Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Time to Bash the Christians

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/wasson94.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Time to Bash the Christians

By Donna Wasson

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

More and more, we can see its open season on Christians these days. Nothing is off limits in terms of how low and lame the attacks are; nothing is too holy to degrade or smear under the boots of the so-called ‘academic elite.’ Demanding we no longer say “Merry Christmas,” and threatening to sue over the psychological damage suffered by those too delicate to withstand the sight of a nativity scene, is old school. The wicked are on to bigger and better things!

Writing for World Net Daily, Drew Zahn reported this week, that Pioneer Valley Performing Arts Charter Public School or PVPA, with 400 students in grades 7-12, performed the play, The Most Fabulous Story Ever Told. I’ll give you a hint. It’s about the Bible and the word ‘fabulous’ is in the title. Think now…yes, you guessed correctly! It’s a sodomite filled, mocking version of Biblical events and people. Charming.

This play features Adam and Steve, as well as Jane and Mabel, in the Garden of Eden. Christ’s mother, Mary argues she can’t be pregnant because she’s a lesbian “bull-dyke.” I wonder what would happen if I called some lesbian in the news, a ‘dyke.’ All hell would go into politically correct convulsions!

In addition to those reprobate characters, the play features an amorous rhinoceros that tries to sexually defile men on Noah’s ark. The Theater Mirror, a New England theater guide, gushed that the play “gets so specific as to be a gay how-to sexbook” and states the play is a “goofy gay romp with a serious sting in its tale.” Aww. A pun. Did you get that? Isn’t The Theater Mirror SO clever?

This is a PUBLIC school. Public, as in funded by taxpayers. Public, as in we-forbid-you-to-speak-the-name-of-Jesus-because-we-might-offend-someone, but we can besmirch and denigrate the Bible, by putting on a student play featuring homosexuality and bestiality. And just think-- children in grades 7-12 are acting out the parts.

Thankfully, crowds of protesters have shown up for performances and have deemed this stage sewage to be ‘hate speech in the form of art.’ Another protester was insulted that taxpayer money is being used to mock Scripture. ‘I didn’t know it was the responsibility of charter schools to teach religious bigotry.’ Oh, but it’s ONLY that stiff, hateful, gay-bashing, intolerant, anti-government, terrorist motivating Christianity! Who cares?

The play’s director, who curiously wasn’t named in the report, stated, “Although it’s full of jokes—some of them at the expense of religious fundamentalism—the play is, at its heart, a thoughtful investigation of the meaning of faith and family.” *snort!* HUH? Anybody smell something really pungent and earthy? Must have been that insipid statement. It was a valiant attempt to excuse the inexcusable, though.

I dare say I’d like to see these fools change this play around to portray Muslim sodomites. Aw, come on, PVPA charter school—in the spirit of equality, I want you to rewrite the parts to reflect the ‘religious fundamentalism’ of Islam. Come on. Go for it. I DARE YOU!

Won’t happen because they’re a bunch of Christian-bashing wusses. Unfortunately, the overwhelming majority of Christians simply retreat from outrageous assaults against their Lord and Savior, instead of growing a couple and speaking out.

Let’s travel down South for another round of America’s favorite game show, ‘Throw-the-Christians-to-the-Lions.’

Florida Atlanta University associate professor, Deandre Poole, told everyone in his class to write the word “Jesus” on a piece of paper in bold letters, then put it on the floor and stomp on it. According to the schools spokesman, Poole was conducting an exercise from the textbook “Intercultural Communication: A Contextual Approach, 5th Edition.

One student who refused was devout Mormon, Ryan Rotela. He told local TV station WPEC, “Anytime you stomp on something, it shows that you believe that something has no value. So, if you were to stomp on the word Jesus, it says that the word has no value.” Ryan complained to school officials who responded by suspending him from the class. Academic intolerance in action.

Hey Mom and Dad—I think it’s time Jr. spent his tuition money at another school! Florida Atlantic University is obviously too stupid to properly educate students in subjects that will assist them in the real world. They’d rather waste your son’s time and bucks indoctrinating him against the morals you instilled.

Grove City College professor Paul Kengor, author of The Communist: Frank Marshall Davis: The Untold Story of Barack Obama’s Mentor, told FOX news he wasn’t surprised by the ‘lesson.’ “These are the new secular disciplines of ‘diversity’ and ‘tolerance’—empty buzzwords that make liberals and progressives feel good while they often refuse to tolerate and sometimes even assault traditional Christian and conservative beliefs.”

He went on to say that classes like the one at FAU reflect “the rising confidence and aggression of the new secularists and atheists, especially at our sick and surreal modern universities. Gee, I wonder if the instructor would dare do this with the name of Muhammed.” Yeah, I wonder too. My guess is no.

Turns out that FAU associate professor Poole, is vice-chairman of the Palm Beach County Democratic Party. You know; the same political party who tried their best to throw God out of their platform during the Presidential election? Wow. How shocking. I’m so surprised.

Although Florida Atlantic University has yet to state whether it will discipline professor Poole, or lift Ryan Rotela’s suspension for refusing to stomp on the name of Jesus, it did make the following statement: “Faculty and students at academic institutions pursue knowledge and engage in open discourse. While at times the topics discussed may be sensitive, a university environment is a venue for such dialogue and debate.”

Again…*snort!* Really, FAU?? So, part of your “dialogue and debate” includes suspending students who disagree with your views? You call THAT “open discourse?” Hogwash! Hypocrites!

Why does it generally hold true that, the more ‘academically elite’ you become, you stand a much greater chance of morphing into a snotty, narrow minded, condescending, intolerant twit?

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out