Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Broken Arrow! Broken Arrow

] FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

Thursday, April 25, 2013
Navy SEAL SNIPER Reveals NWO NUKE PLAN for MARTIAL LAW
From Pamela Rae Schuffert
www.AmericanHolocaustComing.blogspot.com
"BROKEN ARROW! BROKEN ARROW!"
These were the urgent code words
my NAVY SEAL contact
spoke to a Commander in military security in
Washington DC only a month ago.
In the US military, the code name for a serious
nuclear weapons incident is
'Broken Arrow'.
"..the rogue nukes were planted across various locations in America, and were set to detonate May 6th 2013..."
-Testimony of Navy SEAL sniper and explosives expert-
This is probably the most urgent articles/emails I have ever sent out IN MY LIFE.NONE of the following information was "surfed off the net." I just met personally with this man who gave me the following information:
I just spoke personally with a military insider, a NAVY SEAL sniper with a record 200 hits, who told me some horrifying information. Yes, I know his full name, which I am not allowed to make known publicly at this time. Yes, I also know the name of the military contact of his in Washington DC. This Navy SEAL recently helped intercept, with other military men, nukes that were planted by NWO forces and destined to go off around MAY 5-6, to trigger martial law nationwide...RIGHT HERE IN MONTANA. And there are MORE across this nation.
This is the fulfillment of my article written years ago, about "OPERATION RING OF FIRE", in which an insider admitted that one of the final tactics which the NWO forces will use to irrevocably trigger martial law in America, is a series of massive explosions across this nation, forming as it were a RING OF FIRE.
The nukes which this recent military contact helped to defuse were obviously a perfect fulfillment of this warning that came from a personal friend and source many years ago, who was later murdered by the government (Ed Pack).
My new contact told me that several cities in Montana had been targeted with these nukes which they helped to intercept only a month ago. He told me that 9 men died in this defusing operation. He also mentioned that the nukes they helped to offset were in California and Oregon also....but we both agreed that they are undoubtedly also planted all across the nation for their martial law agenda.
He remains in direct contact with a biggie in the military in Washington DC who specializes in nuclear safety and security , who worked with him and the men to defuse these rogue nukes, and even showed me his text message from him the other day. I looked the guy up on the Internet. Gulp...yeah, he IS a biggie in military security! And this biggie is aware of me and my reporting...and told my NAVY SEAL source so in the text message which he later showed me.
The urgency of this message is, THESE ROGUE NUKES HE HELPED TO INTERCEPT WERE SET TO DETONATE AROUND MAY 6TH, 2013!
AND WHILE HE AND HIS MEN MAY HAVE INTERCEPTED AND STOPPED THESE PARTICULAR ONES HE TOLD ME ABOUT... THERE ARE MORE ROGUE NUKES OUT THERE...AND APPARENTLY THEY TOO MAY BE SCHEDULED TO DETONATE AROUND THIS TIME PERIOD AS WELL!!! Honestly, we on the outside cannot possibly know the exact planned time of the detonation of the other nukes, but it would make perfect sense that they would follow the pattern of the previously intercepted nukes.
He admitted to me that we are talking about tens of thousands of innocent lives taken out or affected by every single one of these deadly rogue nuclear devices.
Readers, PLEASE pray as never before!
Circulate this email far and wide!
This is no hoax and is
THE REAL THING.
And pray for this man. He was warned by the aforementioned DC biggie that he was high " on the hit list" now for termination because of his activities countering their NWO agenda. He admitted to me that he is going underground and disappearing rapidly.
In fact, I will be giving him lots of my personal "bug-out" supplies and equipment before he disappears. No one gets paid once they are forced to go underground. Such people must rely on our help just to survive. His life is in danger for standing against NWO tyranny threatening our nation, and for daring to help intercept some of their nukes planted in America to trigger martial law.
What kind of support does he deserve from the rest of us whose lives he is helping to save RIGHT NOW???WWJD? I will never let such genuine American heroes down...and neither should YOU.
He told me he wanted me to get this info out for prayer...because he has recently committed his life to Jesus Christ, after years of military sniper/assassin jobs as a SEAL and more hits than famed CHRIS KYLE (recently killed), founder of BLACKWATER/the CRAFT paramilitary organization.
This contact is for real. We spent hours talking and he knows some very deep hidden facts and things that I knew, including personal contacts of mine, that blew me away...and I realized immediately he was the real thing. Pray for his safety and his walk with Jesus Christ to continue, and for his family as well.
Pray that all these other deadly nukes, planted to trigger martial law THIS YEAR, will be intercepted and neutralized across this nation by the "white hats" or good guys in the military who are against this wicked NWO agenda for our nation. God bless the Patriot military underground! Keep up the good work, guys!
Obviously, pray for me as well. Do you actually think the government loves me for getting this kind of information out nationwide??? Somehow I suspect that there is a big fat hit list out there with my name near the top....
If my contact's dates are correct, we may have only days to pray against these nukes going off to trigger martial law, apparently, based on the info he shared with me.
OUR PRAYERS CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
IN THIS CRITICAL HOUR.
...AND THEY MUST.
Countless innocent lives are at stake!
God bless and keep you always,
Pamela Rae Schuffert

(COPY/PASTE AND GET THIS OUT ASAP!)
Your ongoing support is urgently needed.
I recently lost both my job and my home, and consequently am forced
to continue this important work operating out of my vehicle.
I have just sacrificed most of my critically needed
survival gear to help this man who has laid
down his life to help save thousand of lives from
these rogue nukes.
Please help me warn America!

Re: Broken Arrow! Broken Arrow

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

This message brings to mind something I feel I should share. I don't know if what is described below has any evidence of truth to it, but setting that aside, I want to share something the Lord revealed to me. Around 2009, within the scope of the election cycle, the Lord revealed to me that Obama was the AC.

While running neck-and-neck with Hillary for the Democratic nomination, Obama and Hillary had a 'secret' meeting. No one knew what came out of that meeting, but, all of a sudden, Obama emerges as front runner with Hillary dropping off into the background. This was quite surprising to me since I became well aware of the incredibly powerful political machine that Hillary had constructed with the intent to get her elected in 2009.I read 3 biographies about her, American Evita, Hillary's Secret War, and The Truth about Hillary.

All 3 biographies described that while the Clinton's were in office, Hillary created an 'inner government', hand selecting individuals within and without the government who were loyal only to her.

This 'inner government' consisted of over 1,000 people, people in powerful positions in the CIA, FBI, DOD, State Department, News Media, you name it, powerful people were on this list and all were loyal to Hillary Clinton. Yet, despite this powerful political machine, Obama, all of a sudden, emerges out of nowhere to become frontrunner for the 2009 election. The rest is history! What became even more interesting to me was that, when Obama got elected to office, he appoointed Czars who reported only to him and also many cabinet members who most of whom turned out to be Hillary loyalists, part of her created 'inner government'.

The Lord revealed to me what went on in that secret meeting. Obama would be 'ruler of the world' and eventually Hillary would emerge to be ruler of America. His election as President would be a 'stepping stone' to this 'plan' to be in charge of a NWO, one-world government. I was also given a 'vision' or revelation insight' whatever you want to call it, about the imminent future of America. Obama would declare martial law to consolidate his power as 'dictator' and to intern 'enemies of the state', those opposed to his agenda, Christians and Conservatives alike. I didn't know how Obama would do this, to declare martial law. I speculated that he would create an 'emergency' to justify martial law to the people. Would it be through civil unrest, a race war, a collapsed economy, internally created disasters, terrorist attacks, what??

I even openly speculated to some my suspicion that there would be no 2012 election, that Obama would find a way to suspend the election indefinately by declaring martial law. I was, of course, wrong. Obama 'stole' the election. He didn't have to play his hand at this time.

The message below speaks to one of the possibilities with regards to the potential to declare martial law. Dark and cynical as my own suspicions can be, it wouldn't surprise me at all if any disaster created within Ameica came from our own government.
God bless,
Ed

Over a year ago--I (susan) woke in the early morning hours and heard the words: RING OF FIRE--then I went back to sleep--woke again and heard the words: RING OF FIRE--then I woke again and realized it might mean the pacific ring of fire where all the earthquakes are--but read this stunning email someone sent me:
Thursday, April 25, 2013
Navy SEAL SNIPER Reveals NWO NUKE PLAN for MARTIAL LAW
From Pamela Rae Schuffert
"BROKEN ARROW! BROKEN ARROW!"
These were the urgent code words
my NAVY SEAL contact
spoke to a Commander in military security in
Washington DC only a month ago.
In the US military, the code name for a serious
nuclear weapons incident is
'Broken Arrow'.
"..the rogue nukes were planted across various locations in America, and were set to detonate May 6th 2013..."
-Testimony of Navy SEAL sniper and explosives expert-
This is probably the most urgent articles/emails I have ever sent out IN MY LIFE.NONE of the following information was "surfed off the net." I just met personally with this man who gave me the following information:
I just spoke personally with a military insider, a NAVY SEAL sniper with a record 200 hits, who told me some horrifying information. Yes, I know his full name, which I am not allowed to make known publicly at this time. Yes, I also know the name of the military contact of his in Washington DC. This Navy SEAL recently helped intercept, with other military men, nukes that were planted by NWO forces and destined to go off around MAY 5-6, to trigger martial law nationwide...RIGHT HERE IN MONTANA. And there are MORE across this nation.
This is the fulfillment of my article written years ago, about "OPERATION RING OF FIRE", in which an insider admitted that one of the final tactics which the NWO forces will use to irrevocably trigger martial law in America, is a series of massive explosions across this nation, forming as it were a RING OF FIRE.
The nukes which this recent military contact helped to defuse were obviously a perfect fulfillment of this warning that came from a personal friend and source many years ago, who was later murdered by the government (Ed Pack).
My new contact told me that several cities in Montana had been targeted with these nukes which they helped to intercept only a month ago. He told me that 9 men died in this defusing operation. He also mentioned that the nukes they helped to offset were in California and Oregon also....but we both agreed that they are undoubtedly also planted all across the nation for their martial law agenda.
He remains in direct contact with a biggie in the military in Washington DC who specializes in nuclear safety and security , who worked with him and the men to defuse these rogue nukes, and even showed me his text message from him the other day. I looked the guy up on the Internet. Gulp...yeah, he IS a biggie in military security! And this biggie is aware of me and my reporting...and told my NAVY SEAL source so in the text message which he later showed me.
The urgency of this message is, THESE ROGUE NUKES HE HELPED TO INTERCEPT WERE SET TO DETONATE AROUND MAY 6TH, 2013!
AND WHILE HE AND HIS MEN MAY HAVE INTERCEPTED AND STOPPED THESE PARTICULAR ONES HE TOLD ME ABOUT... THERE ARE MORE ROGUE NUKES OUT THERE...AND APPARENTLY THEY TOO MAY BE SCHEDULED TO DETONATE AROUND THIS TIME PERIOD AS WELL!!! Honestly, we on the outside cannot possibly know the exact planned time of the detonation of the other nukes, but it would make perfect sense that they would follow the pattern of the previously intercepted nukes.
He admitted to me that we are talking about tens of thousands of innocent lives taken out or affected by every single one of these deadly rogue nuclear devices.
Readers, PLEASE pray as never before!
Circulate this email far and wide!
This is no hoax and is
THE REAL THING.
And pray for this man. He was warned by the aforementioned DC biggie that he was high " on the hit list" now for termination because of his activities countering their NWO agenda. He admitted to me that he is going underground and disappearing rapidly.
In fact, I will be giving him lots of my personal "bug-out" supplies and equipment before he disappears. No one gets paid once they are forced to go underground. Such people must rely on our help just to survive. His life is in danger for standing against NWO tyranny threatening our nation, and for daring to help intercept some of their nukes planted in America to trigger martial law.
What kind of support does he deserve from the rest of us whose lives he is helping to save RIGHT NOW???WWJD? I will never let such genuine American heroes down...and neither should YOU.
He told me he wanted me to get this info out for prayer...because he has recently committed his life to Jesus Christ, after years of military sniper/assassin jobs as a SEAL and more hits than famed CHRIS KYLE (recently killed), founder of BLACKWATER/the CRAFT paramilitary organization.
This contact is for real. We spent hours talking and he knows some very deep hidden facts and things that I knew, including personal contacts of mine, that blew me away...and I realized immediately he was the real thing. Pray for his safety and his walk with Jesus Christ to continue, and for his family as well.
Pray that all these other deadly nukes, planted to trigger martial law THIS YEAR, will be intercepted and neutralized across this nation by the "white hats" or good guys in the military who are against this wicked NWO agenda for our nation. God bless the Patriot military underground! Keep up the good work, guys!
Obviously, pray for me as well. Do you actually think the government loves me for getting this kind of information out nationwide??? Somehow I suspect that there is a big fat hit list out there with my name near the top....
If my contact's dates are correct, we may have only days to pray against these nukes going off to trigger martial law, apparently, based on the info he shared with me.
OUR PRAYERS CAN MAKE THE DIFFERENCE
IN THIS CRITICAL HOUR.
...AND THEY MUST.
Countless innocent lives are at stake!
God bless and keep you always,
Pamela Rae Schuffert

(COPY/PASTE AND GET THIS OUT ASAP!)
Your ongoing support is urgently needed.
I recently lost both my job and my home, and consequently am forced
to continue this important work operating out of my vehicle.
I have just sacrificed most of my critically needed
survival gear to help this man who has laid
down his life to help save thousand of lives from
these rogue nukes.
Please help me warn America!

Re: Broken Arrow! Broken Arrow

FOR FAIR USE DISCUSSION AND EDUCATIONAL PURPOSES

http://beforeitsnews.com/prophecy/2013/04/prepare-for-nuclear-detonation-now-urgent-2446978.html

PREPARE FOR NUCLEAR DETONATION NOW!! URGENT!!!!!!