Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
The Judgment Seat of Christ

Brothers and Sisters,
I realize that there are many different doctrines posted here on this forum, and there has been a lot of arguing about these doctrines. The timing of the rapture is the most hotly debated topic these days. Something that no one is even considering is when will believers be judged at the judgment seat of Christ? I think we would all have to agree that judgment of the believers will happen separately from the Great White Throne judgement, which is the judgment of those who are in hell. The timeline of the Great White Throne judgment in Revelation 20 happens after Satan is cast into the Lake of Fire, following the 1000 years of Jesus Christ reigning over the world. The question is when will those of us who have eternal life appear before the judgment seat of Christ. Here are the scriptures that speak of this judgment:

2 Corinthians 5
8 We are confident, [I say], and willing rather to be absent from the body, and to be present with the Lord.
9 Wherefore we labour, that, whether present or absent, we may be accepted of him.
10 For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things [done] in [his] body, according to that he hath done, whether [it be] good or bad.

Romans 14
10 But why dost thou judge thy brother? or why dost thou set at nought thy brother? for we shall all stand before the judgment seat of Christ.
11 For it is written, [As] I live, saith the Lord, every knee shall bow to me, and every tongue shall confess to God.
12 So then every one of us shall give account of himself to God.

1 Corinthians 3
13 Every man's work shall be made manifest: for the day shall declare it, because it shall be revealed by fire; and the fire shall try every man's work of what sort it is.
14 If any man's work abide which he hath built thereupon, he shall receive a reward.
15 If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved; yet so as by fire

The answer to the question of the timing of this judgment might help us understand when the rapture will happen. God bless you all!

Kevin

Re: The Judgment Seat of Christ

Hi Kevin...There are lots to think about in your post. It seems a bit complicated (to me, anyway).

My theory is what the Bible says in Ecclesiastes 3:16..."And moreover I saw UNDER THE SUN the place of judgment, that wickedness was there; and the place of righteousness, that iniquity was there." (vs.17)"I said in mine heart, God shall judge the RIGHTEOUS AND THE WICKED: for there is a time there (on earth, under the sun) for every purpose and for every work."

So, what this says, to me, is that God's judgment for the righteous as well as the wicked will be ON THIS EARTH (under the sun) during the Tribulation. And, as I Cor.3:15 also says (about the judgment)..."If any man's work shall be burned, he shall suffer loss: but he himself shall be saved, yet so as by fire."

The righteous (Church) and the unrighteous (unbelievers) will have to go through the "fire" of the Tribulation, and not only to punish the unrighteous but to purify the righteous of "wood, hay, and stubble" in their doctrines and works. During this time, many will witness to the truth of BOTH Testaments in the Bible (two witnesses)....whether these witnesses are the 144,000 sealed, I don't know. But people WILL learn the truth during this time.

Anyway, that's the way I see God's judgment being carried out shortly...and it will happen on this present earth (under the sun).

Arlene

Arlene, your answer is kind of interesting, to say the least. We should consider that the judgment we are talking about happens in a spiritual sense, not a physical judgment against our corruptible flesh and blood bodies. Look at this passage of scripture concerning the timing of our judgment from God:

Hebrews 9
27 And as it is appointed unto men once to die, but after this the judgment:
28 So Christ was once offered to bear the sins of many; and unto them that look for him shall he appear the second time without sin unto salvation.

As you can see, judgment happens after our death. I don't think of what happens in the tribulation period as eternal judgment, but persecution of the tribulation saints by the Beast, and the wrath of God poured out on those who take the mark of the Beast. As we saw in Revelation 20, the judgment of everyone who died in their sins, and were in hell, stand before God at the Great White Throne to be shown their sins. Then they are cast into the lake of fire, which is the second death. In contrast, the judgment seat of Christ is the judgment for believers. Because our sins have been paid for by our Lord and Savior Jesus Christ, our judgment is not a judgment based on our sins, but a judgment based what we have done as believers in our daily lives for Jesus. It is a separate judgment from the Great White Throne judgment as you can see. Both judgments are spiritual judgments as well.

As far as when the judgment seat of Christ happens in God's timeline, my belief is that it happens after both the dead in Christ, and those of us who are alive are raptured. I believe we will stand before Jesus at this judgment and receive crowns and have the stubble and hay burned away, as Jesus purifies us for eternity with him. This judgment happens in heaven, and at the end of the tribulation period, we return with him as we read here:
Revelation 19:14 (KJV) 14 And the armies [which were] in heaven followed him upon white horses, clothed in fine linen, white and clean.
Oh what a glorious day it will be when we are snatched up to see our savior!

Kevin

Hi again, Kevin....

Thanks for your comments! At least you read what I had to say and thought about it.

I never said that the "tribulation" was an eternal judgment. Believers have already been judged for sin by the Blood of Jesus Christ(eternally), but the tribulation is a "works" judgment as in I Cor.3:15. We have to be "put through the fire" to purify us and "make our robes white". None of us, or very few can make the claim that we are already pure in God's eyes. Revelation 3:5 says HE THAT OVERCOMETH, the same shall be clothed in white rainment....". And in Rev. 7:9.."After this I beheld, and, lo, a GREAT MULTITUDE, which no man could number of ALL nations, and kindreds, and people, and tongues, stood before the throne and before the Lamb, CLOTHED WITH WHITE ROBES, and palms in their hands;" Lots of people there from all over the world...and they've earned their white robes now.

We "overcome" through being refined by God and "endure to the end" (Mark 13:13). In this life, some of us endure very little, and some endure much. And right now we have luxuries to help us. During that time, I believe it will be God's testing of our faith when we have nothing but Him to depend upon. And, from this, our reward(s) will come.

I could always be wrong, but to think of it any other way makes no sense to me. IF there were a "spiritual" works judgment of ALL believers at once, what would the judgment for works consist of? Some say "loss of rewards", but I can't see God saying, "I was going to give you "this and that", but now, because you didn't do what you should have, I'm not giving you (whatever it was you might have had")..etc. My earthly parents did this kind of thing, but not God. "Many stripes" will be given to some (Luke 12:47), and not to others. And, I believe the Tribulation time will determine that degree of "stripes" given.

For now, this is what I understand about what I have read. Nobody told me this, at least no "man" did. I've been wrong before, and I'll probably be wrong again...but, I'm getting closer to the truth than I was a year ago.

Thanks again, Kevin..

Arlene