Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Life According to God’s Will

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears94.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Part One

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

“And when he had called the people unto him with his disciples also, he said unto them, Whosoever will come after me, let him deny himself, and take up his cross, and follow me.

For whosoever will save his life shall lose it; but whosoever shall lose his life for my sake and the gospel's, the same shall save it. For what shall it profit a man, if he shall gain the whole world, and lose his own soul?

Or what shall a man give in exchange for his soul? Whosoever therefore shall be ashamed of me and of my words in this adulterous and sinful generation; of him also shall the Son of man be ashamed, when he cometh in the glory of his Father with the holy angels” (Mark 8:34-38 )

Having been to my ancestral home recently, I began to notice something, nothing new mind you, been down this road before and have written on it before. The entire time I was there, the emboldended verses above kept knocking around inside my head. Other questions jumped aboard as well, like, “How many of my ancestors have passed on and will never see the gates of heaven?”

They lived lives that were tough and complex, extreme weather shifts even when finding food, warmth and shelter. Their lives were very hard and continue to be for those who are there. And yet, this was home, not just to me, but to them even more so. Setting aside the difficulties of life, I am sure you will agree that living is paramount. Even having a future, is equally important, as say, living life on its own. The question is...WHERE?

Humans are social creatures by in large, yet some prefer to be alone, sequestered from the rest of society. At some point in time the reclusives will have to emerge into society, for various reasons. It would seem that my home state of Alaska leads in those who prefer solitude and seclusion. There are places in Alaska where people have not walked in a hundred years and with that, how many hundreds have been lost there? It once again popped into my head that with the Lord God Almighty, the relationship is singular in its intimacy─just you and the Lord. Yet few, ever understand the depth of that relationship or even the breadth of God’s blessings.

I walked around, came upon some huge ravens and thought of the story about the birth of the earth, according to the ancestors. Colorful though it may be, it is wrong. Everything in God’s Word is so, “in your face” in Alaska, almost to the point of being written on everything and everywhere I looked. I was so humbled! Having said all of this, it is painfully evident that people everywhere know about Jesus Christ, already. It is even more painful to realize that the vast majority have chosen to follow any “thing” or “person”... other than Jesus Christ! And how do we know this to be true?

“Lay not up for yourselves treasures upon earth, where moth and rust doth corrupt, and where thieves break through and steal: But lay up for yourselves treasures in heaven, where neither moth nor rust doth corrupt, and where thieves do not break through nor steal:

For where your treasure is, there will your heart be also. The light of the body is the eye: if therefore thine eye be single, thy whole body shall be full of light. But if thine eye be evil, thy whole body shall be full of darkness. If therefore the light that is in thee be darkness, how great is that darkness” (Matthew 6:19-23).

It is clearly evident, that we, as born-again Christians must strip away the outer layers of our lives and take a very close look at, “what” or “who” is most important in our lives. If we find anything other than Jesus Christ we are in enormous trouble!

“Jesus saith unto him, I am the way, the truth, and the life: no man cometh unto the Father, but by me” (John 14:6).

There is no place on earth that you can hide from the Lord! Everywhere I looked in Alaska, my Lord was there. It became sad for me to think of how many living there knew or didn't know Jesus Christ on an intimate level. How can you miss this point when it is so starkly evident at every turn, regardless of weather or anything else! Alaska shines with God’s glory! I saw way too many drinking and doing drugs to be able to see what was around them all the time. Perverting their bodies and their minds, for the lack of anything better to do─at that moment.

I spoke with some and they were eager to listen and actually enjoyed the conversation. In the end though, I would hear “Well...that's just like him, I have my own beliefs...” and off they would go as if walking through some strange and weird world the rest of us are never able to see. All I could think was: another wasted decision, another wasted life and I hoped they enjoy their 70-80 or so years they have (if that).

According to Gods Word, we may get three score and ten years (70 years) or 4 score years with suffering (80 Years). The one thing everyone misses is this:

“According as he hath chosen us in him before the foundation of the world, that we should be holy and without blame before him in love” (Epehsians 1:4).

God knows each of us intimately (before the universe was ever created). Remember God knows everything about all things because HE created it all...even death! So when we hear “Oh my...he or she was taken before their time,” makes little to no sense! God never makes a mistake, HE always knows exactly what HE is doing with whomever and for whatever reason. This includes the thoughts in everyone’s head! God knows if you have chosen to follow HIM, because HE knows every intent of your heart before it ever enters your heart. God knows if you have truly chosen HIM above everything else or whether your blowing smoke for everyone else, you can NOT get away from God! There is no lying to God, you can not cheat God and think you can get away with it!

Of all people, Satan thinks that he can destroy God, when it is God that created him in the first place. What's even worse is when one of us chooses to follow Satan, because Satan lied to us and made us think anything about God─is a lie! That individual is headed for eternal punishment that God designed for Satan and his ilk...not for us!

Think and choose wisely!

Jesus Christ...the answer to every problem!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out

Re: Life According to God’s Will

Our New Website URL
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.raptureready.com/soap/twobears95.html
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Part Two

By Don Twobears

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

We are going to delve a little deeper in this article about the will of God. Not just any “will”─but God’s “perfect will” in OUR lives. Two things are very evident in our daily lives, “life and death.” In other words, if you are born here on earth you will surely die here on earth, sort of a “gimme”─if you will. All of us are graphically “aware” of that statement. Whether we wish to acknowledge it openly or not matters little.

It is evident from the days of Adam and Eve that one day that life for you and me will cease and it has happened to every single individual in the past. There is however, one exception: Jesus Christ! Jesus Christ did indeed die as the rest of us will die. Maybe not in the same manner, but die nonetheless. The difference is that Jesus Christ is the only one ever─born on this planet─that was resurrected and lives in heaven, as we speak. Jesus Christ...is indeed...God, the Creator of all there is!

Romans 5.12-21:

“Wherefore, as by one man sin entered into the world, and death by sin; and so death passed upon all men, for that all have sinned For until the law sin was in the world: but sin is not imputed when there is no law.

Nevertheless death reigned from Adam to Moses, even over them that had not sinned after the similitude of Adam's transgression, who is the figure of him that was to come.

But not as the offence, so also is the free gift. For if through the offence of one many be dead, much more the grace of God, and the gift by grace, which is by one man, Jesus Christ, hath abounded unto many.

And not as it was by one that sinned, so is the gift: for the judgment was by one to condemnation, but the free gift is of many offences unto justification.

For if by one man's offence death reigned by one; much more they which receive abundance of grace and of the gift of righteousness shall reign in life by one, Jesus Christ.)

Therefore as by the offence of one judgment came upon all men to condemnation; even so by the righteousness of one the free gift came upon all men unto justification of life.

For as by one man's disobedience many were made sinners, so by the obedience of one shall many be made righteous.

Moreover the law entered, that the offence might abound. But where sin abounded, grace did much more abound:

That as sin hath reigned unto death, even so might grace reign through righteousness unto eternal life by Jesus Christ our Lord.”

I know, that is a long passage, and somewhat difficult to understand and it is important to get discernment of the Lord. Take each and every verse one at a time, read it and think on it for a moment, then reread it again and it should become slightly easier. The first verse simply means that death came into the world because of SIN. The point is that every person is SIN filled. Therefore every person must die, because of SIN. Then we move on and come to the point that SIN would never be realized had it not been for the LAW. In this context I would be willing to say, as you may, that is: “God’s law.”

It is this LAW by God through the Holy Spirit that convicts you and me of our SIN and this SIN, separates you and me from God. Had Jesus Christ never come here, no one would ever be able to enter heaven because of our SIN. God hates SIN. Since Jesus Christ did come and HE died to pay the price for our SIN, then we are better off for that sacrifice, because HE died to pay the price for all SIN by HIS grace. So the apostle Paul is saying by a sense of measure, that if SIN should abound, so will the abundance of grace increase. And yet the Bible student knows one SIN is enough to condemn us to hell.

Therefore because Christ died for us to pay that price of SIN we should abound more in righteousness in our daily lives! Yet we know this will never take place until we accept the “free will” gift of the blood of Jesus Christ of Calvary. It is then through the grace of God (HIS blood and our acceptence of it) that we abound to being righteous in God’s eyes (price paid in full). I hope and pray this is making sense. It bothered me for a long time until the Lord opened my eyes.

It is at this particular spot that I like to stop and explain, that it is SIN...in each of us...that brings about death. Every single problem in our lives is the result of SIN in each of us. That my friends, is the bottom line! Death is a bad thing...IF you don’t know Jesus Christ! “Well what about all the poor children who die everyday? That is something I feel is so unfair of God.”

Somehow or another, you believe that their bodies ceasing to function is something bad, when it isn’t! It is how you feel things should be, but then again, you may be a person who believesyou should go to heaven simply because you are a “good person.” It does NOT work that way! God KNOWS what HE is doing and HE never makes a mistake. HE is perfect in every way! So if we look at ourselves, do we KNOW what God is doing, are we perfect, do we or do we not make mistakes? You see? I rest my case here!

SIN is ugly and “We are the SINNERS.” Therefore we will live in an ugly world, with everything that SIN brings about. WE SINNERS are the reason for all that goes wrong here, every single bit of it, no matter where in the world...SIN is the bottom-line cause for it all! And the end of that trail as we walk with our SIN...is DEATH.

Jesus Christ and HIS sacrifice, HIS death on the Roman cross at Calvary, HIS precious blood that was spilt there, IS the ONLY way to find life eternal...that is, after our mortal death here. That is called: SALVATION!

It is very obvious that our bodies, these bags of fluid and bones were never meant to last for eternity. One day whether through mortal death or the Rapture, we will loose these bodies! They will cease to function! This is what scares the living bejabbers out of you and me! That is of course, until we give our lives to Jesus Christ! HE promises to give us new bodies! Bodies that will last forever!

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out