Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Nearing Midnight March 25 2013 : Why Hollywood Refuses to Bank on the Bible

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/rap16.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Mar 25, 2013

Why Hollywood Refuses to Bank on the Bible

The entertainment press has been buzzing the past several weeks with discussion over the huge success of the History Channel’s series, “The Bible.” The series gives a highly condensed overview of key biblical stories. According to Nielsen, the first two Sundays drew in some 12 million viewers. Not only was it the top-rated show on cable, it also topped the program on the four major networks. The weekly totals were equally impressive, with “The Bible” to rank into the top ten.

Networks are oblivious to the fact that Christians are still the largest special interest group in America. With more than 300,000 churches in America and with the Bible being the most-widely-read book in the history of the country, it should be no surprise that “The Bible” found a receptive audience.

The heads of other networks have showed no interest in capitalizing on the public’s interest in the series. One executive told reporters not to expect any biblical series from his network. The common reaction from the liberal media has been to find some way to criticize the project. The series has been labeled “controversial” because the Moroccan actor, Mehdi Ouzanni, who played the part of Satan, has similar features to President Barack Obama.

Of course this is an unheard of reaction from how Hollywood normally operates. Another winner on the History Channel lineup is the show “Pawn Stars.” Followed now with about a dozen other programs that have cut and pasted the “Pawn Stars” format. Whenever a show becomes a hit, the marketplace is quickly flooded with every conceivable twist on the same idea.

When it comes to storyline derived from Holy Scripture, the film studios and networks don’t want anything to do with it. The only thing that interests them is content that attacks and mocks the Bible.

What makes this bias so remarkable is the extreme profitability of Bible-themed content productions. If you produce a high quality product that Christians will like, you cannot lose money. Believers will pile onto a church bus and head to theaters to see anything that promotes Judeo/Christian values.

Hollywood has long forgotten about the biblical-epic film era that saw movies like: “Samson and Delilah,” “Quo Vadis,” “David and Bathsheba, “The Ten Commandments,” and “Ben-Hur” become top box-offices hits of the year that they were released. Once liberals took over the movie industry in the 1960’s there has been a ban on the production of any movie with a positive biblical message.

You would think that the love of money would prompt studios to green light new biblical productions. “The Ten Commandments” is one of the most financially successful films ever made grossing over a billion dollars in today’s money. It has been regularly aired on the ABC network for 33 years, and it still generates big ratings. In 2012, “The Ten Commandments” pulled off another of its Easter holiday ratings miracles, delivering ABC’s best non-sports Saturday since—the previous time that ABC aired “The Ten Commandments” in 2011.

There have been a few biblical productions made by independent production companies.

“Jesus of Nazareth” was a British-Italian venture. It was produced as a TV movie and became hugely successful over time. “The Passion of the Christ,” was produced and directed by actor, Mel Gibson in 2004. It has grossing in excess of $600 million during its theatrical release, becoming the highest grossing R-rated film of all-time.

The success of “The Passion of the Christ” perfectly shows the disconnect Hollywood has with Christians. When everyone learned of the huge box office numbers that the film generated, nearly every studio opened a faith-based division hoping to capitalize on that market. Nothing resulted from these new divisions because most of the ideas in the works were abhorrent to believers. Some of the angles pursued were: Is Jesus real, did he sleep with Mary Magdalene, was Jesus the result of Mary being raped by a Roman soldier, etc. Blasphemous stuff.

I don’t expect to ever see a positive Christian movie produced by a major studio. We have reached a point where the god of this world will never allow it. The average studio executive -- is repulsed by all things biblical because it conflicts with his or her evil nature.

“For though we walk in the flesh, we do not war according to the flesh. For the weapons of our warfare are not carnal but mighty in God for pulling down strongholds, casting down arguments and every high thing that exalts itself against the knowledge of God, bringing every thought into captivity to the obedience of Christ” (2 Corinthians 10:3-5).

“And this is the condemnation, that light is come into the world, and men loved darkness rather than light, because their deeds were evil” (John 3:19).

--Todd

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Are You Vexed, Yet?

Biblical language when extracted from the King James Version has on occasion somewhat amused me. Like when it was said that David was "sore afraid" (1 Samuel 21:12, or when Saul was "sore afraid" (1 Samuel 28:20).

I once heard a comedian extrapolate on this term "sore afraid." He said that when you are "sore afraid, you're "flat scared…"

David and Saul, in their situations had every right to be thus as have many other people in their various situations throughout God's Word─the Bible─as it recounted the dire situations in which those folks found themselves.

Now, I'm not meaning to be irreverent. I just find the language amusing, not the dire circumstances of David, Saul and the others. It was certainly no laughing matter to those who were sore afraid…

Another rather antiquated expression from the KJV amuses me, and again, I don't mean to be irreverent. I had better view the term in question with great reverence, because I can't think of a more relevant word for Bible-believing Christians of these increasingly troubled times.

The antiquated term to which I refer is wrapped up in the apostle Peter's description of Lot, who, of course, lived in Sodom at the time of that wicked city's impending Judgment from God. Peter tells of how the Lord looked down into Lot's situation…

"And delivered just Lot, vexed with the filthy conversation of the wicked For that righteous man dwelling among them, in seeing and hearing, vexed his righteous soul from day to day with their unlawful deeds) (2 Peter 2:7- .

The first thing that stands out in this condemnation of the citizens of Sodom (and its twin sister city, Gomorrah) was that the conversation was "filthy."

Lot was vexed: By the cesspool language that surrounded him.

There is a direct parallel today in this nation we call home, in that even professing Christians are caught-up in using the same "filthy" language that was obviously repugnant to the Lord then─and is undeniably so today. God changes not, His Word tells us. Certainly the conversation that spews from the mouths of many of His professing children must grieve him greatly.

Here's what James, the apostle has to say about this sinful language that must be a sorely vexing sound in the holy ears of our Heavenly Father.

"But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? Either a vine, figs? So can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? Let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom" (James 3: 8-13).

Vexing, too, is the deterioration of American culture and society. I wrote years ago for one of my books a chapter for which I gave the title, Days of Our Lives, as the World Turns. I found upon revisiting that chapter that much of what was written there is even more a part of the scene today. I share part of that chapter here:

Powerful forces are at work beneath the relative tranquility that masks the true state of our nation and the world. Ours is a society that boils with turbulence beneath a veneer of sophistication. It is a society mirrored by television soap operas and hedonistic movies, which have in turn mesmerized much of the American public. Life has indeed imitated art, while year after year morals have degenerated and the very concept of morality has been turned upside-down and inside out. We are a people given a thrill-a-minute fix to satisfy our insatiable cravings for instant gratification. We are a people all the while descending deeper and deeper into depravity.

Gleam and glitter and unparalleled technological gadgetry have procured for the American public hours upon hours of time for pleasure seeking, and it is more than abundantly obvious, for mischief making. While it is true that the moguls of science provide great benefits for human health, wealth, and achievement within the sphere of human potential, to see the direction in which all of this is truly sweeping us, one has only to consider any given local evening news broadcast. We are not as a society every day and in every way getting better and better, like the New Age evolutionary thinkers would have us believe. Feeding our voracious appetites for more exciting thrills and greater pleasures has served only to generate phenomenal growth in criminal activity.

Those who perceive themselves to be the have "nots, ravenously desire those material things which the American propagandists flash before their lusting eyes. Because Big Brother government has, in effect, destroyed work ethic through give-away welfare programs, but can in no way give this dependent class the shimmering lifestyle it lusts after. The rip in the fabric of society worsens daily as the ungovernable elements engage in the only occupation they believe can secure for them the thrills and pleasures they seek [the crime that grips our inner-cities, in particular.]

Can there be any doubt that conditions and activities which God's Word predicts will be prevalent while the end of the age approaches are now being played out before our very eyes? The similarities between the biblical descriptions and the reports we witness on our nightly newscasts are stunningly evident. Man's atrocities against his fellow man are pandemic. Stories of debased human behavior are so numerous that those items, which would have formerly been front page headlines now are relegated to pages farther back because even more heinous stories overshadow them.

Jesus Himself prophesied about the generation that would inhabit planet Earth at the time of His Second Advent:

"But as the days of Noah were, so shall also the coming of the Son of man be" (Matthew 24:37).

Jesus Christ, who is God Himself, gave with that reference based upon Scripture recorded in the past, and Scripture He knew was yet to be recorded─an unmistakable characterization of the generation alive at the time of His Second Advent…

Like was written about the days of Lot, we can say with conviction that it is all truly vexing. Christ's call to His church must indeed be near!

--Terry

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out