Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
A QUIET WATCHMAN SLIPS AWAY HOME

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Monday, April 29, 2013
SUE BRADLEY -- A QUIET WATCHMAN SLIPS AWAY HOME
It is with deep sadness that I have learned of the passing away of my dear friend Sue Bradley early Saturday morning. Many of us who keep watch on the rapidly approaching fulfillment of Scripture regarding endtimes events and blog about them and keep in touch with each other in the blogosphere have lost a true fellow watchman.

Sue was in the vanguard of those who watch in every sense of the word. She had a keen eye and a deep ability to perceive the subtle workings of Satan and those who obey him and convey their dark intentions and boastings in the avenues available to them -- movies, TV shows, music and even advertising. Sue always gave credit to God for any perceptions that she perceived, and did not hesitate to share her thoughts and her findings and her suspicions to those of us who would listen. Sue, in humbleness and humility, never sought to have herself credited or be lifted up in any way when she shared with us her insights into some of the synchronicities between people and events, and the things people said and did. Sue taught me, and I am sure many others whom she reached out to and contacted, the more subtle ways of the occult. She had an eye for detail and grasped on a very deep level the inner machinations of this dark world we lived in.

Yet for all the “dark stuff” that Sue perceived, she was always one to encourage that Jesus had everything under control. Sue enjoyed sharing Scriptures that encouraged me to see just how much God, Jehovah, loved me and cared for me. Sue believed that God was very literal most of the time and enjoyed seeing His hand in some of the day-to-day events that came not only into America, but into her own life. She loved her family very much and often spoke fondly of them.

Sue understood much about the customs found in the Torah, the first five books of the Bible. She often studied the festivals and feasts and would share some of her findings and what she thought they represented. She took a delight in reading Scriptures, and Sue would strike me as someone who enjoyed “hugging” Scripture -- meaning she enjoyed embracing and holding close the Word of God. She utterly believed God to be a God of truth and mercy and justice and believed Him far more willing to forgive than we often give Him credit for. It was because of that willingness to give God credit to be far less hostile than some would try to paint him that she was non-judgmental herself. At least that is how I found her to be. Sue would listen to me talk about some of the things I would see (still see) going on that trouble me and bother me, yet she would never scold or rebuke or belittle or put down my thoughts or feelings. She had an uncanny ability to listen and empathize without judging or enabling.

I “met” Sue on a forum in June of 2009. Back at that time, Steve Quayle had a forum (called the Q Forum) and I joined it in the previous month, May. I had recently readThe Watchmen, 911 and the Harbingers that Sue had written in April (or May) of 2009. Her writing had had a profound impact on me because I, like many others, understood 911 to be a game changer for the United States. David Wilkerson had preached a sermon shortly after the terrorist attack titled THE TOWERS HAVE FALLEN, BUT WE HAVE MISSED THE MESSAGE. I had to agree with him on his premise, but I wasn’t sure any of us truly understood the message. I personally believe that God lifted His Hand of protection that day and we, as a nation, were made vulnerable to our enemies. Wilkerson had felt nearly a month before the attack to fast and pray as a terrible time was rapidly approaching for this nation. When 9/11 happened, Wilkerson understood then what the burden of his spirit had been, for 9/11 changed not only that day, but this nation. Sue’s work, THE WATCHMEN, 911 AND THE HARBINGERS, deepened the understanding we needed to have about that event -- she understood the message and communicated it to those of us willing to have an ear to hear.

In June of 2009, I felt I should write an article titled 20-FOLD. Steve Quayle was kind enough to post it at his website. As a result, it was discussed on his forum, and it was at that time that Sue reached out to me, as, unbeknownst to me, she was also a participant on the forum, having been a long time friend of Steve’s. She and I ended up talking by phone, and a long friendship began. Though many felt that 20-FOLD was an overreach, Sue did not, and, in fact, shared with me how she felt that when the time came (not if but when) that our U.S. government (and she felt it would most likely be this president and this administration) would betray Israel, we would suffer a devastating catastrophe, the likes of which would be unlike anything ever experienced before. Sue felt that 9/11 was a wake-up call, an early morning alarm bell, if you will, to halt us before we rebelled even further against God and His Holy Word, and she felt that 20-FOLD touched upon the calamity that could await us if we touched the “apple of God’s eye,” Jerusalem.

From that time on Sue kept in regular contact, until last year. Sue had already been fighting a long illness at that point, and in 2012, battle fatigue seem to set in. Yet she never complained or whined or self-pitied. If I asked her how she was doing, she would say “oh, about the same” and then she would comment on my latest post or on a post by Ultraguy or Cindy by the Sea. She would then ask to send me some notes on her research of Anak Krakatoa or CERN or some such topic to get some feedback. Even to the end, Sue would redirect the spotlight from herself and her health and would stop all attempts to fuss over her. To me, she was brave and strong and unyielding in her committment to let God control her health, her family, and ultimately, as she once admitted to me, even the time and place of her death. She wanted Him to control it all, and she trusted Him even with what is unarguably the scariest event that we all face. How many of us can say that? -- that we trust Him even with the time and place of our death? Most of us don’t trust Him with our lunch money.

I have to admit that this post has been the most difficult to write because it is deeply personal, yet I want to say these things about Sue, and I just dread that I will remember something later that I wish I had included in this post. I realize Sue had her faults as we all do, but I was not acutely aware of them because I did not have day-to-day interactions with her. Her family, those who truly bore her up when her frail body just wouldn’t cooperate probably saw the grittier side, the side that we all can have when in pain and frustration. But the Sue I interacted with most, whether by email or on the phone always showed tremendous patience and grace throughout her long illness; she was never impatient, didn’t whine, didn’t bathe in self pity and just didn’t talk about herself. “I,” “me,” and “mine” were not regular words in her vocabulary.

Sue’s body was truly fragile but her faith in the Holy God of Israel was strong and iron clad. She truly believed God is Holy, Righteous and Just and that Jesus had saved her.

Sue had a deep respect for Pastor David Wilkerson, and felt that his warnings of judgment for this nation were clearly of God. She included David Wilkerson’s URGENT MESSAGE (I’ve sometimes titled it as his URGENT WARNING) of March 7, 2009, in several pieces of her writings. I find it, therefore, very touching that our Heavenly Father would bring her home on the very same day that David Wilkerson died on in 2011.

Somehow it seems awkward, maybe even depressing, to realize that sometimes we don’t think about just how profound someone else is in our life until we get a phone call saying, “She is gone.” Regret can flood in with thoughts of “Why didn’t I say more” . . . “do more” . . . “send another card” . . . “make another phone call” . . . ? The what-ifs can eat you alive. So I would say love those you know even more and make those attempts to reach out and encourage someone and uplift someone and care about someone. That was how I knew Sue Bradley to live her life and there simply are not enough people like her.

Sue once sent me an email telling me that she had swept the crumbs off her kitchen counter and took them to her backyard and fed them to the birds. She loved them because God loved them. And now, I truly believe with all my heart, Sue is sitting with our Heavenly Father, feeling better than she has in a long time, whole and complete, overjoyed in an abundance of happiness that she is finally seeing her beloved Lord and Savior, Jesus.

Beloved, now are we the sons of God, and it doth not yet appear what we shall be: but we know that, when he shall appear, we shall be like him; for we shall see him as he is. --I John 3:2

(A thank you to Barry Roffman at Ark Code for his post today.)
Posted by GardenGirl at 4/29/2013 11:24:00 AM
Labels: David Wilkerson, Sue Bradley
http://runningfrombabylon.blogspot.nl/2013/04/sue-