With whom do we trust our eternal souls? There is NOBODY on this earth, including those who have died, who have EVER had absolute truth EXCEPT our Lord Jesus Christ.

I think my story is similar to any other Christian who has gone through life and come to Christianity. Why should anyone listen to me? I haven't a clue!! But, I've always liked passing on what I've learned to others...so maybe God has given me the spiritual "gift" of a teacher (I Cor.chapter 12). I don't know this for sure, but I love to study and write about it...or pass it on to others. If I don't, I feel incomplete inside myself.

For the last 70 years, I've been through almost anything a person can go through...pain, joy, suffering, death of loved ones, divorce, loss of children, loss of friends, rejection, elation, success in career, shame, loss of self respect, wealth, loneliness, etc. I've been through ALL of those things. There are only two things that I can think of which I have never suffered through....poverty or hunger. I've always been blessed with a roof over my head and food to eat. God has always been with me, even when I didn't realize or understand it.

As I contemplate my beliefs through life, I have sincerely followed many things other people have taught, and I have done a thorough study on all of them including Theosophy, Buddhism, New Age, and almost all of the different church doctrines. But the doctrine I believed for most of my years as a Christian was "dispensationalism" under the tutelage of Dr. Peter Ruckman. I've read every thing that gentleman wrote...and believed every word, even as "rough and gruff" as he was....I loved him and his way of thinking.

So, today, when I refute "dispensationalism", and any and all of the other church denominational beliefs, which only cause divisiveness amongst the "one body of Christ", I know what I'm talking about. I have learned this by REALLY studying the Bible by myself and UNDERSTANDING what the Holy Spirit was teaching to me. I have FINALLY realized that the "Jews" were not God's "chosen people" because ISRAEL is, and always has been!! Israel is the name God gave to all believers/followers of God, and not just to a specific race of people....all through the Bible.

John 3:16-18..."For God so loved the WORLD, that He gave His only begotten Son, that WHOSOEVER believeth in Him should not perish, but have everlasting life. (vs17) For God sent not his Son into the WORLD to condemn the world; but that the WORLD though Him might he saved."

But, it's verse 18 that brings out a major truth..."He that believeth on Him is not condemned (Israel/believers): but he that BELIEVETH NOT (people called "Jews" follow Judaism and hate Jesus Christ)is CONDEMNED already, because he hath NOT believed in the name of the only begotten Son of God."

The "bottom line" of all this is that NONE of us have the total truth. There are PIECES of the truth coming from multiple sources, and we just have to have the DISCERNMENT to pick out the ones which have a true, biblical basis....and THROW OUT THE REST!

By refusing to listen to ANYONE who does not follow the same doctrine that you do is just the same as "throwing the baby out with the bath water". That's pure ignorance (IGNOREance]!! NOBODY, except Jesus Christ, has ever had perfect knowledge of God and His purposes.

Dr.Peter Ruckman taught me valuable lessons, as did Chuck Missler, I.D.E.Ice, Charles Stanley, Rob Skiba, Steve Quayle, Stan Deyo, Billy Graham, J.R.Church and Gary Stearman, David Pack, M.J.Agee, J. Preston Eby, and Dr. Lorraine Day...plus hundreds of others from whom I have heard or read literature. Do I believe the TOTAL doctrines of ANY OF THEM? Absolutely not! But I have sifted through ALL the information and retained what I felt was the truth in the Bible.

Shouldn't we all do everything we can to learn as much as possible about the truth WITHOUT listening to just ONE MAN? God has put many of His "pieces" in different places, and through different people. The "one body" is made up of many people...and it's up to us to sift out the truth, and not just from ONE denomination or ONE person.

Arlene

Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/stevenk514-1.htm

Our Facebook page is :

Steven King (14 May 2013)
"RE: Kimberly and Jim M: Special thank you to Rowina!...."

Hi Doves,

Re: Jim M : http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/jimm511.htm

Re: Kimberly : http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/kimberly59.htm

quote-

As we study the Word of God, let’s guard against becoming victims of our own presumptions and presuppositions.

There is a principle which is a bar against all information, which is proof against all argument, and which cannot fail to keep man in everlasting ignorance. That principle is condemnation before investigation.

—Edmund Spencer

end-quote

Thank you Rowina for your excellent letter and response!

Re: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/rowina511.htm

Rowina (11 May 2013)
"To Kimberley on Judah and Jews"

The descendants of Judah were called by the shortened name "Jews". That is the simple explanation of how this name came into being. Over the years, the term Jews came to mean all the descendants of Abraham, including all the tribes, not just Judah.

The area around Jerusalem was the portion of Judah and Benjamin, and the Levites were active there although they didn't own any of the land. The other tribes supported Levi to be the priestly class. The rest of the tribes lived in the northern parts of the land.

After the division of northern and southern Israel, under the immediate descendants of Solomon, those who wished to follow the God of their fathers moved south from northern Israel into southern Israel, the area of Judah and Benjamin. Thus, according to Chuck Missler, all of the tribes of Israel were represented in the area of the "Jews", in or near Jerusalem.

It is true that many modern Jews do not descend directly from Judah, but come from converts, notably in Khazariah. However, these converts intermarried with Jews whose bloodline (DNA) went back to Abraham, so they are often mixed up.

I believe my deceased husband, who was Jewish on his father's side, and who was raised a Christian, had elements of both the "German" or "Khazarite" Jews in his ancestry, plus the more ancient Jews who lived in or near Jerusalem. One can tell this, in part, by the names (first and last) on the genealogy chart which his nephew made while traveling in Europe, but there are no "sure things" concerning it. I know he had Levite descent from his paternal grandmother.

As I have discussed here before, I have the maternal DNA which goes back to ancient Israel through Ireland, but of course my mother was not purely Jewish.
She had the genes of many other peoples who flooded into Ireland, particularly (probably) the Vikings. She didn't know she had this DNA, of course, nor did I until I received my maternal DNA from a genetics firm who invited me to participate in a study. This maternal DNA will not descend from me beyond my son, as he has only sons, no daughters. It is astonishing to me that an ancient haplogroup like this could persist long enough to reach even me and my son.

So I am Jewish and many Doves are Jewish, in part. When God told Abraham his descendants would be like the stars in heaven, He wasn't kidding. We are everywhere. So much for who is a "real Jew".

The other item of discussion which shocked you, Kimberly, is the issue of what Jews have done or not done to influence Western Civilization--ideas such as the negative ones of Henry Ford. This is a separate discussion from the issue of who is of Jewish descent. It is a thorny subject and wouldn't even start to discuss it in so restricted a space, and I doubt if I could give a complete answer even in a book. I believe a lot of the things which are said are speculation, and cannot be
verified. Only God knows completely. We long for the time when the issues are resolved under the reign of the Messiah.

Thank you for visiting Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum. We post new videos, articles updates all day long.

Jesus is coming soon!
Come join and Visit our Rapture Forum!

Email: stevensandiego@ymail.com

FaceBook: http://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM ALSO FEATURES DAILY:

COME AND VIEW THESE POSTS DAILY!

Featured on the site:

Rick Wiles TruNews : Radio Show from Texas

Hagmann and Hagmann: Christian Investigation Reporting

Steve Coerper Anakypto BlogTalk Radio: Bible Prophecy / World Events

Darrell Myatt: World News and Bible Study

John Moore : Christian: World News.

Mike Hoggard: King James Bible Studies

Mark Biltz: Hebrew Roots

Hummingbird037: World News from a Christian Perspective

Paul Begley: Bible scriptures applied to Top World News Stories.

James McCanney: Science Hour

HAWK!: Commentary on World News and Bible Scripture

and much more!

All Rapture Positions discussed : Pre Tribulation, Mid Tribulation, PreWrath and Post Tribulation.

God Bless

Steven

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

Link: http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/may2013/gerlinda530.htm

Our Facebook page is :

Gerlinda (30 May 2013)
"To Rowina & Doves"

Dearest Rowina, I completely failed to tell you how much I enjoyed your post regarding the efforts that you went through to see what your heritage could entail plus the extra history regarding those that either fled to other areas or were forcibly taken to different lands as part of judgement by Almighty God Himself for their constant refusal to follow the Covenant He made with them: the main one of which was, "I am the Lord thy God, thou shalt have no other gods before me." It led to the violation of the other Commandments.

The very fact that so many people hate the Jews must indicate there is something very diabolical about the whole issue. My guideline for this has been to always let Jesus own Words speak for themselves.

Rev. 2:9 "I know thy works and tribulation and poverty, but thou art rich and I know the blasphemy of them which say they are Jews and are not but are the Synagogue of Satan. This was written to the Church of Smyrna. Then John, in Rev. 3:9 writes on the same subject to the Church of Philadelphia, "I will make those who are of the Synagogue of Satan, who claim to be Jews though they are not,( but are liars) I will make them come and fall down at your feet and acknowledge that I have loved you." Both of these churches were located in modern day Turkey.

Could it be that the "Jews" who are not Jews, the Synagogue of Satan" really are GENETIC Jews; but spiritually corrupt Jews who have turned their backs on the God of Abraham in order to serve the Devil?

I believe so!

Thank You Rowina,

gerlinda

Rowina (11 May 2013)

stevensandiego@ymail.com

Ybic
Steven

So much "hate" comes out of the mouths of those who should know better. Jesus said, "Wherefore by their fruits ye shall know them"...Matthew 7:20.

What was the original question? It was whether or not Jesus Christ was a "JEW". Yet, from this one simple question comes a plethora of venomous accusations of my being a "Jew hater" (along with others as well) and making definitive conclusions while denying even reading the evidence?

It's no big wonder to me why some people do not want anything to do with Christianity!!! Some can be downright mean!

Galatians 5:22-23 tells us what the "FRUIT OF THE SPIRIT" that should be seen in EVERY Christian, and they are: LOVE, JOY, PEACE, LONGSUFFERING, GENTLENESS, GOODNESS, FAITH, MEEKNESS, AND TEMPERANCE."

The WORKS OF THE FLESH (verses 19 through 21) include: HATRED, VARIANCE, EMULATIONS, WRATH, STRIFE, SEDITIONS, HERESIES, REVELLINGS, etc. Verse 21 concludes with "..."that they which do such things shall not inherit the kingdom of God."

One(s) who want to bring out the TRUTH of a lie (that is believed by many) is cursed and reviled by others who call themselves "Christians" and profess love for our Lord Jesus Christ. We are supposed to avoid lies!

And what is also astounding to me is that other "Christians" must put in their "two cents" worth in admiration of the person who is acting in such a vile manner! Isn't there something in Romans which says that people who approve of bad behavior are just as much to blame as the ones doing that behavior themselves? Yes, there is....read Romans 1:32. This does not only apply to homosexuality...it applies to EVERYONE doing wrong things with the approval of others.

I hate nobody. I hate the UGLY things that people do to other people, and this is regardless of race, nationality, age, or gender.

One MAJOR thing that people can learn from all this "hullabaloo" is that BEFORE YOU COME TO A CONCLUSION ON ANY MATTER.....RESEARCH IT FOR YOURSELF! But, before then, don't criticize ANYONE for something they say without having researched it FIRST. Saying something that someone else TELLS YOU TO SAY (like a Pastor, for instance) is "heresay", and is not even allowed in a court of law today. Yet, "Christians" do it all the time.

And the conclusion on whether Jesus was a "Jew" or not is that HE WAS NOT A "JEW". If He were a "JEW", he would have had to deny HIMSELF, because that's the basic premise of being a "Jew"....to deny Jesus Christ as the promised Messiah.

I think apologies are warranted here....but then, I won't hold my breath until this happens. I leave it to the consciences of others.

Arlene

For a start..."ISRAEL" IS NOT THE "JEWS". God defines "Israel" in many places, including Romans 2:28-29:

"For he is NOT A JEW, which is one outwardly;(in the natural flesh, believer in Judaism, circumcised...you know where, and calls himself a "Jew") neither is that circumcision (the necessary one to be called a "Jew" spiritually by God)OUTWARD IN THE FLESH: (vs.29) But HE IS A JEW, which is one INWARDLY; and circumcision is that OF THE HEART; whose praise is not of men, BUT OF GOD."

The Jews who "call themselves Jews"...see Rev. 2:9 and 3:9...are NOT the "Israel of God" (see Gal. 6:15-16). Those called "ISRAEL" in the bible are BELIEVERS AND FOLLOWERS OF GOD (OT) AND JESUS CHRIST (NT).

The Jews today, and the Nation of Israel today, are ANTICHRIST....I John 2:22-23. God has clearly defined these people. And God has clearly defined "Israel" as BELIEVERS in both testaments. The Jews are UNBELIEVERS....so they are not seen, by God (or Christians who believe the Bible) as belonging to the "corporate group" called "ISRAEL" at all!!

The major group of Christians believing the Jews today are "God's chosen people" are dispensationalists. And they are wrong. In fact, EVERY "church" and EVERY denomination is WRONG. We are all "one body" in Jesus Christ and should not be separated into ANY DIVISIONS.

If you "go to church"...you are WRONG. It is un-biblical. Gathering together for believers (assembly, fellowship) should only include BELIEVERS, and in small groups who pray and discuss the Bible together. Churches with believers mixed with unbelievers who are taught by a seminary-educated "Pastor" is totally unbiblical....see I John 2:27 and II Corinthians 6:14 about being "unequally yoked with unbelievers" and being ONLY taught by the Holy Spirit of God. THAT'S BIBLE TRUTH!

And because people go to church to learn all this nonsense, they have joined "Mystery, Babylon" which we are instructed of God to "Come out of her, My people!"...Rev. 18:4.

So, maybe these links can teach you a little of the truth....or, hopefully, a lot of what you won't learn in church....or by other Christians who also don't know any better.

Who "Israel" really is:

http://www.goodnewsaboutgod.com/studies/israel2.htm

The word "Jew" was never even in the Bible to begin with. The original "Jew" was APOSTATE from "Israel". But, this link explains more:

http://www.biblebelievers.org.au/jew.htm

And the MAIN "HOLY BOOK" of the Jews (Judaism...a religion apostate from Christianity) is the TALMUD. It is a vile writing which abhors Jesus Christ, and it's not worth any of your attentions except to condemn it.

About the Talmud:

http://www.revisionisthistory.org/talmudtruth.html

I abhor lies and distortion of Bible truth. You will have to open the links to see what's in them. Usually I provide a little piece of what is within the link, but too often people just read that piece and ignore what's in the link....and they learn nothing.

"And ye shall know the truth and the truth shall make you free"...John 8:32

Stop worshiping (looking up to) the Jews...they aren't the ones through whom our salvation comes. Worship God! Salvation is out of "Judea", and that points to our Lord Jesus Christ...John 4:22. That word "Jews" was an incorrect translation. The line of JUDAH produced Jesus Christ, and the Jews had nothing to do with it.

Arlene