Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
When the Bride is taken home...and why...

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

This one is a little tricky because of previous misconceptions of many Christians. I have tried to explain who the present-day Jews are (Synagogue of Satan...Rev.2:9 and 3:9), so that will not be dealt with here because no Jews are mentioned in Rev. 12.

In this chapter there are three personages seen 1) Someone coming DOWN onto the earth (Satan and his angels), (2) Someone called a "man child" being CAUGHT UP to the throne of God, and (3) someone STAYING HERE on the earth (the woman is giving birth to the man child, but she stays here on earth afterward. It is obvious to those who have studied this, that the "woman" is the whole "body of Christ" who is called "Israel" by God...see Gal.6:16. We know who Satan and his angels are. But, who is the "man child"? It is NOT the Person of Jesus Christ. He is already sitting at the Father's right hand at this time. It is NOT a "look back" to His birth as an infant, as He was not caught up to God as a "Baby", and never has Jesus Christ been known as a "man child". Besides, it is looking at the future and not the past.

The remainder of the "woman", I believe is the 144,000 who are the sealed of God to witness throughout the world. These people will be guided by the Holy Spirit during their mission, which is the same as the 70 (and some manuscripts say 72) who were sent "two by two" to the world to tell the Gospel truth of Jesus Christ and salvation....see Luke 10:1-12 for type and shadow of this. Briefly, looking at numbers. The number 144,000 points to the Church. 72 X 2 = 144 X 1000 = 144,000. The number of New Jerusalem prepared for the Bride is 144,000 (12,000 furlongs X 12,000 furlongs), and also the wall is 144 cubits...see Rev.21:16-17.

Ephraim and Dan are missing from Rev. 7. Ephraim is called "my firstborn" by God...Jeremiah 31:9. Does this mean that Ephraim will be the FIRST of us to be caught up prior to the Tribulation (the man child)? Maybe so...nobody can rule this out until they can prove it by scripture verses. Dan shall be one putting forth God's judgment...see Genesis 49:16. God said it, and I believe it.

Lyn Mize is the only one who has written anything near enough to my beliefs to warrant being my second witness in this conclusion. These things Lyn Mize says, I believe in as well:

The Bride of Christ
Lyn Mize

It is a widespread and common misconception among Christians that the bride of Christ and the Church are synonymous. The bride of Christ is not the Church, contrary to popular belief and teaching. It is true that the Church is the body of Christ, and the entire Church has been espoused or engaged to Christ, but every member of the Church will not be the bride of Christ. Faith in Christ is necessary to be in the Church, but faithfulness to Christ is necessary to be the bride of Christ.

The Church and the body of Christ are one and the same (Eph. 1:22-23), but no Scripture equates either one of these groups of Christians with the bride of Christ. Tradition is responsible for this doctrinal error, and tradition is a worthy opponent for anyone attempting to replace it with Scriptural truth.

The Church consists of all spiritually regenerated people from Pentecost to the end of the Age of Grace, which will end with the Firstfruits Rapture of the bride and her court. John the Baptist was not a member of the Church, since he died before Pentecost. Since the bride comes out of the Church, he could not be a member of the bride, and he even referred to himself as a "friend of the bridegroom" (John 3:29).

In 2 Corinthians 11:2-3 (KJV) Paul tells the Corinthians that he has "espoused" them to Christ:

For I am jealous over you with godly jealousy: for I have espoused you to one husband, that I may present [you as] a chaste virgin to Christ. But I fear, lest by any means, as the serpent beguiled Eve through his subtilty, so your minds should be corrupted from the simplicity that is in Christ.

Espoused means betrothed or engaged, and Paul clarifies his statement by saying that he desires to present them as a chaste (i.e., pure) virgin, but he is afraid that their minds would be led astray from sincere and pure devotion to Christ. This Scripture clearly states that sincere and pure devotion to Christ is a prerequisite for being presented as the chaste bride of Christ.

We know that Mary was betrothed to Joseph, and his intent was to "put her away" when he thought she had been unfaithful. There will be numerous Christians who will be put away or disqualified as the bride of Christ at the Firstfruits Rapture.

Paul compared the Christian life to a race where all run, but only one receives the "prize". Paul was fearful that he would become a "castaway" so he worked diligently to keep his body in subjection:

Know ye not that they which run in a race run all, but one receiveth the prize? So run, that ye may obtain. And every man that striveth for the mastery is temperate in all things. Now they do it to obtain a corruptible crown; but we an incorruptible. I therefore so run, not as uncertainly; so fight I, not as one that beateth the air: But I keep under my body, and bring [it] into subjection: lest that by any means, when I have preached to others, I myself should be a castaway. (1 Cor 9:24-27 KJV)

In chapter three of Philippians, Paul talks about losing all things so that he might "gain Christ." He also says that he wants to "know Christ and the power of his resurrection and the fellowship of sharing in his sufferings, becoming like him in his death, and so, somehow, to attain to the resurrection from the dead." The resurrection Paul is talking about in this passage of Scripture is something that is earned. The usual transliterated Greek word for resurrection is anastasis. The Greek word used in Philippians 3:11 is exanastasis. The word literally means the out-resurrection from among the dead. This is the only place this Greek word is found in the Bible. It refers to a partial resurrection of Christians who have attained to a certain standard. Hebrews 11:35 calls it the "better resurrection" (Women received their dead raised to life again: and others were tortured, not accepting deliverance; that they might obtain a better resurrection and it is also related to works. In this passage of Scripture Paul emphasizes that he is working very hard to win the "prize", which is in Christ Jesus. The prize is clearly the highest reward that a believer can receive for faithful, spirit-filled service in the Lord's work. The Scriptures are replete with types, parables and doctrinal statements that express the honor and blessing attached to those who attend the wedding of the Lord Jesus Christ.

The Scriptures also attach shame and reproof to those Christians who have not prepared for themselves a wedding garment (Mat. 22:1-14). The wedding garment represents the good works that pass through the judgment fire at the Judgment Seat of Christ. It is clear from these Scriptures that being selected as the bride of Christ was Paul's goal for himself and for as many Christians as Paul could persuade to make the supreme sacrifice of self.

The Church and the Bride are not the same. The Scriptures confirm that the bride of Christ comes out of the body of Christ. They also give the Biblical criteria for being a member of the bride of Christ. As stated above, pure and sincere devotion to Christ is one of the criteria. Preparing for oneself a wedding garment of good works is another criterion. It is also required that a Christian be found watching at the time of the Firstfruits Rapture of the Church. The bride of Christ will come from those Christians that are longing for the Return of Christ. They will be among the Five Wise Virgins that have trimmed their lamps and beckoned for the Lord's return at the midnight hour. The bride of Christ will be among the watchful and waiting Christians anxious for the Lord to return for them. She has separated herself from the cares of this world, and the riches of this world do not deceive her. The Main Body of the Church does not see her as worthy, and it may even see her as being eccentric, fanatical or even too heavenly minded to be of any earthly good.

The first bride in Scripture was Eve and her origin (Gen. 2:22-23) is well known among Christians, but few understand the prophetic significance of her origin. The different methods for the creation of Adam and Eve were for a reason. Adam is a type of Christ, and just as Adam's bride was taken out of his body, Christ's bride will be taken out of his body, the Church. Eve was made from a small portion of Adam's body. She was made out of one rib and the flesh attached to that rib. The type is accurate for the bride of Christ, since the bride of Christ will come from a very small portion of the body of Christ. Adam was put to sleep before his side was opened. Christ was also put to sleep before his side was pierced and blood and water poured out. The blood represents the salvation of the spirit, which is by grace. The water represents the salvation of the life, which is a work and is attained by the washing of water by the Word (Eph. 5:25-27). Thus, the bride of Christ must "be born of water and the spirit." Many in the Church are not "born of water", since they do not avail themselves of the cleansing that Jesus is now providing as our High Priest (1 John 1:9), and they do not study the Bible and apply it to their lives. The bride of Christ will come out of those who not only see the kingdom (John 3:3), but those who enter the kingdom (John 3:5). The bride will be at the highest level in reigning and ruling with Jesus Christ. The Four Living Creatures in Revelation represent her. The bride will share the throne of Jesus Christ-unlike the 24 elders that have their own thrones and occupy the second level in the kingdom of the heavens.

The bride of Christ constantly confesses her sin, is filled or controlled by the Holy Spirit and performs righteous deeds that prevent her from being put away because of her unfaithfulness. Just as Ruth (Book of Ruth) did before she met Boaz, the bride washes herself, anoints herself with oil and dresses herself in the wedding garment of good works. The bride has made herself ready, just as the following Scripture confirms:

(Rev 19:7-8 NASB) (7) "Let us rejoice and be glad and give the glory to Him, for the marriage of the Lamb has come and His bride has made herself ready." ( And it was given to her to clothe herself in fine linen, bright and clean; for the fine linen is the righteous acts of the saints.

The bride of Christ remains faithful to Christ until the end, and she has the pure and sincere devotion that qualifies her for the prize of the high calling of God, which is to be presented as the bride of Christ.

We won't know who this group is until it happens. All we can do is pray that we are worthy of this great honor (Luke 21:36). Ephraim could also be what is called the Philadelphia church who will escape these coming things because they have been faithful to the word of God...Rev. 3:10. Time will tell.

Arlene