Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Cynthia Nuara: On the Road to Heaven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nuara9.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

On the Road to Heaven: Part 1

By Cynthia Nuara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

The long and winding road that leads to your door will never disappear.

The road to heaven will never disappear if we walk in the LIGHT...

[Jesus said,] “I am the Light of the world; he who follows Me will not walk in the darkness, but will have the Light of life” (John 8:12 ).

“He will teach us His ways, so that we can walk in His paths” (Isaiah 2:3 ).

“Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge Him, and He will make straight your paths” (Proverbs 3:5-6 ).

“Send forth Your light and Your truth, let them guide me; let them bring me to Your holy mountain, to the place where You dwell” (Psalm 43:3 ).

“I was blind but now I see!” (John 9:25b)

For ONLY if we have the Light will we be able to RECOGNIZE the darkness.

“There are those who rebel against the light; they do not know its ways nor abide in its paths” (Job 24:13 ).

“…For Satan himself transforms himself into an angel of light” (2 Corinthians 11:14b).

When we accept Christ as our Lord and Savior, His Holy Spirit enters into our hearts and gives us the instruction that we need to fulfill His plan and His purpose for our lives and for the life of the kingdom.

“And you also were included in Christ when you heard the word of truth, the gospel of your salvation. Having believed, you were marked in Him with a seal, the promised Holy Spirit, who is a deposit guaranteeing our inheritance until the redemption of those who are God's possession—to the praise of His glory” (Ephesians 1:12-14 ).

I’ve seen that road before.

The Word of the Lord is the way to prepare for the trip, to travel the road, and to reach our destination.

“This book of the law shall not depart from your mouth, but you shall meditate on it day and night, so that you may be careful to do according to all that is written in it; for then you will make your way prosperous, and then you will have success” (Joshua 1:8 ).

“Study to show thyself approved unto God, a workman that needs not to be ashamed, rightly dividing the word of truth” (2 Timothy 2:15 ).

“I will meditate on your precepts, and consider your ways. I will delight myself in your statutes. I will not forget Your word” (Psalm 119:15-16 ).

“Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path. Direct my steps by Your word, and let no iniquity have dominion over me” (Psalm 119:105,133 ).

It always leads me here.

Christ, the way to God, shall be clearly made known; and the way of a believer’s duty shall be plainly marked out.

“…Choose for yourselves this day whom you will serve” (Joshua 24:15b).

“Therefore, since we are surrounded by such a great cloud of witnesses, let us throw off everything that hinders and the sin that so easily entangles.And let us run with perseverance the race set before us, fixing our eyes on JESUS, THE AUTHOR AND PERFECTER OF OUR FAITH, who for the joy set before Him endured the cross, scorning its shame, and sat down at the right hand of the throne of God. Consider Him who endured such opposition so that you do not grow weary and lose heart” (Hebrews 12:1-3, emphasis added).

Let us then go forward cheerfully, assured that the end of this way shall be everlasting joy and rest for the soul.

ENTER

“Put on the full armor of God, so that you will be able to stand firm against the schemes of the devil” (Ephesians 6:10-11 ).

Each piece of the full armor of God:

http://www.gotquestions.org/full-armor-of-God.html

“And He said to them, ‘Go into all the world and preach the gospel to all creation’”(Mark 16:15 ).

“Strive to enter through the narrow gate, for many, I say to you, will seek to enter and will not be able. When once the Master of the house has risen up and shut the door, and you begin to stand outside and knock at the door, saying, ‘Lord, Lord, open for us,’ and He will answer and say to you, ‘I do not know you, where you are from’” (Luke 13:24-25 ).

“The highway of the upright is to depart from evil: he that keeps his way preserves his soul” (Proverbs 16:17 ).

Lead me to your Door. STOP and listen.

The Bible lets us know that Jesus doesn’t wait for us to come to Him. He’s always been there at the door of our hearts, calling to us.

“Behold, I stand at the door and knock. If anyone hears My voice and opens the door, I will come in to him and dine with him, and he with Me” (Revelation 3:20 ).

“My sheep hear my voice, and I know them, and they follow me” (John 10:27 ).

The wild and windy night with the rain has left a pool of tears, crying for the day.

“God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. Therefore we will not fear, even though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; Though its waters roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with its swelling. Selah” (Psalm 46:1-3 ).

“If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it (wisdom) will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind” (James 1:5-6 ).

Why leave me standing here?

“Can a woman forget her nursing child, and not have compassion on the son of her womb? Surely they may forget, yet I will not forget you. See, I have inscribed you on the palms of My hands” (Isaiah 49:15-16a).

“For we know that if the earthly tent which is our house is torn down, we have a building from God, a house not made with hands, eternal in the heavens. For indeed in this house we groan, longing to be clothed with our dwelling from heaven” (2 Corinthians 5:1-2 ).

STOP to help others along the way through benevolence and bringing others to Christ.

“Then He said to His disciples, ‘The harvest is plentiful, but the workers are few. Therefore beseech the Lord of the harvest to send out workers into His harvest’” (Matthew 9:37 ).

“You are My witnesses,” declares the Lord, “and My servant whom I have chosen, so that you may know and believe Me and understand that I am He. Before Me there was no God formed, and there will be none after Me” (Isaiah 43:10 ).

“Therefore do not be ashamed of the testimony of our Lord…” (2 Timothy 1:8a).

“And do not neglect doing good and sharing; for with such sacrifices God is pleased” (Hebrews 13:16 ).

“Bear one another's burdens, and thus fulfill the law of Christ” (Galatians 6:2 ).

“But the fruit of the Spirit is love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, faithfulness, gentleness, self-control” (Galatians 5:22-23a).

REST STOP

“My presence will go with you, and I will give you rest” (Exodus 33:14 ).

“The Lord is my shepherd; I shall not want. He maketh me to lie down in green pastures: he leadeth me beside the still waters. He restoreth my soul” (Psalm 23:1-3a).

“My soul finds rest in God alone; my salvation comes from him. He alone is my rock and my salvation; he is my fortress, I will never be shaken” (Psalm 62:1-2 ).

“Yes, my soul, find rest in God: my hope comes from him” (Psalm 62:5 ).

Let me know the way.

ONE WAY

“Jesus said to him, ‘I am the way, the truth, and the life. No one comes to the Father except through Me. If you had known Me, you would have known My Father also; and from now on you know Him and have seen Him’” (John 14:6-7).

“Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, The Holy One of Israel: ‘I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you by the way you should go’” (Isaiah 48:17 ).

“He leadeth me in the paths of righteousness for His name’s sake”(Psalm 23:3b ).

Many times I’ve been alone…

Jesus was left alone in His hour of need. Even by His disciples who loved Him.

“Then Jesus said to them, ‘All of you will be made to stumble because of Me this night, for it is written: I will strike the Shepherd, and the sheep of the flock will be scattered. But after I have been raised, I will go before you to Galilee.’

Peter answered and said to Him, ‘Even if all are made to stumble because of You, I will never be made to stumble.’ Jesus said to him, ‘Assuredly, I say to you that this night, before the rooster crows, you will deny Me three times’” (Matthew 26:31-3 ).

He was rejected by most despite the Bible prophets’ many predictions that pointed to Him and only Him.

“He is despised and rejected of men; a man of sorrows, and acquainted with grief: and we hid as it were our faces from him; he was despised, and we esteemed him not” (Isaiah 53:3 ).

If we are in Christ, we are never alone.

“Yea, though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil: For thou art with me; Thy rod and thy staff, they comfort me” (Psalm 23:4 ).

“Therefore there is now no condemnation for those who are in Christ Jesus” (Romans 8:1 ).

…And many times I’ve cried.

The Lord doesn’t promise us that we won’t have times of trouble in this lifetime, but He will help us to endure them.

“These things I have spoken to you, so that in Me you may have peace. In the world you have tribulation, but take courage; I have overcome the world” (John 16:33 ).

“The Lord is near to the brokenhearted and saves those who are crushed in spirit” (Psalm 34:18 ).

“…Weeping may endure for a night, but joy comes in the morning” (Psalm 30:5b).

Jesus cried too.

“O Jerusalem, Jerusalem, the one who kills the prophets and stones those who are sent to her! How often I wanted to gather your children together, as a hen gathers her brood under her wings, but you were not willing!” (Luke 13:34 )

“When He approached Jerusalem, He saw the city and wept over it, saying, ‘If you had known in this day, even you, the things which make for peace! But now they have been hidden from your eyes. For the days will come upon you when your enemies will throw up a barricade against you, and surround you and hem you in on every side…because you did not recognize the time of your visitation’” (Luke 19:41-44 ).

Anyway, you’ll never know the many ways I’ve tried.

Oh; but He does!

“For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, says the Lord, thoughts of peace and not of evil, to give you a future and a hope” (Jeremiah 29:11 ).

“O Lord, all my longing is known to you; my sighing is not hidden from you” (Psalm 38:9 ).

“O Lord, You have searched me and known me. You know my sitting down and my rising up; You understand my thought afar off. You comprehend my path and my lying down, and are acquainted with all my ways” (Psalm 139:1-3 ).

God gave mankind free will, but never ceases trying to turn mankind’s hearts toward Him?

But mankind has always failed Him, so much so that He knew the only way to save us was to come here in the flesh to be the ultimate “without blemish” sacrifice for our sins.

“And the Word was made flesh, and dwelt among us, and we beheld His glory, the glory as of the only begotten of the Father, full of grace and truth” (John 1:14 ).

“Have this attitude in yourselves which was also in Christ Jesus, who, although He existed in the form of God, did not regard equality with God a thing to be grasped, but emptied Himself, taking the form of a bond-servant, and being made in the likeness of men. Being found in appearance as a man, He humbled Himself by becoming obedient to the point of death, even death on a cross” (Philippians 2:5-8 ).

“Behold the Lamb of God, who takes away the sin of the world” (John 1:29b).

“Surely He hath borne our griefs, and carried our sorrows: yet we did esteem Him stricken, smitten of God, and afflicted” (Isaiah 53:4 ).

“All we like sheep have gone astray; we have turned every one to his own way; and the Lord hath laid on Him the iniquity of us all” (Isaiah 53:6 ).

“For God so loved the world that He gave His only begotten Son, that whoever believes in Him should not perish but have everlasting life. FOR GOD DID NOT SEND HIS SON INTO THE WORLD TO CONDEMN THE WORLD, BUT THAT THE WORLD THROUGH HIM MIGHT BE SAVED” (John 3:16-17, emphasis added).

But still they lead me back to the long, winding road.

Being human, inevitably we will stumble because of our sin or those who sin against us. We will never be perfect until we get to heaven, try as we might.

“For all have sinned, and come short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23 ).

But for those of us who have faith in Him, though we may stumble, He will guide us back to the straight path.

“The steps of a good man are ordered by the Lord, and He delights in his way. Though he fall, he shall not be utterly cast down; For the Lord upholds him with His hand” (Psalm 37:23-24 ).

You left me standing here a long, long time ago.

Jesus said to His disciples:

“But now I am going to Him who sent Me…But because I have said these things to you, sorrow has filled your heart” (John 16:5a, 6 ).

But I tell you the truth, it is to your advantage that I go away; for if I do not go away, the Comforter [Holy Spirit] will not come to you; but if I go, I will send Him to you” (John 16:7 ).

But when He, the Spirit of truth, comes, he will guide you into all the truth. He will not speak on his own; he will speak only what he hears, and he will tell you what is yet to come. He will glorify me because it is from me that he will receive what he will make known to you”(John 16:13-14 ).

“In the same way the Spirit also helps our weakness; for we do not know how to pray as we should, but the Spirit Himself intercedes for us with groanings too deep for words”(Romans 8:26 ).

Don’t leave me standing here.

“Be still, and know that I am God” (Psalms 46:10 ).

“Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed that he does not fall. No temptation has overtaken you but such as is common to man; and God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will provide the way of escape also, so that you will be able to endure it” (1 Corinthians 10:12-13 ).

"Peace I leave with you. My peace I give to you; not as the world gives do I give to you. Let not your heart be troubled, neither let it be afraid” (John 14:27 ).

Lead me to Your door:

Jesus Christ is the Door, the great Mediator between God and man. Through faith in Him our sins are blotted out; our souls are purified. He leads us “beside the still waters” of salvation – saved for eternity.

“I am the door; if anyone enters through Me, he will be saved, and will go in and out and find pasture” (John 10:9 ).

True food for the soul is found in Jesus. Only He can fill the spiritual hunger in our lives.

“Jesus said to them, ‘I am the bread of life; he who comes to Me will not hunger, and he who believes in Me will never thirst’” (John 6:35 ).

“But whoever drinks of the water that I will give him shall never thirst; but the water that I will give him will become in him a well of water springing up to eternal life” (John 4:14 ).

YIELD

“Humble yourselves in the sight of the Lord, and he shall lift you up”(James 4:10 ).

“…Walk worthy of the calling with which you were called, with all lowliness and gentleness, with longsuffering, bearing with one another in love, endeavoring to keep the unity of the Spirit in the bond of peace. There is one body and one Spirit, just as you were called in one hope of your calling; one Lord, one faith, one baptism; one God and Father of all, who is above all, and through all, and in you all” (Ephesians 4:1b-6 ).

“Let all bitterness and wrath and anger and clamor and slander be put away from you, along with all malice. Be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, as God in Christ forgave you” (Ephesians 4:31-32 ).

“Rejoice in the Lord always. Again I will say, rejoice! Let your gentleness be known to all men. The Lord is near. Do not be anxious about anything, but in every situation, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God. And the peace of God, which transcends all understanding, will guard your hearts and your minds in Christ Jesus” (Philippians 4:4-6 ).

“Finally brothers and sisters, whatever is true, whatever is noble, whatever is right, whatever is pure, whatever is lovely, whatever is admirable—if anything is excellent or praiseworthy—think about such things. Whatever you have learned or received or heard from me, or seen in me—put it into practice. And the God of peace will be with you” (Philippians 4:7-9 ).

DO NOT ENTER

“The way of the wicked is like deep darkness; they do not know over what they stumble” (Proverbs 4:19 ).

“For the wrath of God is revealed from heaven against all ungodliness and unrighteousness of men, who suppress the truth in unrighteousness, because WHAT MAY BE KNOWN OF GOD IS MANIFEST IN THEM, FOR GOD HAS SHOWN IT TO THEM.

For since the creation of the world His invisible attributes are clearly seen, being understood by the things that are made, even His eternal power and Godhead, so that they are without excuse, because, although they knew God, they did not glorify Him as God, nor were thankful, but became futile in their thoughts, and their foolish hearts were darkened.

PROFESSING TO BE WISE, THEY BECAME FOOLS, and changed the glory of the incorruptible God into an image made like corruptible man—and birds and four-footed animals and creeping things.

Therefore God also gave them up to uncleanness, in the lusts of their hearts, to dishonor their bodies among themselves” (Romans 1:18-24, emphasis added).

“And do not fear those who kill the body but cannot kill the soul. Rather fear him who can destroy both soul and body in hell” (Matthew 10:28 ).

“Submit therefore to God. Resist the devil and he will flee from you” (James 4:7 ).

WRONG WAY

Deceivers will first work to gain the hearts of many by presenting some biblical truths you are probably familiar with. Then when they have your trust, they bring forth their insidious doctrines. But if you search the Holy Scriptures for yourself, you will have a witness in your heart that their doctrines are not of God.

“Beloved, do not believe every spirit, but test the spirits to see whether they are from God, for many false prophets have gone out into the world” (1 John 4:1 ).

We are not to worship with non-Christians.

“Do not be unequally yoked together with unbelievers. For what fellowship has righteousness with lawlessness? And what communion has light with darkness? And what accord has Christ with Belial? Or what part has a believer with an unbeliever? And what agreement has the temple of God with idols?” (2 Corinthians 6: 14-16a ).

If your church is saying to other religions that we must come together to compare our similarities, that we all worship the same God, and all paths lead to God….

“Therefore, COME OUT FROM THEIR MIDST AND BE SEPARATE,” says the Lord. “AND DO NOT TOUCH WHAT IS UNCLEAN; and I will welcome you” (2 Corinthians 6:17, emphasis added).

The wolves have increased in great numbers and are ravaging the Lord’s flock itself.

“For I know this, that after my departure savage wolves will come in among you, NOT SPARING THE FLOCK” (Acts 20:29, emphasis added).

“For false christs and false prophets will arise and will show great signs and wonders, so as to mislead, if possible, EVEN THE ELECT” (Matthew 24:24, emphasis added).

There are those who profess to be apostles, but they are not apostles of Christ; they neither do His will, nor preach His doctrine. Beware of them. They are fleecing their flocks instead of feeding them. These false teachers are poisoning their flocks with errors and heresies.

“Watch out for false prophets. They come to you in sheep’s clothing, but inwardly they are ferocious wolves. By their fruit you will recognize them” (Matthew 7:15 ).

“For such people are not serving our Lord Christ, but their own appetites. By smooth talk and flattery they deceive the minds of naive people” (Romans 16:18 ).

“Look carefully then how you walk, not as unwise but as wise, making the best use of the time, because the days are evil” (Ephesians 5:15-16 ).

The church in prophecy: End-time revival or apostasy?

http://www.raptureready.com/featured/reagan/dr3.html

What is apostasy and how can I recognize it?

http://www.gotquestions.org/apostasy.html

Make a U-TURN to get back on the right path.

“Now I urge you, brethren, keep your eye on those who cause dissensions and hindrances contrary to the teaching which you learned, and turn away from them” (Romans 16:17 ).

Eager readiness to believe what others say is the downfall of many who don’t search the Holy Scriptures. There is only one proven testament of the Lord, which contains over 300 Old Testament Bible prophecies that were fulfilled by Jesus in the New Testament. Here are some of them:

44 Prophecies Jesus fulfilled:

http://christianity.about.com/od/biblefactsandlists/a/Prophecies-Jesus.htm

But still they lead me back to the long, winding road.

Are we really trusting the Lord and following the path that He has given us, or have we decided to travel down a path we think is best? We can’t see where that path will lead, but our Lord can. It will only lead to a hurtful fall. But we can ask for forgiveness. Get back onto the right path – and take His Hand.

“Precious Lord, take my hand. Lead me on, let me stand. I am tired, I am weak, I am worn.

Through the storm, through the night, lead me on to the light. Take my hand precious Lord, lead me home.” ─George N. Allen (1812-1871 )

“And the Lord, He is the One who goes before you. He will be with you, He will not leave you nor forsake you; do not fear nor be dismayed” (Deuteronomy 13:8 ).

“For He shall give His angels charge over you, to keep you in all your ways. In their hands they shall bear you up, lest you dash your foot against a stone” (Psalm 91:11-12 ).

“Thou preparest a table before me in the presence of mine enemies: Thou anointest my head with oil; my cup runneth over” (Psalm 23:5 ).

You left me standing here a long, long time ago.

“Let not your heart be troubled; you believe in God, believe also in Me. In My Father’s house are many mansions; if it were not so, I would have told you. I go to prepare a place for you. And if I go and prepare a place for you, I will come again and receive you to Myself; that where I am, there you may be also. And where I go you know, and the way you know” (John 14:1-4 ).

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life” (Psalm 23:6 ).

Don’t keep me waiting here.

“Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord” (Psalm 27:14 ).

Re: Cynthia Nuara: On the Road to Heaven

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

Note: Before commenting on any posts please make sure you either watch or read each post in it’s entirety. Before, making a comment, if you don’t have the time to watch or read fully please restrain from commenting. When you do this it will help to reduce confusion.

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/nuara9.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

On the Road to Heaven: Part 2

By Cynthia Nuara

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“Surely goodness and mercy shall follow me all the days of my life” (Psalm 23:6 ).

Don’t keep me waiting here.

“Wait for the Lord; be strong and let your heart take courage; Yes, wait for the Lord” (Psalm 27:14 ).

“Behold, I tell you a mystery: We shall not all sleep, but we shall all be changed— in a moment, in the twinkling of an eye, at the last trumpet. For the trumpet will sound, and the dead will be raised incorruptible, and we shall be changed” (1 Corinthians 15: 51-52 ).

Lead me to your door.

“For the Lord Himself will descend from heaven with a shout, with the voice of the archangel and with the trumpet of God, and the dead in Christ will rise first. Then we who are alive and remain will be caught up together with them in the clouds to meet the Lord in the air, and so we shall always be with the Lord” (1 Thessalonians 4:16-18 ).

“For whatever is born of God overcomes the world. And this is the victory that has overcome the world—our faith. Who is he who overcomes the world, but he who believes that Jesus is the Son of God” (1 John 5:4-5 ).

“But thanks be to God, Who gives us the victory [making us conquerors] through our Lord Jesus Christ” (1 Corinthians 15:57 ).

We will return with Christ at the end of the Tribulation to rule and reign with Him during the 1000-year millennium. Afterwards, Satan will suffer his final defeat. Then God will make all things new.

“Now I saw a new heaven and a new earth for the first heaven and the first earth had passed away. Also there was no more sea. Then I, John, saw the holy city, New Jerusalem, coming down out of heaven from God, prepared as a bride adorned for her husband.

And I heard a loud voice from heaven saying, ‘Behold, the tabernacle of God is with men, and He will dwell with them, and they shall be His people. God Himself will be with them and be their God. AND GOD WILL WIPE AWAY EVERY TEAR FROM THEIR EYES; THERE SHALL BE NO MORE DEATH, NOR SORROW, NOR CRYING.

THERE SHALL BE NO MORE PAIN, FOR THE FORMER THINGS HAVE PASSED AWAY” (Revelation 21:1-4, emphasis added).

“And I will dwell in the House of the Lord forever” (Psalm 23:6b).

Yeah, yeah, yeah, yeah!

The Long and Winding Road: song/video (with Scripture verses):

http://youtu.be/wy7iovUF-lE

Take My Hand, Precious Lord:

http://youtu.be/RaF16IlysQc

Cynthia Nuara

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out