Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum

(Rapture is a Vatican/Jesuit Lie )
The "Resurrection" has been erroneously labeled The "Rapture". 
THERE IS NO RAPTURE

WHY THE TITLE RAPTURE BIBLE PROPHECY FORUM?
WE STARTED OUT BELIEVING IN A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE
BUT FOUND OVER TIME AROUND 2006 THAT THE BIBLE DOES NOT SHARE A 
BIBLE VERSE WHATSOEVER INDICATING A 7 YR PRE TRIBULATION RAPTURE

BIBLE VERSES EVIDENCE:

While Yahusha/JESUS was alive, He prayed to His Father: "I pray not that thou shouldest take them out of the world, but that thou shouldest keep them from the evil.  John 17:15 (KJV)

Yahusha/JESUS gave signs of what must happen before His Return:  "Immediately after the tribulation of those days shall the sun be darkened, and the moon shall not give her light, and the stars shall fall from heaven, and the powers of the heavens shall be shaken:"  Matt. 24:29 (KJV)

WE DAILY STUDY TO SHEW OURSELVES APPROVED 
WE ARE NOT AFRAID TO SAY WE ARE LEARNING DAILY AND 
ARE ABLE TO ADMIT WE MAKE MISTAKES BUT STUDY TO 
LEARN EVERY DAY.

LET YHVH/YAHUSHA BE TRUE 
AND EVERY MAN A LIAR.

To Join and post on this site e-mail for a password
​​​​​​​stevensandiego@ymail.com

FACEBOOK: https://www.facebook.com/pages/Rapture-Bible-Prophecy-Forum/362856490414697

Hebrew 5783-5788   Gregorian 2023-2028

THIS SITE IS ABOUT Yahusha/JESUS
 We are followers of Yahusha/JESUS Only​​​​​​​
Yahusha/JESUS IS GOD/YHVH
Yahusha/JESUS is YHVH/GOD/YHWH-Yahusha/Son:
​​​​​​​Yahusha/JESUS is The WORD

Yahusha is I Am That I Am  (Exodus 3:14)

Yahusha is YHWH  come in the flesh, He put aside His Diety to become a human, born of  a Virgin.

Yahusha is the Word, As The Most High, He spoke all things seen and unseen into existence

When YHWH created Light, He was revealed to the angels. 

John 14:26
"the breath of life"

But the Comforter, which is "the breath of life", whom the Father will send shall teach you all things.

God is not His  Name but a term.  The Holy Spirit is not a person but the very Breath of the Father.

There is no Trinity.  The Father, YHVH  and Yahusha are One  (John 10:30)

THE BOOK OF ENOCH

NOW IS THE TIME!

FOR A REMOTE GENERATION THE LAST GENERATION FOR THE ELECT!

REFERENCES IN THE BOOK OF ENOCH TO THE BIBLE

https://bookofenochreferences.wordpress.com/category/the-book-of-enoch-with-biblical-references-chapters-1-to-9/chapter-1/

Book of Enoch: http://tinyurl.com/BkOfEnoch

The book of Second Peter and Jude Authenticate the book of Enoch and Vice Versa

Yahusha/JESUS QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT:

THE APOSTLES QUOTED FROM THE SEPTUAGINT

JEWS WERE CONVERTING TO CHRISTIANITY

FREE DOWNLOADS

All Of The Apocryphal Books Of

The King James 1611 Version

http://www.scriptural-truth.com/apocrypha_books.html 

Pray for one another, as we watch for the Lord's  return!

Bible Prophecy Forum Postings
Start a New Topic 
Author
Comment
Charles: "The last Sabboth Day?"

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com
For Fair Use Discussion and Educational Purposes

http://www.fivedoves.com/letters/march2013/charles318-1.htm
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out:LIKE it!

Charles (18 March 2013)
"The last Sabboth Day?"

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

There is an eight hundred pound elephant in the room. No one wants to look at it acknowledge it or talk of it in the world. Did you read Renee's post read Isaiah chapter 66!

The elephant is that this Earth all of its inhabitants exist under a veil of judgement and condemnation and God is coming to make the Earth turn updide down to reel to and fro like a drunkard to punish its inhabitants for their rebellion. Read Isaiah chapter 24 ( below).

I left the corporate 501c3 church saying soothing words and entertaining me while it stood with the world and against Israel. I knew the tip of the iceberg that hit the ship. I came out of the RC church to the world escaped the world to the dead Protestant church of Lacadonian stature got pulled put of that and now stare in fear and trembling at the charging elephant trying to work out my salvation mono su God.

The fact is try to talk to a modern Christian about this being the last generation the coming judgement the imminent rapture and all but a few who have actually read the Old Testament say the Old Testament was nailed to the cross and are not taught that Jesus fulfilled the law to a higher level. I have come to the understanding that in reading second Corinthians that in the fourth century what paul warned occurred. Rome officialized the church. As I was going to email this WND sent me a email about a book asking the worship of the sun god disappears in the fourth century Constantinople was a proponent of this. Did true Christianity disappear in the fourth century instead times where changed and seasons. That's this books pretense.

The fact is the sabboth was made for man not for God why? To be a day of rest to commune with God and recharge. Well technology and our week make us Rush 24/7 we forgot the Spirit of the Sabboth. The Protestant reformation occured when people got their hands on the English bible again and read Gods word themselves and fled Europe for the United States.

Of course no one is taught history anymore at least not the unrevised politically non correct version. The puritans were those seeking to seperate themselves or be holy and pure among the world as was commanded.

Do you know Christmas was not celebrated until about 1865 widely in the USA and many other things happened when the churches became more corporate then houses of worship.

I tried to warn my church seperate yourself from supporting this stance against Israel. I tried to warn that Jesus was coming soon and we needed to warn. The church was full after 2001 I thought great if we can only get more people to church but when I would go hand coats to the poor or bibles try getting five people out of fifty to show up and help on a Saturday and give up soccer or baseball or whatever. evangelism was about getting more to church not becoming more like Jesus. I ignored that feeling for too long.

Many warning have been cast out of churches were driven out in the your standing in the way of our purpose driven campaign purge or like me went though it and had it bounce off them. Hear the word of The Lord ye that tremble at His word; your brethren that hated you, that cast you out for my names sake, said Let The Lord be glorified. ( I was told by a pastor that focusing on Jesus returning watching for the rapture got in the way of the good news of Jesus love. Huh? I was told that telling people about judgement was wrong we should focus on how Jesus loved us by dying for us and Not the old fire and brimstone preaching. Huh?)

Thus said The Lord the Heavan is my throne and the earth is my footstool where is the house he build unto me and where is the place of my rest. For all these things hath mine hand made ... But to this man will I look even to him that is poor and of a contrite spirit and trembleth at my word.

Sounds to me like God wants us to tremble at His word and honor Him with our heart not a better building. Or a better worship experience. God has and always will hate religion but loves pure and simple humble childlike faith.

If the truth were presented as above a lot fewer people would show up on Sunday to be honest alot would get together in small groups on Saturday and seek to seperate from this world and read Gods word. That would be a Christian church honoring the spirit and intent of the law to a higher level by the grace of Christ. That's the true new covenant.

Problem is a new gospel was substituted before we were born the ecumenical movement has brought us full circle again all the denominations are in a rush to join again at the hip and seek dialogue with other faiths under the banner it's all one god. No Jesus said I am the way the truth and the life no man can come to the father except through me.

See I understand now why I cannot get any of my family friends to see what I am seeing they all have tasted religion and walk in it or ran away from it but its faith that saves. The faith that believes Jesus is the only way that the bible is Gods word and trumps any doctrine. We also must be born again of the spirit and I tell you the truth I was sprinkle baptized at birth and I was not Spirit filled born again until of a broken and contrite heart I was fully immersion baptized I chose. I was saved upon my confessing to Jesus He was Lord and believing God raised Him from the dead. My faith was activated when I acted upon it became alive I confirmed my spiritual rebirth by water Birth. But then the process of justification is supposed to lead to my being taught to obey all Jesus commanded. They say hey grace no law. We are given grace whereby we can walk in Jesus spirit and by that spirit Nail the flesh to the cross and live through Jesus. Telling the pew sitters they have to seperate from this world when the whole social justice gospel tells them the opposite creates a professing Christian who is a perfect worldly wise person but unlearned as to what Gods word says and perfectly content to hide behind a few New Testament verses.

That's why no one is watching, warning, waiting, praying, knowing there is a very good reason they should be trembling at Gods word and seeking His face seperating from this world seeking holiness and not yoking themselves unequally with the non believing world.

Kjv:

24 Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the fires, even the name of the Lord God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

Gerry here is the pole shift, scorching of the sun, etc.

The apostac24 Behold, the Lord maketh the earth empty, and maketh it waste, and turneth it upside down, and scattereth abroad the inhabitants thereof.

2 And it shall be, as with the people, so with the priest; as with the servant, so with his master; as with the maid, so with her mistress; as with the buyer, so with the seller; as with the lender, so with the borrower; as with the taker of usury, so with the giver of usury to him.

3 The land shall be utterly emptied, and utterly spoiled: for the Lord hath spoken this word.

4 The earth mourneth and fadeth away, the world languisheth and fadeth away, the haughty people of the earth do languish.

5 The earth also is defiled under the inhabitants thereof; because they have transgressed the laws, changed the ordinance, broken the everlasting covenant.

6 Therefore hath the curse devoured the earth, and they that dwell therein are desolate: therefore the inhabitants of the earth are burned, and few men left.

7 The new wine mourneth, the vine languisheth, all the merryhearted do sigh.

8 The mirth of tabrets ceaseth, the noise of them that rejoice endeth, the joy of the harp ceaseth.

9 They shall not drink wine with a song; strong drink shall be bitter to them that drink it.

10 The city of confusion is broken down: every house is shut up, that no man may come in.

11 There is a crying for wine in the streets; all joy is darkened, the mirth of the land is gone.

12 In the city is left desolation, and the gate is smitten with destruction.

13 When thus it shall be in the midst of the land among the people, there shall be as the shaking of an olive tree, and as the gleaning grapes when the vintage is done.

14 They shall lift up their voice, they shall sing for the majesty of the Lord, they shall cry aloud from the sea.

15 Wherefore glorify ye the Lord in the fires, even the name of the Lord God of Israel in the isles of the sea.

16 From the uttermost part of the earth have we heard songs, even glory to the righteous. But I said, My leanness, my leanness, woe unto me! the treacherous dealers have dealt treacherously; yea, the treacherous dealers have dealt very treacherously.

17 Fear, and the pit, and the snare, are upon thee, O inhabitant of the earth.

18 And it shall come to pass, that he who fleeth from the noise of the fear shall fall into the pit; and he that cometh up out of the midst of the pit shall be taken in the snare: for the windows from on high are open, and the foundations of the earth do shake.

19 The earth is utterly broken down, the earth is clean dissolved, the earth is moved exceedingly.

20 The earth shall reel to and fro like a drunkard, and shall be removed like a cottage; and the transgression thereof shall be heavy upon it; and it shall fall, and not rise again.

21 And it shall come to pass in that day, that the Lord shall punish the host of the high ones that are on high, and the kings of the earth upon the earth.

22 And they shall be gathered together, as prisoners are gathered in the pit, and shall be shut up in the prison, and after many days shall they be visited.

23 Then the moon shall be confounded, and the sun ashamed, when the Lord of hosts shall reign in mount Zion, and in Jerusalem, and before his ancients gloriously.

The apostacy has already occurred. We have all been lied to as craftily as eve was in fact I type on a device with an apple with a bite out of it. Technology the knowledge of good and evil magnified.

Jesus came to uphold and fulfill the law. We were supposed to follow.

What does God say? It's amazing look at Isaiah 56: Want to escape above the New Testament says let no one judge you in observance of a feast day or that we are not justified by the law but we are to live the spirit of the law.

Here is Gods word:

56 Thus saith the Lord, Keep ye judgment, and do justice: for my salvation is near to come, and my righteousness to be revealed.

2 Blessed is the man that doeth this, and the son of man that layeth hold on it; that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and keepeth his hand from doing any evil.

3 Neither let the son of the stranger, that hath joined himself to the Lord, speak, saying, The Lord hath utterly separated me from his people: neither let the eunuch say, Behold, I am a dry tree.

4 For thus saith the Lord unto the eunuchs that keep my sabbaths, and choose the things that please me, and take hold of my covenant;

5 Even unto them will I give in mine house and within my walls a place and a name better than of sons and of daughters: I will give them an everlasting name, that shall not be cut off.

6 Also the sons of the stranger, that join themselves to the Lord, to serve him, and to love the name of the Lord, to be his servants, every one that keepeth the sabbath from polluting it, and taketh hold of my covenant;

7 Even them will I bring to my holy mountain, and make them joyful in my house of prayer: their burnt offerings and their sacrifices shall be accepted upon mine altar; for mine house shall be called an house of prayer for all people.

8 The Lord God, which gathereth the outcasts of Israel saith, Yet will I gather others to him, beside those that are gathered unto him.

9 All ye beasts of the field, come to devour, yea, all ye beasts in the forest.

10 His watchmen are blind: they are all ignorant, they are all dumb dogs, they cannot bark; sleeping, lying down, loving to slumber.

11 Yea, they are greedy dogs which can never have enough, and they are shepherds that cannot understand: they all look to their own way, every one for his gain, from his quarter.

12 Come ye, say they, I will fetch wine, and we will fill ourselves with strong drink; and to morrow shall be as this day, and much more abundant.

Keep judgement do justice walk humble before thy God. This used to be called the walk now we are just taught the talk. The Lord says blessed is the man that do this. We are to not pollute the sabbath spiritually Jesus healed on the sabbath, ate on the sabbath and told a man to get up on the sabbath. Jesus said the sabbath was made for man by God. In Essence we are to remember God on the sabbath to take this day and rest our minds and renew our spirit in commune as we do what's just and humble in His name.

Sunday was the changing of times a day the sun god was worshiped the calendar was changed. Grace never meant join the world it meant the power to like Jesus overcome it. The sons of the stranger are us the Gentiles.

The watchman are the hirelings the Shepard's that Jesus left to tend the sheep. The paid Shepard will abandon the sheep Jesus never will because they are His. That's why so few are warning and seeing. They are living for this world ignorant of the fact it's under condemnation and the New Testament says do not live any longer by the vanity of your mind according to the course of this world but be transformed by the renewing of your mind.

We are to walk in the spirit not according to the flesh. It's not what they tell you oh your saved God will work it out. No you going to trust any man go read Gods word yourself I am just pointing it out. Your saved to come out of the world to stop living for your future and start living for your only hope Jesus righteousness!

Hear the error of the world the church today saying tomorrow shall be as today and much more abundant. Mmmm the abundant purpose driven seeker friendly emergent gospel.

Keep justice, walk humbly, honor the spirit of Gods sabbath in taking a day if rest to honor The Lord and do what's right in His sight. Seek Jesus walk in His way seperated from the world it's your only hope.

The eight hundred pound elephant is charging this may be the last sabbath day and to be honest the first time I have read Isaiah 56.

++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Zechariah 12:3,9:
And in that day will I make Jerusalem a burdensome stone for all people; And it shall come to pass in that day, that I will seek to destroy all the nations that come against Jerusalem.

+++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++++

Disclaimer: Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum, ( http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com ) does not necessarily endorse or agree with every opinion expressed in every article posted on this site. We do however, encourage a healthy and friendly debate on the issues of our day. Whether you agree or disagree, we encourage you to post your feedback by using the reply button.

If you are new to this site and would like to post articles, opinions, youtube videos that are appropriate for this site just e mail me at

stevensandiego@ymail.com

I will send you a PASSWORD

Ybic

Steven

Our New Website URL
http://www.rapturebibleprophecyforum.com

Facebook Page Rapture Bible Prophecy Forum: Please Check it out