Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Religious Extremism: Donna Wasson

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson97.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Religious Extremism

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

My brothers and sisters in the Lord, I’ve become privy to classified information of such a sensitive nature, I am literally putting my safety on the line to publically disclose this threat. Lay everything aside, and pay close attention as I outline three organized groups of people so insidious, so destructive and so malignant, that they threaten the very fabric of American society!

A friend of mine, a brave man who shall remain anonymous, a true patriot in every sense of the word, smuggled documents by the Defense Department, outlining a presentation recently given to our men and women in the U.S. Army Reserves. This presentation identified seventeen separate organizations as extremist, hate groups filled with utter vitriol against and desirous for the demise of the United States; but three groups in particular are of grave concern to the government, and are a growing threat.

The information presented is the result of the grueling toil and dedication of the Southern Poverty Law Center, who reports that extremism is on the rise. They blame this increase on “the superheated fears generated by economic dislocation, a proliferation of demonizing conspiracy theories, the changing racial make-up of America,” and the realization of “more years under a black president who many on the far right view as an enemy to their country.” It can’t POSSIBLY be a matter of disagreeing with policy. No, it MUST be racism. Always.

To begin with, let me give you the Department of Defense’s definition of an ‘Extremist Organization’: “A group which advocates the use of force or violence in support of supremacist causes based on ethnicity, religion, gender or national origin, or otherwise engages in efforts to deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights.”

I will now describe these organizations for you, but let me first make it clear that these people are not a part of the Ku Klux Klan or Al Qaeda. No, these are not followers of Islam in any of its usual forms, such as Sunni, Shiite, Muslim Brotherhood or Hamas. Nor, are they associated with the Al Aqsa Martyrs Brigade, Ansar as Islam, Jammat Ansar al-Sunna, Al-Shabaab, Egyptian Islamic Jihad, Great Eastern Islamic Raiders Front, Hezbollah, Harkat-ul-Mujahideen, Jaish-e-Mohammad, Kurdistan Workers Party, Palestine Liberation Front, Islamic Jihad Movement in Palestine, Student’s Islamic Movement in India or even the United Liberation Front of Assam, or any of the other 798 Islamic terrorist groups known to exist.

Oh no my friends, the three groups of which I speak practice far worse acts than terrorism. They go far beyond simple IED’s, suicide bombings, destruction of private property or even the torture, rape and beheading of those who don’t believe the way they do. These three groups are dedicated to their own twisted religious ideas, and spew caustic, vitriolic hatred wherever they go. May God in heaven help us!

No doubt, you’ve heard of their weapon of choice…the potluck dinner! I know, I know, it’s too sickening and disturbing for even the most hardened civilian to contemplate, but we MUST face reality brothers and sisters! We MUST unite and learn to recognize the danger the Defense Department is warning us about.

These organizations are known by the following names: Evangelical Christians, Catholics and Orthodox Jews. I’ll give you a minute to recover from the disgust you must be feeling…

Now, let’s get pragmatic about this. Squeamishness never accomplished anything, so buck up! We know how these evil people operate. I’ve already mentioned the dreaded, demonically inspired practice they all engage in; the potluck dinner. For those of you not familiar with this abominable custom, allow me to explain. Members of a congregation set a date and time to gather together, under the auspices of ‘fellowship,’ with each family bringing a pre-designated main course of BBQ chicken or meatloaf or such.

Other members provide side dishes of baked beans, potato salad or gelatin layered with cool whip, with those little pieces of canned fruit cocktail mixed in, and there are usually rolls and butter somewhere on the table. Invariably, some nutcase will whip out a homemade chocolate layer cake or hot, fresh fruit cobbler, defiled by vanilla ice cream. Oh Lord, the horror! The carnage…

Let’s move on.

Others seditious acts in which these three groups participate are food and/or clothing drives for the poor! Oh, it pains me to talk about the gut wrenching sights and sounds of fellow members of the same church or synagogue, volunteering their free time to gather excess cans and boxes of foodstuffs or lay out clean, gently used garments for the less fortunate. The laughter and camaraderie you’ll hear at one of these ‘charitable events,’ is enough to make the strongest man retch with revulsion! It’s all an act.

Yes, the pretending just goes on from there. For instance, did you know Catholic nuns routinely wear ankle holsters with Rhino snub nosed revolvers, filled with hollow point bullets, set to mow down any child who breaks in the lunch line on taco day? And behind those starched, white clerical collars the priests wear, hide studded brass knuckles cruel enough to beat a confession out of the most hardened housewife!

Here’s a warning about one of the most sadistic but effective methods of torture ever devised by demon or human; beware of the older female members of these extremist, Jewish synagogues. They’ll invite you for lunch, and when you show up, you’re trapped! They’ll force you to sit at their dinner table for hours on end, listening to stories and looking at yellowed photographs of the ‘old neighborhood,’ while they ply you with plate after plate of fork tender brisket until you SNAP, and agree to spill whatever information they want! It’s the stuff of nightmares, I tell you!

And last but not least….the Evangelical Protestants. Nary has such an evil laden, insidious group of people slithered the face of this earth before. You can watch them walk into their churches every Sunday morning, with their big hair, wearing pantyhose much too dark for their complexion, bathed in enough perfume to choke a camel. The men strut around in their $400 suits, looking for anyone to shake their sweaty hand! Oh yes, it all hides a hidden undercurrent of unspeakable evil, violence and bloodshed that threatens to explode any moment!

You know I’m right. Stop and think about the last car bomb that went off in Baghdad. We know it was a Catholic ….uh…well, no. Come to think of it, Catholics had nothing to do with it. Now that I think about it, I’m pretty sure it was some Muslim group bombing some other Muslim group.

Well, what about 9/11? Huh? Huh? I seem to remember a boat load of Baptist fundamentalist lunatics, whacking the flight crew members across the head with their 25 pound hardcover, combination King James Version Bible/Strong’s Concordances! Those things would knock out a moose! Oops. Wait a minute. Wait just a minute…The people who hijacked those planes and murdered close to 3000 Americans weren’t Christians---they were MUSLIMS! That’s riiiiight!

Well, what have Christians or Catholics or Orthodox Jews done? What did they bomb? Whom have they threatened? What houses of worship have they invaded and vandalized, while raping and killing the innocent victims inside? After all, there HAS to be a logical reason for our Constitution/Bill of Rights loving, United States government, Department of Defense to include Fundamentalist Christians, Catholics and Orthodox Jews on their list of ‘religious extremists,’ right along with the Ku Klux Klan and Muslims. Or is there?

Who are they kidding here?? Those three groups don’t even fit the Defense Department’s own definition of ‘Religious Extremist!’ After all, none of them advocate the use of force, violence or supremacist causes, based on ethnicity, religion, gender or national origin. NONE of them engage in efforts to deprive individuals or groups of their civil rights, so what the heck??

Because it’s abundantly obvious Evangelical Christians, Orthodox Jews and Catholics are NOT religious extremists, they need to be removed from that list! Until that occurs, the Department of Defense load of progressive puke, shown to ‘educate’ our service men and women, literally forbids them from the following in the free exercise of their religion:

Participating in a public demonstration or rally

Attending a meeting or activity with knowledge that the meeting or activity involves an extremist cause (Not a problem since NONE of the three are ‘extremist!’

Fund raising activities

Recruiting or training members

Creating, organizing or taking a visible leadership role in such an organization

Distributing literature on or off a military installation

So…even though Fundamentalist Christians, Catholics and Orthodox Jews have not perpetrated even ONE instance of violence against another group, except perhaps in self-defense, our military forbids soldiers from witnessing the Good News of Jesus Christ? They cannot attend church or other meetings? They can’t hold carwashes or donut sales to raise money for the youth group to go to camp? They can’t become deacons or altar boys, or be involved in the different capacities in which they can serve their church congregations?

I don’t remember being taught in Sunday School that I have to force someone to accept the salvation of Jesus Christ, or kill that person if they refuse. I don’t remember any Jewish brother or sister who worships the same God of Abraham, Isaac and Jacob that I do, threaten to behead or enslave someone if they don’t subscribe to the Torah. I don’t remember ANY act of violence from these three groups that could possibly cause the Department of Defense to designate them “Religious Extremists.”

All I know, is when something in this world blows up and kills innocent people, you can BET a Muslim is involved somewhere, and that is the bald faced truth of the matter. Oh, are you offended? GOOD! I hope so. I AM TOO!! I’m offended by that backwards, ignorant, selfish, uneducated, unwashed, hate filled, cruel, demonically inspired religion whose adherents demand everyone follow the teachings of their pedophile prophet, or die.

As for the Department of Defense, with their lame, insulting, ignorant, bigoted, backwards, divisive, inane, insipid, ‘Religious Extremism’ presentation, overflowing with verbal diarrhea, to which you subjected your fine service men and women, you should be ashamed of yourself!

Unfortunately, you’re the government and as such, don’t have enough sense to be ashamed. YOU are the dangerous extremists, you bunch of progressive, Agenda 21 spouting, antichrist spirited, morally deficient, American hating, freedom bashing, Constitution dismantling, money hungry, power grabbing, New World Order orchestrating, communist fools!

Let me give you a little preview of your future…

Revelation 6: 15-17 “And the kings of the earth, and the great men, and the rich men, and the chief captains, and the mighty men, and every bondman, and every free man, hid themselves in the dens and in the rocks in the mountains; and said to the mountains and rocks, Fall on us, and hide us from the face of him who sitteth on the throne, and from the wrath of the Lamb: For the great day of his wrath is come; and who shall be able to stand?”

I suggest you pack your Depends! You’re gonna need ‘em!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out