Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Study to shew thyself approved unto God...II Timothy 2:15

FOR FAIR USE AND EDUCATION AND DISCUSSION PURPOSES

This morning I was doing research in trying to find out the meaning of some words in the Bible for which there seems to be no prior references. I read some of the Bible every day...and sometimes spend all day searching through various scriptures to clarify meanings, and I have done this for many years. Even when I was working full time and taking care of my home (because I am a widow there is none to help), I found time for what God has instructed ALL of us to do in order to win His approval. STUDY THE BIBLE and learn what it actually tells you and not what someone else tells you it says.

If Someone (Jesus Christ) DIED FOR ME, can't I do the very least thing in actually LIVING for Him? Most Christians say they do this because they go to church and regurgitate what they learn there for doctrine. Why do I say this? Look at all the DOCTRINES out there. There should be only the truth. If so, what is it? I'm getting closer to it than I was a year ago, because God tends to increase one's revelation of the truth as one increases study and prays for more and more understanding.

The TRUTH fits EVERY PIECE OF SCRIPTURE. If you have a doctrine, PICK OUT SCRIPTURE AND VERSE to prove it!!! If a piece of your doctrine does not fit into every single scripture in God's WORDS, then you have the WRONG DOCTRINE.

Today, I found a very nice article which spoke of this...it was written by a young man named Paul Ries. I did not include his doctrine nor his church information. There are some Christians who will not even read anything by anyone who does not share their complete views. But, even a stopped clock is correct twice a day...

This is what he wrote:

"The Bible is an incredible book of history and facts that proves that there is a God that created all things. Most important of all, the Bible is the Word of God. It contains the mind of God and His will for each one of our lives. That is why the Bible was given to us. Paul the Apostle says in 2 Timothy 3:16-17, "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." Why should we study the Word of God? The following are a few scriptural reasons that we should consider when answering this question.

First, the Word of God is infallible. There is no error in God's Word. The law of the Lord is perfect concerning our soul. The testimony of the Lord is not only infallible it is inerrant. Proverbs 30:5-6, "Every word of God is pure; He is a shield to those who put their trust in Him. Do not add to His words, Lest He rebuke you, and you be found a liar." The purity of His words does not need anything added to it. God warns us not to misrepresent His scripture.

Second, the Word of God is complete. The Bible does not need any new chapters or verses. It is all given to us already. Many cults add their own books or commentaries to the Bible. All you need is God's Word because it is the holy Word of God. It is complete. In Revelation 22:18-19, God gives us a warning, "For I testify to everyone who hears the words of the prophecy of this book: If anyone adds to these things, God will add to him the plagues that are written in this book; and if anyone takes away from the words of the book of this prophecy, God shall take away his part from the Book of Life, from the holy city, and from the things which are written in this book."

Third, the Word of God is totally authoritative. The book of Psalms 119:89 says "Forever, O LORD, Your word is settled in heaven." The Word of God is the only source for absolute divine authority. This divine authority is for you and me as servants of Jesus Christ. When some say, "I have a word from the Lord for you," write it down and as you study God's word see if the Lord speaks to you through His Scriptures. Only then will you know if the Lord is truly speaking to you.

Fourth, God's Word is totally sufficient for all of our needs. We don't need anything else. In 2 Timothy 3:16-17 it reads "All Scripture is given by inspiration of God, and is profitable for doctrine, for reproof, for correction, for instruction in righteousness, that the man of God may be complete, thoroughly equipped for every good work." We Christians can be totally secure in the Lord by studying the Bible because it is God's plan for our life.

And fifth, the Word of God will accomplish what it promises. If God told you something will happen, and you wait, it will happen. In Isaiah 55:11 it says, "So shall My word be that goes forth from My mouth; It shall not return to Me void, But it shall accomplish what I please, And it shall prosper in the thing for which I sent it." God sent His word to accomplish His perfect will in our lives. If God makes a promise to you He will fulfill it in His own time. There are so many promises given to us in the Bible. These promises reassure us and bring comfort to our lives in our times of trial. I challenge you to take time to study the Word of God. The Lord will show you wonderful things that will change your life."

And I totally agree with everything he has said. So, if you have a doctrine, point out scripture and verse which teaches it. If you are unable to do this, perhaps you are on the wrong road to the truth.

BTW...Which version of the bible should you use? That might be a good beginning for finding the truth. Find out which bible you should be using. I've done my own research, and I use the one in which it was extremely easy to reference various verses...and others that I've found will not allow me to do this, I've discarded. That was my first lesson in trying to find the truth. And if you're not reading the bible every day and searching scriptures, don't try to tell me that you know the correct doctrine.

Arlene